Cantina Laredo - Frisco
1125 Legacy Dr Ste 102
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Cantina Laredo - Frisco
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://cantinalaredo.com/
- Phone: 2146189860
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Executive Chef: Ulises Herrera
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering available by calling (972) 888-8141 or visit crocatering.com
- Private Party Facilities: Private room available. Restaurant buyout available. Call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Jesse Torres 2146189860
A word from Cantina Laredo - Frisco
Cantina Laredo serves authentic Mexican dishes in a sophisticated atmosphere. We offer daily fish specials, grilled chicken and steaks complimented by signature sauces such as chipotle-wine with portobello mushrooms or sauteéd artichoke hearts and roasted red bell peppers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cantina Laredo - Frisco reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (6)romantic (5)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for lunch (3)hot spot (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great margaritas!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/12/2014The Cinco Rita margarita was fantastic. We also enjoyed the ahi tuna tacos with guacamole, and the very tasty crab enchiladas. Note that they stop taking phone reservations at 4:00 pm for that evening, so if you want to make a reservation after 4:00 for the same night, you must use open table.Special Features:
- I love Cantina Laredo!BBrockDined on 9/5/2014There are several Mexican restaurants that I keep in my rotation and this is one of them. The food is consistent from location to location with Cantina Laredo. They do a fantastic job and have a unique style making them different from their competition. The ambiance is nicer than your typical Mexican restaurant and the food is fantastic. I will return over and over! Keep up the great work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the margaritas!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/31/2014Cantina Laredo is one of our favorite dining locations. The prices are reasonable; the drinks are great; and the noise level is low enough that you can actually carry on a conversation -- which you can't do at so many places these days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Service was Great !!! Food was Delicious !!! Our table was ready when we arrived and our waiter was very prompt and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten FreeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014Although their gluten free desserts are lacking, I was able to find some delicious gluten free options available on the menu. I wish there would have been a more quiet spot for those of us on dates away from children, though. We were surrounded by families with very very young children and it was overly loud.Special Features:
- Second ClassJCP2014VIPDined on 8/15/2014Even though we had a reservation and the main restaurant had open tables, we were placed in a room off the main restaurant that appeared to be an "after thought" by the restaurant. This area was hosting one birthday party for eight very young children with four adults and a second birthday party for six adults. The area lacked any decor and had poor service. Why we were place in this area when there were only three adults in my party is a mystery to me. I would not recommend this restaurant to any one wanting an enjoyable evening.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Cantina Laredo - Frisco reviews archive.