Cantina Laredo - Frisco
1125 Legacy Dr Ste 102
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Cantina Laredo - Frisco
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://cantinalaredo.com/
- Phone: (214) 618-9860
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Executive Chef: Ulises Herrera
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering available by calling (972) 888-8141 or visit crocatering.com
- Private Party Facilities: Private room available. Restaurant buyout available. Call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Jesse Torres 2146189860
A word from Cantina Laredo - Frisco
Cantina Laredo serves authentic Mexican dishes in a sophisticated atmosphere. We offer daily fish specials, grilled chicken and steaks complimented by signature sauces such as chipotle-wine with portobello mushrooms or sauteéd artichoke hearts and roasted red bell peppers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cantina Laredo - Frisco reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (12)neighborhood gem (10)fit for foodies (9)romantic (6)special occasion (6)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)late-night find (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- BrunchDinerDined on 11/16/2014This was my first time for brunch although I visit this restaurant frequently. It was not crowded but for some reason, our service was substandard. No refills on chips. No refills on water. One meal was incorrect. We were disappointed because the occasion was a birthday party and the service made it less festive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better options aroundOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/15/2014Food was ok but overpriced compared to other Mexican Food restaurants in the area.
- Unique.Restaurant with a extensive menu selectionDICKINB9147Dined on 11/14/2014Extensive menu that has a huge selecting of great cuisines. I would highly recommend his restaurant to any one who loves and enjoys Spanish foid,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chris and Davie dinnerJChristopherJonesVIPDined on 11/11/2014Guacamole was well prepared. My crab enchiladas were excellent. My wife had the shrimp relleno. Flavor was good but the shrimp was overcooked, most likely pre boiled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- iCfoodVIPDined on 10/18/2014We hadn't been there in awhile. The food was excellent and our waitress was outstanding. The portablello tacos were very tasty. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Upscale Mex6continentsVIPDined on 10/10/2014Cantina Laredo continuously provides novel top notch gourmet Mexican fare. Combinations include expected classics but the menu always has surprising combinations. Chili Relleno con Camarones (stuffed pepper with shrimp was great).Special Features:
- Good food. Great dessertsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2014Good food and reasonably priced. Deserts are great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fajitas Were DifferentRMorDined on 9/28/2014Overall, food was quite good, but preparation and presentation of the fajitas I ordered were just different. Didn't care for the taste as much as in other Mexican restaurants I've gone to... Could be just a matter of my taste. Wouldn't order them again, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchBrianNFriscoDined on 9/28/2014Had the Crab Cakes Benedict ... very yummy! ... and it came with a complimentary extra-spicy Bloody Mary. Great Value!Special Features:
- B-day DinnerluvecantinaDined on 9/20/2014We picked Cantina Laredo Frisco because of the atmosphere (not too loud) and because of Rick the manager. He is awesome and so was our waiter Julian. It was my 50th b-day and we had 17 or so at our table and he was amazing! I had made a reservation and it went off without a problem!!Special Features:
- Great chicken enchiladasRichVIPDined on 9/19/2014They make the best chicken enchiladas that we have found anywhere . They only use white meat in their chicken enchiladas unlike most Mexican restaurants. Service is also good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great margaritas!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/12/2014The Cinco Rita margarita was fantastic. We also enjoyed the ahi tuna tacos with guacamole, and the very tasty crab enchiladas. Note that they stop taking phone reservations at 4:00 pm for that evening, so if you want to make a reservation after 4:00 for the same night, you must use open table.Special Features:
- I love Cantina Laredo!BBrockVIPDined on 9/5/2014There are several Mexican restaurants that I keep in my rotation and this is one of them. The food is consistent from location to location with Cantina Laredo. They do a fantastic job and have a unique style making them different from their competition. The ambiance is nicer than your typical Mexican restaurant and the food is fantastic. I will return over and over! Keep up the great work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the margaritas!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/31/2014Cantina Laredo is one of our favorite dining locations. The prices are reasonable; the drinks are great; and the noise level is low enough that you can actually carry on a conversation -- which you can't do at so many places these days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Service was Great !!! Food was Delicious !!! Our table was ready when we arrived and our waiter was very prompt and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten FreeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014Although their gluten free desserts are lacking, I was able to find some delicious gluten free options available on the menu. I wish there would have been a more quiet spot for those of us on dates away from children, though. We were surrounded by families with very very young children and it was overly loud.Special Features:
- Second ClassJCP2014VIPDined on 8/15/2014Even though we had a reservation and the main restaurant had open tables, we were placed in a room off the main restaurant that appeared to be an "after thought" by the restaurant. This area was hosting one birthday party for eight very young children with four adults and a second birthday party for six adults. The area lacked any decor and had poor service. Why we were place in this area when there were only three adults in my party is a mystery to me. I would not recommend this restaurant to any one wanting an enjoyable evening.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Cantina Laredo - Frisco reviews archive.