Cantina de San Patricio
1914 Post Alley
Seattle, WA 98101Neighborhood:
Belltown / Pike Place Market
Contemporary MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Cantina de San Patricio
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cantinadesanpatricio.com/
- Phone: 2064432150x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 11:30am - Close
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
A word from Cantina de San Patricio
Mexican cuisine in Pike Place Market's Post Alley, inspired by Saint Patrick's Battalion -- a group of mostly Irish immigrants who fought as part of the Mexican army in the Mexican-American War of 1846-48.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cantina de San Patricio reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Tamale!chicletteDined on 5/20/2014This is one of those Mexican/ Spanish restaurants were the tamales, soups, stews, burritos are all better than the tacos. Not a great taco spot, but the other dishes are savory. Strong margaritas. Strongly suggested for happy hour KendraSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table booking not consideredSEATVIPDined on 5/5/2014We had a very bad experience at this place: our table booking wasn't considered and we were squeezed into a tiny spot at the wall near the entrance with a lot of traffic. We waited more than 90 mins for our food and the service was not existent. Would NEVER go there again!!!
- OverratedSeasunkoaDined on 5/5/2014Slow service, tough chile rellano, no hot salsa, no frozen margaritas. Not terrible, but much less than anticipated. Far from a top quality Mexican restaurant.
- RosieAVIPDined on 4/26/2014Fun Mexican style cantina! We loved the nopalitos and the specialty margaritas!
- Great food!frestylbkr1VIPDined on 4/4/2014The food was just wonderful. We really loved the Shrimp and the tacos. Great happy hour food specials and delicious margaritas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/6/2014Love this place. Fun, friendly people and great food. Great drink specials each day of the week ! (how can you beat 3 dollar red/white wine on thursdays)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OMG- Mexican food in the Market!!FoodPhonaticDined on 12/26/2013I happened in for happy hour and was SO happy that I returned for dinner and weekend brunch! The staff is super fun and friendly and the extensive happy hour menu is one of the best you'll find anywhere. All of the food is delish but i'm especially crazy for the veggie tamales; the fish, chicken and beef tacos and the San Patricio Platter. There is a great selection of beer (including Kells brews) and wine, but the real treat is their specialty cocktails - AMAZING (faves are the Irish Martini and the Caliente Seniorita) and they seriously serve the BEST Bloody Mary in town! Besides the scenic and historic setting, there is a fun and festive atmosphere which suited both my large group of coworkers and my family dinner with small kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely & relaxedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/26/2013Nicely appointed space, relaxing atmosphere with personable service. The table up by the fireplace is a great little corner to catch up with friends over dinner. Our server was extremely patient as we were slow to make our food choices and offered specific and honest recommendations. Good variety of happy hour foods and interesting specialty drinks. My friend had the "John Riley" and gave it rave reviews, I tried the "Bitten Maiden" and will certainly go back for another. I wavered between the chopped salad and pozole - went whit salad and will return to try the pozole. The salad was nicely balanced and very fresh tasting. My friend said his chicken quesadilla tasted good and liked the salad/cabbage slaw that accompanied it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- don't go to eatbillVIPDined on 11/23/2013Mexican restaurant, opened 3 weeks, stale chips from some bag, guac was ok, the mole was orange, and the wine list was embarrassing. But the staff was nice. I'd never go back or recommend it to anybody.