2701 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: www. cantina27southbeach.com
- Phone: 3056735241
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Cantina 27
Ristorante and Pizzeria Cantina 27 is a neighborhood gem famous for our authentic homemade pasta and bread.Our Brickstone oven is ideal for hand-tossed crispy Italian pizza, which is also available for carry-out. We have a wide and refined selection of Italian wines, most of them also available by the glass for people who like to indulge responsibly. Our family oriented staff, combined with a candle light atmosphere makes the place ideal for anything from the romantic dinner for two to big family gatherings in our 50 people private party room. Free parking after 6pm in the adjacent parking lot is a little extra perk in South beach.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cantina 27 reviews from OpenTable diners
- A Lovely foodie findOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/6/2013From the moment we arrived at Cantina 27, we felt so welcomed. The staff was charming and knowledgeable regarding the menu. We tried the salmon carpaccio which was so fresh and tasty. I ate the octopus salad. Warm fish with many colorful fresh beggar tables. My husband devoured the lamb pasta. Delicious. Must stop. Walking distance of The Palms and Riu. JoannSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- miami visitonalarkVIPDined on 11/9/2013Kind of a neighborhood place in the Art Deco district for some home made pasta. Four different pasta dishes and all very good. Ambiance on par with a Brooklyn neighborhood eatery [think shooting scene in Godfather]. Service was attentive. wine list was heavy on Italian reds and whites [as it should be] and fairly priced. Dessert choices were enough to satisfy.Special Features:
- Great place!DebbieDined on 11/5/2013Spot on service, delicious food, reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice food, kind staffNightfly76Dined on 10/9/2013I've found it on Google, i'm italian and i appreciated the authentic italian food Cantina 27 prepares. The staff were nice, informal and explained me every ingredient used for the plate i was chosing. A relaxed dinner in a quiet atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cantina 27 a neighborhood gemGregDined on 9/20/2013Small place, good service, home made pasta. My wife and I would go back. Wine and beer only wasn't a problem for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LetdownlidineswellDined on 7/6/2013Based upon past reviews I expected a lot better. Service was horrible, no homemade bread (packaged breadsticks were offered), restaurant was dingy.. Food however was good. Would not recommend to anyone.
- Great food Home made pastaWhistlepigDined on 5/9/2013Great food Home made pasta was fabulous. Pesto was out of this world too. Very nice staff Ambiance of a quaint neighborhood restaurant We would go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visiting Miami and tried cantinaLoriVIPDined on 4/28/2013Visiting Miami and tried cantina 27 for the 1st time. Excellent lasagna pizza and homemade pasta The salads (one with peat and goat cheese) and one with broiled calamari were both tasty and unique I would definitely returnSpecial Features:
- A Gem. Great value, food & service.SplewisVIPDined on 3/28/2013I found this restaurant on Open Table so we gave it a try, despite the fact that there were no reviews. The restaurant is about a 25 minute walk from the resort hotels on North Miami Beach on Collins and 27th. It is a great alternative to the overpriced resort restaurants. The food and server were outstanding. Homemade pastas and sauces that rival any restaurant in the Northeast (Boston/NY). Our server (Abe) was great. He was knowledgable about the wine list and recommended a great bottle of Nibbiolo. He also suggested some unique dishes were made fresh and absolutely delicious. The restaurant is a hidden gem. I am sure once the word gets out how truly great the food is it will won't be a secret any more.Special Features:
- Mike and Nancy MOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/11/2013We found this reataurant, purely by coincidence, and decided to try it. The food was FANTASTIC, the service was great and the receommended wine was excellent as well. I thought the prices were moderate, for the area. We ordered Bruschetta, for appetizer. We got an orger of the traditional, and an order of fig with goat cheese. oth were outstanding. For dinner, my wife had lasagna, I had their spicy seafood with pasta. Both meals were fantastic. I would classify this as one of those "hidden gems". There are so many "Big Name" restaurants in the area, and the quality here was as good as any Italian reataurant that I have been to.Special Features: