300 SW 1st Ave # 100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.canalerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9545250098
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Francno Agostino
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We are pleased to be able to offer our yachting guests the option to dine onboard while docked in front of Canale. We can prepare your meal in advance or upon your arrival at Canale. Dockage is limited to 4 hours. Please call during our regular business hours to make arrangements, or for more information. We suggest that you reserve space at least a week in advance.
- Private Party Facilities: Canale offers private dining.Call us during our regular business hours to make arrangements or for more information. 954.525.0098.
- Private Party Contact: Kleber Cover 9545250098
A word from Canale
Simply. Beautiful. Food. Padrone Franco Agostino presents CanaleContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Canale reviews from OpenTable diners
- Not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2014Service was terrible, order taken by 3 waiters but food took an hour for a basic pasta dish and a salad. No apologies, no discount for bad service.Special Features:
- location CLOSEDunhappycostumerDined on 4/15/2014owner Franco Agostino is a lier, alcoholic and owes all the employess at least 6 weeks of payment, closed the restaurant without notice to all of them and think that can scape IRS for not reporting any taxes or paying the distributers!