Campiello - Naples
1177 3rd St South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Campiello - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.campiello.damico.com/
- Phone: 2394351166
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Marco Corricelli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access
A word from Campiello - Naples
Housed in Historic Naples Mercantile Building, Campiello offers inventive Italian cuisine inspired by a traditional Tuscan country cooking, with an open kitchen and many wood-roasted and rotisserie-grilled specialties. Join us for the "Italian Taste Tour" - a series of month long culinary salutes to Italy's greatest regions. The restaurant features a lavish interior inspired by Michelangelo-designed Villa San Michele in Friesole, Italy-replete with Murano light fixtures, fine leather chairs and banquettes, polished Venetian plaster, and hand painted Florentine murals.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Campiello - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Campiello - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
154 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (110)fit for foodies (85)special occasion (79)neighborhood gem (69)hot spot (68)vibrant bar scene (65)romantic (64)notable wine list (40)good for groups (32)great for lunch (22)late-night find (16)scenic view (14)kid-friendly (13)great for brunch (10)Show More
- Excellent eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/28/2014I'd been to Campiello before and loved it, so when I returned to Naples with 7 friends for a girls' weekend, we headed over there for a nice dinner on our last night. The staff was accommodating, the food was excellent, the waiter was funny, sweet and patient. The wine was outstanding. Not sure how we could have made it a better evening. Thank you!Special Features:
- As always it was perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/24/2014We love the downtown setting and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- TerrificOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/21/2014Naples dinning scene is off the charts, so many good restaurants and Campiello didn't disappoint. The shorts ribs were delicious and the salamon was wonderful. Desserts are too die for, try the butterscotch one, so so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/20/2014Campilellos is one of the first spots I make a reservation every time we are in Naples. We have been going for the last 10 years. We love the menu and most importantly the service. Eating in or outdoors it is always special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good.bcwineloverDined on 9/19/2014I have been to this restaurant many times and have never had a bad meal and am always impressed by the professional staff. One of our party's fish was over-cooked, but all of the other's were perfect; especially their spite roasted chicken. one additional benefit that is greatly, greatly appreciated, is the ability to bring your own wine for a corkage fee of $25.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feeling PamperedViewFromTheVegDined on 9/19/2014The ambience is exquisite: fairy lights wrap an oak in the brick courtyard, marble floors and creamy walls inside, waitstaff in crisp whites quietly bustling to serve. Special requests (creative off-menu vegetarian dish, split plates, unusual cocktail) were readily honored, and staff were friendly and attentive. Table bread was dry, but butter fresh whipped; caprese salad was the best I've ever had (and I order it everywhere). The raviolini in red sauce and the cavatelli in pesto (off-menu) tasted heavenly. Desserts were very good, if unusual: a salted butterscotch budoni (like a whipped pudding), and a pistachio crepe in blackberry sauce, filled with a blackberry mousse. They grew on us rapidly. Delicious decaf lattes. Go! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moe9Dined on 9/17/2014We always have a great meal here. Been dining at this restaurant for over 14 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I have never been disappointed with dinner at CampiellosSpecial Features:
- Our new favoriteDantexVIPDined on 9/12/2014Once again, did not disappoint. This was our first time bringing the kids (11/14) and they loved it. Snapper, grouper, pizza, pasta. All wonderful. We had a great "no tech" dinner w kids and it was a wonderful evening. The prices are really no different than any other good restaurant in Naples. They're all $$$. Btw, love the nasty review here from the woman who showed up an hour early for her reservation and also expected free cake. It's not Chilis. Give me a break.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but issue with serverJLHdinerDined on 9/10/2014The food was good. The disappointing part was when the server confronted a person in our party because the server rung up the receipt wrong which affected her tip. She argued with the customer for 10 minutes about how it was her issue and finally just said, "forget it". It was very inappropriate to do that in front of everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GregDined on 9/8/2014Catalina was a wonderful waitress! We ordered drinks, wine, and food to share. She offered great suggestions, and the food lived up to her description. We will certainly recommend to others!Special Features:
- A wonderful gemLuvgreatfoodDined on 9/5/2014The food, the ambiance, the service was first class. A very pleasurable dining experience.Special Features:
- Campiello - We Loved It!!LondonVisitingDinerDined on 9/1/2014Great restaurant, great food, great staff - we have no hesitation recommending Campiello. Arancini - a great appetiser, deep fried rissotto balls as good as any you will find in Italy. Pasta is their speciality, home made and great sauces We loved CampielloSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints...1HillsboroBeachVIPDined on 8/31/2014The D'Amico Group knows how to run a restaurant. This place is always packed, and there is a good reason. The food is outstanding. Service is excellent. We always ask to with a particular waiter because he is THAT good. Sunday night is date night and for $49 you can have dinner for two. It's a great deal, but the regular menu may be enough to make you change your mind. You are bound to enjoy whatever you have.Special Features:
- HostessOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/31/2014The hostesses are always so unpleasant. Otherwise the experience is consistently fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLucyDined on 8/30/2014I am a full time resident and I booked this restaurant for my husband's 50th birthday. I had reservations for 7:15 but arrived at 6:15 and asked to be seated. The hostess refused although all tables were empty. The bar was very crowded so it was difficult to get around. I ally stated on my reservation that it was for a special occasion and even mentioned it to the hostess when I spoke to her.The least that could have been done was to serve a small piece of cake so that we could sing Happy Birthday upon asking for the tab. It would not cost the restaurant that much and I would not have cared if it was part of our bill. I will not go back!!Special Features:
- Not up to parscuubadiveDined on 8/28/2014Been there many times but the last few times it has gone downhill. Not worth another visit unfortunately.Special Features:
- Delicious!Pc1029VIPDined on 8/28/2014Three of the four of us have never been before. The veal pasta was the best my husband ever had, & the lamb & sausage bolegnese was also one of the best. My brother had the roast chicken & I had the marguerite pizza & both were very good. I loved the thin crust. Pricey but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and food!CDKKVacationDined on 8/27/2014Celebrated my wife's birthday. Service was prompt and attentive. We knew it was a little pricey before we went. It was worth it and we were not disappointed. We will certainly done here again when we return in a few months.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayTVIPDined on 8/27/2014One of the best and most consistent restaurants in Naples .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun hangoutHavingFunDined on 8/27/2014Excellent spot, fun crowd. Not too busy and was fun to just hang out for awhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceGeeksavyDined on 8/25/2014Food preparation and presentation first class. Service was also very good. Seated in the main dining room - AC was not well regulated: changed tables once, and seat at second table. Cold air blowing right at tables. Music choices more appropriate for very casual rather than fine dining. Not in harmony with restaurant décor, service and food quality.Special Features:
- Consistently greatkeaton7VIPDined on 8/24/2014Our favorite restaurant in Naples! Michael is the best waiter! Great food great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeDantexVIPDined on 8/22/2014First time at Campiello. Impressed with great service and atmosphere. Our waiter was very friendly and made excellent recommendations. Snapper Piccata was fantastic. Our pizza appetizer was equally amazing. Dessert was just ok; would try something else next time. Received a thank you note in the mail within a couple of days. Will return for certain.Special Features:
- GreatJeffDined on 8/16/2014Great spicy meatballs. Great arancini. Great pork ribeye. Great pappardelle. A great bottle of Amarone. Great!Special Features:
- CAMPIELLO'S NAPLESOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014Would not be returning. .....pasta overcooked and dry. Menu overpriced!Special Features:
- LJMMVIPDined on 8/9/2014Our server Noreen, was very good and made our evening as good as it could have been. Thank you!Special Features:
- Good but...Chazman3Dined on 8/8/2014Requested table was not available even though we were dining past the evening rush and in the off season. I don't think anybody looked at the reservation before we showed up. The pasta serving with the clams was pretty chincy. Pasta is cheap! Good flavor but small meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Naples gem!KayinNaplesDined on 8/8/2014Delicious food, attentive and knowledgeable service, delightful ambience- A Naples gem! Just returned from a week of dining in Manhattan, and have to rate Campiellos as equal if not better than some of the highly rated restaurants we visited in the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place to see and be seennickVIPDined on 8/7/2014Hot spot in Naples with good food and plenty of sights. The night we were there we saw 6 Ferraris one Rolles Royce and a new Lamborgini. Did I mention they also serve food? Got to go! We hit this spot every time we are in Naples. Bring your Chanel bag or be under dressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $$$DojoVIPDined on 8/7/2014Good food, great staff. very pricey... Noise level was a little loud.
- Extremely wonderfulSweetwaterDined on 8/3/2014The service was impeccable, the food was fantastic and it's one of the best places in town. We had their special date night menu. The main dishes were superb, the salad was too but, the desert was fantastic. A great time was had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent placeSmoothvikingDined on 8/2/2014Love everything except the noise level. The food was exceptionally well cooked and presented. The waiter was extremely nice and well liked. The best place during our 2 week vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good !DgdcaVIPDined on 8/2/2014Great food ans service! A little too noisy later on but funSpecial Features:
- GreatGreatDined on 8/1/2014Great food, great service, great time. Would recommend to everyone.Special Features:
- Wonderful Italian food!LoveItalianDined on 8/1/2014This is the best Italian food in Nalpes, FL. The parpadell made fresh is delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaveDined on 7/29/2014It's a staple on our dining list. However, service was particularly slow on a not so crowded night. We've had better experiences there.Special Features:
- JosefineVIPDined on 7/26/2014A vibrant spot in Old Naples with esp. friendly servers and wonderful foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodkeaton7VIPDined on 7/14/2014As always, we continue to be pleased. Campiello is our all around favorite restaurant in Naples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner never disappoints.foodislifeDined on 7/12/2014I can't recommend enough the short rib. It's perfectly prepared, tender and loaded with flavor. And for those who like dessert, go with the bittersweet chocolate cake and Butterscotch Ice cream with a cup of coffee - there's enough to share with another; it's the perfect conclusion to a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.