Campiello - Naples
1177 3rd St South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Campiello - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.campiello.damico.com/
- Phone: 2394351166
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Marco Corricelli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access
A word from Campiello - Naples
Housed in Historic Naples Mercantile Building, Campiello offers inventive Italian cuisine inspired by a traditional Tuscan country cooking, with an open kitchen and many wood-roasted and rotisserie-grilled specialties. Join us for the "Italian Taste Tour" - a series of month long culinary salutes to Italy's greatest regions. The restaurant features a lavish interior inspired by Michelangelo-designed Villa San Michele in Friesole, Italy-replete with Murano light fixtures, fine leather chairs and banquettes, polished Venetian plaster, and hand painted Florentine murals.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Campiello - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Campiello - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
160 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (114)fit for foodies (85)special occasion (83)hot spot (82)neighborhood gem (77)vibrant bar scene (72)romantic (64)notable wine list (52)good for groups (36)great for lunch (28)late-night find (19)scenic view (15)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (9)Show More
- Amazing!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014A must if you are in Naples! Food, service, and ambiance all first class!! Don't miss this gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not our best experiencedrjlopezVIPDined on 10/18/2014We have eaten at Campiello many times and usually the service is good. The young lady who waited on us this time was very slow in coming to our table initially, taking our order and checking on us after our food was delivered. I had to go to the bar to get a menu of their specials because after we were seated she disappeared. I had to find her to get our bill. She is new so maybe she is learning or maybe she won't be there the next time we go.
- Outstanding … As UsualOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/18/2014Grabbed reservation via Open Table for 6 this past Saturday evening. Campiello was packed when we arrived, but we were immediately escorted to our table. Service attention was immediate, courteous and professional despite the full house. Our waiter explained the specials and then quickly returned with the two bottles of wine we ordered to start the evening. Apps and entrees … near perfection, as usual. We stop here almost every time we are in Naples (2x monthly) and enjoy lunch or dinner. Love the outside bar and dining area. I very highly recommend this outstanding Naples gem!
- Italian delightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014Sit outside! The twinkling lights beckon you to enjoy the outside view of charming downtown Naples. The menu is amazing. I have never had anything bad in this restaurant! From their pizza to their spaghetti and meatballs to their lasagna to their snapper piccata, fabulous. The wine list is good and the servers do a very notable job of making good recommendations. Don't forget the butterscotch budino for dessert! (butterscotch pudding with toffee crumbles on top) out of this world, you simply have to save room for it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014Amazing service and great food. Would recommend to anyone looking for a free place for 2 Or a family gathering or large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JakeDined on 10/18/2014Great food, great service, great atmosphere. A little pricey but worth it every once in a while.Special Features:
- Food is ExcellentChiTownDined on 10/17/2014The food is amazing and worth the wait. It is very crowded and even with reservations you should be prepared to wait. The outside courtyard is one of the most beautiful places in Naples!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/16/2014The best of the best! Great food, great service and the staff clearly helped make our evening an enjoyable experience. Trust the recommendations!Special Features:
- Special PlaceDoogsDined on 10/16/2014This is a special place for an event or business dinner. A bit on the pricey side but the food was excellent and the service was Parisian-like as we were not rushed at all. I can't say that would still be the case in high seasonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/13/2014This is a nice restaurant. Food and service was good but not outstanding. Made reservations on open table days in advance for a party of six. They first sat us at a booth table closer to the bar area when there were much more desirable tables available. Hence we were moved to a much better spot and had a good dinner.
- JayTVIPDined on 10/10/2014Still one of our favorites the food is even better than several years ago.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/10/2014Bar none the best overall restaurant in Naples that fully captures the Naples experience .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014We had a reservation. The restaurant was 45 mins late filling that reservation. The hostess was very apologetic. Overall very nice experience.Special Features:
- Never disappoints.FashionistaVIPDined on 10/4/2014Campiello never disappoints. Always great Italian food and service. In the top ten restaurants in Naples. Busy in season and out. The best sign of a great Naples restauarant.Special Features:
- Great spot for pastaHungryInNaplesDined on 10/4/2014Had a wonderful time. We were there early, the staff was very attentive. Food was great and not just another Italian menu. We sat inside, which was nice at first, but the noise level was very high at the end of our meal.Special Features:
- Patient WaitercuckooDined on 10/4/2014We were a party of 6, and 5 of us were seated at 5.30, the 6th person didn't show up until an hour later. The waiter managed to serve us drinks and salads, and managed to keep us all happy until the last person arrived. Well done. We all ate our main dishes together!Special Features:
- Excellent eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/28/2014I'd been to Campiello before and loved it, so when I returned to Naples with 7 friends for a girls' weekend, we headed over there for a nice dinner on our last night. The staff was accommodating, the food was excellent, the waiter was funny, sweet and patient. The wine was outstanding. Not sure how we could have made it a better evening. Thank you!Special Features:
- lulunlenDined on 9/28/2014Stupendous and one of our top three special placesSpecial Features:
- As always it was perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/24/2014We love the downtown setting and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- TerrificOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/21/2014Naples dinning scene is off the charts, so many good restaurants and Campiello didn't disappoint. The shorts ribs were delicious and the salamon was wonderful. Desserts are too die for, try the butterscotch one, so so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/20/2014Campilellos is one of the first spots I make a reservation every time we are in Naples. We have been going for the last 10 years. We love the menu and most importantly the service. Eating in or outdoors it is always special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good.bcwineloverDined on 9/19/2014I have been to this restaurant many times and have never had a bad meal and am always impressed by the professional staff. One of our party's fish was over-cooked, but all of the other's were perfect; especially their spite roasted chicken. one additional benefit that is greatly, greatly appreciated, is the ability to bring your own wine for a corkage fee of $25.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feeling PamperedViewFromTheVegDined on 9/19/2014The ambience is exquisite: fairy lights wrap an oak in the brick courtyard, marble floors and creamy walls inside, waitstaff in crisp whites quietly bustling to serve. Special requests (creative off-menu vegetarian dish, split plates, unusual cocktail) were readily honored, and staff were friendly and attentive. Table bread was dry, but butter fresh whipped; caprese salad was the best I've ever had (and I order it everywhere). The raviolini in red sauce and the cavatelli in pesto (off-menu) tasted heavenly. Desserts were very good, if unusual: a salted butterscotch budoni (like a whipped pudding), and a pistachio crepe in blackberry sauce, filled with a blackberry mousse. They grew on us rapidly. Delicious decaf lattes. Go! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moe9Dined on 9/17/2014We always have a great meal here. Been dining at this restaurant for over 14 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I have never been disappointed with dinner at CampiellosSpecial Features:
- Our new favoriteDantexVIPDined on 9/12/2014Once again, did not disappoint. This was our first time bringing the kids (11/14) and they loved it. Snapper, grouper, pizza, pasta. All wonderful. We had a great "no tech" dinner w kids and it was a wonderful evening. The prices are really no different than any other good restaurant in Naples. They're all $$$. Btw, love the nasty review here from the woman who showed up an hour early for her reservation and also expected free cake. It's not Chilis. Give me a break.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but issue with serverJLHdinerDined on 9/10/2014The food was good. The disappointing part was when the server confronted a person in our party because the server rung up the receipt wrong which affected her tip. She argued with the customer for 10 minutes about how it was her issue and finally just said, "forget it". It was very inappropriate to do that in front of everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GregDined on 9/8/2014Catalina was a wonderful waitress! We ordered drinks, wine, and food to share. She offered great suggestions, and the food lived up to her description. We will certainly recommend to others!Special Features:
- A wonderful gemLuvgreatfoodDined on 9/5/2014The food, the ambiance, the service was first class. A very pleasurable dining experience.Special Features:
- Campiello - We Loved It!!LondonVisitingDinerDined on 9/1/2014Great restaurant, great food, great staff - we have no hesitation recommending Campiello. Arancini - a great appetiser, deep fried rissotto balls as good as any you will find in Italy. Pasta is their speciality, home made and great sauces We loved CampielloSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints...1HillsboroBeachVIPDined on 8/31/2014The D'Amico Group knows how to run a restaurant. This place is always packed, and there is a good reason. The food is outstanding. Service is excellent. We always ask to with a particular waiter because he is THAT good. Sunday night is date night and for $49 you can have dinner for two. It's a great deal, but the regular menu may be enough to make you change your mind. You are bound to enjoy whatever you have.Special Features:
- HostessOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/31/2014The hostesses are always so unpleasant. Otherwise the experience is consistently fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLucyDined on 8/30/2014I am a full time resident and I booked this restaurant for my husband's 50th birthday. I had reservations for 7:15 but arrived at 6:15 and asked to be seated. The hostess refused although all tables were empty. The bar was very crowded so it was difficult to get around. I ally stated on my reservation that it was for a special occasion and even mentioned it to the hostess when I spoke to her.The least that could have been done was to serve a small piece of cake so that we could sing Happy Birthday upon asking for the tab. It would not cost the restaurant that much and I would not have cared if it was part of our bill. I will not go back!!Special Features:
- Not up to parscuubadiveDined on 8/28/2014Been there many times but the last few times it has gone downhill. Not worth another visit unfortunately.Special Features:
- Delicious!Pc1029VIPDined on 8/28/2014Three of the four of us have never been before. The veal pasta was the best my husband ever had, & the lamb & sausage bolegnese was also one of the best. My brother had the roast chicken & I had the marguerite pizza & both were very good. I loved the thin crust. Pricey but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and food!CDKKVacationDined on 8/27/2014Celebrated my wife's birthday. Service was prompt and attentive. We knew it was a little pricey before we went. It was worth it and we were not disappointed. We will certainly done here again when we return in a few months.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayTVIPDined on 8/27/2014One of the best and most consistent restaurants in Naples .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun hangoutHavingFunDined on 8/27/2014Excellent spot, fun crowd. Not too busy and was fun to just hang out for awhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceGeeksavyDined on 8/25/2014Food preparation and presentation first class. Service was also very good. Seated in the main dining room - AC was not well regulated: changed tables once, and seat at second table. Cold air blowing right at tables. Music choices more appropriate for very casual rather than fine dining. Not in harmony with restaurant décor, service and food quality.Special Features:
- Consistently greatkeaton7VIPDined on 8/24/2014Our favorite restaurant in Naples! Michael is the best waiter! Great food great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.