Campiello - Naples
1177 3rd St South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Campiello - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.campiello.damico.com/
- Phone: 2394351166
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Marco Corricelli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access
A word from Campiello - Naples
Housed in Historic Naples Mercantile Building, Campiello offers inventive Italian cuisine inspired by a traditional Tuscan country cooking, with an open kitchen and many wood-roasted and rotisserie-grilled specialties. Join us for the "Italian Taste Tour" - a series of month long culinary salutes to Italy's greatest regions. The restaurant features a lavish interior inspired by Michelangelo-designed Villa San Michele in Friesole, Italy-replete with Murano light fixtures, fine leather chairs and banquettes, polished Venetian plaster, and hand painted Florentine murals.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Campiello - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Campiello - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
192 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (138)special occasion (92)fit for foodies (87)vibrant bar scene (82)hot spot (80)romantic (79)neighborhood gem (70)notable wine list (56)good for groups (38)great for lunch (30)late-night find (24)scenic view (20)great for brunch (15)kid-friendly (14)Show More
- Never disappoints...1HillsboroBeachVIPDined on 8/31/2014The D'Amico Group knows how to run a restaurant. This place is always packed, and there is a good reason. The food is outstanding. Service is excellent. We always ask to with a particular waiter because he is THAT good. Sunday night is date night and for $49 you can have dinner for two. It's a great deal, but the regular menu may be enough to make you change your mind. You are bound to enjoy whatever you have.Special Features:
- HostessOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/31/2014The hostesses are always so unpleasant. Otherwise the experience is consistently fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2014I am a full time resident and I booked this restaurant for my husband's 50th birthday. I had reservations for 7:15 but arrived at 6:15 and asked to be seated. The hostess refused although all tables were empty. The bar was very crowded so it was difficult to get around. I ally stated on my reservation that it was for a special occasion and even mentioned it to the hostess when I spoke to her.The least that could have been done was to serve a small piece of cake so that we could sing Happy Birthday upon asking for the tab. It would not cost the restaurant that much and I would not have cared if it was part of our bill. I will not go back!!Special Features:
- Not up to parscuubadiveDined on 8/28/2014Been there many times but the last few times it has gone downhill. Not worth another visit unfortunately.Special Features:
- Delicious!Pc1029VIPDined on 8/28/2014Three of the four of us have never been before. The veal pasta was the best my husband ever had, & the lamb & sausage bolegnese was also one of the best. My brother had the roast chicken & I had the marguerite pizza & both were very good. I loved the thin crust. Pricey but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and food!CDKKVacationDined on 8/27/2014Celebrated my wife's birthday. Service was prompt and attentive. We knew it was a little pricey before we went. It was worth it and we were not disappointed. We will certainly done here again when we return in a few months.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayTVIPDined on 8/27/2014One of the best and most consistent restaurants in Naples .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun hangoutHavingFunDined on 8/27/2014Excellent spot, fun crowd. Not too busy and was fun to just hang out for awhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceGeeksavyDined on 8/25/2014Food preparation and presentation first class. Service was also very good. Seated in the main dining room - AC was not well regulated: changed tables once, and seat at second table. Cold air blowing right at tables. Music choices more appropriate for very casual rather than fine dining. Not in harmony with restaurant décor, service and food quality.Special Features:
- Consistently greatkeaton7VIPDined on 8/24/2014Our favorite restaurant in Naples! Michael is the best waiter! Great food great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeDantexVIPDined on 8/22/2014First time at Campiello. Impressed with great service and atmosphere. Our waiter was very friendly and made excellent recommendations. Snapper Piccata was fantastic. Our pizza appetizer was equally amazing. Dessert was just ok; would try something else next time. Received a thank you note in the mail within a couple of days. Will return for certain.Special Features:
- GreatJeffDined on 8/16/2014Great spicy meatballs. Great arancini. Great pork ribeye. Great pappardelle. A great bottle of Amarone. Great!Special Features:
- CAMPIELLO'S NAPLESOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014Would not be returning. .....pasta overcooked and dry. Menu overpriced!Special Features:
- LJMMVIPDined on 8/9/2014Our server Noreen, was very good and made our evening as good as it could have been. Thank you!Special Features:
- Good but...Chazman3Dined on 8/8/2014Requested table was not available even though we were dining past the evening rush and in the off season. I don't think anybody looked at the reservation before we showed up. The pasta serving with the clams was pretty chincy. Pasta is cheap! Good flavor but small meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Naples gem!KayinNaplesDined on 8/8/2014Delicious food, attentive and knowledgeable service, delightful ambience- A Naples gem! Just returned from a week of dining in Manhattan, and have to rate Campiellos as equal if not better than some of the highly rated restaurants we visited in the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place to see and be seennickVIPDined on 8/7/2014Hot spot in Naples with good food and plenty of sights. The night we were there we saw 6 Ferraris one Rolles Royce and a new Lamborgini. Did I mention they also serve food? Got to go! We hit this spot every time we are in Naples. Bring your Chanel bag or be under dressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $$$DojoVIPDined on 8/7/2014Good food, great staff. very pricey... Noise level was a little loud.
- Extremely wonderfulSweetwaterDined on 8/3/2014The service was impeccable, the food was fantastic and it's one of the best places in town. We had their special date night menu. The main dishes were superb, the salad was too but, the desert was fantastic. A great time was had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent placeSmoothvikingDined on 8/2/2014Love everything except the noise level. The food was exceptionally well cooked and presented. The waiter was extremely nice and well liked. The best place during our 2 week vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good !DgdcaVIPDined on 8/2/2014Great food ans service! A little too noisy later on but funSpecial Features:
- GreatGreatDined on 8/1/2014Great food, great service, great time. Would recommend to everyone.Special Features:
- Wonderful Italian food!LoveItalianDined on 8/1/2014This is the best Italian food in Nalpes, FL. The parpadell made fresh is delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaveDined on 7/29/2014It's a staple on our dining list. However, service was particularly slow on a not so crowded night. We've had better experiences there.Special Features:
- JosefineVIPDined on 7/26/2014A vibrant spot in Old Naples with esp. friendly servers and wonderful foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodkeaton7VIPDined on 7/14/2014As always, we continue to be pleased. Campiello is our all around favorite restaurant in Naples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner never disappoints.foodislifeDined on 7/12/2014I can't recommend enough the short rib. It's perfectly prepared, tender and loaded with flavor. And for those who like dessert, go with the bittersweet chocolate cake and Butterscotch Ice cream with a cup of coffee - there's enough to share with another; it's the perfect conclusion to a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummyflbubVIPDined on 7/9/2014Enjoyed the eggplant appetizer , salad and a glass of pinot grigioSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/9/2014Like coming back to an old friend. Great food and service. One of our party mentioned their meal was too spicy and manager insisted on replacing it even though we did not complain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/6/2014Our server Teva is friendly, knowledgeable, and very efficient. The food was presented well and was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IncredibleGravesDined on 6/26/2014My wife and I dined here for our 10 wedding anniversary and we were not disappointed. The restaurant is beautiful and the service was outstanding. The food was unreal. The Tuscan Chicken may have been the best thing I have ever tasted and the Margarita Pizza was ridiculous! I highly recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdaygirlBirthdaygirlDined on 6/22/2014Campellio's never fails to impress! Wonderful dinner with friends. Sat in the Lounge area this time to watch USA World Cup Soccer. Completely different feel from outdoor dining or the dining room. Love all three! This place is a must in Naples!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highlight of our trip.Likes2dineDined on 6/21/2014We occasionally travel from Miami to Naples for a day or two, and were looking for another special place to dine. Well, Campiello was a hit. Everything, from service to food was excellent. Our waiter, Joacomo (spelling may be incorrect) was wonderful. He was friendly, professional and gave the impression that he loved working at Campiello. Our food was delicious. My companion had the Short Ribs, a popular dish. I had the pasta dish, Pappardelle. So good. I never order desert but couldn't pass up the Butterscotch Budino, a pudding like desert. Yum! All and all a delightful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversaryneapolitan4lifeDined on 6/21/2014I booked a reservation for my parents for their anniversary. I dropped off flowers and cards in advance to be put on the table, and to my surprise, Campiello had also put heart shaped confetti all over the table! It was adorable and beautiful. They also gave my parents a great dessert on the house.Special Features:
- Best Pasta aroundNeurobladeVIPDined on 6/15/2014Amazingly great pasta. Lots of different types. Very reasonably priced for being on 3rd street. Always great.Special Features:
- OutstandinggoodtogoDined on 6/14/2014Had an outstanding meal after drinks at the bar. Food is outstanding, staff are very friendly, indoor and outdoor dining rooms quite attractive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Special OccasionsluvmesomecampielloDined on 6/12/2014My wife and I celebrate all major life occurrences (anniversaries, graduations, birth announcements, etc.) at Campiello and we are never disappointed. Their staff is very good about understanding the importance of great service and celebrating a big life moment with great food and drink. We will continue to go to Campiello to celebrate and we would highly recommend anyone to join in our tradition to celebrate their as well. You won't be let down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding spotjohnnycDined on 6/10/2014Don't miss Campiello's. Terrific all the way around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLove2eatDined on 6/10/2014I have eaten here before and loved it. I wanted to celebrate my 26th anniversary and Campielos was my first choice. We were disappointed with our food. It was not hot when it was received and our waitress clearly had too many tables to attend to. This will not be a first choice on my next visit to Naples.
- Pretty Outside Seating. OK Food.LML22VIPDined on 6/9/2014This place was recommended as a nice place to have drinks and dinner. The service was good - the food was so-so. There's so much great food in Naples. I don't think I'll be back to Campy's.Special Features: