Campiello - Eden Prairie
6411 City West Parkway
Eden Prairie, MN 55344Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Campiello - Eden Prairie
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.campiello.damico.com/
- Phone: 9529416868x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Limited bar menu from 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mike Dalton
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Campiello - Eden Prairie
Campiello blends a cosmopolitan sense of style with award winning regional Italian cooking. The menu offers spit-roasted meats, pizzas, pasta & seafood delivered in an artful, bustling setting. Features an open kitchen & lively bar with specialty martinis. Located just minutes southwest of Minneapolis in Eden Prairie.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Campiello - Eden Prairie - Best Restaurants in Eden Prairie ›
Campiello - Eden Prairie reviews from OpenTable diners
171 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (94)special occasion (94)neighborhood gem (83)romantic (64)great for outdoor dining (56)good for groups (55)great for lunch (48)notable wine list (44)hot spot (12)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- carnivoreVIPDined on 10/26/2014always great food, great service. Date night is a phenomonal deal!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingBloomyDined on 10/25/2014Get the house salad, short ribs a bottle from their fine wine selection (we got the Jordan Alexander Valley Cab) and the butterscotch and Toffee desert. Every single bite was delicious and the wine was divine. This place delivers consistent, mouth-watering entrees EVERY time! Excellent service knowledgeable recommendations from Michael R. made our visit the best dining experience that we've had in too long.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2014The menu always has great options, but even the reduced menu for Restaurant Week provided all the options we needed. Service, as always, was exceptional. We always feel very welcomed even though we're infrequent guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week Gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/24/2014Two couples who had never eaten at the Campiello Eden Prairie Location, visited this site during the October, 2014, Restaurant Week. The ambiance inside the restaurant was very nice, and the outdoor areas looked fantastic for a future visit. (during warmer weather) In our judgement the food on the restaurant week menu was one of the best selections we have seen over the past three years. The food itself was delicious. The salads, the meatballs, the pasta and seafood entrees were all topnotch. The desserts were scrumptious! We are looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vodkagimDined on 10/23/2014We went from work as a Team Lunch. The service was fantastic as was the food. The lunch menu is very good and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!Tissa87Dined on 10/22/2014I have been going to Campiello's for years, and have NEVER been upset about. I was lucky enough to take a newbie, and they loved it just as much as I. Always great service, great specials, and yummo wines!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceStanDined on 10/22/2014Service was excellent from the waitress, the support people and the kitchenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant weekFood4lifeDined on 10/22/2014My friends and I were pleased with the restaurant week menu. The soup of the day was a delicious lamb stew and the beef sandwich was wonderful. We would definitely return. It was a very relaxing experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunchbeforetheaterDined on 10/22/2014food was excellent and service was excellent. This was my second visit and will certainly not be my last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything right but the waterloud1Dined on 10/21/2014The food was excellent. Our waiter was good... The team service was good...except for one MAJOR flaw. The water glasses are likely about 8 ounces or less and filled with ice. Hence in about three drinks the water is gone. We were there for roughly an hour and a half (Apps, salad, dinner and desert) and I was given a refill on water just once. At dinner and desert I was completely without any water and drink. I was not asked if I wanted another drink. I was asked if I wanted coffee with desert but when I declined, and asked for water, the waiter never returned. When I was a waiter years ago I would forget to refill water and bring bread. This happened about three times before my manager pulled me from waiting tables.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week, FTWnllarsenDined on 10/21/2014Every fall, my wife and I go out of our way to find great restaurants during Restaurant Week. Last year, we went to Seven in downtown. This year, we decided to stick closer to home in Eden Prairie. Campiello is the perfect combination between city chic & suburb living. The food was delicious & we were very happy with the overall experience. Since my wife & I are both teachers, we would only go here for a special occasion or if there's a special, but you could tell the people there were regulars. They had their own table, knew the wait staff, etc. Great find close to home!Special Features:
- Great Italian and AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/21/2014The food here was fantastic. I talked to several of my co-workers who all tremendously enjoyed their meal. The wait staff was attentive and the atmosphere was very pleasant.Special Features:
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 10/20/2014Restaurant Week and we really enjoyed our dinner ... delicious !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014This was not our first visit but we are always impressed with the 'service ballet'. No matter how many people are seated at a table, everyone is served at the same time.Special Features:
- Charming and invitingezmareldaDined on 10/20/2014I love Campiello. It's a neighborhood gem, very comfortable, charming and inviting. The wait staff is superb. Food is delicious and reasonably priced. A perfect place for a lunch with friends, business lunch, date night dinner, etc.Special Features:
- Old and expensiveCollegefoodieDined on 10/18/2014I'm not a young person, and even to me, this place is old and outdated. The food is unimaginative--not bad, just boring. The prices are way too high for what you get. There are a lot better restaurants you can go to and for a lot less money.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/17/2014Food and service are always very good here. My only complaint is that the prices are a little high.Special Features:
- Great Meal with the FamilyCanadianContentDined on 10/12/2014My wife and I and our three teenage girls spent a wonderful evening together Sunday night at Campiello. The food was superb, with some very interesting choices, the wine list was excellent - especially at 50% off - and our waiter, Michael, provided us with service that was unmatched during our visit to Minneapolis. All in all this was a great experience, and we will definitely be back the next time we are in the Twin Cities.Special Features:
- MattieVIPDined on 10/11/2014The food was outstanding The short ribs split roasted chicken were especially goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/8/2014Totally impressed our friends with our choice of restaurants. They were awed -- and they are foodies.Special Features:
- Best Retirement dinner ever!PattiDined on 10/7/2014We celebrated one of our favorite managers retirement and had a lovely evening. The service was excellent and the food was wonderful as usual! It is one of our favorite restaurants and the service is always excellent!Special Features:
- Excellent pasta Sundays are great!HappydinerVIPDined on 10/5/2014Date night is a fantastic deal! Both pasta dishes (Ravioli and Tagliatelle) were perfect! Server was not up to the usual exellence because they were so busy. Didn't get the anchovies I asked for but the salad was still good.Special Features:
- Sunday Date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/5/2014Excellent service and delicious food. Sunday date night at $50 per couple w/wine is an excellent value.Special Features:
- Date NightRicoDined on 10/5/2014Ambiance beautiful, restaurant full of guests, which was great to see! The salad wonderful, but we were disappointed in the chicken and risotto. First of all the piece of chicken was too large for the plate and the green risotto looked awful, green and runny. It did not have any flavor. I suggest a smaller piece of chicken and the risotto topped with herbs. I also asked for the Chicken to be well done and it was pink at the bone?Special Features:
- A couple of great lunchesJKj58Dined on 10/2/2014I've had a couple of really terrific business lunches at Campiello. The food was wonderful both times and the service very attentive but not pushy. i would recommend Campiello to anyone for any occasion.Special Features:
- Always satisfiedTommyboy2Dined on 9/30/2014Everything was great. Service, perfect, always wonderful food, and the atmosphere can't be beat.always consistent.Special Features:
- pastaDined on 9/28/2014The dish that the waiter recommended, and I took his recommendation, was not good-- It was lamb ragout, which I thought would be a stew but ended up being a big plate of pasta with some ground lamb in it. Not interesting or even nutritious in my opinion. I am not a pasta fan and wish the dish were termed a pasta, not a ragout. The rest of the meal--salad and dessert and wine-- was delicious. I would say the date night menu is a bit sparse and lackluster. I wish I'd ordered the chicken, which, though rather pedestrian, is at least really well prepared and provides more sustenance. On another note, it was a warm fall night out and we really enjoyed eating on the patio, which is beautiful!Special Features:
- luvdiningoutDined on 9/27/2014The food and service were both wonderful. We would definitely go back again!Special Features:
- Great food and service.geraldgDined on 9/26/2014This was a last minute find that ended up being a GREAT find. The food was excellent. Our waiter was great and very knowledgeable. We will be visiting many more times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best in the biz...shellygirlVIPDined on 9/26/2014fabulous food.. from the yummy & perfect pasta, tasty fish & meat & pizza. we had a group of six, so we had a good sampling of items, outstanding service along with special complimentary champagne & desserts for our group! thank you...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/26/2014We ate outside on the patio. It was one of the magical days in Minnesota - surprisingly warm weather for the end of September. We had a pear martini that was so refreshing and good! We wanted more but held back. We split the pear, walnut salad and that was also great. We shared the bacon pizza and shared the half order of the pasta with spitfire chicken and artichokes. Everything was fabulous! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Most visited restaurantSteveofoto1VIPDined on 9/20/2014according to Open Table we've dined here more than 20 times. For good reason! Food, ambience, and service are top notch. On this visit, my wife and our friends had the short ribs (best in the Twin Cities), London Broil, roasted chicken, and hangar steak. All excellent. Our request to be seated away from the kitchen and bar was honored. Service is attentive without being intrusive. Beautifully appointed restaurant.Special Features:
- Wonderful meal!TomTomDined on 9/20/2014Had a wonderful time celebrating our anniversary with good wine, good food, good service. Delightful EveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date Nightliz2Dined on 9/14/2014Very nice place for relatively quiet evening. Good food, great service, and Date Night (Sundays?) is a very good price.Special Features:
- Food from scratchCamera45VIPDined on 9/6/2014Imagine --- soup from scratch --- all the time. It must be from secret recipes, because their soups cannot be found anywhere else in Eden Prairie. Drink sizes are generous. We have been eating there since it opened and have never been dismayed.Special Features:
- Great PlaceMannySundayDined on 9/2/2014Campiello is a great place to dine or have lunch and take your out-of-town guests. Just the smell when entering is nostalgic. We don't go often because we don't want to overdue and get tired of it. We will return.Special Features:
- Rabbit and Short ribs were awesomeHappydinerVIPDined on 9/1/2014The rabbit was prepared rolled with an excellent pan sauce over spatzle (like pasta) so no bones and very favorful and delicious. If you haven't had rabbit before this would be an excellent way to try it. Dined on the patio (nice evening) and the food was excellent and service very good!Special Features:
- Great Celebrationtea42Dined on 8/31/2014To celebrate my last year of teaching we went to Campiello. The wood roasted chicken was flavorful, the pork tenderloin was juicy and the deserts were divine! Service was wonderful.Special Features:
- Average if not belowOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014The food does not live up to the price. Take the drive downtown to Zelo or try Arezzo, much better tasting pasta.
- Nice suppereatinmnDined on 8/30/2014Met another couple for drinks and supper. The ribs were perfect. Drinks were spot on and desert way above averageSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.