Campiello - Eden Prairie
6411 City West Parkway
Eden Prairie, MN 55344Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Campiello - Eden Prairie
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.campiello.damico.com/
- Phone: (952) 941-6868
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Limited bar menu from 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mike Dalton
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Campiello - Eden Prairie
Campiello blends a cosmopolitan sense of style with award winning regional Italian cooking. The menu offers spit-roasted meats, pizzas, pasta & seafood delivered in an artful, bustling setting. Features an open kitchen & lively bar with specialty martinis. Located just minutes southwest of Minneapolis in Eden Prairie.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Campiello - Eden Prairie - Best Restaurants in Eden Prairie ›
Campiello - Eden Prairie reviews from OpenTable diners
169 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (97)special occasion (90)neighborhood gem (88)romantic (60)good for groups (56)notable wine list (44)great for lunch (43)great for outdoor dining (42)hot spot (9)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- Date nightfoodie54Dined on 11/16/2014try the date night menu. includes wine and dessert! must try the chocolate mousse cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic ItalianEPDinerVIPDined on 11/15/2014Very good classic Italian. Inviting bar area. Precise service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyFoodieDined on 11/11/2014The short rib entree was FABULOUS....highly recommend them. My mom enjoyed huge but tender scallops...again very good. campiellos food and service never disappoints me!Special Features:
- Terrible foodMajahDined on 11/10/2014As friendly and attentive as the waitstaff was, the food was just terrible. Calamari came with an aioli with an odd taste that none of could stomach. Salads were so overdressed that they were soggy and pasta dishes were heavy and for a better word, gloppy. We were sad because the restaurant is attractive with beautiful ambiance. You would think that Domico Bros would pay more attention to food quality in Minneapolis's increasingly competitive food scene.
- Had A Lovely TimeMB52Dined on 11/8/2014We've dined here a number of times, usually for special occasions. Our last visit was superb. Very good food, fabulous service and nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great Spot to meet up with friendsCooperSamDined on 11/7/2014Love Campiello ... it is centrally located for where my friends and I live so a great meet up spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TC in Eden PrairieCampEdenPrairieDined on 11/5/2014Great food excellent service..gnocchi and oxtail winter spices excellent. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soup from scratchCamera45VIPDined on 11/1/2014I enjoy coming to the restaurant for lunch because of the great soup from scratch. Soup and the bread are both excellent!Special Features:
- Great Night at CampielloLikesToEatAtRestaurantsDined on 11/1/2014Food and service was outstanding. The waitress really knew the menu and all about the food served. She was great at explaining the food and making recommendations. Service was perfect. I liked that all dinners for each person was brought out at the same time. Dining room was nice and not too loud and there was enough light to read the menu.Special Features:
- Nice food!ReneethewriterVIPDined on 11/1/2014Everything we had was good. The pappardelle, the scallops (a little salty on the sauce, though), mussels, all good. Portion size was right, considering how rich the food is. Our server was friendly, but super-obtrusive...the four of us could not seem to start a conversation without her leaning over (yes, over) our table and asking a bunch of odd questions. Still, that's better than surly and angry, I guess. :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yumpbmillerVIPDined on 11/1/2014Thoroughly enjoyed a bacon pizza and brussel sprouts! We started at 6 , relatively empty, but it was full by the time we left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphereteach1VIPDined on 10/31/2014I really like the atmosphere at Campiellos. The food is very good, but not great. It is a bit pricey for many of the items. I will dine there again, but probably not for awhile. The service is always great, and the waiters and waitresses are very friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimteJimteVIPDined on 10/31/2014An extremely reliable fine dining establishment that never disappoints. The ever changing Regional menu brings a welcome change to the excellent standards.Special Features:
- JMFabFoodieDined on 10/29/2014We always enjoy this restaurant. The food is quite good but this last time there were no fish selections other than scallops. I always look for fish first. My entrée rotisserie chicken with risotto was decent, not a rave. I thought the risotto would be better than it was. The other 3 of us were satisfied. The pizza was amazing! I normally am not a pizza fan, but theirs is terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- carnivoreVIPDined on 10/26/2014always great food, great service. Date night is a phenomonal deal!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it, per usualdiscodougsDined on 10/26/2014always a wonderful dinner experience for 2 or 20. Have been coming to Campiello's for 17 years, starting with the original Lake Street and Girard location. We celebrated my charming spouse's 50th birthday there 12 years ago. That is why is used the "2 or 20" analogy mentioned earlier in tha review. We will be moving to Colorado Springs in March of 2015. We are looking forward to Wedding Anniversary and Valentine's Day at Campiello's as our final dining experience in MinneapolisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingBloomyDined on 10/25/2014Get the house salad, short ribs a bottle from their fine wine selection (we got the Jordan Alexander Valley Cab) and the butterscotch and Toffee desert. Every single bite was delicious and the wine was divine. This place delivers consistent, mouth-watering entrees EVERY time! Excellent service knowledgeable recommendations from Michael R. made our visit the best dining experience that we've had in too long.Special Features:
- raspberry5Dined on 10/24/2014The menu always has great options, but even the reduced menu for Restaurant Week provided all the options we needed. Service, as always, was exceptional. We always feel very welcomed even though we're infrequent guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week Gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/24/2014Two couples who had never eaten at the Campiello Eden Prairie Location, visited this site during the October, 2014, Restaurant Week. The ambiance inside the restaurant was very nice, and the outdoor areas looked fantastic for a future visit. (during warmer weather) In our judgement the food on the restaurant week menu was one of the best selections we have seen over the past three years. The food itself was delicious. The salads, the meatballs, the pasta and seafood entrees were all topnotch. The desserts were scrumptious! We are looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vodkagimDined on 10/23/2014We went from work as a Team Lunch. The service was fantastic as was the food. The lunch menu is very good and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!Tissa87Dined on 10/22/2014I have been going to Campiello's for years, and have NEVER been upset about. I was lucky enough to take a newbie, and they loved it just as much as I. Always great service, great specials, and yummo wines!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceStanDined on 10/22/2014Service was excellent from the waitress, the support people and the kitchenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant weekFood4lifeDined on 10/22/2014My friends and I were pleased with the restaurant week menu. The soup of the day was a delicious lamb stew and the beef sandwich was wonderful. We would definitely return. It was a very relaxing experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunchbeforetheaterDined on 10/22/2014food was excellent and service was excellent. This was my second visit and will certainly not be my last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything right but the waterloud1Dined on 10/21/2014The food was excellent. Our waiter was good... The team service was good...except for one MAJOR flaw. The water glasses are likely about 8 ounces or less and filled with ice. Hence in about three drinks the water is gone. We were there for roughly an hour and a half (Apps, salad, dinner and desert) and I was given a refill on water just once. At dinner and desert I was completely without any water and drink. I was not asked if I wanted another drink. I was asked if I wanted coffee with desert but when I declined, and asked for water, the waiter never returned. When I was a waiter years ago I would forget to refill water and bring bread. This happened about three times before my manager pulled me from waiting tables.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week, FTWnllarsenDined on 10/21/2014Every fall, my wife and I go out of our way to find great restaurants during Restaurant Week. Last year, we went to Seven in downtown. This year, we decided to stick closer to home in Eden Prairie. Campiello is the perfect combination between city chic & suburb living. The food was delicious & we were very happy with the overall experience. Since my wife & I are both teachers, we would only go here for a special occasion or if there's a special, but you could tell the people there were regulars. They had their own table, knew the wait staff, etc. Great find close to home!Special Features:
- Great Italian and AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/21/2014The food here was fantastic. I talked to several of my co-workers who all tremendously enjoyed their meal. The wait staff was attentive and the atmosphere was very pleasant.Special Features:
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 10/20/2014Restaurant Week and we really enjoyed our dinner ... delicious !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014This was not our first visit but we are always impressed with the 'service ballet'. No matter how many people are seated at a table, everyone is served at the same time.Special Features:
- Charming and invitingezmareldaDined on 10/20/2014I love Campiello. It's a neighborhood gem, very comfortable, charming and inviting. The wait staff is superb. Food is delicious and reasonably priced. A perfect place for a lunch with friends, business lunch, date night dinner, etc.Special Features:
- Old and expensiveCollegefoodieDined on 10/18/2014I'm not a young person, and even to me, this place is old and outdated. The food is unimaginative--not bad, just boring. The prices are way too high for what you get. There are a lot better restaurants you can go to and for a lot less money.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/17/2014Food and service are always very good here. My only complaint is that the prices are a little high.Special Features:
- Great Meal with the FamilyCanadianContentDined on 10/12/2014My wife and I and our three teenage girls spent a wonderful evening together Sunday night at Campiello. The food was superb, with some very interesting choices, the wine list was excellent - especially at 50% off - and our waiter, Michael, provided us with service that was unmatched during our visit to Minneapolis. All in all this was a great experience, and we will definitely be back the next time we are in the Twin Cities.Special Features:
- MattieVIPDined on 10/11/2014The food was outstanding The short ribs split roasted chicken were especially goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/8/2014Totally impressed our friends with our choice of restaurants. They were awed -- and they are foodies.Special Features:
- Best Retirement dinner ever!PattiDined on 10/7/2014We celebrated one of our favorite managers retirement and had a lovely evening. The service was excellent and the food was wonderful as usual! It is one of our favorite restaurants and the service is always excellent!Special Features:
- Excellent pasta Sundays are great!HappydinerVIPDined on 10/5/2014Date night is a fantastic deal! Both pasta dishes (Ravioli and Tagliatelle) were perfect! Server was not up to the usual exellence because they were so busy. Didn't get the anchovies I asked for but the salad was still good.Special Features:
- Sunday Date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/5/2014Excellent service and delicious food. Sunday date night at $50 per couple w/wine is an excellent value.Special Features:
- Date NightRicoDined on 10/5/2014Ambiance beautiful, restaurant full of guests, which was great to see! The salad wonderful, but we were disappointed in the chicken and risotto. First of all the piece of chicken was too large for the plate and the green risotto looked awful, green and runny. It did not have any flavor. I suggest a smaller piece of chicken and the risotto topped with herbs. I also asked for the Chicken to be well done and it was pink at the bone?Special Features:
- A couple of great lunchesJKj58Dined on 10/2/2014I've had a couple of really terrific business lunches at Campiello. The food was wonderful both times and the service very attentive but not pushy. i would recommend Campiello to anyone for any occasion.Special Features: