Campiello - Eden Prairie
6411 City West Parkway
Eden Prairie, MN 55344Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Campiello - Eden Prairie
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.campiello.damico.com/
- Phone: 9529416868x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Limited bar menu from 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mike Dalton
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Campiello - Eden Prairie
Campiello blends a cosmopolitan sense of style with award winning regional Italian cooking. The menu offers spit-roasted meats, pizzas, pasta & seafood delivered in an artful, bustling setting. Features an open kitchen & lively bar with specialty martinis. Located just minutes southwest of Minneapolis in Eden Prairie.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Campiello - Eden Prairie - Best Restaurants in Eden Prairie ›
Campiello - Eden Prairie reviews from OpenTable diners
158 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (83)special occasion (82)great for outdoor dining (74)neighborhood gem (64)romantic (52)great for lunch (40)good for groups (38)notable wine list (37)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (5)late-night find (2)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Great Date Nightliz2Dined on 9/14/2014Very nice place for relatively quiet evening. Good food, great service, and Date Night (Sundays?) is a very good price.Special Features:
- Food from scratchCamera45Dined on 9/6/2014Imagine --- soup from scratch --- all the time. It must be from secret recipes, because their soups cannot be found anywhere else in Eden Prairie. Drink sizes are generous. We have been eating there since it opened and have never been dismayed.Special Features:
- Great PlaceMannySundayDined on 9/2/2014Campiello is a great place to dine or have lunch and take your out-of-town guests. Just the smell when entering is nostalgic. We don't go often because we don't want to overdue and get tired of it. We will return.Special Features:
- Rabbit and Short ribs were awesomeHappydinerVIPDined on 9/1/2014The rabbit was prepared rolled with an excellent pan sauce over spatzle (like pasta) so no bones and very favorful and delicious. If you haven't had rabbit before this would be an excellent way to try it. Dined on the patio (nice evening) and the food was excellent and service very good!Special Features:
- Great Celebrationtea42Dined on 8/31/2014To celebrate my last year of teaching we went to Campiello. The wood roasted chicken was flavorful, the pork tenderloin was juicy and the deserts were divine! Service was wonderful.Special Features:
- Average if not belowOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014The food does not live up to the price. Take the drive downtown to Zelo or try Arezzo, much better tasting pasta.
- Nice suppereatinmnDined on 8/30/2014Met another couple for drinks and supper. The ribs were perfect. Drinks were spot on and desert way above averageSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyablediningRmeDined on 8/29/2014My dining companions and I found Campiello to be a wonderfully relaxing time. The service was great....just enough attention without being overbearing or intrusive. And, no one tried to "rush" us through. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate for us to eat outdoors but, obviously, no one has control over that. My only complaint was that I didn't think that my cocktail (Cosmopolitan) was the greatest. I have tasted much better at other restaurants. Wine was delicious though.Special Features:
- Love this placeFrequentDinerDined on 8/27/2014Food quality is great, always good lunch specials, my favorite spot in the neighborhood for business lunches. Service was a little slow last time, but our server was new.Special Features:
- Wow!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Our group of six enjoyed an outstanding dining experience. My 17 yr old nephew may have been transformed to a foodie due to this dining experience, every mouthful he took looked like he was transformed to heaven The notes from my OpenTable reservation did not seem to transfer. We asked for patio service (which they don't reserve) and a particular server. This did not detract from the experience since the host staff made room for us on the patio. Fortunately, the requested server recognized two of us from a dining experience on 8/12 and came over to ask how everything was going. Our new server did some good detective work and found the wine I enjoyed earlier. All service was given at a personal level. It was professional, but not fake.Special Features:
- Campiello - good not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/23/2014For the price one can do much better. A simple meal of pasta for two a shared salad and two glasses of wine should not cost 120.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/22/2014Please refer to note to the restaurant. Everything was very good-excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice upscale workday lunchLisaODined on 8/19/2014Everything was tasty and the portion sizes were generous with an ample bread basket. I had the $12 two course lunch with the asparagus, cauliflower, smoked tomato soup and penne with chicken and artichoke. Pleasant atmosphere with a slightly formal feeling.Special Features:
- noisybumperDined on 8/18/2014Place was noisy; only four in my party but was hard to hear what others were saying. The service was kind of slow because they were training a new waitress.Special Features:
- GeneOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014We hadn't been to Campiello for many yeasrs and forgot just how good it was. We were not disappointed as found the food excellent, the menu far more than I expected and the service was great. All resulted in a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014I did not personally eat at your establishment but after speaking with my Regional Team Leader, all she could say was outstanding things about you. She was extremely impressed with you service and how many servers were working on their table. Food was amazing and enjoy every minute of their experience. Thank you for showing my team an amazing time and oustanding service. We will be using your establishment again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Excellent food, service, and in an atmosphere where we could carry on a conversation at a normal level without having to contend with loud music. The hangar steak was delicious.Special Features:
- Very authentic.IlmiomadreDined on 8/4/2014We had a great dinner, my husband had eggplant and I had swordfish. We lived in Italy for several years and found this food very authentic. The restaurant was nicely done and the staff was outstanding. Not fond of raisins in the spinach.Special Features:
- Date Night can't be beat!HappydinerVIPDined on 8/3/2014Service was great. Pork tenderloin was excellent and the Ravioli and chicken were very very good. How can you beat $50?! How do they do it?Special Features:
- Mak1Mak1VIPDined on 8/1/2014We were celebrating a "big" birthday of a friend. Party of 8. We had a lovely table, food was excellent. Our server, Mike was wonderful. He answered all our questions, made suggestions when asked and was very attentive and professional, but still friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Hour findRickieVIPDined on 7/29/2014One of my favorite places. First time for happy hour. Will be back for another.Special Features:
- Tommyboy2Dined on 7/24/2014Very enjoyable. GREAT birthday treat. Sever was knowledgeable and attentive. Excellent food.Special Features:
- seniordinersDined on 7/24/2014We eat lunch as part of Restuarant Week and is was wonderful.Special Features:
- Cute and good foodEatsoutalotDined on 7/24/2014Everything was tasty including the bread- would have liked more than a half sand which but I guess for $9.99 what do you expect ?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014Our group really enjoyed our waitress. She was informative, fun and efficient. We all tried different entrees and was impressed with all of them. The outdoor seating on such a beutifule evening was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EMLADined on 7/23/2014We really enjoyed the food and service. The restaurant week menu was excellent.Special Features:
- Beautiful DinnerlovetodineDined on 7/22/2014My father and I went to Campiello's during Restaurant Week and their fixed menu. We split different things for antipasti, entree and dessert. We got a great variety. Both the caesar salad and the Sicilian meatballs were a delicious. Then grilled Rainbow trout with rice salad was very bright and fresh with veggies and herbs. I order the Roasted Chicken which was a half a chicken with spinach and lemon risotto. A TON of food. But very well seasoned. Lastly, we had Chocolate mousse cake with sea salt gelato (wow!) and a lemoncello Tiramisu with blueberry compote. My tummy and taste buds couldn't be happier. I was very full and very satisfied with our meal. Not to mention it was a beautiful/perfect evening to sit outside on the veranda.Special Features:
- Delightful - we'll be backMWDinerDined on 7/21/2014We both enjoyed choices from Restaurant Week special lunch menu, which our server said is actually available daily. The tomato basil vegetable soup w/ cubed turkey was substantial, as was the half-sandwich. The pasta sauce on the chcken penne was especially good, and the house salad featured a good mix of veggies amid the greens. Our service was excellent throughout the meal, water glasses kept filled. Interior decor is charming - golds and wood with unusual chandeliers and lighting. The heat and nearby road construction kept us from asking to be seated on the outdoor patio, which appeared nicely landscaped with a vine-covered wall and large flowering planters. We'll be back to try that area.Special Features:
- PattyVIPDined on 7/20/2014Once again, great food and outstanding service at EP's Campiello. I took a friend for her birthday (didn't mention to the wait-staff), but had a wonderful time. Our waitress (Michelle, I believe) was outstanding, she took us through the menus (several) and suggested when asked about certain dishes, will certainly go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceSparkyDined on 7/18/2014Always love Campiello and it is even more special when we can take advantage of the lovely outdoor patio!Special Features:
- always greatPaulVIPDined on 7/16/2014Great forma dining in EP! Always a treat for a special nightSpecial Features:
- WilliamDined on 7/15/2014Excellent food & service. My guests & I enjoyed the dining experience greatly. The prices are a little high but well worth it. We will be back on special occasions.Special Features:
- Always greatWalleyeQueenVIPDined on 7/13/2014Campiello rarely if ever disappoints even as managers change. Ben and team make Sunday night, especially when out on the patio, a special experience.Special Features:
- Great MealIlovecampielloDined on 7/12/2014Great menu. Great Service. Great meal. Need I say more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PeggyDined on 7/6/2014My husband and I enjoy driving to Eden Prairie for dinner at Campiello. The service is always wonderful; the food is marvelous and the atmosphere is quiet, comfortable and thoroughly enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Old FavoriteGopherHiker2Dined on 7/5/2014Campiello never disappoints. We have eaten here many times and we have always enjoyed the experience. We each had a fabulous pear and walnut salad and we each ordered our favorite entree, spit-roasted chicken penne pasta and it was great, as usual. For dessert we shared the chocolate mousse cake. We also shared an excellent bottle of pinot noir. Overall we had a very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The rabbit was excellentHappydinerVIPDined on 6/30/2014Try the rabbit, tender and the sauce is excellent, especially with the spaetzle. Hard to find restaurants willing to have authentic items on menu like rabbit. Pear salad absolutely delicious and refreshing! Beautiful evening for patio dining. We had Jenna as a server so of course our service was perfect! The assistant service was really good as well. All in all a great dining experience!Special Features:
- The server makes a differenceenjoyyourfoodVIPDined on 6/29/2014Michael, our server is always very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. He makes great recommendations! This particular evening we had the date night meal for two! We chose the house salad and bother had the grilled trout. We also had one order of the chocolate souffle cake and one of the butterscotch budino(pudding). I love how they change the menu and always have a regional menu monthly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysMikeDined on 6/29/2014We absolutely always have great meals at Campiello. This last visit we took our grandkids and the restaurant was very accommodating.Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/26/2014Some of the best service in the cities. Very consistent food.I would recommend this to a friend.