2450 Sheppard Ave. E
Scarborough, ON M2J 1X1Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 4164978325
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm, Brunch Satuday & Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Monday to Saturday 4:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Calabria
Calabria Restaurant Is located in Scarbourgh, ON.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Calabria reviews from OpenTable diners
- Service was very slow evenFoodieDined on 4/12/2013Service was very slow even though the restaurant wasn't very busy. Food was good but not sure it was worth the wait. Ambiance looks like it's more of a bar than a restaurant.
- I'll let you be the judgeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/12/2013I'll let you be the judge of the facts I'm about to state. No drink menu, no dessert menu, 20 mins wait from ordering to food arriving las but not least, the food was warm. We went on a Fri evening at 6pm, the resturant only had about 7-10 tables & a croud at the bar for the game. The live keyboard player was only a slight positive offset to the experieNce.
- Dropped in for a businessMickeyVIPDined on 2/22/2013Dropped in for a business meeting over lunch. Calabria worked well for my purpose. It was quiet enough so that we could easily talk. I found the booth seating quite tight. My soup was good, but slightly salty. My Caesar salad was somewhat tasteless, and the extra grilled chicken was almost like leather. Service was good and attentive, so I'm willing to give Calabria another try sometime.
- Nice food but slow service.MeowDined on 2/14/2013Good restaurant, nice food but slow service. They may need more waiter/ waitress on the busy nights (Fri-Sat & Holidays).Special Features:
- The food was bit bland, butOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/14/2013The food was bit bland, but the waiter was really nice...
- Sorry we didnt even get toOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/2/2012Sorry we didnt even get to try it. we booked via Open Table for a big party at 12:30 and received a confirmation email like we always do from the great OT system.... we all arrived there and the staff said, "why are you here we dont open until 2 pm?" no one could help us or explain why no one told us this matter even though we booked 2 weeks in advance. BOOOO!