4019 LeJeune Rd.
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.caffevialetto.com/
- Phone: 3054465659
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 6:00pm - Closing
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Caribbean, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Late Night, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Caffe Vialetto
At Caffe Vialetto, guests will discover delicious Italian cuisine served with a Latin-Caribbean twist.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Caffe Vialetto - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Caffe Vialetto reviews from OpenTable diners
91 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (54)neighborhood gem (54)special occasion (51)romantic (41)good for groups (22)great for lunch (17)notable wine list (16)late-night find (7)hot spot (7)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Fantastic FoodAimToLaughDined on 9/17/2014The (owner - manager?) was incredibly involved and explained the menu - he was flexible and offered to make changes to the menu. Restaurant was pricy - but you get what you pay for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ernie is amazingdatenight815Dined on 9/16/2014Took my sister here for her birthday and dine using the miami spice menu. One of the owners greeted us like family. The food was amazing. Id recommend the risotto. If I could order it by the pound, I would.Special Features:
- The best place to celebratedapmusicDined on 9/12/2014We had almost any celebration in this place and I brought friends and customer and never fails , the best of the best . Everything they served is exquisite and taste amazing . The blend between European and Caribbean food is awesome. If you did not try it yet you have to do it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingPBMonteroDined on 9/6/2014We had a wonderful evening and enjoyed the Miami Spice menu very much. Our server was very informative and accommodating, even when I ordered the wrong item !!! The pear ravioli was perfect and my boyfriend was very impressed with the snapper fritters. Ernie was a great host. Thank you. We will be back.Special Features:
- Loved it!loveditDined on 9/6/2014From the minute you arrive at Caffe Vialetto you feel special and pampered. There is an extensive menu to choose from, our selections were great, it was a wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- #1 fine dining in South FloridaMicheleleaneDined on 9/5/2014This is my all time favorite spot in Miami. I've been able to rely on these guys for a great glass of wine and an amazing meal that makes your taste buds go wild for the past 15 years. Quality and service has always been consistent and reliable. The pear ravioli will change your life and any of the fish dishes on a bed of risotto will makes Cafe Vialetto a definite repeat spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/2/2014The food was excellent. The service was great and Ernie was a gracious host. First time eating at Caffe VialettoSpecial Features:
- Excellent Miami Spice menusamforduDined on 9/1/2014We were presented, without asking, with the Miami Spice menu which was fantastic. It had very good selections and the food was very good. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vialetto continues to amaze!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We've been going to Cafe Vialetto for a number of years now, and the food has always been exceptional as has the experience. They are always willing to adapt to your dietary needs and or desires. This neighborhood restaurant is a gem that you never get tire of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodalfoodDined on 8/30/2014Food was outrageously good. Had a fresh water bass on champagne risotto which was one of the best fish dishes I ever had. Period.Special Features:
- An amazing placeAngelDined on 8/30/2014This is my wife and I first time to eat here. We enjoyed everything about this place. The food us the best we have had eating out in a very long time. We can't wait to go back and enjoy another romantic night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caffe VialettobetterthancookingDined on 8/29/2014In a generic storefront located in an out-of-the-way neighborhood in Coral Gables, we found this gem of an Italian restaurant. Be sure to go around the block, to find the main entrance in the back, off the parking lot. Valet parking, only, at $5.00 was less expensive than the meters on the street. Inside, we found candlelit tables, filled with a combination of couples and big groups of Italian families. Lots of tables in a small space, but everyone shuffled around to let people through. I don't usually order chicken dishes at a restaurant, but the Chicken Maddy was outstanding! This is not a quiet restaurant, but the noise level was tolerable and there were lots of happy people enjoying good food. The service was very good. Lots of energy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service/food/ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014From the moment we stepped through the door and were greeted by the host, we knew we were in for a great dining experience. The man who sat us was extremely friendly, warm and talkative. He made jokes while inquiring about our preferences and the occasion. My girlfriend chose the miami spice option with the octopus, pear ravioli and Bailey's cream desert, while I selected the black squid ink risotto with large chunks of squid and shrimp. Everything tasted fresh, the portions were large, and I am still dreaming about that risotto a few days later. The host checked on us frequently to ensure we were enjoying everything, and even offered us complimentary glasses of Moscato for dessert. All in all an excellent date experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceJenLajDined on 8/22/2014Restaurant offered complimentary wine while we waited for our table. The two people, i believe they were the owners, provided us with excellent service and where beyond attentive. I will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, long waitMiamiDinerDined on 8/22/2014We made an 8:30 resevation, but were not seated before 9:15. Ordered apps and food. Apps took 45 mins. We complained. The owner or manager was very apologetic and gave us some free apps. The claimed to be overwhlemed b/c of Miami Spice. Restaurant is very loud. That said, the food itself is excellent. The comp-ed pear ravioli was awesome. I enjoyed my pork risotto a lot. Overall, great food, but needs a refresher course on restaurant management.Special Features:
- the bread ruined perfection...h28perezDined on 8/22/2014Caffe Vialetto is a charming, albeit small, dining destination. They cram a lot of people into this small place. If you don't mind getting your chair bumped every now and then, then Vialetto is certainly a place I recommend. The food and the service are amazing. After going over the menu, make sure you give the waiter time to tell you the specials. That's the secret. Amazing specials all the time. The risotto and the polenta are out of this world. Doesn't happen all the time, but the home made bread they served with the freshly made bruschetta was not good. The crust was super hard, teeth cracking hard, and a bit to dense. Desserts are crazy good. They have valet parking, $5, or you can park on the street, meter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad ExperiencedRPadronVIPDined on 8/20/2014The service was horrible I waited for more than 20 minutes to get my desert, I had the Sea Bass with risotto and the Sea Bass was salty and if it wasn't for my wife giving me some of her risotto I would have gone out of the place hungry, It was not a good experienced at all. On top of that they are adding an 18% tip for a table with only 2 people, no restaurant in the Gables is doing that.
- Always DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2014You can always expect great food, awesome serivice and a craving to return the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceDineOut365Dined on 8/18/2014The service was awesome. The food was really tasty.Special Features:
- Feels like FamilySeafoodVIPDined on 8/16/2014Everyone makes you feels very confortable, very friendly, as you were family. The food is very tasty and good wine selection. I have been there more than 4 times already. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Delicious meals and great service. Perfect night out with friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrianDined on 8/8/2014The snapper fritters were outstanding and the Calamari done with Feta was excellent. We had the the Risotto for dinner, the pork was OK, the fish was very good. The Risotto itself was very good. The deserts were average. They had one of our favourite wines on the list, priced reasonably. We would come back here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami Spice lunchMerciDined on 8/5/2014I met three friends for the Miami Spice lunch and the menu was outstanding with great choices. The food was well presented and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellencyLuckyNVIPDined on 8/4/2014You can pass by many many times and never see it, in fact for us was hard to find. We parked on the rear ($5) and we were hosted by the owner, a very nice and kind guy. We skipped the Miami Spice and requested the house special"s as appetizer we have ravioli and shrimps, for entree seared tuna and pasta. Every dish was perfectly well cooked and served. We will come back. Don't expect a fancy place but expect to have a great meal.Special Features:
- Curiosity killed the catDisappointedDined on 8/3/2014Went for anniversary dinner. Highly recommended so expectations were high. Service was ok but not spectacular. Food ok but not exquisite. Could hear all conversations from surrounding tables. Restaurant on busy street and diners face that view. Parking lot all torn up. Some dining chairs had torn upholstery yet we're offered for sitting. I got one of those. Bathroom clean but had no paper towels or way to dry hands.
- Always QualitySdineDined on 8/1/2014Just a great place, I have been here 4-5 times over the past two years or so and every time I go the food is great and the service is good. Fantastic Italian food especially their ravioli! Had the Miami Spice menu for the first time there and it was a great selection and there was no need to ask the waiter for it as they gave it to us wtih the menu. Have never had a meal there that I have not thought was excellent. Always recommend Caffe Vialetto. My only complaint is that it took a while to get the check but at the same time they let you take your time and dine, no rush whatsoever even on a Friday night.Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysPinotphileVIPDined on 7/29/2014What a terrific neighborhood restaurant! Superb Italian themed pastas, fish, meats and veggies and probably the very best risottos in all of Miami! Several types of fresh fish available every day with the chef's own take of style. But you can also get it simply grilled or sautéed but don't ever pass up the champagne risotto that comes with it! Excellent service, attentive and knowledgeable. Easy parking and great ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all aroundil2eVIPDined on 7/28/2014We had not been back here in a while and I am not sure why, because this is a great place. The food is excellent as is the service. I will definitely be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Awesome!DunneyDined on 7/25/2014Great good, great service. Anything you order is on point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodAlejandroVIPDined on 7/22/2014Food is very good and service is attentive without being overbearing. Good for a fun meal or business.Special Features:
- Delicious dining!VialettofanDined on 7/19/2014One of our favorite spots and we always dine well here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful italianMontanaChef1Dined on 7/15/2014This little neighborhood gem was quiet but lively, the food was amazing, the service was attentive and the overall experience was excellent. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/9/2014Good food with interesting variations on the Italian theme. But, a choice of healthier sauces would be a nice alternative to the rich cream sauces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HotrodDined on 7/3/2014Pastas were as good as it gets. The carbonara and the parpadelle with short ribs amazingSpecial Features:
- Always outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/2/2014Simply the most consistently outstanding restaurant in the Gables! Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall ExperienceMarimDined on 6/15/2014Outstanding service and food! Excellent. Clean fast service. The owner that worked on Farher's Day was so attentive,friendly and made sure our experience was memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic ambiance friendly decoramagnoliaDined on 6/14/2014we enjoyed the food. super and innovative as always. very attentive personnel.family members are very usual attendantsSpecial Features:
- Spectacular Meal!kckidDined on 6/9/2014Cafe Vialetto is a gem - delicious food, lovely ambiance and a treat for all the senses. Had the restaurant week special - grilled calamari then sea bass over a bed of champagne risotto. Too fabulous for words.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/2/2014The other night, dinner at Caffe Vialetto was even more outstanding than it usually is. The Calamari Fra Diablo appetizer was awesome. The Calamari was tender and flavorful and the Fra Diablo sauce had just the right amount of spice. For our main course, my companion had Filet Mignon and I had Hog Snapper. The Filet was "melt in your mouth" tender and beautifully presented. I had never tried Hog Snapper before and it was wonderful. A flaky white fish that was very flavorful and combined perfectly with the shrimp risotto. Magnifique! Four dessert we had a Heath Bar Tiramasu that was super delicious.Special Features:
- Always GreatEwillDined on 6/1/2014Great food, good location and very friendly staff and owners.Special Features: