4019 LeJeune Rd.
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.caffevialetto.com/
- Phone: (305) 446-5659
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 6:00pm - Closing
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Caribbean, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Late Night, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Caffe Vialetto
At Caffe Vialetto, guests will discover delicious Italian cuisine served with a Latin-Caribbean twist.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Caffe Vialetto - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Caffe Vialetto reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (56)fit for foodies (47)special occasion (47)romantic (45)good for groups (24)notable wine list (19)great for lunch (15)hot spot (9)late-night find (8)great for brunch (4)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Very nice!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014I took someone here for a first date. Luckily the restaurant wasn't busy because I soon saw how close the tables were. The food was amazing. I will highly recommend this for great Italian dishes. I will be coming back when I'm in Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD And SERVICElizelaVIPDined on 11/21/2014FOOD HERE NEVER DISSAPOINTS, THE WAITERS AND STAFF ALWAYS EXCELL , IN DISCRIBING THE INGREDIENTS TO THE T , VERY PLEASING AND OFCOURSE FOOD IS AMAZINGSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent food, service and ambianceNan13Dined on 11/14/2014Our favorite restaurant for special occasion. The staff makes you feel at home ! Best Restarant in Coral Gables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YESENIA DIAZYESSYDined on 11/7/2014This was our first time, and from the minute we walked in we received excellent service. The food was amazing as well. We will def be returningSpecial Features:
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceGreatVIPDined on 11/6/2014The service was attentative and efficient. The owner and his staff are friendly. The salmon is outstanding as was my pasta dish with hort ribs. Defintely will returnSpecial Features:
- Another great nightSylarDined on 11/2/2014Superb food, expertly prepared, served at well timed pace by professional and comfortably friendly staff. If I weren't enjoying my guests, the food, and the wine I would sit back and delight in the choreography of the staff moving unobtrusively and effectively about the place. Well worth traveling from Aventura to enjoy the specials and delectable standards.Special Features:
- Not this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014We have eaten here a number of times, however on this occasion 2 of our 3 meals were badly cooked with the chicken so over cooked it was not edible. service was ok but not great. Not the best this time and will wait before we try again.
- Consistently GreatBrooklynBoyVIPDined on 10/25/2014As usual, I was not disappointed. The fish specials were delicious and perfectly prepared. Yellow tail, salmon and tuna were this week's fresh specials. The staff is friendly, competent and professional. I love the new decor. Their wine list has the most reasonable prices of any I found. I can't stop using superlatives, as Caffe Vialetto deserves every one of them. If you haven't eaten there, make a reservation immediately and be prepared for a culinary experience bar none. Don't miss it!Special Features:
- AmazingHustonLDined on 10/18/2014The owner of the restaurant was the most friendly and welcoming person. My girlfriend and I loved everything about this place. From the feel of it to the food. The food was phenomenal. We started with the Croquetas and the Manchego Mac and Cheese. Then we tried the shrimp nuggets and the pear ravioli. Then finished with the short rib with champagne risotto (this was to die for. The short rib meat just fell off on the fork and the risotto was absolutely incredible). Everything was outstanding, but definitely, the short rib and risotto were my favorite. I would urge everyone to try this place if they haven't already.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A GREAT meal ALWAYS!GrandieDined on 10/18/2014The title says it all....Delicious, well prepared food, outstanding service, and a wonderful, warm atmosphere. This is our "Must-To" restaurant when we're in the Coral Gables area. Terrific. Just terrific.Special Features:
- GreatFrankDined on 10/17/2014The staff is very friendly and the service was excellent. The owner treats you like family. I had short rib pasta and my wife had hog fish with risotto. Both were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Food was very good although servings were almost too large. Loved the service which was honest and prompt. Will be going back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Culinary experienceRebecaDined on 9/22/2014We loved everything we were served, the dishes had a distinctive flavor and presentation. The Champagne Risotto is a must. The wine selection was excellent. Really great food for the money, great service and beautiful ambiance for romantic or other celebrations.Special Features:
- AnniversaryJDMcivicDined on 9/20/2014Great place, beautiful, romantic, the food is amazing, and outstanding service. Love it.Special Features:
- like eating at a friend's houseLuv2dineDined on 9/19/2014very personal and warm service excellent food we ate off both the Miami Spice menu and the house menu but even then there were too many choices - we can't wait to go back to give the other dishes a trySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/19/2014Great food and service. Try the Funk. Don't have room? Take it to go.Special Features:
- exceeding expectationsRoy123Dined on 9/19/2014This place was great from beginning to end. Great service, and the food is amazing.Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodAimToLaughDined on 9/17/2014The (owner - manager?) was incredibly involved and explained the menu - he was flexible and offered to make changes to the menu. Restaurant was pricy - but you get what you pay for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ernie is amazingdatenight815Dined on 9/16/2014Took my sister here for her birthday and dine using the miami spice menu. One of the owners greeted us like family. The food was amazing. Id recommend the risotto. If I could order it by the pound, I would.Special Features:
- The best place to celebratedapmusicDined on 9/12/2014We had almost any celebration in this place and I brought friends and customer and never fails , the best of the best . Everything they served is exquisite and taste amazing . The blend between European and Caribbean food is awesome. If you did not try it yet you have to do it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingPBMonteroDined on 9/6/2014We had a wonderful evening and enjoyed the Miami Spice menu very much. Our server was very informative and accommodating, even when I ordered the wrong item !!! The pear ravioli was perfect and my boyfriend was very impressed with the snapper fritters. Ernie was a great host. Thank you. We will be back.Special Features:
- Loved it!loveditDined on 9/6/2014From the minute you arrive at Caffe Vialetto you feel special and pampered. There is an extensive menu to choose from, our selections were great, it was a wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- #1 fine dining in South FloridaMicheleleaneDined on 9/5/2014This is my all time favorite spot in Miami. I've been able to rely on these guys for a great glass of wine and an amazing meal that makes your taste buds go wild for the past 15 years. Quality and service has always been consistent and reliable. The pear ravioli will change your life and any of the fish dishes on a bed of risotto will makes Cafe Vialetto a definite repeat spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/2/2014The food was excellent. The service was great and Ernie was a gracious host. First time eating at Caffe VialettoSpecial Features:
- Excellent Miami Spice menusamforduDined on 9/1/2014We were presented, without asking, with the Miami Spice menu which was fantastic. It had very good selections and the food was very good. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vialetto continues to amaze!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We've been going to Cafe Vialetto for a number of years now, and the food has always been exceptional as has the experience. They are always willing to adapt to your dietary needs and or desires. This neighborhood restaurant is a gem that you never get tire of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodalfoodDined on 8/30/2014Food was outrageously good. Had a fresh water bass on champagne risotto which was one of the best fish dishes I ever had. Period.Special Features:
- An amazing placeAngelDined on 8/30/2014This is my wife and I first time to eat here. We enjoyed everything about this place. The food us the best we have had eating out in a very long time. We can't wait to go back and enjoy another romantic night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caffe VialettobetterthancookingDined on 8/29/2014In a generic storefront located in an out-of-the-way neighborhood in Coral Gables, we found this gem of an Italian restaurant. Be sure to go around the block, to find the main entrance in the back, off the parking lot. Valet parking, only, at $5.00 was less expensive than the meters on the street. Inside, we found candlelit tables, filled with a combination of couples and big groups of Italian families. Lots of tables in a small space, but everyone shuffled around to let people through. I don't usually order chicken dishes at a restaurant, but the Chicken Maddy was outstanding! This is not a quiet restaurant, but the noise level was tolerable and there were lots of happy people enjoying good food. The service was very good. Lots of energy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service/food/ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014From the moment we stepped through the door and were greeted by the host, we knew we were in for a great dining experience. The man who sat us was extremely friendly, warm and talkative. He made jokes while inquiring about our preferences and the occasion. My girlfriend chose the miami spice option with the octopus, pear ravioli and Bailey's cream desert, while I selected the black squid ink risotto with large chunks of squid and shrimp. Everything tasted fresh, the portions were large, and I am still dreaming about that risotto a few days later. The host checked on us frequently to ensure we were enjoying everything, and even offered us complimentary glasses of Moscato for dessert. All in all an excellent date experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceJenLajDined on 8/22/2014Restaurant offered complimentary wine while we waited for our table. The two people, i believe they were the owners, provided us with excellent service and where beyond attentive. I will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, long waitMiamiDinerDined on 8/22/2014We made an 8:30 resevation, but were not seated before 9:15. Ordered apps and food. Apps took 45 mins. We complained. The owner or manager was very apologetic and gave us some free apps. The claimed to be overwhlemed b/c of Miami Spice. Restaurant is very loud. That said, the food itself is excellent. The comp-ed pear ravioli was awesome. I enjoyed my pork risotto a lot. Overall, great food, but needs a refresher course on restaurant management.Special Features:
- the bread ruined perfection...h28perezDined on 8/22/2014Caffe Vialetto is a charming, albeit small, dining destination. They cram a lot of people into this small place. If you don't mind getting your chair bumped every now and then, then Vialetto is certainly a place I recommend. The food and the service are amazing. After going over the menu, make sure you give the waiter time to tell you the specials. That's the secret. Amazing specials all the time. The risotto and the polenta are out of this world. Doesn't happen all the time, but the home made bread they served with the freshly made bruschetta was not good. The crust was super hard, teeth cracking hard, and a bit to dense. Desserts are crazy good. They have valet parking, $5, or you can park on the street, meter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad ExperiencedRPadronVIPDined on 8/20/2014The service was horrible I waited for more than 20 minutes to get my desert, I had the Sea Bass with risotto and the Sea Bass was salty and if it wasn't for my wife giving me some of her risotto I would have gone out of the place hungry, It was not a good experienced at all. On top of that they are adding an 18% tip for a table with only 2 people, no restaurant in the Gables is doing that.
- Always DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2014You can always expect great food, awesome serivice and a craving to return the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceDineOut365Dined on 8/18/2014The service was awesome. The food was really tasty.Special Features:
- Feels like FamilySeafoodVIPDined on 8/16/2014Everyone makes you feels very confortable, very friendly, as you were family. The food is very tasty and good wine selection. I have been there more than 4 times already. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Delicious meals and great service. Perfect night out with friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrianDined on 8/8/2014The snapper fritters were outstanding and the Calamari done with Feta was excellent. We had the the Risotto for dinner, the pork was OK, the fish was very good. The Risotto itself was very good. The deserts were average. They had one of our favourite wines on the list, priced reasonably. We would come back here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami Spice lunchMerciVIPDined on 8/5/2014I met three friends for the Miami Spice lunch and the menu was outstanding with great choices. The food was well presented and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.