350 N. Canon Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cafferomabeverlyhills.com/
- Phone: 3102747834
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM - 5:00PM Dinner: Daily: 5:00PM - 2:00AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Agostino Sciandri
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Having a private event at Caffe Roma is a one of a kind, customized experience for virtually every private dining or corporate event. We have an array of options to accommodate an intimate gathering or a gala affair for up to 300 guests.It is the perfect setting for casual meetings and business events as well as formal celebrations. Adjacent to the Restaurant, featuring its own private entrance, the Wine Cellar and Patio offers dining for up to 60 people and cocktails and hors d'oeuvre for up to 100.
- Private Party Facilities: Having a private event at Caffe Roma is a one of a kind, customized experience for virtually every private dining or corporate event. We have an array of options to accommodate an intimate gathering or a gala affair for up to 300 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Michele 8774783584
- Entertainment: DJ MUSIC ALL WEEK LONG
A word from Caffe Roma
For more than 20 years, chef and restaurateur Agostino Sciandri has enchanted Los Angelenos by introducing the flavors of Northern Italy in his classic and contemporary Italian dishes and his devotion to upholding the European standard of hospitality and exemplary service.in his latest endeavor, Sciandri has revitalized the legendary Beverly Hills landmark, Caffe Roma.While newly renovated, this beloved neighborhood hotspot retains all of its original charm. Agostino"s extensive menu of authentic, homemade, Italian delicacies, From the most delicate thin-crust burrata, sausage, and rapini pizza to a succulent filet mignon steak topped with shaved parmesan and arugula...for lunch, dinner, or a drink– let us take you on a trip to Caffe Roma, Beverly Hills.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Caffe Roma - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
Caffe Roma reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (13)special occasion (7)vibrant bar scene (5)great for lunch (5)fit for foodies (5)romantic (5)late-night find (4)hot spot (3)notable wine list (2)neighborhood gem (2)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (2)good for groups (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/31/2014We were a party of 5 and eveyone was happy. The food was very good as was the service. Very relaxing and pleasant environmentSpecial Features:
- A M A Z I N G!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/30/2014Last Saturday we had a Birthday dinner for 10. Our table was outside in the Atrium-very romantic. Food was fantastic and the service was outstanding. After dinner we danced to a live DJ. Pure fun. And mostly, I didn't feel like out of place on the dance floor. There was a variety of "ages" Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining AL FRESCOkathe90035VIPDined on 7/24/2014Loved the veal chop, the service, and reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Patio Dining on July 4thjujubeVIPDined on 7/4/2014We had a family get together for an early July 4th dinner. The patio was delightful. Drink selection was good, however; prices were high considering early bird timing and proximity to the bar. We would have appreciated the opportunity to order a few more drinks at the special price since there were no prix fixe offers and the bill for the seven of us was quite high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never AgainPhilDined on 6/13/2014This was the worst restaurant experience in years. Service was non-existing. Food was OK. I have never experiencd so much noise in my 70 some odd years of fine restaurant dining. It was expensive. If you want a nice relaxing atmosphere stay far away from there.
- PSILoveFoodVIPDined on 6/4/2014Awesome restaurant. Had their Calamarate Pasticciate Ai Funghi last night, and I woke up craving it this morning. Will be back again soon.Special Features:
- It was great! As alwaysMontageLagunaVIPDined on 5/22/2014The food is delicious, the service is impeachable, the noise is awful!!! There is a live music around but it is not the sourse of noise, if you get unlucky to be there at the same time with bunch of drank noisy woman - you are out of luck, but ... then.. it is not the restaurant fault! The place is amazing, nice, welcoming and romantic. Oh, and food is just great!Special Features:
- Luncheon with girlfriendsWandaDined on 5/9/2014Friendly atmosphere. Great place to meet for lunch and hang out afterwards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 73 reviews are from the Caffe Roma reviews archive.
- Good food, great for late dinnerAmirVIPDined on 5/2/2014We went to Caffe Roma for a late dinner. The food was good and service was great. They had an awesome DJ on the friday night.Special Features:
- RomeoDined on 5/2/2014Good food good service great atmosphere it's a perfect spot for dining and as authentic Italian as it gets It's a real winnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food and servicekathe90035VIPDined on 3/12/2014The veal chop was heavenly and our server went above and beyondSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxed and pleasurable diningRomeoDined on 3/10/2014The food and service are excellent,reasonably priced for a quality menu And you can have a conversation without blazing sounds and music.The best is the feel and charm of an authentic Italian bistro.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish ItalianJettDined on 3/1/2014Pasta was perfect ~ al dente, fish moist, grilled calamari salad & Tiramisu, all delicious ~ nicely flavored fare Italian. House wine served in a generous wine glass was good too. Clientele is standard "Beverly Hills". We'll be back for more!I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5-star service, great greatCocoVIPDined on 2/22/20145-star service, great great food. This is one of my favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AFTER-THEATER DININGLadiesWhoLunchDined on 2/22/2014Vibrant and lively atmosphere featuring a surprise: a movie projected on the wall during courtyard dining. Fun night spot with an excellent menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDisappointedVIPDined on 2/18/2014This place always looks buzzing. Perhaps it is a good place for a drink. No one was there but it took a while to get seated because the host had disappeared and the servers asked me to try to find her which led me to follow her around trying to get her attention. Our server was super-nice but hard to get to come to the table and then forgot our order after he did. The food was not so great. The smoked mozzarella was good but instead of sundried tomatoes, as per the menu, the tomatoes were fresh, out of season, and without dressing. They have one terrific bread and two poor ones. My pasta with vegetables came with frozen peas and carrots in a tasteless tomato sauce.
- Excellent food and good service.IampatDined on 2/16/2014Excellent food and good service. Conveniently located close to The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Arts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DayvalentinesdayeaterDined on 2/14/2014My boyfriend and I ate here for vday and we both ordered a glass of wine and the seafood linguine. So fresh and incredibly delicious! Our server was outstanding and even had a great Italian accent. We'll be going back again for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Hate Being IgnoredOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/13/2014I showed up and was ignored by the multiple hosts/maitre'd on staff. Waiting to be seated at the front of the restaurant, the people in front of me were browsing the menu, while 3 host staff helped them. Then one of the hostesses walked AROUND me to help the couple who showed up AFTER me. This was insulting. At that point I threw my hands up in the air and asked the hosts if I was invisible. If I wasn't meeting a date there, I would have walked out. It wasn't until then that a host finally asked if he could help me. Once I was seated, the food was good, the wait staff was excellent. But I won't be back after being so insulted and ignored by the host staff.Special Features:
- Lunch with a girlfriendWandaDined on 1/29/2014The hostess welcomed me with a big smile and open arms. Did not even check the computer, knew my name. The waiter immediately brought water, ice tea, warm bread, while I awaited my friend's arrival. The bus boy turned on all four heaters for everyone to be more comfortable. The skye was blue, but there was a chill factor. The food was farmer's market fresh and well prepared. We could not have asked for anything more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A charming bit of ItalyfootlooseDined on 1/25/2014We've been here several times and enjoyed our meal. The atmosphere and charm of the staff is very welcoming. Some specials have been hit or miss; occasionally "al dente" comes out a bit too "crunchy" or a dish is a bit too salty, but the fish is excellently prepared as are most of the regular offerings. Both the indoor and outdoor seating areas are comfortable -- it's so nice to be able to dine al fresco in the middle of winter with a few heat lamps nearby!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After-Theater DiningLadiesWhoLunchDined on 12/1/2013Great food! Charming wait staff. Helpful Maitre 'd. A small mixup with the take-home orders, but no big deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girlfriend's reunionWandaDined on 11/19/2013The hosts were very hospitable and attentive. The food was very good. The waiter was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly. Told us about his father's small vinery in Tuscany. Very good evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local resident has bad tineRogerVIPDined on 11/6/2013Server did NOT know menu. Said they had one thing , brought something else. Very discourteousSpecial Features:
- wine listOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/15/2013Excellent wine list at the high enc, but lacking in good moderately priced bottles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/6/2013I took my husband and a friend to dinner. I chose this restaurant after reading good reviews. What a disappointment! The bread was stale. The servers mixed up the orders so that the men ate dinners they hadn't ordered. I had to ask to have the plates cleared and we were charged for a drink we didn't order. I ordered the Bronzino and it was extremely ordinary. Raspberry tarte was listed for dessert on the specials menu, but it could have been purchased at the local supermarket ... Nothing special at all. We spent $220. Just to discover a place to cross off our list. We will not be returning and we will not recommend this place. :((
- The fastest EVER!!!AbdullahDined on 8/24/2013From the time you step at the entrance till you step out you'll never stop smiling. The atmosphere is great, service was excellent too. Sara the hostess is very nice and welcoming. Food came to the table incredibly faaaast and tasteful. It's nice to come here for dinner and sit outside. I recommend the pizzaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will not come backGNCYDined on 7/20/2013Service was bad. The waiter did not bother to serve us for the longest time. He totally ignored us. When i tried to get his attention, he was very hard to find and once i found him, he looked but didnt come to our table to help us. He was making a lot of jokes that made me feel really uncomfortable. The food came out really late and everything was just not worth it. I will NEVER go back in here in my entire life.Special Features:
- Great spot, great food.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/18/2013The good was absolutely delicious and the service was great! Would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerCRM1VIPDined on 6/21/2013Lovely. Great food, good service we had a wonderful time. The pappardelle cinghale is just my favourite, rich and meaty. I have no hesitatiion in recommending this restaurant.Special Features:
- Do not go to Caffe RomahorribleexperienceDined on 6/21/2013Horrible experience from start to finish. Instead of giving us menus, our server asked "Can I help you?" like he was a bank teller. Then they screwed up our dinner order, we sat with empty drinks forever - it was a nightmare. Do not waste a night out by giving this restaurant your business.
- When in RomeLunchmavenDined on 6/16/2013Do as the Romans. Eat Roman style Italian food. Great pizzas, pastas and salads. Traditional dishes are all really good. I especially like their meatballs. Enjo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loud!!PyeIanDined on 6/12/2013We got sat near the door and bar, where a jazz band was playing. Hadn't seen my guests in quite a while and it didn't help at all that a band was playing, as we needed to scream at each other over dinner to be heard. Really?!? Very uncomfortable dining experience.
- Unfortunately, this restaurant1officediva2VIPDined on 6/7/2013Unfortunately, this restaurant has gone down hill. They cancelled my reservation (by mistake), then when my group arrived, the service was absolutely deplorable. Sadly, we will not be going back.
- Best pizza EVEROpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/6/2013With real Italian waiters and management this restaurant feels authentic and fun! We had great service and delicious food and will definitely return...especially for the arugula, mozzarella and cherry tomato pizza-unforgettable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent neighborhood ItalianAHBHDined on 5/26/2013The food is good, not great but more than adequate for a neighborhood Italian joint. Looked like there were many regulars stopping by for dinner. The service was okay. We were seated in the courtyard and it took forever for the wait staff to notice us sitting there and in between checking in on us or bringing us food and drinks. Once we had their attention though, all the staff were nice.I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had a 30% off dinner couponOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/23/2013I had a 30% off dinner coupon that I brought to the servers attention when we first arrived. I was hesitant to do this because I thought it may cause him to slight our service, which is exactly what happened. I am a server too, so I am fully aware of the etiquette of tipping on the FULL amount of the bill PRE-discount, but I feel like he didn't want to spend any extra time taking care of us. Ah well, the food was good and the live band was cool. However, I live in Venice, so I probably won't make another trip to Beverly Hills for this spot though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was impeccable.HillDined on 5/15/2013I randomly selected this restaurant to entertain guests from out of area. The service was amazing, from the hostess to the wait-persons to the manager (I think he was the manager?) checking in to make sure our needs were being met. A lovely dinner, lovely ambience, not a "scene" but a simple, elegant experience.Special Features:
- Cafe Roma is excellent !OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/12/2013I have been a fan of Cafe Roma for over 30 years. What a great place. Over 30 years of excellent service and food.Special Features:
- Not a standoutOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/4/2013Went to Caffe Roma because of a blackboard eats promotion. We had a party of 4, and were seated at a very small table that would be best suited for 2 max. The food was acceptable, but not nearly as good as other places in BH like il Pastaio. Service was inexperienced. The waiter would fill one empty glass of water but ignore another. Strange. Came home to find out that we were marked as a "no show" even thought I saw the host check off our names when we arrived on time. annoying.