133 Wolfs Lane
Pelham, NY 10803Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cafferegatta.com/
- Phone: (914) 738-8686
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Anthony Labriola
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, BYO Liquor, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Caffe Regatta
Allow Caffe Regatta's Chef/Proprietor, Anthony Labriola, to prepare an exceptional meal with his Mediterranean influences for you and your guest. In addition to our delicious lunch and dinner selections, we serve over 25 premium wines by the glass. And don't forget, that every Tuesday is BYOB night at the Regatta. Delicious cuisine, prepared with detail, professional wait staff, and friendly courteous service have made Caffe Regatta a choice location for those seeking an excellent dining experience. We appreciate your interest in our restaurant and we look forward to having you as our guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Caffe Regatta - Best Restaurants in Pelham ›
Caffe Regatta reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (26)fit for foodies (17)great for brunch (15)good for groups (8)special occasion (8)romantic (7)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (2)notable wine list (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- InconsistentmaddybDined on 11/15/2014We got off to a shaky start because the server was not particularly welcoming. As the evening went on, he became more and more friendly and we were happy about that. The food was inconsistent. Bread a little stale, the grouper I had was dry and just okay, but the lobster mashed potatoes were delicious and my husband's steak was excellent. Over the years we've had excellent experiences here with perfect food and service, and other times, the wait staff has taken a while to warm up, and the food not so great.
- Great food & serviceARodDined on 11/14/2014I've been coming here for over 10 years and never had a bad meal. Chef Anthony is great at what he does. The last two times I've gone I simply asked him to make me something good. Both times he made me seafood dishes that were off the menu but absolutely delicious. This is the only place I would even consider doing that in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brunch was not very good.foodmanDined on 11/9/2014Slow service, leftover fatty bacon..we asked for crispy. Scrambed eggs dis-colored. Not remarkable for a $150 brunch for 5.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/2014The food and service never fail to please, always a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Empire Casino alternateOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/8/2014Excellent food, good drinks and service make this a great alternative in Yonkers with the raceway only seven minutes awaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful FindmikenspikeVIPDined on 10/31/2014My husband and I have dined at Caffe Regatta twice--once for bunch, which was excellent, and last night for dinner. My husband ordered the sirloin, which was quite large and grilled to perfection. The waiter graciously allowed him to substitute crispy fries for onion rings. I ordered two specials: the crab cake appetizer with an arugula salad and baked halibut wrapped in prosciutto. Both were so amazingly delicious I found it difficult to share. The restaurant is a charming, small and lovely neighborhood spot. I enthusiastically recommend Caffe Regatta for a near-perfect evening or Sunday brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Pelham's Best!ShayVIPDined on 10/30/2014Over the years I have been to Caffe Regatta when I visit my parents in Pelham and it has never disappointed. This week we went twice and not only was the food great, as always, but the server remembered us and what drank and ate! The menu has a nice selection of everything-seafood, steak or chicken. Highly recommend visiting here and supporting the local merchants of Pelham.Special Features:
- A real gem!FoodviewDined on 10/19/2014Always great service, always delicious food & always a comfortable & very enjoyable setting. Thanks!Special Features:
- MikeVIPDined on 10/18/2014Brought friends and they loved it..was busy and folks arrived at same time which caused a wait for entree. Very tasty meal and was very satisfied, highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Westchester Hidden SecretDiplomatVIPDined on 10/18/2014The dishes are simply super delicious. The service is super friendly. The management is professional and courteous. This chef and cuisine are a hidden secret, to be explored in Westchester in general, and Pelham in particular.Special Features:
- Ideal for pre-Picture House DiningLeighSFODined on 10/15/2014Even if you only have an hour before seeing a show at the nearby Picture House in Pelham, you can grab a glass of wine and share an appetizer, salad and appetizer size pasta and you're ready to go. Food is delicious (love the spring rolls), and staff friendly and accommodating.Special Features:
- 6ab6Dined on 10/12/2014Food is good to very good. Service seems inattentive at times though staff is friendly. That has been a consistent theme over the years coming here - but we still come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good seafood overallanonymousVIPDined on 10/5/2014as mentioned above just watch out for the stray bit of shell that may be present in your oyster!Special Features:
- Pelham's BestMetroDinerVIPDined on 9/20/2014Having just moved to the Village of Pelaham we have been checking out the local, "walkable" restaurants. Caffe Regatta has the best food and menu of what are considered the top three. Best food. Best menu. Excellent.Special Features:
- We had not been there in years.DdMmVIPDined on 9/18/2014The quality of food has gone south. What happened to an otherwise great neighborhood gem?
- Your Not Missing MuchRoccoVIPDined on 9/13/2014Don't go out of your way for this one, good for locals that are near by and convenience trumps food. it was nothing special, food was just ok, no flavor to either the pasta dish or the chicken dish (that was over cooked),service is bad. Much much better choices out there..... 1st and last time for us.
- MACSRDined on 9/13/2014The menu was interesting and the specials were well worth the try. The food would bring me back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/11/2014I had been to Cafe Regatta for dinner prior to this visit and it was excellent. I ordered the same food this time and it was the worst I had ever had. The avocado in the tuna tatare was frozen and in chunks. When we notified the waiter, he brought us back what was the original appetizer but just put in the microwave. The avocado was warm and the tuna was cooked. The scallops dish and swordfish were very salty and fishy. Even the spinach was salty. This time we had a groupon and we noticed the waiters attitude changed once we mentioned it. We aren't going back to this restaurant.
- delicious!foodlvrVIPDined on 9/11/2014Everything was incredibly tasty. only complaint was that it smelled a little stale and like sour cleaning fluid.Special Features:
- 2nd visit benefit of the doubtIheartgoodeatsDined on 9/7/2014Really nice ambiance in a great spot but two visits and still disappointed. First visit, had oysters and was not pleased with the shucking talents for a 'seafood restaurant'. Almost inedible. Second visit was for brunch and my whole party of six wasn't exactly thrilled. I ordered crab cake BLT and not only was it was missing the T and the chipotle aioli, the bread was stale too, making it extra DRY and a crumbly mess. Had 3 pieces of crab shell in the patty. French fries - best part of my dish.
- Neighborhood GemKaren66VIPDined on 8/31/2014The food is outstanding! The menu is very extensive--brunch was incredible and has lunch and breakfast offerings. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Parsnips and Bread PuddingKatherineDined on 8/23/2014This is my second time at this restaurant - and I literally returned because of the parsnips and pannacotta bread pudding. Both are exceptional. I had salmon both times - consistently good. This time I had an appetizer (Burrata Mozzarella) but it wound up as burrata and peppers - not sure why but they brought me tomatoes. It is a diverse menu (emphasis on fish and seafood) but overall a nice place with good service.Special Features:
- pedortDined on 8/23/2014a neighborhood gem wonderful attentive service and delectable food cooked as askedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 222 reviews are from the Caffe Regatta reviews archive.
- Caffe RegattaBarbDined on 7/11/2014Food was good. Portions generous. Service was uneven. Pleasant atmosphere.Special Features:
- robinxtooVIPDined on 6/28/2014everything we ordered was excellent.service was good and everyone at our table enjoyed the food.Special Features:
- Not badLunaDined on 6/26/2014The staff was welcoming and attentive but not intrusive. The food was okay and the price was okay. But it could be better. I had the scallops which had been grilled. They had a black char which was very bitter. Much better to saute scallops. The nest of spinach had a sour note, maybe too much vinegar. A small serving of saffron rice and two or three pieces of asparagus would have been better. The tuna tartar that we had for a starter was very good.Special Features:
- Great Service, food not so freshLuv4foodVIPDined on 6/22/2014My 3rd brunch here and 1st dinner. I had been looking forward to Sunday brunch with the girls in Pelham. The restaurant was empty when we arrived at 12:30, could have been a red flag. On a beautiful Sunday in the summer, most restaurants are bustling with patrons. Calimari was great and is strongly recommended, crab cakes, not so much. Two of us ordered the lobster Benedict which didn't taste fresh. No one made a big deal as we were enjoying bellinis and mimosas. The restaurant has outdoor seating which is nice. I'll be back and give them a second chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBrunchloverDined on 6/15/2014We went there for Father's Day brunch and the food was delicious. The waiters were very attentive. The place was kid friendly.Special Features:
- ReluctantCriticDined on 6/7/2014Absolutely excellent wonderful salad Fish was great. Good priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensivefoodieDined on 6/1/2014The food was just ok, and it was too expensive. It was so loud in there that even the bus boy was making faces about it.
- Convenient to theatreFaiarVIPDined on 5/31/2014need to improve wine choicies y the glass scallops tasty and so was the spinach brownie yummySpecial Features:
- Yum!andreiusDined on 5/23/2014Want nice seafood dinner? Come here! Nice wine list too! If I lived closer I'd probably frequent this place.Special Features:
- Excellent Food, Sub Par ServiceJayTDined on 5/18/2014I love the food at Caffe Regatta, but the service leaves much to be desired. It seems they are just short-staffed every weekend. The servers are great, but these poor guys just have too many tables. We continue to return because the food is outstanding and fairly priced.Special Features:
- MamaVIPDined on 5/11/2014The California spinach salad with walnuts and roasted Bosc pears is spectacular -- because it comes with fried goat cheese! The house-made creamy burrata mozzarella on a bed of olive oil poached tomato and roasted peppers was phenomenal! If you like Bellinis, try a Bellini-Tini (vodka, peach schnapps and Chambord topped with champagne)! For dessert, have a plate of canneloni with a glass of Frangelica! Yum!Special Features:
- Intimate & DeliciousChowDnWestchesterVIPDined on 5/2/2014One of my favorites, Cafe Regatta never disappoints. Tucked in along Wolf Ln in Pelham, this restaurant is a gem. Reservations a must, we ate on a nite when there were 3 groups from a local confirmation ceremony. Although the service was understandably slower than usual, the food more than made up for the slight inconvenience. Don't miss the cod fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatAcdcDined on 4/20/2014Great food n service. Have been here several times for dinner n brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOODDined on 4/20/2014The brunch at Caffe Regatta was fine, the service was o.k. but the ambiance was more like a bar than a decent restaurant. We find ambiance a major part of a good dining expeience. With small effort this establishment could be made into a pleasant atmosphere. All in all, we were disappointed especially since it was rated in Zagat.Special Features:
- Below average experiencegailmfDined on 4/18/2014Despite reservations, we waited about 25 minutes for a table. We had to stand near the bar while waiting, since there were several kids seated and eating at the small bar. Service was below average, from not asking if we wanted drinks once seated, to not clearing the table in a timely manner. Food was okay, but nothing we ordered was anything above ordinary. Capuccino was barely warm when served. The best part of the meal was probably the molten chocolate cake served with ice cream for dessert. I don't see any reason to return to this restaurant.
- UnevenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/11/2014The appetizer we shared was fresh and delicious. My entree was very good, but my husband's entree was very small. He was still hungry. Service was very good, particularly from the bus boy, but the restaurant was almost empty at the time we were there. Maybe there were four or five occupied tables. Probably would not recommend this restaurant because there is nothing outstanding enough for us to travel here.
- Delicious Fooddocky2VIPDined on 4/6/2014The food was delicious - the service iffy. We were seated for a good 15 minutes without a menu. We did get water and bread but no menus or drinks. Fortunately we were a nice party of four so we were able to pass the time. The time between courses was also long. The food did make up for the wait and annoyingly poor service though. Each dish was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.