133 Wolfs Lane
Pelham, NY 10803Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cafferegatta.com/
- Phone: 9147388686
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Anthony Labriola
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, BYO Liquor, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Caffe Regatta
Allow Caffe Regatta's Chef/Proprietor, Anthony Labriola, to prepare an exceptional meal with his Mediterranean influences for you and your guest. In addition to our delicious lunch and dinner selections, we serve over 25 premium wines by the glass. And don't forget, that every Tuesday is BYOB night at the Regatta. Delicious cuisine, prepared with detail, professional wait staff, and friendly courteous service have made Caffe Regatta a choice location for those seeking an excellent dining experience. We appreciate your interest in our restaurant and we look forward to having you as our guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Caffe Regatta - Best Restaurants in Pelham ›
Caffe Regatta reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (26)fit for foodies (15)great for brunch (14)good for groups (12)special occasion (12)great for lunch (12)romantic (11)kid-friendly (7)great for outdoor dining (6)late-night find (6)notable wine list (5)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Neighborhood GemKaren66VIPDined on 8/31/2014The food is outstanding! The menu is very extensive--brunch was incredible and has lunch and breakfast offerings. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Parsnips and Bread PuddingKatherineDined on 8/23/2014This is my second time at this restaurant - and I literally returned because of the parsnips and pannacotta bread pudding. Both are exceptional. I had salmon both times - consistently good. This time I had an appetizer (Burrata Mozzarella) but it wound up as burrata and peppers - not sure why but they brought me tomatoes. It is a diverse menu (emphasis on fish and seafood) but overall a nice place with good service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014a neighborhood gem wonderful attentive service and delectable food cooked as askedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caffe RegattaBarbDined on 7/11/2014Food was good. Portions generous. Service was uneven. Pleasant atmosphere.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/28/2014everything we ordered was excellent.service was good and everyone at our table enjoyed the food.Special Features:
- Not badLunaDined on 6/26/2014The staff was welcoming and attentive but not intrusive. The food was okay and the price was okay. But it could be better. I had the scallops which had been grilled. They had a black char which was very bitter. Much better to saute scallops. The nest of spinach had a sour note, maybe too much vinegar. A small serving of saffron rice and two or three pieces of asparagus would have been better. The tuna tartar that we had for a starter was very good.Special Features:
- Great Service, food not so freshLuv4foodVIPDined on 6/22/2014My 3rd brunch here and 1st dinner. I had been looking forward to Sunday brunch with the girls in Pelham. The restaurant was empty when we arrived at 12:30, could have been a red flag. On a beautiful Sunday in the summer, most restaurants are bustling with patrons. Calimari was great and is strongly recommended, crab cakes, not so much. Two of us ordered the lobster Benedict which didn't taste fresh. No one made a big deal as we were enjoying bellinis and mimosas. The restaurant has outdoor seating which is nice. I'll be back and give them a second chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBrunchloverDined on 6/15/2014We went there for Father's Day brunch and the food was delicious. The waiters were very attentive. The place was kid friendly.Special Features:
- ReluctantCriticDined on 6/7/2014Absolutely excellent wonderful salad Fish was great. Good priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensivefoodieDined on 6/1/2014The food was just ok, and it was too expensive. It was so loud in there that even the bus boy was making faces about it.
- Convenient to theatreFaiarVIPDined on 5/31/2014need to improve wine choicies y the glass scallops tasty and so was the spinach brownie yummySpecial Features:
- Yum!andreiusDined on 5/23/2014Want nice seafood dinner? Come here! Nice wine list too! If I lived closer I'd probably frequent this place.Special Features:
- Excellent Food, Sub Par ServiceJayTDined on 5/18/2014I love the food at Caffe Regatta, but the service leaves much to be desired. It seems they are just short-staffed every weekend. The servers are great, but these poor guys just have too many tables. We continue to return because the food is outstanding and fairly priced.Special Features:
- MamaVIPDined on 5/11/2014The California spinach salad with walnuts and roasted Bosc pears is spectacular -- because it comes with fried goat cheese! The house-made creamy burrata mozzarella on a bed of olive oil poached tomato and roasted peppers was phenomenal! If you like Bellinis, try a Bellini-Tini (vodka, peach schnapps and Chambord topped with champagne)! For dessert, have a plate of canneloni with a glass of Frangelica! Yum!Special Features:
- The following 211 reviews are from the Caffe Regatta reviews archive.
- Intimate & DeliciousChowDnWestchesterVIPDined on 5/2/2014One of my favorites, Cafe Regatta never disappoints. Tucked in along Wolf Ln in Pelham, this restaurant is a gem. Reservations a must, we ate on a nite when there were 3 groups from a local confirmation ceremony. Although the service was understandably slower than usual, the food more than made up for the slight inconvenience. Don't miss the cod fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatAcdcDined on 4/20/2014Great food n service. Have been here several times for dinner n brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOODDined on 4/20/2014The brunch at Caffe Regatta was fine, the service was o.k. but the ambiance was more like a bar than a decent restaurant. We find ambiance a major part of a good dining expeience. With small effort this establishment could be made into a pleasant atmosphere. All in all, we were disappointed especially since it was rated in Zagat.Special Features:
- Below average experiencegailmfDined on 4/18/2014Despite reservations, we waited about 25 minutes for a table. We had to stand near the bar while waiting, since there were several kids seated and eating at the small bar. Service was below average, from not asking if we wanted drinks once seated, to not clearing the table in a timely manner. Food was okay, but nothing we ordered was anything above ordinary. Capuccino was barely warm when served. The best part of the meal was probably the molten chocolate cake served with ice cream for dessert. I don't see any reason to return to this restaurant.
- UnevenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/11/2014The appetizer we shared was fresh and delicious. My entree was very good, but my husband's entree was very small. He was still hungry. Service was very good, particularly from the bus boy, but the restaurant was almost empty at the time we were there. Maybe there were four or five occupied tables. Probably would not recommend this restaurant because there is nothing outstanding enough for us to travel here.
- Delicious Fooddocky2VIPDined on 4/6/2014The food was delicious - the service iffy. We were seated for a good 15 minutes without a menu. We did get water and bread but no menus or drinks. Fortunately we were a nice party of four so we were able to pass the time. The time between courses was also long. The food did make up for the wait and annoyingly poor service though. Each dish was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good, service was poorMamaDined on 4/5/2014Our waiter made us feel like he wanted to be any place but waiting on us. Therefore, his service was poor, not helpful describing the food, never a smile on his face, never asking if we wanted coffee, dessert. The only good consistent service was from the busboy! Unfortunately, due to the service, we won't be back.
- DisappointedLindaMDined on 3/28/2014I have been to this restaurant previously and enjoyed it but not this time. I was very disappointed in my dinner. I ordered the short ribs and was very surprised that I received one very small rib that contained a considerable amount of fat. I will not be returning anytime soon.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceGmanDined on 3/23/2014The food was exquisite and the service impeccable. Our waiter was extremely accommodating to changes on the menu list. I would definitely go back there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caffe Regatta was a very pleasantLee1011957Dined on 3/15/2014Caffe Regatta was a very pleasant dining experience. Everything was cooked just right. We had the Calamari appetizer which was cooked just right and the main courses were delicious, seafood was really good and the dessert, Tiramisu was excellent. Great place for a dinner for 2.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was delicious! ServiceFamilydinnerDined on 3/13/2014Food was delicious! Service was impeccable. Leftovers were just as good the next day. Will definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood placeNewyearseveDined on 3/8/2014Great hamburger and fries. Need reservations because it gets busy, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lobster two waysSummertimeDined on 3/8/2014The steamed lobster was excellent, but the grilled one, not so much. Even before 7pm, they had already run out of the special soup. Go early for a quieter dining experience. By 8:30, the noise was a din.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oysters a bit dearrjesDined on 2/28/2014Oysters are a little pricey. At least 1/3 too high. Entrees were very good.Special Features:
- Went for dinner. PortionsliketoeatVIPDined on 2/18/2014Went for dinner. Portions weere plentiful, food was somewhat better than average. Service was fine. Prices are reasonable.
- Cafe Regatta BrunchShanaDined on 2/16/2014Extensive menue, attentive wait staff, central location ,limited off street parking available. Overall it was a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for brunch!! FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/16/2014Great place for brunch!! Food is excellent and variety of choices for kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood EatfoodJoeDinerDined on 2/14/2014After a last-minute search for a Valentine's Day restaurant, we got lucky with an opening at Caffe Regatta. We had never heard of it, but decided to try. We were very glad we did. For appetizers, we had oysters and the calamari. For entrees, we had the scallops and crab-crusted cod. It was all excellent. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!TonyDined on 2/8/2014We've been to Caffe Regatta many times and the food and service has always been consistent. Never a disappointment! Our go to restaurant! Our friends joined us the other night and loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not to be overlookedLocalFoodieVIPDined on 1/24/2014There are some great new additions to the restaurant scene in lower Westchester, but Caffe Regatta has been around awhile for a reason. Great bar and friendly bartender, attentive and knowledgeable waiter, big selection, four diners were very happy with selections. The first wine we selected was unavailable but the suggested alternative was excellent and very well-priced. Portions were quite large but ONE of us made room for dessert. We'll definitely add this to our list of regular dining destinations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Brunch!RanunculasDined on 1/19/2014We have eaten at Caffe Regatta many times, but never for brunch. The brunch menu is very varied, with breakfast, lunch and dinner type chooses, including soups and salads. I enjoy their food and always try to sample something different, although I do have my favorites. I started with the flatbread covered with Fig, Mascarpone, Proscuitto and Honey... simply delicious and definitely enough for 2 to share as an appetizer. I then had the lobster eggs benedict, which were good, although the homefries needed seasoning and were not as hot temperature wise as I would have liked. My husband started with the mussels (which are always great) and then had a Crab Cake BLT. It was huge and very tasty. Not for a light eater.Special Features:
- NEVERLANDDiningdivaVIPDined on 1/18/2014DO NOT GO TO THIS RESTAURANT!!!! THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS! We made a reservation, the restaurant was 1/2 empty and we waited 1 hour and still hadn't received any food even our Cold appetizers (Shell Fish tower) and even the manager, who we had to find, responded that they were working ona big take out order and din't know when we would be served and that "There is nothing I can do". No apology, nothing. We paid for the wine we drank and left 1 hour and 15 minutes after we arrived and having never been served any food!
- Our new "usual" spot!cheersDined on 1/5/2014I have been to the restaurant for dinner and brunch and each time it's been wonderful. The food is delicious and I love the quiet atmosphere. I have enjoyed fish there as well as steak dishes. The brunch is just great with a menu that offers quite a variety. I would recommend this restaurant to friends (and I have) and will definitely make this one of our usual places!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years EveIvySDined on 12/31/2013Food was very good, service was good and friendly -nice local restaurant. Our food was deliciousSpecial Features:
- Nice Evening OutGoodVIPDined on 12/31/2013We went there for dinner on New Years Eve and it was great. The food was delicious and the cold fish platter we had was so fresh and taste. The service was a little slow but overall it was good. We will be back its a good place to goSpecial Features:
- a Pelham gemtaritamDined on 12/8/2013I've dined here for lunch but the brunch menu is off the charts. A huge selection of great food, reasonably priced and full of flavor. Desserts were phenomenal and service was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.