20 N. Central Avenue
Hartsdale, NY 10530Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.caffeazzurri.com/
- Phone: 9143585248
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm
Friday - Saturday: 5pm -11pm
Sunday: 4pm - 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Alvaro Camilo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our Elegant Dining Room is Perfect For Every Event.
Board Meetings - Luncheons - Holiday Dinners - Client Entertainment -Seminars/Corporate Events - Birthday and Anniversary Celebrations - Rehearsal Dinners - Bridal/Baby Showers -Christenings - Restaurant Buyouts Available
Allow our Catering & Events Manager
to see to every detail for your event.
Customized menus, AV Equipment, and floral arrangements.
- Private Party Contact: Jerry Colella 9143585248
A word from Caffe Azzurri
At Caffé Azzurri you will discover the warmth, comfort, and authentic culinary flavors set in a elegant but casual upscale atmosphere. Our welcoming bar and two dining rooms create the perfect ambiance to enjoy our eclectic cuisine. Wine lovers will be enticed by our extensive list of fine affordable domestic & international wines for your sipping pleasure. Voted "WORTH IT" by the New York Times & "Best Dining Deal - Best of Westchester" by Westchester Magazine, our Prix Fixe Three Course Dinner has something for everyone. We welcome you to come visit one of Westchester's Neighborhood Gems.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Caffe Azzurri reviews from OpenTable diners
- Creative kitchen; good valueHastingsguyDined on 11/23/2013The menu offerings are very good, food is very tasty and creatively prepared, three course dinner is an excellent value. Only open for dinner, but tables are usually available. A wonderful choice for the area.Special Features:
- Food has always been excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/21/2013Food has always been excellent. Been going to this restaurant for years and it gets better every time..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & AmbienceMSUZDAKDined on 11/17/2013Always have a great time - fantastic food and presentation coupled with superior service. Can't go wrong here...Special Features:
- Seating Shamblestp530Dined on 11/16/2013Our first table when you sat down you almost sank into the floor. We moved to another table the blower from the heater was directly over the table we asked the waiter to lower the heat after 2 attempts he did. The food was soso the pasta with ragu sauce had very little sauce and was quite bland. The highlight of the dinner was the dessert. However the waitress would not leave the creamer on the table and hovered over us while we used it only to take it off the table as soon as we put it down.
- DecentEmilDined on 11/16/2013My friend and I used a restaurant.com certificate which was $25 worth of food for $10, but we did have to spend at least 37.50 at the restaurant, which worked out perfectly actually. We shared the butternut squash ravioli which was incredible and the pasta primavera which was very tasty and it was certainly a good amount of food despite 7 pieces of ravioli, but that's anywhere you go! You also get delicious bread on the table so we were very satisfied!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Local FoodDiningoutDined on 11/9/2013We wanted a restaurant week deal close to home for a relaxing Saturday night. Food was very good. Service at first seemed delayed but then was good. Appetizer with mozzarella was amazing. The Pasta w pork and vegetables was also excellent .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/9/2013We had a great time. The food was terrific and the service was perfect. Just a great place. We loved the ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Delicious! RestaurantLisaFDined on 11/9/2013Really Delicious! Restaurant Week Menu was wonderful. Everything tasted delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor experienceBuckVIPDined on 11/8/2013We have been to this restaurant many times, but this time it was not a very good experience. Yes they changed the menu….the waitress forgot that two of us ordered a chardonnay and brought a sauv. and she had to ask my husband again what his drink was. Then I asked for more butter and she brought what looked like 3 squares of used butter….crumbs on them. It just was NOT a pleasant evening since we had brought someone there…at least our company was fun...
- Restaurant weekFirsttimerDined on 11/6/2013Everything was good except our waiter! He did not even introduce himself. He seemed cranky and the place seemed short staffed. Then he told me the cheesecake was not even an option for restaurant week. When I told him I read it directly from THE MENU, he just said "oh" walked away and never addressed it or apologized. Interior was very quiet and cozy. Would go back again hoping for a different waiter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tasting food!IreneVIPDined on 11/4/2013Butternut squash soup outstanding! Chicken with hummus and veggies a winner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- romance and good fooddininghealth1VIPDined on 11/4/2013Café Azzuri is consistently good. I try different food each time I come and have not been disappointed. The fish has all been great, vegies and dessert are always consistent. We keep returning and plan to come back.Special Features:
- Sunday nightPokeVIPDined on 11/3/2013It was quiet, which was nice as we could actually have a conversation with our out of town friends. Food good as always; seared tuna and brook trout. Mussels and clams as a first course, delicious. Server was new and a little confused, but very nice and friendly. She will catch on.Special Features:
- Local dinersNandMDined on 11/2/2013There were four of us for dinner and we each chose something very different and we were each very pleased.Special Features:
- Food was only fair- serviceCheryllouVIPDined on 10/31/2013Food was only fair- service was very good - ambience of restaurant was very goodSpecial Features:
- fine dining in the hooddininghealth1VIPDined on 10/26/2013You do not have to go to manhattan to find great food, in a lovely atmosphere. Not noisy, good service. we always enjoy café azzuri. It is our go to restaurant for fine dining.Special Features:
- Nice italian restauranthartsdaledinerDined on 9/20/2013I live in Hartsdale for long time, but never notice this place when I drive by Central Avenue. I am glad that I eat there for the first time. Great Italian food in a nice neighborhood environment. I will recommend the restaurant others who live in Southern Westchester.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- something was missing; I hadjnineVIPDined on 9/18/2013something was missing; I had higher expectations of food and overall experience.
- Delicious dinnerPokeVIPDined on 9/13/2013Food was as good as always ( Tuna, the best), BUT, the service, unlike other times was terrible. I think they were just under-staffed. I just don't know what went wrong. We had a good time despite waiting forever to get our bill, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceBerryDined on 9/8/2013The food was delicious, well prepared and presented simply and beautifully. The service was attentive without being intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfectIamIRSDined on 9/6/2013Service was wonderful as were short ribs. Ordered filet of sole as 2nd entree. First few bites were delicious. Then detected a fishy taste in areas of the fish. The manager was notified. He offered to make another dish but by that time my husband was almost finished. He deducted this entree from the bill. It's refreshing to deal with people who are so accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was poorJohnSDined on 8/30/2013Food and service was poor and over priced. Will never go back again.
- A favorite spotArtSVIPDined on 8/28/2013A favorite spot in Westchester. Excellent wine, excellent champagne, atmosphere and service tops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwfulOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/25/2013The service was awful on a Sunday. The food was gross and not satisfying. Underseasoned
- Fine dining at a great priceFoodie4lifeDined on 8/14/2013attentive wait staff; not pushy prefix menu with a good sprinkling of favorites..throughout lovely decor This place is a definite favorite with meSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great value great local spotSuzeVIPDined on 7/26/2013When we can't decide where to go for dinner with friends one of us will say, oh let's go to Azzurri. It's always good , always dependable, so friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly neighborhood AmericanKEENJVIPDined on 7/20/2013Friendly neighborhood American with good food and a relaxed atmosphere.Special Features:
- Relaxed eveningPokeVIPDined on 7/17/2013A sizzling hot evening, but mellow and cool inside. Introduced friends to Caffe Azzurri and they left with the idea of soon returning. We had delicious filet of sole and our friends raved over their oysters. CA is our neighborhood favorite.Special Features:
- CAClifDined on 7/9/2013I went in not expecting much. The food was very , very good and i consider myself a foodie. the wine list was adequate and the per/glass list tasty. i was in a group of four. all of us commented that the portions were reasonable and the taste bordered on excellent. Definately would go back. Service was attentive but not hovering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ho-HumOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/7/2013Frankly, food was just OK. And over-priced at that. If I'm going to pay Manhattan prices in Hartsdale I expect to get manhattan quality food. Instead everything was just OK...
- romantic fine diningdininghealth1VIPDined on 6/28/2013the prix fixed dinner was wonderful, very satisfying and everything tasted delicious.I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys fine dining and delicious food at a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice local restaurantrontVIPDined on 6/21/2013The food is always good here. The bar noise can be excessive at times.Special Features:
- First time experienceOut2eatDined on 6/18/2013Service was very good. We had a really sweet and very personable waitress. The food was okay. The veal was a little tough and a little too salty. Salad was very good and dessert was great! All in all it was a nice time for a 1st experience dining in this restaurant! I would come back again and try a different dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingLuv2eatVIPDined on 6/15/2013I took my European guests here because I remember how much fun this space was when it was Cafe Meze and I had been wanting to try it for a while. Although it was 8:30 pm, it was full of kids running around the restaurant, screaming and ruining the evening. The food was mediocre and included a burger listed as Kobe beef that my son said was tough and chewy. The thick pieces of bread in the basket should have been sliced thinner and warmed up. The waitstaff was very friendly and efficient and the wine list was decent. I wouldn't return because it was not a relaxing atmosphere and the high entree prices are undeserved in this type of restaurant.Special Features:
- consistently goodlarrykDined on 6/7/2013The staff and food are always tops...they never fail to provide great value for the money.Special Features:
- Regular spotArtSVIPDined on 6/5/2013I like this restaurant, and return here often. I am never disappointed.Special Features:
- WOWOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/1/2013Fernando (our waiter) was excellent. The food was amazing. There were 6 of us and every appitizer, every entree, and every dessert was finished. Great experience all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Local RestaurantDGECVIPDined on 5/22/2013We dine here several times during the year and almost always find it to be very good. Last night we had the Roasted Lamb chops and the Salmon. Both were excellent!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, small portions and $$$$OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/20/2013I would take advantage of the yelp coupon, buy a $20 coupon for $10. Portions small and a bit costly. Very tasty though. Had the salmon, enjoyed it. Beet salad small but good. Overall, nice experience. Not busy. Had a small outdoor seating area. Nice pre fixe menu too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We very much enjoyed the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/19/2013We very much enjoyed the food and appreciated the service, will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.