318 Aragon Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://caffeabbracci.com/welcome/about-us/
- Phone: 3054410700x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm;
Dinner Monday through Thursday: 6:00pm - 11:00am,
Friday & Saturday 6:00pm-12:00am,
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mauro: Executive Chef, 21 years with Caffe Abbracci Hometown: Ferrara, Italy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call for Information
- Entertainment: Italian Music
- Special Events: Call for Information - We have special menus for all of your special events.
A word from Caffe Abbracci
True to his native Venice, owner Nino Pernetti continues his time-honored tradition of bringing the enjoyment of quintessential classic Italian dishes to the palates of discerning patrons. Extraordinary accolades, such as the coveted AAA Five Diamond, Dirona, Mobil Awards, are a testimony to the dedication and commitment to perfection made at this exceptional restaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Caffe Abbracci - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Caffe Abbracci reviews from OpenTable diners
95 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (43)romantic (40)neighborhood gem (38)fit for foodies (30)good for groups (21)hot spot (19)great for lunch (18)notable wine list (16)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- rcannonDined on 10/13/2014If you love Italian food, Caffee Abbracci in Coral Gables is absolutely dynamite. The staff is extremely friendly and food superb. You will soon find out why this restaurant has thrived for 25 years.Special Features:
- Very good every time.JohnDined on 10/11/2014The service is warm and friendly and the food is always very good. We were there on a Saturday night at 7:00pm and every table was full. Even though they were busy, we did not feel rushed. It was a very enjoyable evening and we will be back next time we are in Coral Gables.Special Features:
- Wonderfulinvitingu2VIPDined on 10/9/2014A little pricier than I thought but great food! My sons veal parmigiana was the size of the plate and rounded like a pizza very very interesting looking!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steady Optionluijo247Dined on 10/4/2014I live outside USA and often visit Miami, and every time a take a night to visit Caffe Abbracci which is a steady option for good dinning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good CookingRosebudsDined on 10/4/2014Very well cooked meals. Have come here often and all of the selections have been amazing. This time had seafood risotto and was great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- JripDined on 10/3/2014The foof was excellant and the service was great. Most impportant the reservation was honored with no wait time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rock Solid, every time.KwkslvrVIPDined on 10/3/2014Caffe Abbracci, is as consistent as a sunrise in Florida. The food and service never disappoints and there is always a great crowd of local Miami power payers throughout the seating area. Normally, I opt for one of the daily specials, but recently I have been eating more steak at Abbracci and it has been excellent. You cant go wrong at this Gables stable.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014We did not have a bad dish. From salad to dessert, all parties were extremely pleased with their food.Special Features:
- food warmer or microwave changed itfran330VIPDined on 9/25/2014Food was tasty but clearly had been sitting in a food warmer too long or put in the microwave. We both ordered fish. The plate was steaming hot so much so when the waiter put it down, he said not to touch the plate. Becauce of the reheat process - the sauce on the fish hardened and the angle hair pasta with oil/garlic was actually crisp. It's too bad because the food itself was nicely seasoned but that reheat process changed the consistency of the food.Special Features:
- Excellent as usualBroncoVIPDined on 9/17/2014As usual, we had a fine experience at Caffe Abbracci. My only complaint is that my lamb chops were a bit fatty, which is unusual for this fine establishment. Other than that everything was excellent and I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really incredible dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014We will definitely return to Cafe Abbracci for a special occasion. A little pricey for every-day dining, but just wonderful food and atmosphere for a special day. The service was impeccable, as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25 years in Miami says alot!MsPickyVIPDined on 9/13/2014Caffe Abbracci is a family favorite and one that stands the test of time. Even if it is not on the menu - ask - they will be as accommodating as they can be to cook what you wish (Italian of course!). Can get a little noisy as the evening gets later but an enjoyable dinner always.Special Features:
- RealfoodguyDined on 9/8/2014Caffe Abbracci is a classic. It's been there a long time, excellent food and service - enjoyable clientele. Always see somebody that I know. Staff always makes you feel welcome. Wonderful restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthdaycgriffinDined on 9/4/2014This is our favorite Italian spot!! The service is wonderful! The food is amazing! The atmosphere is romantic, sophisticated, and provides a perfect spot to share good conversation with an intimate feel. We have had dates here, as well as dinner with family and friends. It is the perfect spot for great Italian food, a great glass of wine, and to have a good conversation. If you're going for a scene, people watching this is not your place.Special Features:
- Good for businessOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/2/2014Food is average but good service and very nice ambiance. Great for business meeting.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good serviceMypcsaDined on 8/26/2014We had really nice experience also because we have been comming since 25 years ago. Congratulations to all staff.Special Features:
- Great italian with great traditionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014The meal was great. I recommend all the plates on the menus, plus those not on it. Some plates that classic Italian dishes are not on the menu, but if you ask they will prepare them for you. High recommended if you want authentic Italian meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2014Great food ,Bar and most of all the staff. Very professional, friendly and accommodating . In the mood for something other then their extensive menu , no worries ,just ask and they'll get it done . Been coming for years and still as consistent as it was from day one. Bono Appetite !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nino ....your slippingflyguyDined on 8/16/2014Had dinner @ Café Abbracci this past Sat. and was given a table for 2 in the overflow room right next to a huge 20 party table, Service personal went about their jobs in a rote manner without any sense of enthuasium or excitement upon answering menu questions or reciting the daily specials. Everyone seemed to be waiting and preping for the upcoming big group, or possible celebrity? Food was just OK . pasta dishes served warm instead of piping hot. The Fruit del mar was only Fair, I have had much better. The desert kept the same pace. Moultin chocolate cake skimpy and served like a scoup of ice cream at your local diner. Overall what should have been a special night was not. Not horrible but not like I remember Abbracci years ago.
- Customer appreciation luncheon.OrlandovisitorDined on 8/12/2014We invited one of our best customers to a lunch to present him with an award. The decor, service and food were outstanding and the noise level was perfect (enough to know you were in a nice restaurant, but no roar and you still could have a great low voiced conversation). Just an excellent restaurant and while the food was excellent, the service was 5 Star quality.Special Features:
- Great Italian foodSteveVIPDined on 8/9/2014I spend a lot of time in Italy & the food here is every bit as goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Abracci, a traditional Italian foodthedarling1953Dined on 8/4/2014I think this is a traditional Italian restaurant, a tasteful, good service and excellent cuisine. The truth would ask just a better choice in the wineSpecial Features:
- Waiters are in a hurry all the timeVICMARTINDined on 8/3/2014Food was very good. Linguini with butter and garlic was excellent. Waiters are always pushing to take orders, sometimes rude if you didn't understand their explanation on a specific dish. Ice cream order had a piece of plastic, they replaced it but no apologies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good old standardLuisDined on 8/2/2014Cafe Abbracci has been around for 25 years and it shows its age. The decor is funky-trying to be elegant and the service is professional. The food is good, but not inventive or exciting. This is a place where you know what to expect and you get it.Special Features:
- Not a traditional Italian cafeArchieDined on 8/1/2014Great calamari .. But not a meatball in the place.Special Features:
- Excelellent restaurant.Victor54Dined on 7/26/2014Everytime we visit Miami we have as a Tradition yo visit this excelente restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coral Gables ItalianelimarVIPDined on 7/19/2014A delicious experience!! The restaurant is divided into a main dining room and a smaller room off to the right. We ate in the smaller room so it was quieter. The restaurant was very busy. My lamb chops and my friend's linguine putenesca were outstanding and we would dine here again.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerlonsterDined on 7/16/2014Regulars for a birthday dinner. Service was fair. So was the food. Still most enjoyable.Special Features:
- DivineGhansenDined on 7/12/2014The food was excellent. Can't wait to go back. Service okay.Special Features:
- Nice service, very average foodBGallynVIPDined on 7/11/2014Took a group of five and thought the place looked nice. Loris was nice and that was where it ended. The waiter seemed disinterested and more into turning the table than providing service. Tried the goat cheese appetizer which was a disaster. My veal was so bad I had to ask for two lemons just to get some flavor. The food came out so quick, I thought I was at Olive Garden. My other diners seemed fine with the food, so maybe it was my expectations. Try this place if you must but I hope you have better luck.
- Nice food, nice wine, nice ambiancethefoodieDined on 7/9/2014The food is reasonably priced, the wine is good and also well priced and the service was really goodSpecial Features:
- Italianisimo..!EManticaDined on 6/30/2014Did reservations for my anniversary, service was outstanding, called me by my last name every time i requested something, took a dessert with a happy anniversary and i didn't even request it. Food was amazing, great place.!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in every way.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/24/2014Great food, service and ambiance! What else can I say. Best all around!Special Features:
- The following 184 reviews are from the Caffe Abbracci reviews archive.
- Sophisticated and DeliciousSpgesqVIPDined on 6/18/2014Caffe Abbracci is an old style "tablecloths" Italian restaurant that is also a "hot" spot for Miami business people and politicos. They will greet you by name and the service is excellent. The only thing better is the food, which is elegant and consistently delicious. I love going here and taking clients, who agree it is special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently great foodIloveAbbracciDined on 6/13/2014I have been eating at Café Abbracci for over 20 years. The food is consistently wonderful and the portions are generous. It's a great place to meet a client for lunch, as you can finish in under an hour. The service is equally great as the food. The restaurant also is great for dinner dates, business dates, and special occasions. Despite lots of new restaurants popping up over the years, I need look no further, as Nino's place is perfect in my book.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Coral Gables ItalianDineOutALotDined on 6/11/2014We had a great time at Caffe Abbracci. The food was very good and very well served, the wait staff was efficient and attentive and fun to interact with, and most importantly the kitchen was willing to customize our meal. The chef made a simple and very good linguini pasta with olive oil, garlic, and pepper flakes for us that was not on the menu - and we were told that if there was anything else from Italian cuisine that we wanted, the chef would see if he could make it. The Chianti that the wait staff helped us choose was really good and well suited to the food we ordered. We would definitely recommend this restaurant for those who want really good food and service without the noisy distractions of today's "hip" entertainment restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2014Disappointed. Food very poor. Service barely average. Saw waiter pour glass of water from a table back in jug. I will never go back. Always had good meal and service at this restaurant previously.
- always good foodKristine10VIPDined on 5/20/2014it has been consistently good for over 23 years that I've been going both for lunch and dinner. It wasn't busy on Tuesday thanks to the Heat game which kept the noise level down which was nice....some nights it can get very crowded and noisySpecial Features:
- CuquiCuquiDined on 5/20/2014Love my Open Table!! - Always sure to find a great place to dine at.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caffe AbbraccilucyDined on 5/14/2014One of our favorite Gables restaurants. Service is always efficient, professional, helpful, pleasant. A welcoming atmopsphere- will accommodate special requests and will alter dishes for diners. Food comes out hot and attractively plated. An overall enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.