318 Aragon Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://caffeabbracci.com/welcome/about-us/
- Phone: (305) 441-0700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm;
Dinner Monday through Thursday: 6:00pm - 11:00am,
Friday & Saturday 6:00pm-12:00am,
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mauro: Executive Chef, 21 years with Caffe Abbracci Hometown: Ferrara, Italy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call for Information
- Entertainment: Italian Music
- Special Events: Call for Information - We have special menus for all of your special events.
A word from Caffe Abbracci
True to his native Venice, owner Nino Pernetti continues his time-honored tradition of bringing the enjoyment of quintessential classic Italian dishes to the palates of discerning patrons. Extraordinary accolades, such as the coveted AAA Five Diamond, Dirona, Mobil Awards, are a testimony to the dedication and commitment to perfection made at this exceptional restaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Caffe Abbracci - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Caffe Abbracci reviews from OpenTable diners
100 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (46)romantic (39)neighborhood gem (39)fit for foodies (36)good for groups (20)hot spot (18)great for lunch (17)notable wine list (17)kid-friendly (8)great for outdoor dining (7)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Authenbtic ItalianLynnieVIPDined on 11/16/2014Real Italian atmosphere, food, and service. Great place to celebrate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Birthday CelebrationAlohaGal1Dined on 11/14/2014Caffe Abbracci was a wonderful choice to celebrate my husband's birthday! When we arrived, he was wished a "Happy Birthday," and the food was superb! The fish selections were deliciously fresh and presented in a very appetizing way. The birthday dessert "surprise" was a wonderful way to end our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big HugFoodGoesInDined on 11/9/2014A little bit of a slow start while we waited at the door to be seated but I think it was only because the place was so busy already. Obviously a very popular spot, even on a Sunday night. The food was wonderful, prompt service and very reasonable prices. Servings are massive so we could have shared a main plate but we took the extra home in a doggy bag! Very posh of us. Overall, a great dining experience that reminded us of being in Italy at some of our favorite places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousLouiseDined on 11/8/2014This was our second year celebrating my husband's birthday at Cafe Abbracci. Once again we were not disappointed. The service was right on point-Not too fast and not too slow. The food was delicious and a great wine list. If you can survive in Miami for 25 years you must be doing something right. If you want great italian food- this is the place to go!!!Special Features:
- More than I expectedTonyDined on 11/6/2014It was better than I though. I believe it will be another Italian place. IT wasn't. Greated by his owner and always asked if we needed something else Food was GREAT and it has 25 years doing so !Special Features:
- DelightedKibiDined on 11/5/2014This was our first time at Caffe Abbracci. The service was outstanding and the food was delicious with great presentation, fresh ingredients and just mouth watering. I am still thinking of their chicken Parmesan and spaghetti bolognese.Special Features:
- Always a special treatRickyDined on 11/1/2014The menu is great, but always listen to the specials, they're going make it difficult for you to chose. And the wine list is properly chosen so that your pairings with the food will no doubt be outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved the foodMarceloDined on 10/31/2014Every course was amazing, great wine list, service was flawlessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014Very attentive staff. Ok to have a pet in outside seating. Very accomodating to special requests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/27/2014It is a cozy elegant small restaurant in my neighborhood and the food is always reliably good.Special Features:
- Professional service and ambiance.SusanDined on 10/24/2014This is a well run restaurant with good food and caring, attentive, professional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/15/2014Outstanding service. Good for business meeting. Leisurely pace with plenty of room for lengthy discussions.Special Features:
- rcannonDined on 10/13/2014If you love Italian food, Caffee Abbracci in Coral Gables is absolutely dynamite. The staff is extremely friendly and food superb. You will soon find out why this restaurant has thrived for 25 years.Special Features:
- Very good every time.JohnDined on 10/11/2014The service is warm and friendly and the food is always very good. We were there on a Saturday night at 7:00pm and every table was full. Even though they were busy, we did not feel rushed. It was a very enjoyable evening and we will be back next time we are in Coral Gables.Special Features:
- Wonderfulinvitingu2VIPDined on 10/9/2014A little pricier than I thought but great food! My sons veal parmigiana was the size of the plate and rounded like a pizza very very interesting looking!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steady Optionluijo247Dined on 10/4/2014I live outside USA and often visit Miami, and every time a take a night to visit Caffe Abbracci which is a steady option for good dinning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good CookingRosebudsDined on 10/4/2014Very well cooked meals. Have come here often and all of the selections have been amazing. This time had seafood risotto and was great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- JripDined on 10/3/2014The foof was excellant and the service was great. Most impportant the reservation was honored with no wait time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rock Solid, every time.KwkslvrVIPDined on 10/3/2014Caffe Abbracci, is as consistent as a sunrise in Florida. The food and service never disappoints and there is always a great crowd of local Miami power payers throughout the seating area. Normally, I opt for one of the daily specials, but recently I have been eating more steak at Abbracci and it has been excellent. You cant go wrong at this Gables stable.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014We did not have a bad dish. From salad to dessert, all parties were extremely pleased with their food.Special Features:
- food warmer or microwave changed itfran330VIPDined on 9/25/2014Food was tasty but clearly had been sitting in a food warmer too long or put in the microwave. We both ordered fish. The plate was steaming hot so much so when the waiter put it down, he said not to touch the plate. Becauce of the reheat process - the sauce on the fish hardened and the angle hair pasta with oil/garlic was actually crisp. It's too bad because the food itself was nicely seasoned but that reheat process changed the consistency of the food.Special Features:
- Excellent as usualBroncoVIPDined on 9/17/2014As usual, we had a fine experience at Caffe Abbracci. My only complaint is that my lamb chops were a bit fatty, which is unusual for this fine establishment. Other than that everything was excellent and I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really incredible dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014We will definitely return to Cafe Abbracci for a special occasion. A little pricey for every-day dining, but just wonderful food and atmosphere for a special day. The service was impeccable, as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25 years in Miami says alot!MsPickyVIPDined on 9/13/2014Caffe Abbracci is a family favorite and one that stands the test of time. Even if it is not on the menu - ask - they will be as accommodating as they can be to cook what you wish (Italian of course!). Can get a little noisy as the evening gets later but an enjoyable dinner always.Special Features:
- RealfoodguyDined on 9/8/2014Caffe Abbracci is a classic. It's been there a long time, excellent food and service - enjoyable clientele. Always see somebody that I know. Staff always makes you feel welcome. Wonderful restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthdaycgriffinDined on 9/4/2014This is our favorite Italian spot!! The service is wonderful! The food is amazing! The atmosphere is romantic, sophisticated, and provides a perfect spot to share good conversation with an intimate feel. We have had dates here, as well as dinner with family and friends. It is the perfect spot for great Italian food, a great glass of wine, and to have a good conversation. If you're going for a scene, people watching this is not your place.Special Features:
- Good for businessOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/2/2014Food is average but good service and very nice ambiance. Great for business meeting.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good serviceMypcsaDined on 8/26/2014We had really nice experience also because we have been comming since 25 years ago. Congratulations to all staff.Special Features:
- Great italian with great traditionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014The meal was great. I recommend all the plates on the menus, plus those not on it. Some plates that classic Italian dishes are not on the menu, but if you ask they will prepare them for you. High recommended if you want authentic Italian meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2014Great food ,Bar and most of all the staff. Very professional, friendly and accommodating . In the mood for something other then their extensive menu , no worries ,just ask and they'll get it done . Been coming for years and still as consistent as it was from day one. Bono Appetite !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nino ....your slippingflyguyDined on 8/16/2014Had dinner @ Café Abbracci this past Sat. and was given a table for 2 in the overflow room right next to a huge 20 party table, Service personal went about their jobs in a rote manner without any sense of enthuasium or excitement upon answering menu questions or reciting the daily specials. Everyone seemed to be waiting and preping for the upcoming big group, or possible celebrity? Food was just OK . pasta dishes served warm instead of piping hot. The Fruit del mar was only Fair, I have had much better. The desert kept the same pace. Moultin chocolate cake skimpy and served like a scoup of ice cream at your local diner. Overall what should have been a special night was not. Not horrible but not like I remember Abbracci years ago.
- Customer appreciation luncheon.OrlandovisitorDined on 8/12/2014We invited one of our best customers to a lunch to present him with an award. The decor, service and food were outstanding and the noise level was perfect (enough to know you were in a nice restaurant, but no roar and you still could have a great low voiced conversation). Just an excellent restaurant and while the food was excellent, the service was 5 Star quality.Special Features:
- Great Italian foodSteveVIPDined on 8/9/2014I spend a lot of time in Italy & the food here is every bit as goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Abracci, a traditional Italian foodthedarling1953Dined on 8/4/2014I think this is a traditional Italian restaurant, a tasteful, good service and excellent cuisine. The truth would ask just a better choice in the wineSpecial Features:
- Waiters are in a hurry all the timeVICMARTINDined on 8/3/2014Food was very good. Linguini with butter and garlic was excellent. Waiters are always pushing to take orders, sometimes rude if you didn't understand their explanation on a specific dish. Ice cream order had a piece of plastic, they replaced it but no apologies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good old standardLuisVIPDined on 8/2/2014Cafe Abbracci has been around for 25 years and it shows its age. The decor is funky-trying to be elegant and the service is professional. The food is good, but not inventive or exciting. This is a place where you know what to expect and you get it.Special Features:
- Not a traditional Italian cafeArchieDined on 8/1/2014Great calamari .. But not a meatball in the place.Special Features:
- Excelellent restaurant.Victor54Dined on 7/26/2014Everytime we visit Miami we have as a Tradition yo visit this excelente restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 191 reviews are from the Caffe Abbracci reviews archive.
- Coral Gables ItalianelimarVIPDined on 7/19/2014A delicious experience!! The restaurant is divided into a main dining room and a smaller room off to the right. We ate in the smaller room so it was quieter. The restaurant was very busy. My lamb chops and my friend's linguine putenesca were outstanding and we would dine here again.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerlonsterDined on 7/16/2014Regulars for a birthday dinner. Service was fair. So was the food. Still most enjoyable.Special Features: