318 Aragon Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://caffeabbracci.com/welcome/about-us/
- Phone: 3054410700x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm;
Dinner Monday through Thursday: 6:00pm - 11:00am,
Friday & Saturday 6:00pm-12:00am,
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mauro: Executive Chef, 21 years with Caffe Abbracci Hometown: Ferrara, Italy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call for Information
- Entertainment: Italian Music
- Special Events: Call for Information - We have special menus for all of your special events.
A word from Caffe Abbracci
True to his native Venice, owner Nino Pernetti continues his time-honored tradition of bringing the enjoyment of quintessential classic Italian dishes to the palates of discerning patrons. Extraordinary accolades, such as the coveted AAA Five Diamond, Dirona, Mobil Awards, are a testimony to the dedication and commitment to perfection made at this exceptional restaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Caffe Abbracci reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (41)romantic (37)neighborhood gem (36)fit for foodies (25)good for groups (24)great for lunch (20)notable wine list (17)hot spot (16)late-night find (10)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (5)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Excellent as usualBroncoVIPDined on 9/17/2014As usual, we had a fine experience at Caffe Abbracci. My only complaint is that my lamb chops were a bit fatty, which is unusual for this fine establishment. Other than that everything was excellent and I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really incredible dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014We will definitely return to Cafe Abbracci for a special occasion. A little pricey for every-day dining, but just wonderful food and atmosphere for a special day. The service was impeccable, as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25 years in Miami says alot!MsPickyVIPDined on 9/13/2014Caffe Abbracci is a family favorite and one that stands the test of time. Even if it is not on the menu - ask - they will be as accommodating as they can be to cook what you wish (Italian of course!). Can get a little noisy as the evening gets later but an enjoyable dinner always.Special Features:
- RealfoodguyDined on 9/8/2014Caffe Abbracci is a classic. It's been there a long time, excellent food and service - enjoyable clientele. Always see somebody that I know. Staff always makes you feel welcome. Wonderful restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthdaycgriffinDined on 9/4/2014This is our favorite Italian spot!! The service is wonderful! The food is amazing! The atmosphere is romantic, sophisticated, and provides a perfect spot to share good conversation with an intimate feel. We have had dates here, as well as dinner with family and friends. It is the perfect spot for great Italian food, a great glass of wine, and to have a good conversation. If you're going for a scene, people watching this is not your place.Special Features:
- Good for businessOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/2/2014Food is average but good service and very nice ambiance. Great for business meeting.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good serviceMypcsaDined on 8/26/2014We had really nice experience also because we have been comming since 25 years ago. Congratulations to all staff.Special Features:
- Great italian with great traditionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014The meal was great. I recommend all the plates on the menus, plus those not on it. Some plates that classic Italian dishes are not on the menu, but if you ask they will prepare them for you. High recommended if you want authentic Italian meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2014Great food ,Bar and most of all the staff. Very professional, friendly and accommodating . In the mood for something other then their extensive menu , no worries ,just ask and they'll get it done . Been coming for years and still as consistent as it was from day one. Bono Appetite !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nino ....your slippingflyguyDined on 8/16/2014Had dinner @ Café Abbracci this past Sat. and was given a table for 2 in the overflow room right next to a huge 20 party table, Service personal went about their jobs in a rote manner without any sense of enthuasium or excitement upon answering menu questions or reciting the daily specials. Everyone seemed to be waiting and preping for the upcoming big group, or possible celebrity? Food was just OK . pasta dishes served warm instead of piping hot. The Fruit del mar was only Fair, I have had much better. The desert kept the same pace. Moultin chocolate cake skimpy and served like a scoup of ice cream at your local diner. Overall what should have been a special night was not. Not horrible but not like I remember Abbracci years ago.
- Customer appreciation luncheon.OrlandovisitorDined on 8/12/2014We invited one of our best customers to a lunch to present him with an award. The decor, service and food were outstanding and the noise level was perfect (enough to know you were in a nice restaurant, but no roar and you still could have a great low voiced conversation). Just an excellent restaurant and while the food was excellent, the service was 5 Star quality.Special Features:
- Great Italian foodSteveVIPDined on 8/9/2014I spend a lot of time in Italy & the food here is every bit as goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Abracci, a traditional Italian foodthedarling1953Dined on 8/4/2014I think this is a traditional Italian restaurant, a tasteful, good service and excellent cuisine. The truth would ask just a better choice in the wineSpecial Features:
- Waiters are in a hurry all the timeVICMARTINDined on 8/3/2014Food was very good. Linguini with butter and garlic was excellent. Waiters are always pushing to take orders, sometimes rude if you didn't understand their explanation on a specific dish. Ice cream order had a piece of plastic, they replaced it but no apologies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good old standardLuisDined on 8/2/2014Cafe Abbracci has been around for 25 years and it shows its age. The decor is funky-trying to be elegant and the service is professional. The food is good, but not inventive or exciting. This is a place where you know what to expect and you get it.Special Features:
- Not a traditional Italian cafeArchieDined on 8/1/2014Great calamari .. But not a meatball in the place.Special Features:
- Excelellent restaurant.Victor54Dined on 7/26/2014Everytime we visit Miami we have as a Tradition yo visit this excelente restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coral Gables ItalianelimarVIPDined on 7/19/2014A delicious experience!! The restaurant is divided into a main dining room and a smaller room off to the right. We ate in the smaller room so it was quieter. The restaurant was very busy. My lamb chops and my friend's linguine putenesca were outstanding and we would dine here again.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerlonsterDined on 7/16/2014Regulars for a birthday dinner. Service was fair. So was the food. Still most enjoyable.Special Features:
- DivineGhansenDined on 7/12/2014The food was excellent. Can't wait to go back. Service okay.Special Features:
- Nice service, very average foodBGallynVIPDined on 7/11/2014Took a group of five and thought the place looked nice. Loris was nice and that was where it ended. The waiter seemed disinterested and more into turning the table than providing service. Tried the goat cheese appetizer which was a disaster. My veal was so bad I had to ask for two lemons just to get some flavor. The food came out so quick, I thought I was at Olive Garden. My other diners seemed fine with the food, so maybe it was my expectations. Try this place if you must but I hope you have better luck.
- Nice food, nice wine, nice ambiancethefoodieDined on 7/9/2014The food is reasonably priced, the wine is good and also well priced and the service was really goodSpecial Features:
- Italianisimo..!EManticaDined on 6/30/2014Did reservations for my anniversary, service was outstanding, called me by my last name every time i requested something, took a dessert with a happy anniversary and i didn't even request it. Food was amazing, great place.!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in every way.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/24/2014Great food, service and ambiance! What else can I say. Best all around!Special Features:
- Sophisticated and DeliciousSpgesqVIPDined on 6/18/2014Caffe Abbracci is an old style "tablecloths" Italian restaurant that is also a "hot" spot for Miami business people and politicos. They will greet you by name and the service is excellent. The only thing better is the food, which is elegant and consistently delicious. I love going here and taking clients, who agree it is special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently great foodIloveAbbracciDined on 6/13/2014I have been eating at Café Abbracci for over 20 years. The food is consistently wonderful and the portions are generous. It's a great place to meet a client for lunch, as you can finish in under an hour. The service is equally great as the food. The restaurant also is great for dinner dates, business dates, and special occasions. Despite lots of new restaurants popping up over the years, I need look no further, as Nino's place is perfect in my book.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Coral Gables ItalianDineOutALotDined on 6/11/2014We had a great time at Caffe Abbracci. The food was very good and very well served, the wait staff was efficient and attentive and fun to interact with, and most importantly the kitchen was willing to customize our meal. The chef made a simple and very good linguini pasta with olive oil, garlic, and pepper flakes for us that was not on the menu - and we were told that if there was anything else from Italian cuisine that we wanted, the chef would see if he could make it. The Chianti that the wait staff helped us choose was really good and well suited to the food we ordered. We would definitely recommend this restaurant for those who want really good food and service without the noisy distractions of today's "hip" entertainment restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2014Disappointed. Food very poor. Service barely average. Saw waiter pour glass of water from a table back in jug. I will never go back. Always had good meal and service at this restaurant previously.
- The following 180 reviews are from the Caffe Abbracci reviews archive.
- always good foodKristine10VIPDined on 5/20/2014it has been consistently good for over 23 years that I've been going both for lunch and dinner. It wasn't busy on Tuesday thanks to the Heat game which kept the noise level down which was nice....some nights it can get very crowded and noisySpecial Features:
- CuquiCuquiDined on 5/20/2014Love my Open Table!! - Always sure to find a great place to dine at.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caffe AbbraccilucyDined on 5/14/2014One of our favorite Gables restaurants. Service is always efficient, professional, helpful, pleasant. A welcoming atmopsphere- will accommodate special requests and will alter dishes for diners. Food comes out hot and attractively plated. An overall enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantMiamiNativeDined on 5/10/2014Great service but the waiters need to work on their English!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably greatNJBMDined on 5/6/2014This is the third or forth time that I have been back to Caffe Abbracci. Not a chain. A local Gem. Service is personalized - even to relative strangers. No problem transferring the check from the bar to the dining room. Will be back.Special Features:
- Great food...great find!ZoltVIPDined on 5/5/2014Was looking for a moderately priced upper scale restaurant to host a business meeting and open table came through again! Food was great. Wine was great! And the pricing was very reasonable. And the meeting was a success. Kudos to our waiter who was attentive......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new Miami favoriteSophieDined on 5/4/2014Caffe Abbracci exceeded every expectation - outstanding food, wonderful staff - no detail overlooked. I found the restaurant on line and would actually make a special trip to Miami just to eat there again. It was great to find a restaurant that understands service and quality, without feeling the need to be trendy.Special Features:
- My Favorite Coral Gables RestaurantSpgesqVIPDined on 4/29/2014This established Italian restaurant is a great place to meet clients and other business associates. It has an air of elegance and importance and is frequented by politicians, lawyers, bankers and others at lunchtime. I've never gone at dinnertime, so perhaps it is more romantic. The service is excellent as is the food. I love their pasta and fish dishes and amazing desserts. The Chihulli glass chandelier and wall decorations are colorful and rich and compliment the neutral room. I go back again and again and am never disappointed.Special Features:
- ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/27/2014I would definitely recommend this restaurant and am looking forward to coming back. The waiters were friendly and beyond excellent. Everything they recommended was amazing. The Lobster Ravioli was to die for. The four cheese Risotto was out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RemeVIPDined on 4/27/2014People want to see and be seen. On Fridays and Saturdays and for lunch people are looking for their friends.Special Features:
- It's long-run success is no mysteryBobonBayDined on 4/24/2014Abbracci is always dependable for great Italian food, really attentive, excellent service and an overall enjoyable dining experience in a friendly ambience that feels like a hidden neighborhood gem!Special Features:
- It's just first class!IllinicaneVIPDined on 4/22/2014My wife made the reservation a few days before and requested a quiet table in a corner to help celebrate my 55th bday. When we got to the restaurant, they knew it was my bday, and had set up a nice balloon over the seat in a corner table. Service from entering to leaving was outstanding. Lucho took care of us at our table and his assistants were constantly roving around us to make sure we were good. All our food ordered was simply fantastic. The pasta is excellent, the sea bass wonderful and I ordered a veal parmagianna (not on menu) and they accommodated my request. It was also extremely delicious!! The meal ended with a nice bday dessert and they sang to the old man (me). I'll be back soon and often!!! Thanks Caffe Abbracci!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.