9500 Harding Ave
Surfside, FL 33154Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.caferagazzi.com/
- Phone: 3058664495
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
A word from Cafe Ragazzi
Cafe Ragazzi, featuring traditional Italian Cuisine, has been a dinning staple of the Surfside, FL dinning scene for over 15 years. World renowned singer Ricardo Montaner, is the owner along with his wife Marlene Montaner. His son Hector Reglero and his wife Paola Gaudelli manage the daily operations of the restaurant. Cafe Ragazzi boasts an impressive selection of traditional and contemporary Italian dishes as well as wide range of wines both domestic and International. Be sure to try out the "Bodega del Patron" wine list, these are hand selected wines by Ricardo Montaner. With an impressive selection of international wines and authentic Italian dishes, you are sure to have a memorable dinning experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cafe Ragazzi reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)special occasion (7)good for groups (5)romantic (5)fit for foodies (4)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Delicious food!!!VacationDined on 7/26/2014I wished we lived closer to Cafe Ragazzi! If we did, we would definately go more often. We drive all the way from Hollywood when ever we can to visit the restaurant. The food never disappoints us!Special Features:
- A place we must visit again soonJAD648Dined on 7/25/2014Had never been to this restaurant and now we know what we've been missing. We ordered the Scamponi Giganti alla Griglia (grilled prawns on a bed of saffron risotto), the fillet of red snapper francese and Saltinboca alla Romana (tender veal scallops of veal with prosciutto di Parma in a red wine sauce). Can't tell you which one was best because all of them were spectacular. The tiramisu was too heavy on the cream, but the pears flambe with ice cream were up to par with the excellence of the entrees. Service was very friendly and efficient, but the restaurant was full and they missed a few details, which is expected on a busy night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014Recomendado 100% excelente atención y un ambiente agradable para una velada, para todo momento. Exquisita comidaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2014Good Food and good SERVICE. Something missing for greatness. Need to review cleanliness of restroomsSpecial Features:
- Raving about RagazziSugartime4Dined on 6/28/2014Great neighborhood gem, for a special occasion or a meal close to home. Go early if its just to have dinner, as they get very busy and very loud the later it gets. The bread basket with bruschetta is a nice welcome touch. Oversized appetizers.. the calamari/zucchini was more than enough for four to share. The Caesar salad is fresh made and extra anchovies available upon request, a luxury not found in most places that rely on bottled dressings. Veal stuffed ravioli was superb and the traditional chicken parm and veal specials were amazing. The linguini with clam sauce was loaded with clams and everything was served beautifully. Ragazzi is one of the best bets for dinner in Surfside!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!!FoodieRPDined on 6/17/2014So, this is a great traditional Italian restaurant. The veal parmesan was awesome! The sauce was flavorful and plentiful cheese! Unfortunately there was a different sauce on the pasta. That sauce was tasteless. My boyfriend ordered lemon chicken, which he really enjoyed too. Go enjoy a great meal at Cafe Ragazzi!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Cafe Ragazzi reviews archive.
- Very GoodbluecatsVIPDined on 5/22/2014The food here is always excellent. Service good. The downside is wine choices are disappointing. Very limited choices by the glass, and no Cabernet. Both Merlot and Chianti were below average.Special Features:
- Delicious experienceTeddyDined on 5/1/2014We went at an awckward time (3PM) and there was only one other table being served. This made it a very strange feeling, very quiet but exceptional service. It was too hot to sit outside, but I suppose that in the evening it must be very nice. Our food was very good. However, the salmon plate was very scarce in the salmon.Special Features:
- TerribleGtetvDined on 4/22/2014It's very sad that this restaurant that used to be excellent is now just trash the service was beyond bad that maître d' was rude beyond believe. it's terrible and so sad because he used to be one of our favorites in Miami
- Consistent now for 20 yearsJCBHIDined on 3/12/2014Prices are up over the years but portions are as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.