Cafe Mocha Espresso Wine Bar
116 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10003Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Cafe Mocha Espresso Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cafemochanyc.com/
- Phone: 2122531046x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast from 7 am to 5 pm daily
Brunch from 10 am to 5 pm
Lunch from 11 am to 5 pm
Dinner 5 pm to midnight Sunday - Thursday
Dinner 5 pm - 1:30 am Fri-Sat
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Contact Restaurant directly.
- Special Events: Stop in on Earth Day Tuesday April 22, 2014 between 8 am and 11 am for a FREE cup of Organic Coffee.
- Cross Street: 7th
- Public Transit: Cafe Mocha is a five minute walk from both the 6 train to Astor Place and the N and R trains to 8th Street NYU.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Located on the south east corner of 2nd Avenue and 7th Street. Street parking is available on 2nd Avenue and on all neighboring streets.
A word from Cafe Mocha Espresso Wine Bar
Established in 2008 this small east village pied-a-terre has strived to boldly usher café culture back into to our local community. Open from morning to night Café Mocha takes great pride in offering breakfast, lunch and dinner menus providing an extensive selection of options. Our eclectic multifaceted establishment offers the perfect ambiance to indulge in our selection of pastries over a glass of Riesling or a beautifully selection of charcuterie or cheese platters accompanied by a beautiful Bordeaux or Chianti. With a dinner menu that changes seasonally and a breakfast and lunch menu that always features a host of daily specials, the gourmet will never be left unfulfilled. Of course a café would never be complete without an outstanding espresso bar serving a complete array of coffee based beverages and a grand selection of teas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cafe Mocha Espresso Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- Don't go here!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/1/2014The cooks were horrible we waited an hour for our food and they messed up our order.
- close and simplegrh13Dined on 12/29/2013Close to the broadway plays and simple walk to enjoy some good foods. Whether you order a salad or burgers you'll enjoy the food and the atmosphere. People are very friendly and do an excellent job taking care of you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place was really nice.lmmnycDined on 12/13/2013This place was really nice. There was a large group of us and they seated us all- even when the whole group wasn't there. They were very attentive- maybe asked us what drinks we wanted a few too many times. The food was nice, there was a large variety so everyone was catered for. Generally nice, a bit loud and dark and hard to have a really good conversation, especially in a large group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bar specials (thoughOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/16/2012Great bar specials (though wine selection is small), nice outdoor space, food was good. I've been there twice and would go again! Fun, young, vibrant.Special Features: