467 5th Avenue South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cafelunanaples.com/
- Phone: 2392132212
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Eddie Marchese
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Cafe Luna
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Cafe Luna - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Cafe Luna reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (39)neighborhood gem (22)kid-friendly (16)good for groups (16)hot spot (13)late-night find (12)scenic view (9)fit for foodies (8)romantic (8)great for lunch (8)special occasion (7)notable wine list (5)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Px48180Dined on 9/21/2014Almost great and a solid 4. Worth a try and a great bargain but not up to quality of other nearby choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Veal Marsala is great!NaplesLocalVIPDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I enjoyed our food, but the the two loud tables of women next to us did not make it very enjoyable. Also, the fan blowing really fast towards my head was not very pleasant and it made my food get cold really quick. We will be back, since we did enjoy our Caesar salads and veal Marsala.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & WineChuckDined on 9/20/2014Nice place to go with friends. Two meals and a bottle of wine is good deal. Meals can be upgraded by $5.00 and $10.00 each but then does not seems like such a deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just excellent!!!!!DivineDiningDined on 9/9/2014Food was soooo good. Service was top notch. Nice outdoor dining. Great food and service but very reasonable prices. Casual and comfortable. My new fave!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An enjoyable evening on 5th AveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Very good food and a great place for people watching on 5th ave. The service was excellent and we enjoyed the energy all around us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and food wonderfulDebbieDined on 8/23/2014We sat outside and the food and service were excellent , it is a nice people watching spot, Would go back again. The 2 dinners and a bottle of wine deal was perfect, 29.99. Visiting from ny area and wonderful Italian foodSpecial Features:
- Great Downtown Naples RestaurantEleFlamencoDined on 8/21/2014We came to the restaurant to see El Gato Solea, a great guitarist we heard was playing there. Wasn't too sure about the restaurant itself because I had seen mixed reviews. In the end, we were very glad we went. Our waiter was very nice, the food was good and the price was unbeatable for a Downtown Naples restaurant. The ambiance was great listening to the guitarist who was fantastic too. Really liked the placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LelyDined on 8/12/2014One of our 3 main meals was bland and unappetising, the other 3 meals were passable.
- RICODined on 8/9/2014Enjoyed our meal. Wendy is a great singer. Good evening. We will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cafe Luna ImprovedGoodeatsVIPDined on 8/9/2014I think most people come here for the Combo Pricing Specials. It can be an off-on with service and food. This time, we had very attentive service, and the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor servicegolfputzDined on 8/2/2014seems like when waiter found out we were doing the 29.99 special, he got lost, had to ask for bread and bottle of wine. for 29.99 u get u pay for, nothing special. live in naples, will never go back or rec.Special Features:
- Fabulous foodVjtcDined on 8/1/2014The food was fabulous. We upgraded one of our dinner salad to a wedge salad. That along with the included Cesar salad were both delicious, so was the bread. Our entees were the daily catch which was Red Snapper and Shrimp Scampi. Both portions were large... Leaving no room for dessert!!!Special Features:
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/31/2014The way we were treated and the friendliness of the staff were only surpassed by the quality of the food. We were amazed at the quality and quantity of the food. We would recommend it to anyone regardless of the type of dining preference.Special Features:
- Cafe Luna ExoerienceUncinmiDined on 7/30/2014For a Restuarant with more than one location the good was great. The roasted pepper gnocchi were outstanding. Although the waitress was accommodating her overly sweet act was not necessary. As a local I would definitely returnI would recommend this to a friend.
- good bargainbirthdaydinnerVIPDined on 7/26/2014The special two entrees and a bottle of wine was pleasant and reasonable. Wine was decent table white or merlot.Special Features:
- BusyWeinkDined on 7/24/2014Our waitor was so busy that he really was not around. He was rushed and paid little attention to us. The guitar player was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Veal ParmesanbkmartellVIPDined on 7/24/2014We enjoyed our evening at Cafe Luna. The Veal Parmesan was excellent. We requested inside seating as it is summer. Did find inside to be a little dark but better than the warmth outside. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten-free availableOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/22/2014Love their dedication to gluten-free menu items for diners who can't have gluten! Great gluten-free pasta!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticnickVIPDined on 7/21/2014Great food great value. Not a high end place, but a great place for a casual dine on 5 th aveSpecial Features:
- Can't go wrongchoosewiselyDined on 7/19/2014It's always a fun night here. The outside seating is a busy, vibrant patio. The wine and dine deal always make you feel like you are getting your money's worth. We have never been disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Either wayEatingoutDined on 7/12/2014Want a romantic dinner? Need to entertain family and friends? Luna Cafe provides an atmosphere for both where the food is delicious and the atmosphere entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food great dealAdamconnDined on 7/5/2014Great value, excellent food and service, this place is always busy on 5thSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarbDined on 7/5/2014Food is very good. Large portions allow for dinner at home the next day. Our server was attentive. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Family DininglaurienaplesflVIPDined on 7/5/2014Took our son, daughter-in-law and three granddaughters - ages 3, 5 and 7 - for dinner Fourth of July weekend. It is now our favorite place when they visit. The atmosphere was "energetic" enough that we didn't have to keep shushing the girls. The kids menu was very extensive - they each found something they enjoyed. Chef/owner Eddie and server Terry went above and beyond to make feel welcome. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not satisfied with our dinnerDisappointedDined on 7/3/2014I've been to your restaurant before and enjoyed the food, I had out of town company and decided to take them to Cafe Luna, the pasta was too al dente' and the sauce was very strong tasting and we had to ask the server to bring us bread. Not happy with the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodCalerDined on 6/21/2014Always great food and service. I love sitting outside and enjoy the live entertainment. The gluten free menu rocks.Special Features:
- music badOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/19/2014The guitar player was very boring, the music was meaningless..kind of jamming but very badSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/18/2014sat outside and the flies were horrible. counted 14 flies at the table when the food came. had the tilapia special. rice and veggies were good, fish was undercooked and was brown. They did adjust the bill without me asking.
- JackieDined on 6/15/2014We had tried this restaurant two years ago and walked out after waiting for 15 minutes for a server to approach the table. Service was good this time and the food was very good. I would try it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014Food and service was very good. The table we had was not the bestSpecial Features:
- wonderful restaurant great locationLuvmesomefoodDined on 6/11/2014Had a great night with friends. Food was wonderful and service excellent. They even had a gluten free menu. We were pleasantly surprised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 516 reviews are from the Cafe Luna reviews archive.
- Great DealLuvmesomefoodDined on 5/29/2014The service and food was great. We always bring relatives andfriends from out of town and everyone always loves it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great deal, Great FoodJackHenryDined on 5/29/2014The 2 for $30 with wine was great. We ate outside on a lovely evening. I thought I'd take home half of my penne bolagnese, but it was so good I ate it all.
- Reasonable good food.KimgstlDined on 5/26/2014Every time we have been in Naples this place always has a line to get in so we wanted to try it. I would say it was very average. If you want good food with reasonable prices on 5th avenue then this is then place . They do have some special that comes with a bottle of wine and 2 meals for $29 so I think that is what packs the. In. Service was quick and everyone was very nice, our server was new so he was still learning. When our lobster raviolis came out served COLD. He did quickly get it replaced and even offered a free dessert. The mgr came over too. We wil add they had the most wonderfully, fattening, amazing bread called a. "Garlic knot" so get those for sure.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Week in NaplesjaneDined on 5/25/2014With many excellent food choices in Naples Fl. I am glad we choose Cafe Luna. We had reservations at 8:30 but arrived early . They seated us immediately but too close to the speakers of the guitar player. They accommodated our request for a quieter location where we could easily talk. The service was outstanding. Jonathan was very attentive and very cheerful! When asked he would give his suggestions which were spot on perfect! We had five in our party and four of us chose from their special menu that included a bottle of wine for two. Every selection was authentically Italian! Each of us would return again, for an unhurried meal of outstanding value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- entertaining out of town friendscyntheticDined on 5/25/2014best musician in town, el gato solea with his original nuevo flemenci and boundless energy..good eggplant parm, copious portions 2 for 1 makes it very affordableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeHullsDined on 5/25/2014This was our first visit to Cafe Luna & it was wonderful. We had a coupon & that's why we visited the restaurant. We were very surprised at the prices (we went at lunch) as they were very reasonable. Service was great...food was great. We will return.Special Features:
- Great Place to get Engaged7yearscountingDined on 5/24/2014We love the food and the service. I asked my wife to marry me at Cafe Luna on May 19, 2007 and she said yes. Great job Parker (owner).Special Features:
- Great priceThistleRiver2014Dined on 5/23/2014The eggplant parm was ver good. The "veally good deal" is a great deal for Old Naples.Special Features:
- Consistently Great FoodMSantosDined on 5/18/2014Overall Cafe Luna has great food and worth the trip. I would recommend making a reservation as the fill up fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.