Café Greek Dallas
12817 Preston Rd #115
Dallas, TX 75230Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $30 and under
Café Greek Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cafegreekdallas.com/
- Phone: 9729349767
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Greek, Lebanese
- Executive Chef: Chef Nabil Nakawah
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Chef's Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch
A word from Café Greek Dallas
Cafe Greek serve fine Greek food in Dallas since 1991. We make everything from scratch including Dallas' best falafel and Hummos. Try out authentic home made spanakopita, moussaka and baklava.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Café Greek Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
- UnimpressiveOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/26/2013We chose this restaurant as there was space to accommodate 8 where we could all sit together on a Friday night. Now, I realize why there was availability. We didn't realize they close at 9pm, which I think is early for a Friday night, so we arrived at 8:15 and felt rushed. The food I ordered arrived cold. I asked for a cup of lentil soup, and it arrived cold. Since they wanted to close, I felt we received left overs instead of freshly prepared food.Special Features:
- Go for the food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2013Cafe Greek is always a wonderful dining experience. Their buffet is excellent. They are prompt to replenish missing items. We had to ask them to lower the volume of the enthusiastic music, but they were amenable. The location is in a shopping center and leaves a bit to be desired, but it looks as though they're in the process of renovating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a very large partyCydFVIPDined on 3/8/2013We had a very large party and they were very accommodating.
- Cafe Greek is always a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2013Cafe Greek is always a wonderful dining experience. Their buffet is excellent.Special Features:
- We had a large group (20 people)CydFVIPDined on 2/1/2013We had a large group (20 people) and they did a great job accommodating us all.
- Poor service, no atmosphere,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/22/2012Poor service, no atmosphere, mediocre food. We won't be going back.
- The food is fantastic butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2012The food is fantastic but the service was very slow or maybe just culturally relevant! Don't go if you are in a hurry! The atmosphere is more cafe style and outdated, could use a good sprucing up... BUT, again, the food was wonderful!Special Features:
- We love the healthy choicesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/22/2012We love the healthy choices at Cafe Greek and it was a quiet place to catch up with friends we hadn't seen in some time. The service was non existent. The waiter never came by to explain the buffet or give us menus. You need to bring your own wine!!