Cafe Gratitude Larchmont
639 N. Larchmont Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90004Neighborhood:
VeganPrice: $30 and under
Cafe Gratitude Larchmont
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cafegratitudela.com/
- Phone: (323) 580-6383
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily: 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
A word from Cafe Gratitude Larchmont
Café Gratitude is a collection of 100% organic vegan restaurants specializing in gourmet raw and cooked cuisines. Our cafes create gourmet dishes with organic produce from our very own farm in Vacaville, CA (Be Love Farm). We honor the earth as we honor ourselves and have created a menu that promotes consciousness and sustainability for both our well being and health as well as the planet and all of its inhabitants. We practice business through a view of love we call Sacred Commerce, where we celebrate mistakes, commit to strong communication, and give gratitude for our lives. Check out our menu and come dine with us. Come to our workshops and classes and learn with us. Visit our online store and support us. Check out our blog and connect with us.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cafe Gratitude Larchmont reviews from OpenTable diners
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014the place was crowded and tightly packed. The tables are too close to each other inside and out.Special Features:
- vegfoodieDined on 7/19/2014Being a vegetarian, I am thrilled to have so many great options at one restaurant. The others at the table were not vegetarian and loved their food, as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Picky eaterslisalalaDined on 7/19/2014I'm a selective eater because I'm a vegetarian. My non-vegetarian friend is just plain picky. We can always agree on going to Cafe Gratitude and enjoy ourselves so much each time. Food is fabulous and service is always attentive and quick! Love C G - desserts are to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- clicheLiketoeatlaDined on 7/13/2014very cliche, very granola and very california. the food is good, but a bit too overpriced for what it is, especially since most of the food is simply vegetables.Special Features:
- Good FoodSayFDined on 7/7/2014Really love the food and the atmosphere here. Frustrating when they are out of items that I look forward to ordering!Special Features:
- Great for vegansAndGabDined on 7/7/2014I'm a meat eater, and even I like this place. We are repeat diners and tend to take our out of town guests here to give them a truly authentic LA experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2014Great food, great service! This is one of my favorite places to go for good quality, healthy food!Special Features:
- I'm not a vegancptncrnchDined on 6/19/2014But I like the food here every now and then. Celebrity sightings is possible. Dinner for two will be $50+ on average. The chatter is a little loud so you need to talk over all the conversation happening at once.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VEGAN Heaven!!HappyNappyEATSDined on 6/13/2014There was not a moment that I did not enjoy what I was eating ... the end! And our waitress was flexible and ubre friendly. Gold star for her!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nicereogradDined on 6/10/2014It was my daughter's 23rd birthday and she is a vegan. She loved this place and the service was terrific. They noted that I informed them on line that it was her birthday and brought her a sweet treat at the end of the meal. The prices are good and the food is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved all our food & drinksNotFromLADined on 6/6/2014We had an amazing meal. Every thing we had was incredibly fresh and very flavorful. The potato salad appetizer was such a delightful explosion of flavors. My eggplant entree was yummy and the peach rooibus tea yummy too. We polished it off with the mint choco chip milkshake which was so good! Love this place.Special Features:
- Love it !!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/2/2014We love this restaurant. We always make a point to reserve a table ahead of time whenever we are in So. Cal. The staff is always so pleasant and makes our dining experience relaxing and enjoyable. The food is always wonderful. It's a "must-stop" every time we are in town.Special Features:
- Great experiencedeemacDined on 5/26/2014Everything about dining here was wonderful. The food was fantastic, the staff could not have been nicer and the sangria was also notable. I loved the gimmick that forces you to affirm something positive about yourself as you order (just go there, you'll see what I mean). Even if you think that you're not a fan of vegan fare, you'll enjoy this place.
- Delicious and SatisfyingvegvanVIPDined on 5/25/2014The food here is vegan, but even if you aren't, you will find it flavorful and filling. The portions are a good size and everything I've had there is really tasty. The restaurant has a casual neighborhood feel. The service is very warm and friendly, if anything overly so.Special Features:
- Pressured to eat quickKiviDined on 5/23/2014Food was good, but I was so annoyed with the service! Basically while eating they kept bothering and placed the bill on our table. There was no time to enjoy at all... I felt pressured to vacate the table asap (though I had made a reservation). This is what I call no eating-culture. Also the surrounding (right next to the street) - we were sitting outside - was not all that enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- its a veggie paradiseluv2workandplayDined on 5/11/2014Great veggie menu. We went to this location and are so happy to have found this place. Their brunch is healthy and has amazing food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A COOL place for vegansBeLove8Dined on 5/10/2014How wonderful to find a place like Cafe Gratitude, where not only the menu is assorted, tasteful and healthy but where the dining experience is pleasant. Excellent menu, great atmosphere and excellent customer service, also very original and conscious helping create awareness with the names of the dishes and the question or reflection of the day. Cafe Gratitude, great work! We need more restaurants like this in the world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- purefastmoodsVIPDined on 5/10/2014Went here on a recommendation from a friend (who mentioned Beyonce eats here) with my mother. I can't eat gluten or dairy so this helped take some stress out of eating out/ordering. We sat on the patio which was very crowded for noon on a Saturday, in any case the food was really great - probably the best vegan food I've ever had. Apparently the server is supposed to make you order your food by saying "I am (insert dish name)" and then server to you by saying "you are (insert dish name)." Thankfully our server did not make us do that and other than the very crowded patio, we had a very pleasant experience here. Would certainly eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love in action!M2BABlessingDined on 5/8/2014This restaurant goes the extra mile to present not only very delicious and healthy plant-based cuisine, but your heart and soul are nourished as well... from the uplifting and positive-affirming artwork on the walls (and even on the restroom mirrors), to the staff's T-shirts that uniquely spell out L-O-V-E. The culinary creations have positive, uplifting names. Even the ordering process is designed to encourage your health. We enjoyed the Magical and Awesome dishes. Although the mustard sauce on 1 dish was a bit overwhelming & they seem to have a policy of rounding up your total to eliminate coin change, we will definitely return when in the area. Kudos to the owner's vision for making a real difference in our world...one meal at a time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummmm!!DelishVIPDined on 5/6/2014Fresh, fresh, fresh!!!! Oh gosh, the menu was filled with choices and creativity. We ordered 3 things and ALL were delicious. Highly recommend!!!!Special Features:
- Upscale VegetarianFriedaDined on 4/25/2014Very tasty vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and raw vegan food. Even non-vegetarians enjoy the well seasoned food here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deliciously VeganTLofLADined on 4/25/2014I have only been for lunch. Reservations are a good idea as this is a popular place. Parking can be a little challenging at peak times (2hr metered parking unless you find something on a side street). The service is so friendly and good. Huge selection of food and all of it great - hard to choose. Nice size portions make this a reasonably priced place. Healthy vegan fare that is satisfying to the palette.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy food that's really goodParisianinthevalleyVIPDined on 4/24/2014Gourmet is how to describe the offerings at CG. Better than Real Food Daily. Portions always enough to shareSpecial Features:
- RodB 4-21-14RodBDined on 4/21/2014First time in this restaurant. They only take a very small percentage for reservations. By far the majority are for walk-ins. Very lively and clean place, even for a Monday evening. Beautiful people and beautifully presented food. Very LA place. My date is a vegan and i am not however, i must say that the food is very filling. Even a big steak eater would be full after one and a half bowls of chow. Made reservations for 9 pm through OpenTable, however we got there much earlier than expected at 7:30. Told the receptionist, no problem it seems. The tables are a bit too close for me and it is loud in there. Difficult to flag down staff due to high volume. Not the staff's fault at all. i will definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice vegan restaurantFaulknerVIPDined on 4/19/2014We've been here several times because we're vegetarians, but I wasn't as happy about the service and ambiance as I was in the past.
- Very VeganlikestoeatDined on 4/15/2014I'm not a vegan by any stretch of the imagination, so I don't know what good vegan food is. My meal was ok - had the garden burger. My friend had some sort of salad. A bit pricey for everything, but considering it's near Larchmont Village, it's reasonable, I suppose.Special Features:
- vegan/vegetarian optionkattydDined on 4/11/2014excellent vegan and vegetarian options catering to many tastes--from indian to mexican. the cocount pie was so good, i ordered a second one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegan celebrations of foodcbs12Dined on 4/11/2014While I'm not a vegan & I'd go back here any day, every day - delicious! My friend is a vegan - & she was so happy at Cafe Gratitude - the menu offers an array of creative, mouth-watering choices - & the food was delicious!!Special Features:
- Delicious food, daily affirmationsAuntieVDined on 4/7/2014The food at Cafe Gratitude is delicious. While its selections are vegan/vegetarian, flavor-wise omnivores will also be pleased. Service is very friendly and attentive, although the insistence on using the "daily affirmation" names of the dishes is a bit much. I was all for trying the food and loving the service, but when I said, "I'd like the veggie burger" instead of ordering per instruction (i.e., "I am MAGICAL!", our waitress replied back, "YOU ARE MAGICAL!". Yeah, but no thanks. I'll take the veggie without the daily affirmation, thank you very much. Other than that, I would recommend it as a place to get delicious, healthy food.Special Features:
- Happy!!!FoodManDined on 4/5/2014I was introduced to Café Gratitude by colleagues who are vegan. I decided to eat there and the food was excellent since I was non-vegan. I have changed my eating habits to more healthier cuisines. When family or friends visit me I make sure Café Gratitude is the place they experience for their first time.Special Features:
- One of my favorites in LA!Rmangat86Dined on 4/3/2014I discovered this place while looking up best dessert bars in LA. I'm a vegetarian so the part about this place being vegan was an additional attraction for me! The food was amazing, the portions are really great, and the service is perfect! And of course the dessert is the best part! You can go to this place with your family..friends..significant other..or anybody!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/27/2014All good except your sparkling water. Way too obviously unnaturally carbonated. Waitress was very personable. Nosie level too high for normal conversation in the outdoor room...... Glad to have this food avaiable in our area!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious vegan but...MartyDined on 3/24/2014This restaurant was highly recommended. I was impressed with the creativity on the menu, but when I explained to my excellent server (Kelly) that I was an "oil-free" vegan, everything sort of grinded to a halt. She took the time to comb through the ingredient lists, but was only able to come back to me with a couple of options. As an oil-free vegan, my options are limited when dining out, but we never seem to have a problem making delicious oil-free vegan dishes at home. While the food we ordered was delicious, I was disappointed that Cafe Gratitude was not able to offer me a greater variety of oil-free choices. This was definitely better than most vegan restaurant experiences, but I would have appreciated more oil-free options on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestKindapicky2Dined on 3/23/2014Food was incredible. Great for gluten free dairy free organic eaters. Gives vegan and vegetarian food a great reputation. Would love to go there lots if I lived there (but I don't). Wait staff was great. And atmosphere was great as well. Highly recommend. And I am fairly pickySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all aroundFrenchMexGourmetVIPDined on 3/23/2014Great vegetarian food place. Well-rounded menu, with excellent appetizers, main dishes and desserts.Special Features:
- Healthy food!FoodietobeDined on 3/13/2014If you want to try something new- this is it! I'm not a vegan but if I could eat food like this all the time, I definitely would be one! I don't miss the meat at all! Very good food. The only thing I would say is that the portions are small so my friend and I went down the street to grab dessert and coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and filling foodkcrwkpccklaDined on 3/8/2014Every single dish, juice, and shake that my party ordered was fantastic and filling. I don't think anybody was able to finish his or her dish. My only complaint is that the noise level was a bit high. But I would come back here nonetheless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best B-Day Ever!!VeganRepublicDined on 3/8/2014Cafe Gratitude was amazing! Food was spectacular and the atmosphere was lovely. As my first completely vegan restaurant, it was the best, never had that many main course options before! Thanks for the wonderful service as well!!! Will definitely be back! ;DSpecial Features:
- Awesome...!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/8/2014A friend just introduced me to Café Gratitude and I loved it so much, I brought another friend here the very next day! This exceptional vegan restaurant is now on my favorite restaurant list. All of the flavors over the two visits shoot out in my mouth and make me want more - from the Bruschetta to the Elixirs to the wonderful entrees. I would watch other tables' food being delivered - exciting me again for my next time there. The thought of the day is another nice touch. Café Gratitude is not to be missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great organic raw foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/21/2014If you are looking for great food that is fresh, organic and vegan you will want to check out Gratitude Cafe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.