Cafe Glechik - Sheepshead Bay
1655 Sheepshead Bay Road
Brooklyn, NY 11235Neighborhood:
Eastern EuropeanPrice: $30 and under
Cafe Glechik - Sheepshead Bay
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://www.glechik.com/
- Phone: 7183322414
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,Visa
- Cuisine: Russian, Eastern European
- Dress Code: Formal Attire
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Please ask our managment team.
A word from Cafe Glechik - Sheepshead Bay
What you will partake of at Café Glechik® is the Ukrainian cuisine that came from a very special place, the city of Odessa. Odessa, a port city by the Black Sea (which you can read more about on our website and elsewhere) was established at the crossroads of many peoples (and even more tastes), so we got the idea of “fusion cuisine” pretty early on: we created our version of it.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cafe Glechik - Sheepshead Bay reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)great for lunch (1)good for groups (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Not as good as Glechik in BrightonzhazDined on 10/18/2014I'm a big fan of the Glechik in Brighton Beach. The food is always amazing and the atmosphere is cozy. The Glechik in SB is lacking some of that charm. There was a large party in there for a birthday, I think. Most of the restaurant was taken over by loud tweens. The food was ok, seemed overpriced. The service was amazing, had the same waitress from the Brighton Beach location. Very attentive and polite. Napoleon cake is fantastic.Special Features:
- munchiemunchieDined on 8/26/2014Food was very good - Our first wait person didn't speak English, so the manager waited on us. We ordered off the appetizers list which were suppose to be smaller portions of the entrees, well they were good size portions!. We split the green beet soup - shav - and 4 appetizers. We were stuffed no room for dessert. Go with a crowd - should have a good time.Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Cafe Glechik - Sheepshead Bay reviews archive.
- Incredibly delicious. RussianBK88Dined on 2/16/2014Incredibly delicious. Russian and Ukrainiane dumplings are outstanding. Waitress was good other staff indifferent but efficent. Certainly expect to return over and over again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mouthwatering!food4everVIPDined on 11/11/2013All of the dishes we had were absolutely delicious. The vareniki stuffed with cabbage and topped with fried onions were especially so, but so were the salads, the borscht, and the chicken stroganoff. We were visiting family in Sheepshead Bay but this place is worth the trip from manhattan. We already can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, not spectacular.liketoeatVIPDined on 8/18/2013Good food, not spectacular. Service was prompt. Prices are reasonable.I would recommend this to a friend.