250 Franklin St.
Boston, MA 02110Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://boston.langhamhotels.com/
- Phone: (617) 451-1900 ext. 7125
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 2:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am Breakfast "À La Carte" and Breakfast Buffet 7am - 10am with last seating at 9:30am, Sunday City Brunch with Live Music: Sunday 11:00am - 3:00pm (Open September - June) Saturday "Chocolate Bar" with Live Music: 11:00am - 3:00pm (Open September-June)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Mark Sapienza
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Cafe Fleuri can accommodate large size parties in the main dining room and is the perfect place to host a birthday, bachelorette party, bridal shower and more. We offer surprise dessert plate and our Jazz band greets you with personalized "Happy Birthday" greeting.
Cafe Fleuri also has a private dining room to host your event of up to 60 guests. Building great memories is what we bank on.
- Private Party Contact: Svet "Sunny" Miloshev, Restaurant Manager (617)451-1900x7055
- Entertainment: Contemporary Jazz band on Saturday
Robert Riviera Jazz trio on Sunday
- Special Events: *Guarantee Policy: A guaranteed number of guests is required for parties of 10 or more guests 48 hours prior to the event by calling 617-451-1900 x 7125.
*Cancellations for Holidays and Special Events must be made 48 hours prior to the scheduled reservation time. Any cancellations made after this period are subject to a 50% cancellation fee per person (plus the room rental when applicable*). Cancellation is held to the restaurant’s policy and subject to change. Please contact the restaurant if you have questions about this policy. All credit card information will be processed securely.
- Cross Street: Congress St.
- Public Transit: Pelase take the commuter Rail to South Station; or take the 'T': Red & Green Lines to Park Street or Blue and Orange Lines to State Street
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Street parking available.
Valet Parking as well as Self Parking available at One Post Office Square.
Public Transit: Commuter Rail to South Station; or take the 'T': Red & Green Lines to Park Street or Blue & Orange Lines to State Street.
A word from Cafe Fleuri
An atrium restaurant featuring a distinctive Mediterranean ambiance. Cafe Fleuri has long been noted for its award winning Sunday brunch with live music and its one of a kind Saturday Chocolate Bar buffet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Cafe Fleuri - Best Restaurants in Financial District ›
Cafe Fleuri reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)great for brunch (44)fit for foodies (37)good for groups (35)great for lunch (19)kid-friendly (19)romantic (18)neighborhood gem (9)scenic view (6)hot spot (3)Show More
- SurprisedireneDined on 11/16/2014I really appreciate that my request for a nice table was accommodated. I mentioned that it was a 60th birthday celebration. I couldn't believe that they had a birthday candle for me and the band played happy birthday. That to me was wonderful. I never thought they would go beyond to please their customer. There was a variety of dishes, hot foods and cold, and more than enough to please anyone's tastes. I loved the pasta with lobster and lobster sauce. I loved the chocolate pastries, couldn't stop eating.:))Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You get what you paid forRoomaDined on 11/16/2014Great food, service, ambiance. Gourmet brunch buffet in a five star hotel. Only catch is the cost per person $$$. As titled, you get great results but you will pay for it. We had a blast and will definitive return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dessert DestinationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2014The desserts were SO good, and there were SO MANY of them. I was disappointed by the fact that my stomach wasn't big enough to eat more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved decor/ambiance,friendly staff awesome food!Bmorin69Dined on 11/15/2014The menu is well balanced for all kinds of person (vegetarians, beef lover or fish And seafood addicts). The clamchowder And lobster rolls are out of this world, you have to Try them! The salmon was tender And all coming were perfectly made... Thank you for a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- if it weren't so convenient, i wouldn't gochuckmac07VIPDined on 11/14/2014but it is, so i go. consistently good food counterbalanced by a crowded, lack-of-privacy setting and servers who act like it's their first day in a server role make for a frustrating slow experience. because of it's central location, it's convenient; that's the best thing this place has going for it.
- Brunch spotGreattimeDined on 11/9/2014My dining partner is Gluton Free. Upon sitting down we informed our server. He had the Chef visit out table and he, the Chef, escorted us to the various food stations pointing out the choices that were Gluton Free. As it turns out more than 75% is Gluton Free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Chocolate BarsweetypiedollDined on 11/8/2014This was my first time there. It was amazing. There were so many choices. The wait staff was amazing as well. It is well worth the visit. The live music was a wonderful touch. The trumbone player went around playing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to those celebrating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DecadentMariDined on 11/8/2014My family did a weekend getaway to Boston and we did the Chocolate brunch on Saturday. The Cafe has an elegant ambience and they had a live jazz band. Deserts were chocolate for the most part, but there were others to choose from like crepes, seasonal cakes and puddings. My favorite was the chocolate bread pudding. At $42 an adult and $29 for children it was a bit pricey, but worth the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate Bar BrunchKatieDDined on 11/1/2014All very delicious but they weren't kidding about chocolate. There was not very much in the way of "normal" brunch food - it was mostly dessert!Special Features:
- Great Sunday Brunch Buffet!CraigVIPDined on 10/26/2014Food was all great, especially the fresh sushi. The main dining room where live music was reserved mostly for larger parties. We had six people and most smaller parties were seated in an adjacent room and didn't get the advantage of the live music. All in all, well worth the price. The clam chowder and lobster mac and cheese were also excellent.Special Features:
- Chocolate!!Aimee8956Dined on 10/25/2014I have never seen such a wide variety of chocolate items in one place ever! Everything had a distinctively different taste. So many options, I couldnt even try them all! Would highly recommend this. There was a live band that was very good as well.Special Features:
- Chocolate brunch heavenDanTVIPDined on 10/25/2014For $42, the chocolate brunch at the Langham Hotel is incredible. With hundreds of desserts to choose from, it is a sweet tooth's paradise. They are all very good as well, and the hotel is beautiful. Definitely worth trying at least once...or maybe twice...Special Features:
- Always the best brunch in the USACATDOGVIPDined on 10/19/2014I have been coming here for years, when the Hotel was Le Meridian, and this restaurant has remained consistently excellent.Special Features:
- DaBlazeDined on 10/19/2014Reservations strongly encouraged. Check out the dessert area first so you can plan accordingly. Nothing worse than not being able to eat dessert because yo overindulged on other items.Special Features:
- Excellent dining choicewineNdine59Dined on 10/19/2014We went to Cafe Fleuri for their Sunday brunch and the place was packed and lively. Both the breadth and quality of the Sunday brunch were exceptional--definitely a very enjoyable dining experience. Unfortunately, we arrived during the height of lunch hour and consequently were seated in overflow seating away from the central room. But nevertheless, when available, the waiters were exceptionally accommodating. A very memorable place for for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate HeavenRuthieDined on 10/18/2014I have to say I was extremely impressed by the Chocolate Buffet variety, service, and atmosphere was incredible. A definite do for a chocoholic . I have heard wonderful reviews for the Sunday Brunch also . We will try that nextSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The cure for any chocoholicams49Dined on 10/11/2014My husband and I celebrated our 9th anniversary here. More chocolate than you can imagine. It was a lot of fun to see all the different desserts and try as many as your stomach could hold. I really liked that they offered a few savory options to help give yourself a break from all the chocolate. We will definitely back.Special Features:
- The Chocolate Bar is an Experience!TweeterLDJDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I reserved a seating for The Chocolate Bar at Cafe Fleuri. First of all, the dining room is bright and elegant. A 3-piece band accompanied our meal, which was a little loud, but also gave it a nice mood. Cafe Fleuri does different themes for The Chocolate Bar. The theme this season was chocolates and deserts from the 5 countries where a Langham Hotel is located. They also had a chocolate fountain, a crepe station with beignets and bread pudding, vegan and gluten free selections, a cotton candy station, and a station that offered popcorn, homemade potato chips and nuts for something salty to cut the sweet. For two, price was $90 and parking in the public garage took us right into the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what I expectedcrankyyankeeDined on 10/10/2014I wanted something a little fancy, and it fit the bill. It is a lovely room, and we had a table overlooking Post Office Square. The food was well-prepared and presented, but not particularly exciting. A little expensive, but for an upscale restaurant in a luxury hotel in downtown Boston, it was about what I expected.Special Features:
- Delicious!Durban48Dined on 10/5/2014We were a group of four who went because we love good food, and we love brunch. This was one of the best brunches we've ever eaten! Everything was delicious, and there were lots of high-end items--meats, oysters, etc., along with yummy sides and desserts, made-to-order omelets and crepes, and a carving station. Nice, live music for ambiance. Expensive ($64 per adult), but a fantastic place for brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!CindyDined on 10/4/2014Our first time here while in Boston. A great find! Went to the amazing chocolate bar on Saturday and the plentiful brunch on Sunday. Staff was very friendly & professional. A little pricey, but will definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- barbieDined on 9/28/2014Fabulous brunch and impeccable service. Best eggs Benedict I ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was amazing!MStrandDined on 9/28/2014The only problem I had with it was that I couldn't eat everything that was there because there was too much! Sushi station, crepe station, carving station...the list was endless! Was wonderful!Special Features:
- OutstandingArtfromMVDined on 9/28/2014Been here several times. Consistently great and suitable for special occasions. Too many items to try them all so you must make some hard decisions. The eggs benedict were the best I have ever had. Raw bar was ok. I like little necks. They had oysters but no little necks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smooth Business BreakfastSullyJPDined on 9/22/2014Cafe Fleuri at the Langham is an easy and central spot for a business breakfast meeting. Food is good and service reliable. I recommend the granola with fruit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On my bucket list-success!carolswheelsDined on 9/20/2014We are from eastern San Diego, CA. Five years ago I saw a program on Travel Chnl. about the Chocolate Buffet. I treated our daughter and friend to the Boston buffet while she lived nearby, for her birthday. They even went again the next year! My husband and I indulged in the chocolate paradise while visiting with her on Sat. We were treated well and given excellent wheelchair access seating and attentive service in the elegant Langham Hotel. The music, a jazz combo, was wonderful-smooth-which went down as easily as the chocolate treats. They offer some salty sides to cut the sugar as we tasted chocolate around the world. What surprised and pleased me was that there wasn't too much sugar in the bites-a sign of fine quality chocolate! Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch/Iffy ServiceFoodforThoughtDined on 9/14/2014My boyfriend and I recently went To Cafe Fleuri for Sunday brunch. The food options were incredible. I think it was definitely worth the price. Along with the breakfast staples were other greats like fresh sushi, crab legs, oysters, shrimp, pasta station and carving station, The desserts were also amazing and they even had a crepe station. The only thing I'd like to note is that the service I thought was a little iffy. When your paying that kind of price for brunch, it shouldn't be just about the food but the entire experience as a whole. Our juice was never refilled or even offered to be refilled. We were never offered the opportunity to order another drink. I had to waive down a server to order tea to have with my dessert.Special Features:
- Superb find in the heart of BostonFoodie117Dined on 9/7/2014My daughter and I have attended the Saturday Chocolate Bar and Sunday Brunch several times and absolutely love it. Our favorite is the brunch, the best of both worlds with delicious and abundant savory specialties and an outstanding display of mouth-watering desserts. Only 2 days after my daughter's wisdom teeth extraction, she requested to go to the brunch just because she couldn't' miss the first one of the new season! The highlights are the breakfast, pasta bar, desserts and seafood for all the seafood-lovers out there. It is a little pricey but you certainly eat for a few days while you're there, so it's worth it. The atmosphere is beautiful, modern and comfortable. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate Dream!dporcelDined on 9/6/2014We attended the chocolate brunch for my daughter's sweet sixteen birthday! What a feast of chocolate! The jazz band was a nice touch!Special Features:
- TNeilVIPDined on 8/28/2014The food is good / fine and the service is above average but if not for the location (there are few business breakfast spots in the area) the incredibly high prices would limit my use of this restaurant.
- Great lunch placeoffmgrVIPDined on 8/14/2014Great service, food, and natural lighting. Really appreciate the fruit plate option for lunch.Special Features:
- The following 879 reviews are from the Cafe Fleuri reviews archive.
- Perfect for Business BreakfastthruthseekerDined on 7/21/2014I met an out-of-town colleague for breakfast here. We each ordered a coffee and an egg-based breakfast and were never made to feel rushed despite staying for 2 hours. Staff was courteous and attentive, but did not hover, and did not pressure me once they'd dropped off the bill. Will certainly hold future meetings here.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate decadence.GerriDined on 6/28/2014My grand daughter ...14..loved it and it is the the place for a special celebration. However, for adults...not as I recall. It was a more sedate affair, like a tea atmosphere....now it is geared to the children, who are absolutely, besotted with the array of desserts. If you wish to give your offspring, a really wonderful, fun experience ....take them here. They will love the DJ, all the chocolate, in every concoction you can think of ..IE: Crepes(very good) Ice cream, fruits for dipping in the chocolate fountain....candy...many, many prettily presented desserts, this is the place. If you have an adult party....perhaps another venue would be more enjoyable. Depends on your preferences. But, it is definitely a happening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- frantastic once again!SAM22Dined on 6/28/2014Every year we attend the Chocolate Buffet and it never disappoints. The atmosphere was fun, relaxed and the food was superb. A vast selection of treats to satisfy any chocolate lover. The service was top notch and I would recommend Cafe Fleuri for lunch or brunch to anyone.Special Features:
- Great place to take clientsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/24/2014Food was wonderful, noise level was perfect and our party of 6 was treated with great care!Special Features:
- So yummyRichVIPDined on 6/21/2014Had the best, yummy desserts ever! Everything was so good, many choices, covered all aspects of desserts that you could think of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate indulgenceKanyaphatDined on 6/21/2014There are many kinds of chocolate to choose. That is awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate GaloreBeantownDuxDined on 6/21/2014The family decided to give the Chocolate Bar a try. It didn't disappoint. More selections of chocolate-related food and drink than I could imagine. The kids loved it. It is worth trying once, though I doubt we'll return as it is pricey. That said, we enjoyed the experience and glad we did it.Special Features:
- rainbowDined on 6/18/2014Cafe Fleuri was a wonderful spot to celebrate a birthday lunch. Food was well presented, delicious and the service was great. Will definitely go back!Special Features:
- LinaYDined on 6/15/2014Beautiful setting! Great food! Very good service. Jazz!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.