250 Franklin St.
Boston, MA 02110Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://boston.langhamhotels.com/
- Phone: 6174511900x7125
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 2:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am Breakfast, Sunday City Brunch with Live Music: Sunday 11:00am - 3:00pm (Open September - June) Saturday "Chocolate Bar": 11:00am - 3:00pm (Open September-June)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Mark Sapienza
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Cafe Fleuri can accommodate large size parties in the main dining room and is the perfect place to host a birthday, bachelorette party, bridal shower and more. We offer surprise dessert plate and our Jazz band greets you with personalized "Happy Birthday" greeting.
Cafe Fleuri also has a private dining room to host your event of up to 60 guests. Building great memories is what we bank on.
- Private Party Contact: Svet "Sunny" Miloshev, Manager (617)451-1900x
- Entertainment: Contemporary Jazz band on Saturday
Robert Riviera Jazz trio on Sunday
- Cross Street: Congress St.
- Public Transit: Pelase take the commuter Rail to South Station; or take the 'T': Red & Green Lines to Park Street or Blue and Orange Lines to State Street
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Street parking available.
Valet Parking as well as Self Parking available at One Post Office Square.
Public Transit: Commuter Rail to South Station; or take the 'T': Red & Green Lines to Park Street or Blue & Orange Lines to State Street.
A word from Cafe Fleuri
An atrium restaurant featuring a distinctive Mediterranean ambiance. Cafe Fleuri has long been noted for its award winning Sunday brunch with live music and its one of a kind Saturday Chocolate Bar buffet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Cafe Fleuri - Best Restaurants in Financial District ›
Cafe Fleuri reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (31)great for brunch (27)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (21)great for lunch (14)kid-friendly (12)romantic (12)neighborhood gem (5)scenic view (5)hot spot (2)Show More
- Great Sunday Brunch Buffet!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/26/2014Food was all great, especially the fresh sushi. The main dining room where live music was reserved mostly for larger parties. We had six people and most smaller parties were seated in an adjacent room and didn't get the advantage of the live music. All in all, well worth the price. The clam chowder and lobster mac and cheese were also excellent.Special Features:
- Chocolate!!Aimee8956Dined on 10/25/2014I have never seen such a wide variety of chocolate items in one place ever! Everything had a distinctively different taste. So many options, I couldnt even try them all! Would highly recommend this. There was a live band that was very good as well.Special Features:
- Chocolate brunch heavenDanTVIPDined on 10/25/2014For $42, the chocolate brunch at the Langham Hotel is incredible. With hundreds of desserts to choose from, it is a sweet tooth's paradise. They are all very good as well, and the hotel is beautiful. Definitely worth trying at least once...or maybe twice...Special Features:
- Always the best brunch in the USACATDOGVIPDined on 10/19/2014I have been coming here for years, when the Hotel was Le Meridian, and this restaurant has remained consistently excellent.Special Features:
- DaBlazeDined on 10/19/2014Reservations strongly encouraged. Check out the dessert area first so you can plan accordingly. Nothing worse than not being able to eat dessert because yo overindulged on other items.Special Features:
- Excellent dining choicewineNdine59Dined on 10/19/2014We went to Cafe Fleuri for their Sunday brunch and the place was packed and lively. Both the breadth and quality of the Sunday brunch were exceptional--definitely a very enjoyable dining experience. Unfortunately, we arrived during the height of lunch hour and consequently were seated in overflow seating away from the central room. But nevertheless, when available, the waiters were exceptionally accommodating. A very memorable place for for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate HeavenRuthieDined on 10/18/2014I have to say I was extremely impressed by the Chocolate Buffet variety, service, and atmosphere was incredible. A definite do for a chocoholic . I have heard wonderful reviews for the Sunday Brunch also . We will try that nextSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The cure for any chocoholicams49Dined on 10/11/2014My husband and I celebrated our 9th anniversary here. More chocolate than you can imagine. It was a lot of fun to see all the different desserts and try as many as your stomach could hold. I really liked that they offered a few savory options to help give yourself a break from all the chocolate. We will definitely back.Special Features:
- The Chocolate Bar is an Experience!TweeterLDJDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I reserved a seating for The Chocolate Bar at Cafe Fleuri. First of all, the dining room is bright and elegant. A 3-piece band accompanied our meal, which was a little loud, but also gave it a nice mood. Cafe Fleuri does different themes for The Chocolate Bar. The theme this season was chocolates and deserts from the 5 countries where a Langham Hotel is located. They also had a chocolate fountain, a crepe station with beignets and bread pudding, vegan and gluten free selections, a cotton candy station, and a station that offered popcorn, homemade potato chips and nuts for something salty to cut the sweet. For two, price was $90 and parking in the public garage took us right into the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what I expectedcrankyyankeeDined on 10/10/2014I wanted something a little fancy, and it fit the bill. It is a lovely room, and we had a table overlooking Post Office Square. The food was well-prepared and presented, but not particularly exciting. A little expensive, but for an upscale restaurant in a luxury hotel in downtown Boston, it was about what I expected.Special Features:
- Delicious!Durban48Dined on 10/5/2014We were a group of four who went because we love good food, and we love brunch. This was one of the best brunches we've ever eaten! Everything was delicious, and there were lots of high-end items--meats, oysters, etc., along with yummy sides and desserts, made-to-order omelets and crepes, and a carving station. Nice, live music for ambiance. Expensive ($64 per adult), but a fantastic place for brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!CindyDined on 10/4/2014Our first time here while in Boston. A great find! Went to the amazing chocolate bar on Saturday and the plentiful brunch on Sunday. Staff was very friendly & professional. A little pricey, but will definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- barbieDined on 9/28/2014Fabulous brunch and impeccable service. Best eggs Benedict I ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was amazing!MStrandDined on 9/28/2014The only problem I had with it was that I couldn't eat everything that was there because there was too much! Sushi station, crepe station, carving station...the list was endless! Was wonderful!Special Features:
- OutstandingArtfromMVDined on 9/28/2014Been here several times. Consistently great and suitable for special occasions. Too many items to try them all so you must make some hard decisions. The eggs benedict were the best I have ever had. Raw bar was ok. I like little necks. They had oysters but no little necks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smooth Business BreakfastOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/22/2014Cafe Fleuri at the Langham is an easy and central spot for a business breakfast meeting. Food is good and service reliable. I recommend the granola with fruit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On my bucket list-success!carolswheelsDined on 9/20/2014We are from eastern San Diego, CA. Five years ago I saw a program on Travel Chnl. about the Chocolate Buffet. I treated our daughter and friend to the Boston buffet while she lived nearby, for her birthday. They even went again the next year! My husband and I indulged in the chocolate paradise while visiting with her on Sat. We were treated well and given excellent wheelchair access seating and attentive service in the elegant Langham Hotel. The music, a jazz combo, was wonderful-smooth-which went down as easily as the chocolate treats. They offer some salty sides to cut the sugar as we tasted chocolate around the world. What surprised and pleased me was that there wasn't too much sugar in the bites-a sign of fine quality chocolate! Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch/Iffy ServiceFoodforThoughtDined on 9/14/2014My boyfriend and I recently went To Cafe Fleuri for Sunday brunch. The food options were incredible. I think it was definitely worth the price. Along with the breakfast staples were other greats like fresh sushi, crab legs, oysters, shrimp, pasta station and carving station, The desserts were also amazing and they even had a crepe station. The only thing I'd like to note is that the service I thought was a little iffy. When your paying that kind of price for brunch, it shouldn't be just about the food but the entire experience as a whole. Our juice was never refilled or even offered to be refilled. We were never offered the opportunity to order another drink. I had to waive down a server to order tea to have with my dessert.Special Features:
- Superb find in the heart of BostonFoodie117Dined on 9/7/2014My daughter and I have attended the Saturday Chocolate Bar and Sunday Brunch several times and absolutely love it. Our favorite is the brunch, the best of both worlds with delicious and abundant savory specialties and an outstanding display of mouth-watering desserts. Only 2 days after my daughter's wisdom teeth extraction, she requested to go to the brunch just because she couldn't' miss the first one of the new season! The highlights are the breakfast, pasta bar, desserts and seafood for all the seafood-lovers out there. It is a little pricey but you certainly eat for a few days while you're there, so it's worth it. The atmosphere is beautiful, modern and comfortable. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate Dream!dporcelDined on 9/6/2014We attended the chocolate brunch for my daughter's sweet sixteen birthday! What a feast of chocolate! The jazz band was a nice touch!Special Features:
- TNeilVIPDined on 8/28/2014The food is good / fine and the service is above average but if not for the location (there are few business breakfast spots in the area) the incredibly high prices would limit my use of this restaurant.
- Great lunch placeoffmgrVIPDined on 8/14/2014Great service, food, and natural lighting. Really appreciate the fruit plate option for lunch.Special Features:
- Perfect for Business BreakfastthruthseekerDined on 7/21/2014I met an out-of-town colleague for breakfast here. We each ordered a coffee and an egg-based breakfast and were never made to feel rushed despite staying for 2 hours. Staff was courteous and attentive, but did not hover, and did not pressure me once they'd dropped off the bill. Will certainly hold future meetings here.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 878 reviews are from the Cafe Fleuri reviews archive.
- Chocolate decadence.GerriDined on 6/28/2014My grand daughter ...14..loved it and it is the the place for a special celebration. However, for adults...not as I recall. It was a more sedate affair, like a tea atmosphere....now it is geared to the children, who are absolutely, besotted with the array of desserts. If you wish to give your offspring, a really wonderful, fun experience ....take them here. They will love the DJ, all the chocolate, in every concoction you can think of ..IE: Crepes(very good) Ice cream, fruits for dipping in the chocolate fountain....candy...many, many prettily presented desserts, this is the place. If you have an adult party....perhaps another venue would be more enjoyable. Depends on your preferences. But, it is definitely a happening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- frantastic once again!SAM22Dined on 6/28/2014Every year we attend the Chocolate Buffet and it never disappoints. The atmosphere was fun, relaxed and the food was superb. A vast selection of treats to satisfy any chocolate lover. The service was top notch and I would recommend Cafe Fleuri for lunch or brunch to anyone.Special Features:
- Great place to take clientsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/24/2014Food was wonderful, noise level was perfect and our party of 6 was treated with great care!Special Features:
- So yummyRichVIPDined on 6/21/2014Had the best, yummy desserts ever! Everything was so good, many choices, covered all aspects of desserts that you could think of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate indulgenceKanyaphatDined on 6/21/2014There are many kinds of chocolate to choose. That is awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate GaloreBeantownDuxDined on 6/21/2014The family decided to give the Chocolate Bar a try. It didn't disappoint. More selections of chocolate-related food and drink than I could imagine. The kids loved it. It is worth trying once, though I doubt we'll return as it is pricey. That said, we enjoyed the experience and glad we did it.Special Features:
- rainbowDined on 6/18/2014Cafe Fleuri was a wonderful spot to celebrate a birthday lunch. Food was well presented, delicious and the service was great. Will definitely go back!Special Features:
- LinaYDined on 6/15/2014Beautiful setting! Great food! Very good service. Jazz!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2014Food was good on farher's day but I've had better brunches at Cafe Fleuri on other occasions. Was not worth the $70 per person in my opinion and I'm not one that minds paying for great food! Also service was surprisingly not so great on father's day. Had to remind the waiter about our drink order and our used plates stayed on the table too long. To say the least, we've had better brunches at Cafe Fleuri...Special Features:
- unbelievableJenlynnyDined on 6/8/2014Wonderful experience all around! Every person we encountered was fabulous and the brunch was outstanding! I love the Langham and will always recommend as the top brunch and establishment in Boston!Special Features:
- Boston's most decadent brunchHeatherDined on 6/8/2014Was Boston's most decadent brunch. The asparagus was the best I've ever had. However, the prime rib at a slicing station was pretty darned bad - VERY chewy. Other than the prime rib, the quality of the food ranged from outstanding to acceptable.I'd go back, but I think that $60 was a bit excessive.....to me, it was worth $50. BTW - our server was excellent!Special Features:
- AmazingTania1208Dined on 6/8/2014I love this place. I have been to the chocolate buffet before but the Sunday brunch is for everyone and anyone. The wide selection of food will make even the pickiest eater happy. The service is amazing. They work as a team to make sure your plates are cleared and your coffee and water stay full. It's a wonderful place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/8/2014I have been to Cafe Fleuri several times, and I am still amazed at the presentation, and the ambience. My only criticism is that there is a jazz group, which I find to be noisy. The staff has entered, in the computer, that I be seated away from the jazz group, and my request is always granted. It doesn't get any better than that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunch in BostonAnickaVIPDined on 6/8/2014It is the best hands down. There is so much to choose, from sushi and shellfish to jambon Serrano, lobster mac & cheese, pasta, salads, hot meals, roast beef, several cheeses to the usual breakfast items and of course the sinful dessert bar. Great experience. They never rush you. I have been here only for brunch, therefore my comments are only for brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/31/2014I was quite pleased with the selection and quality of desserts at the chocolate bar at cafe fleuri on Saturday. Not every dessert was for me but a lot of them were quite delicious. The service was good, but dropped off a little bit after sitting there for a few hours. Overall, we stayed for a long time and quite enjoyed our experience there.Special Features:
- a pricey but satisfying brunchselinawDined on 5/25/2014The variety and amount of food is amazing. It is impossible for one person to try a bit of everything here-- one would be too full! Although the decor is formal, kids can also find what they usually like - pizza, mini hotdogs, chicken nuggets. The service is prompt and attentive. The female staff at the crepe station and the omelette station were particularly cheerful and friendly. my favorites were lobster/scallop mini-casserole and cold duck meat. The only item that was not satisfying was the shrimp dumpling -- the dough too thick and tough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite lovelyFrenchieVIPDined on 5/25/2014Café Fleuri was one of my best breakfast experience in Boston so far. We picked the place for its pleasant atmosphere and the setting is quite lovely indeed. The food selection was quite okay, definitely among the better one in town, although for the price, it could be fancier. Also, there could be a broader coffee selection. It's also a shame that the breakfast buffet shuts down as early as 10am, but I guess it is the norm for Boston.Special Features: