250 Franklin St.
Boston, MA 02110Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://boston.langhamhotels.com/
- Phone: 6174511900x7125
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 2:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am Breakfast, Sunday City Brunch with Live Music: Sunday 11:00am - 3:00pm (Open September - June) Saturday "Chocolate Bar": 11:00am - 3:00pm (Open September-June)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Mark Sapienza
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Cafe Fleuri can accommodate any size party up to 60 people in the main dining room and is the perfect place to host a birthday, bachelorette party, bridal shower and more. The Cafe Fleuri also has a number of private dining rooms to host your event as well.
- Private Party Contact: Jeffery Macalalad (617)451-1900x
- Cross Street: Congress St.
- Public Transit: Commuter Rail to South Station; or take the 'T': Red & Green Lines to Park Street or Blue & Orange Lines to State Street
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Street parking available.
Valet Parking as well as Self Parking available at One Post Office Square.
Public Transit: Commuter Rail to South Station; or take the 'T': Red & Green Lines to Park Street or Blue & Orange Lines to State Street.
A word from Cafe Fleuri
An atrium restaurant featuring a distinctive Mediterranean ambiance. Cafe Fleuri has long been noted for its award winning Sunday brunch with live music and its one of a kind Saturday Chocolate Bar buffet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Cafe Fleuri - Best Restaurants in Financial District ›
Cafe Fleuri reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (30)great for brunch (23)good for groups (16)fit for foodies (16)kid-friendly (12)great for lunch (12)neighborhood gem (9)romantic (6)hot spot (3)scenic view (3)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great Brunch/Iffy ServiceFoodforThoughtDined on 9/14/2014My boyfriend and I recently went To Cafe Fleuri for Sunday brunch. The food options were incredible. I think it was definitely worth the price. Along with the breakfast staples were other greats like fresh sushi, crab legs, oysters, shrimp, pasta station and carving station, The desserts were also amazing and they even had a crepe station. The only thing I'd like to note is that the service I thought was a little iffy. When your paying that kind of price for brunch, it shouldn't be just about the food but the entire experience as a whole. Our juice was never refilled or even offered to be refilled. We were never offered the opportunity to order another drink. I had to waive down a server to order tea to have with my dessert.Special Features:
- Superb find in the heart of BostonFoodie117Dined on 9/7/2014My daughter and I have attended the Saturday Chocolate Bar and Sunday Brunch several times and absolutely love it. Our favorite is the brunch, the best of both worlds with delicious and abundant savory specialties and an outstanding display of mouth-watering desserts. Only 2 days after my daughter's wisdom teeth extraction, she requested to go to the brunch just because she couldn't' miss the first one of the new season! The highlights are the breakfast, pasta bar, desserts and seafood for all the seafood-lovers out there. It is a little pricey but you certainly eat for a few days while you're there, so it's worth it. The atmosphere is beautiful, modern and comfortable. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate Dream!dporcelDined on 9/6/2014We attended the chocolate brunch for my daughter's sweet sixteen birthday! What a feast of chocolate! The jazz band was a nice touch!Special Features:
- TNeilVIPDined on 8/28/2014The food is good / fine and the service is above average but if not for the location (there are few business breakfast spots in the area) the incredibly high prices would limit my use of this restaurant.
- Great lunch placeoffmgrVIPDined on 8/14/2014Great service, food, and natural lighting. Really appreciate the fruit plate option for lunch.Special Features:
- Perfect for Business BreakfastthruthseekerDined on 7/21/2014I met an out-of-town colleague for breakfast here. We each ordered a coffee and an egg-based breakfast and were never made to feel rushed despite staying for 2 hours. Staff was courteous and attentive, but did not hover, and did not pressure me once they'd dropped off the bill. Will certainly hold future meetings here.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate decadence.GerriDined on 6/28/2014My grand daughter ...14..loved it and it is the the place for a special celebration. However, for adults...not as I recall. It was a more sedate affair, like a tea atmosphere....now it is geared to the children, who are absolutely, besotted with the array of desserts. If you wish to give your offspring, a really wonderful, fun experience ....take them here. They will love the DJ, all the chocolate, in every concoction you can think of ..IE: Crepes(very good) Ice cream, fruits for dipping in the chocolate fountain....candy...many, many prettily presented desserts, this is the place. If you have an adult party....perhaps another venue would be more enjoyable. Depends on your preferences. But, it is definitely a happening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- frantastic once again!SAM22Dined on 6/28/2014Every year we attend the Chocolate Buffet and it never disappoints. The atmosphere was fun, relaxed and the food was superb. A vast selection of treats to satisfy any chocolate lover. The service was top notch and I would recommend Cafe Fleuri for lunch or brunch to anyone.Special Features:
- Great place to take clientsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/24/2014Food was wonderful, noise level was perfect and our party of 6 was treated with great care!Special Features:
- So yummyRichVIPDined on 6/21/2014Had the best, yummy desserts ever! Everything was so good, many choices, covered all aspects of desserts that you could think of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate indulgenceKanyaphatDined on 6/21/2014There are many kinds of chocolate to choose. That is awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate GaloreBeantownDuxDined on 6/21/2014The family decided to give the Chocolate Bar a try. It didn't disappoint. More selections of chocolate-related food and drink than I could imagine. The kids loved it. It is worth trying once, though I doubt we'll return as it is pricey. That said, we enjoyed the experience and glad we did it.Special Features:
- rainbowDined on 6/18/2014Cafe Fleuri was a wonderful spot to celebrate a birthday lunch. Food was well presented, delicious and the service was great. Will definitely go back!Special Features:
- LinaYDined on 6/15/2014Beautiful setting! Great food! Very good service. Jazz!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2014Food was good on farher's day but I've had better brunches at Cafe Fleuri on other occasions. Was not worth the $70 per person in my opinion and I'm not one that minds paying for great food! Also service was surprisingly not so great on father's day. Had to remind the waiter about our drink order and our used plates stayed on the table too long. To say the least, we've had better brunches at Cafe Fleuri...Special Features:
- unbelievableJenlynnyDined on 6/8/2014Wonderful experience all around! Every person we encountered was fabulous and the brunch was outstanding! I love the Langham and will always recommend as the top brunch and establishment in Boston!Special Features:
- Boston's most decadent brunchHeatherDined on 6/8/2014Was Boston's most decadent brunch. The asparagus was the best I've ever had. However, the prime rib at a slicing station was pretty darned bad - VERY chewy. Other than the prime rib, the quality of the food ranged from outstanding to acceptable.I'd go back, but I think that $60 was a bit excessive.....to me, it was worth $50. BTW - our server was excellent!Special Features:
- AmazingTania1208Dined on 6/8/2014I love this place. I have been to the chocolate buffet before but the Sunday brunch is for everyone and anyone. The wide selection of food will make even the pickiest eater happy. The service is amazing. They work as a team to make sure your plates are cleared and your coffee and water stay full. It's a wonderful place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/8/2014I have been to Cafe Fleuri several times, and I am still amazed at the presentation, and the ambience. My only criticism is that there is a jazz group, which I find to be noisy. The staff has entered, in the computer, that I be seated away from the jazz group, and my request is always granted. It doesn't get any better than that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunch in BostonAnickaVIPDined on 6/8/2014It is the best hands down. There is so much to choose, from sushi and shellfish to jambon Serrano, lobster mac & cheese, pasta, salads, hot meals, roast beef, several cheeses to the usual breakfast items and of course the sinful dessert bar. Great experience. They never rush you. I have been here only for brunch, therefore my comments are only for brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/31/2014I was quite pleased with the selection and quality of desserts at the chocolate bar at cafe fleuri on Saturday. Not every dessert was for me but a lot of them were quite delicious. The service was good, but dropped off a little bit after sitting there for a few hours. Overall, we stayed for a long time and quite enjoyed our experience there.Special Features:
- a pricey but satisfying brunchselinawDined on 5/25/2014The variety and amount of food is amazing. It is impossible for one person to try a bit of everything here-- one would be too full! Although the decor is formal, kids can also find what they usually like - pizza, mini hotdogs, chicken nuggets. The service is prompt and attentive. The female staff at the crepe station and the omelette station were particularly cheerful and friendly. my favorites were lobster/scallop mini-casserole and cold duck meat. The only item that was not satisfying was the shrimp dumpling -- the dough too thick and tough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite lovelyFrenchieVIPDined on 5/25/2014Café Fleuri was one of my best breakfast experience in Boston so far. We picked the place for its pleasant atmosphere and the setting is quite lovely indeed. The food selection was quite okay, definitely among the better one in town, although for the price, it could be fancier. Also, there could be a broader coffee selection. It's also a shame that the breakfast buffet shuts down as early as 10am, but I guess it is the norm for Boston.Special Features:
- Great Sunday BrunchbperkVIPDined on 5/25/2014First time here for brunch. It was outstanding! So many choices and all excellent. Service, from the time we arrived and throughout the meal, was wonderful! If we lived in Boston we would make this a regular event.Special Features:
- What a treat!massmomof2Dined on 5/24/2014The Chocolate Bar is quite expensive, but it is definitely worth the splurge for a special occasion. What a fun afternoon! There is an amazing variety of desserts, including made-to-order crepes; chocolate fountain with fruit, pretzels, and marshmallows; chocolate bread pudding; fresh chocolate chip cookies and milk; and on and on. There are plenty of non-chocolate desserts if that's your thing. They even have popcorn and homemade potato chips if you need a break from the sweets. We enjoyed the pop music spun by a DJ and the lovely service. Our kids had a ball!Special Features:
- Best Chocolate EverGrammy2Dined on 5/24/2014The 3 of us had a great time. The chocolate buffet was really great and our server was really great. We found that everyone that worked at the Café Fleuri was helpful and friendly and patient. We would recommend the Café to our friends and families. I do not a group that will be going there in the fall and will tell them how wonderful it was. .Special Features:
- The following 858 reviews are from the Cafe Fleuri reviews archive.
- Best brunch in BostonmbsewsDined on 5/18/2014Fabulous variety and quality of breakfast and lunch foods. Great service. Attractive setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- frequent dinerOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/14/2014I plan many of my business lunches for Cafe Fleuri because it's conveniently located, the environment is conducive to conversation, the menu is varied and changes from time to time, and the service is friendly and efficient.Special Features:
- Great food but service lackingBillfDined on 5/11/2014We have been coming here for brunch for years. Although it's by far the most expensive brunch in Boston, the food is fantastic and worth the price. The service on the other hand has become so bad we will probably not be back any time soon. I don't want to flag down a server every time I want a water or juice refill, which always seems to be the case lately. We easily sit for 10 minutes or more with dirty plates on the table and empty drink glasses. I used to recommend to friends... unfortunately I can't do that anymore. Solve the service issue and I'll be back soon!Special Features:
- Chocolate and sweet fixNeecie56Dined on 5/10/2014Love the ambiance and the chocolate bar. Come twice a year for special occasions. Have recommended to friends who love it too!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deliciously Fun!AudreyWCDined on 5/10/2014Took my Sister here for her 30th birthday and she turned into a little kid! We had so much fun together, the DJ did an excellent job. This is a very fun and hip place to be for anyone with a sweet tooth like us!Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchKaceyDined on 5/4/2014Very expensive, so this is definitely just a special occasion place. But a huge selection of food. A large dessert table, including crepe station, which was great. The pasta station was fantastic. Everything else wasn't super spectacular, but most were very good.Special Features:
- Chocolate Lovers ParadiseDeeBeeDined on 5/3/2014If you love chocolate, this is the place to go. There are so many variations on chocolate, dark, milk, white, pastries, ice cream, crepes, chocolate fountain and many more. Take you time and enjoy all the different flavor combinations. You will not be disappointed!Special Features:
- FantasticRoxxyDined on 5/3/2014This was a most incredible experience! Great place for a special treat. Me and my friends have raved about the food, the service and the restaurant!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/1/2014For lunch we had the clam chowder which was good and the soft shell crab sandwich which was skimpy on the crab. I think that it was expensive for what we got.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always reliableBx2BostonVIPDined on 4/29/2014Been going to Cafe Fleuri for years...for business breakfast and lunches....have gone to their weekend brunch with family....and overall, every experience is TOP SHELF! Good fare, a variety on menu and excellent service. Nice room with atrium ceilings...it's not inexpensive, but it is worth the visit to treat yourself or others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location for...TNeilVIPDined on 4/29/2014...for a business breakfast or lunch but the place is a starting to feel a little dated and the service can be uneven and the overall experience just is going to support the wicked high prices much longer
- Great Brunch $$$$MikeDined on 4/27/2014Here is the negative $60 per person. If you add drinks (we don't) much more. So for a couple that is 138 with tip, for lunch. Food is great. Wonderful brunch, although you won't find some daring or innovative choices. Music nice and can be heard over the din, and there is a din, impossible not to be. Service is no more than filling your coffee cup, but done perfectly. I noticed staff answering questions about the food and if they did not know the answer seeking it out. There are special brunches and I really have enjoyed the Christmas brunch. You get families with children and large groups. Once a year or so does it for me.Special Features:
- birthday afternoonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014I took my wife and two children, ages 3 and 6, to celebrate my wife's birthday. The service was experienced, knowledgeable, and made an impression on adults and children alike. The food was beyond compare. I expect to return to celebrate other special occasions. I have recommended Cafe Fleuri to my friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Chocolate BuffetjliseDined on 4/19/2014Waitstaff was very attentive and checked in often to see if we needed anything. There are so many great options to choose from including vegan desserts. It was a great day and perfect for a birthday celebrationSpecial Features: