New York, NY 10023Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cafefiorello.com/
- Phone: 2125955330
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 12:30am, Saturday 3:00pm - 12:30, Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Raffaele Solinas
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The intimate private dining room provides and elegant oasis within the restaurant's lively atmosphere for up to 35 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Erika Farber or Carmen Bottoms 2122650100
A word from Cafe Fiorello
A forum for Lincoln Center’s performing arts culture for nearly 30 years, Café Fiorello features a sprawling bar filled with more than 50 kinds of antipasti. Finished in warm wood, brass and mirrors, the main dining room suggests a timeless charm. In addition to the hot and cold antipasto specialties of vegetables and seafood, the menu features updated Italian classics and specialty dishes, as well as a selection of seafood, steak, veal & pasta.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cafe Fiorello reviews from OpenTable diners
409 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (187)neighborhood gem (181)great for lunch (143)fit for foodies (129)special occasion (117)great for brunch (113)late-night find (87)good for groups (80)hot spot (58)kid-friendly (41)scenic view (39)romantic (38)notable wine list (28)vibrant bar scene (25)Show More
- Healthy lunch before Dr . OzOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014Great service and wonderful healthy lunch menu ! Perfect spot before a show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!jkmmdmjaVIPDined on 8/28/2014We enjoyed everything at Cafe Fiorello. Food was superb. Kevin was the best waiter one could imagine. Truly a fine restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CakiVIPDined on 8/26/2014This restaurant has the world's BEST veal parm! Definitely recommend for a group.Special Features:
- LA74VIPDined on 8/26/2014Plentiful portions. Service was very attentive. Food was very good tight through desert...don't skip desert Good value for the money.Special Features:
- What has happened?disappointedVIPDined on 8/26/2014Took friends for a late lunch to a restaurant that used to be VERY good. First, waiter seemed to be infatuated with himself and barely deigned to serve us. You changed your bread basket, which used to be excellent, and now is poor. I missed the homemade flatbread for which you substitute some factory made junk. I ordered the antipasto which used to have an marvelous assortment. Only a few items I could see, and they all tasted the same. I think you put the same sauce with tomatoes on all of them. To top off this whole bad experience, my companion paid for the check, and when she got home, discovered that someone else's check had been added to ours, and there was a large overcharge.
- it's our "reunion" placeopera1VIPDined on 8/26/2014When 6 of us get together from far-flung places, we pick a weekday lunch and have a wonderful wonderful time. It suits us to a T, with easy, but delicious, food, fun service, and a really comfortable atmosphere. This would NOT be true for dinner or busy weekdays. It may not be a "special" place, but it is our special place. Our lunches last Tuesday were exceptionally good, and it is exactly the kind of place we like. We do come without the out-of-town friends, but the prices and the noise level at busy times make it less frequent than it would otherwise be.Special Features:
- Convenient for Lincoln CenternadiaVIPDined on 8/22/2014Great for proximity to Lincoln Center if you're going to a play or concert and if you're willing to pay the steep prices.Special Features:
- overpricedauntgidgetVIPDined on 8/22/2014The food was good but not great enough to warrant the exorbitant prices. The extensive waitstaff was very attentive, but again we didn't feel that it was worth the high price of the meal.Special Features:
- uppper west siderjoy4foodDined on 8/22/2014we love café fiorello, and go often. good food. good service. what more could you want?Special Features:
- GeneKellyVIPDined on 8/19/2014This is a nice place to sit outdoors and dine while taking in the view of folks strolling up and down Broadway just opposite Lincoln Center. The food/value ratio is not good but tolerable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our clubtwofourtalkVIPDined on 8/17/2014lovely near LCT and all the movies, and delicious for a week-end lunch, sitting outside! We love itSpecial Features:
- Fantastic - every timeOrlandoVIPDined on 8/15/2014This place is a real neighborhood gem. Whether you are visiting Lincoln Center or just want a nice place to eat to catch up with friends over dinner, the staff and food here are always fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jkmmdmjaVIPDined on 8/15/2014Excellent in every way except for the extremely high prices for a lunchtime meal.Special Features:
- Really Excellent!!OishidesDined on 8/12/2014Authentic Italian cuisine! Everything is to perfection and staff was very pleasant ! The vegetable antipasto bar is definitely one of the best anywhere. The caponata and eggplant parmagiana are truly delicious and authentic. The menu was developed through travel in Italy where dishes were learned and brought to New York. The fra diavola pasta was superb and the magnificent gelato covered in chocolate pieces was a great finish!!! The wine list is also first rate and extensive!!! A GREAT NY restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such an enjoyable timedragonlady221Dined on 8/12/2014Fiorello's has been and continues to be such an enjoyable restaurant. The location, the service, and the food - all top notch. You can't go wrong in choosing Fiorello's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting MenuEvanVIPDined on 8/12/2014Was surprised when I showed up to see almost the same menu as Bond 45, which I had eaten the week before. The food was good, albeit made and presented very differently from other eateries. I would have liked a few steaks on the menu. The meals and service were great. The free cookies are delicious, but much smaller than Bond 45. $30 min per person and $10 sharing charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much for the qualityLookingforvalueDined on 8/9/2014Pizza was great. Soups were not. Very expensive for what we had.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014Because the table were too close making comfort and service less than good, and the noise level too high, the experience wasn't great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- supper in a classic senseProfSusanDined on 8/6/2014After an opera or concert there's always a need for food, drink and conversation. This is my standby for over 20 years. Guests from out of town appreciate it as well as my great friends over the years. Get the pizza and do taste the wine. Yes, it's a little pricey, but perfect. In the summer the inside is quiet and perfect for reviewing your Mostly Mozart....In the winter, it can be a little noisy, but try to get a booth. Waiters and hostesses are ever so welcoming.....and not overdone. trust them...and me.Special Features:
- still greatBethyVIPDined on 8/5/2014Always feels special for before or after Lincoln Center Event.Special Features:
- OverratedVJkumarDined on 8/5/2014Food was prepared as if the chef had a hot date and had to take off. It is over prized.
- Perfect pre-concertOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/5/2014Perfect pre-concert place, especially when the weather permits dining on the outdoor sidewalk area. It's separated from the pedestrian traffic just enough--and the food is always good. Varied menu, pleasant and not too hovering service. Definite add to a delightful evening out!Special Features:
- One of the Best Restaurants in NYCOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/4/2014I have never, ever been disappointed when I bring friends...I am as proud of your restaurant as you are. Recommend it whenever I am asked for a top restaurant not to be missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014Delicious food, years of dependable quality, amiable chef willing to vary dishes, amazing antipasto display, brunch/lunch prices include mimosa, bellini, or bloody Mary + delicious breads. Birthday treat was whip cream covered in strawberries, a candle and an opera star singing "Buon Natali"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXcellent and ReliableElaineVIPDined on 8/1/2014Cafe Fiorello remains a long time favorite for us. Aside from its location across from Lincoln Center and close by a big cineplex movie theater, which makes it a great choice before and/or after theater, concerts, ballet, or movies - the food is consistently excellent. This time our waiter recommended a mainly vegetarian dish with a farro base a little shrimp and a lot of vegetables. It, along with a few veggie antipasti were the perfect, light, protein rich - and delicious - late night dinner. With a glass of wine, of course. LOVE Fiorello. Waitstaff very accommodating and clearly happy to be working there. On this evening, the noise level was also mercifully low.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table service let downUkuleleMermaidDined on 7/29/2014Sit at the bar where service is more attentive. I love this place and have been coming for years. This time, we made a reservation and was seated in the back. It wasn't even busy inside (lunch time on a Monday). My server forgot my entree! I said I'd start with the arugula salad then the crabmeat omelette. My salad and my friend's entree came out together and my food never came, nor an explanation or apology. I left hungry and in a bad mood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedfiorelloDined on 7/27/2014I have enjoyed Fiorello before, but was disappointed this time. The service was very slow, the wine selection very limited and pricey as was the food menu.Special Features:
- Great staff!JacquelynnDined on 7/27/2014I had a 6:30 reservation...when I arrived the staff was so welcoming and friendly...they even brought us warm cookies on the pan straight from the oven! Upscale but in no way pretentious...great food...fun energy. What my friend and I thought would be a 90 minute dinner turned into a 3 hour night out because we were having so much fun there. And although it was crowded the waitstaff never tried to rush us out and were attentive and friendly without interrupting our conversations. Pro staff, food was great (I got the targatelli special, it was delicious). A fun night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was greatDining44Dined on 7/27/2014From the food to the service our special family occasion turned out perfect thanks to the staff of the restaurant. The antipasti and pizza are the best we've had anywhere cSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vast amt of pricey but good ItalianNYDinerVIPDined on 7/26/2014Expect to spend a fortune on pasta, but you do get a lot. The open-faced lasagna could feed three. But pasta prices should be two digits that start with a 3.
- Still the bestjmjrVIPDined on 7/25/2014Still the best paper thin crust pizza in NYC! Location to Lincoln Center is perfect.Special Features:
- Not our first time not our lastmbredsDined on 7/23/2014Every time we visit NYC we take the time to dinner here, you can go there after theater, but much more fun if you go earlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1spsDined on 7/23/2014pasta dish from area of menu that lists 3 for $21 vegetables was only okay . It was calamari and shrimp I believe . Vegetables were very tasty although took long time to receive and was wrong order .Special Features:
- Greatm123Dined on 7/22/2014The environment was fantastic and relaxing. The service was great and professional.Special Features:
- priceykatetDined on 7/22/2014surprised at how pricey it is; $30 pasta entrees not what i remembered from going there years ago. grateful that there was a quiet enough to talk with your companion section.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent ChoiceHarriVIPDined on 7/21/2014We return here again and again for great food and friendly attentive service. You can 't go wrong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SusanneSusanneBVIPDined on 7/20/2014Always a hit great food great service lively crowdSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2014we had to cancel due to the passing of my father. I called the café to apologize and told them we look forward to dining there in the near future. We have always enjoyed their wonderful restaurant. Thank you. Laraine ConteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In decline?LindaVIPDined on 7/20/2014Delicious food, BUT poor service and overpriced. Service used to be excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay For a VisitKaren4VIPDined on 7/18/2014We were disappointed with our food this time around. The ravioli were not cooked quite enough--they were hard on the edges, so not al dente as they should have been. Centers were a bit overstuffed, but there were plenty, so did not make an issue. The clam pasta was very good and antipasti were excellent. Service was efficient, friendly and professional. Good wine selections. A mishap with one of our entrees (we weren't upset, just a fluke incident from the kitchen) had the manager to our table quickly with apologies. Complimentary limoncello came to our table after dessert, which was very nice. Still a good place to dine if you are in the Lincoln Center area.Special Features: