Cafe Fiore - Woodland Hills
21550 Oxnard St., Ste 125
Woodland Hills, CA 91364Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Cafe Fiore - Woodland Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://fiorerestaurant.net/
- Phone: 8188884514
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Mon-Fri 11:30-3:00 Dinner Mon-Thur 5:00-9, Fri-Sat 5:00-10:00 Sunday 5:00-9:00
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Comfort Food, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Saverio Posarelli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Farm to Table, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please call for information, MaryJane Fendler at 818 399-3113 or email at email@example.com
- Entertainment: Wednesday through Saturday live entertainment in the lounge.
- Special Events: Wine and beer dinners to be announced.
A word from Cafe Fiore - Woodland Hills
Cafe Fiore, meaning flower in Italian is a casual trattoria style restaurant with a modern twist on classic Italian dishes, inspired by our chef Saverio Posarelli, Fiore uses refurbished, reused and reclaimed wood and iron to capture a sleek but comfortable design, which is reflected in the cuisine. Homemade breads, pizza rolled by hand, housemade porchetta and tortellaci. The menu is approachable and captures a wide selections for both lunch and dinner. For quick and easy dining visit our deli, with daily breadsticks, focaccias, biscotti, artisanal salads, Panini and dolci. Grab an illy coffee and macaroon to start your day. Our Casual lounge is the place to try our handcrafted martinis, and cocktails. Over 12 draft beers to choose from and a bar menu to complement your beverage. Put on your dancing shoes and enjoy live music Wednesday thru Saturday Outdoor cabana’s are a must to enjoy your warm evening and grab an ice cold beer and chill.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cafe Fiore - Woodland Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (22)great for outdoor dining (20)special occasion (15)good for groups (13)fit for foodies (13)vibrant bar scene (11)great for lunch (10)hot spot (8)romantic (7)notable wine list (6)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Some good, some not so...DoreeVIPDined on 10/1/2014Three of us had dinner on the patio, service was outstanding initially. Three people asked if salads were good although they forgot the dressings. Entrees were good. I ordered chicken risotto which was very good and served in a small kitchen pot, nice touch and kept it warm. One of us ordered the boulebasse which was also nice with large pieces of shell fish. The third ordered Oso Bocco which looked wonderful but was at least half fat and grissle which she put on a seperate plate. At this point the level of service went way down. No one came to ask if the entrees were ok nor did any one come to refil or refresh the drinks. Mentioned the fat and nothing. Later the server offered desert...a few berries but no manager nor apology.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MeltravelsDined on 9/18/2014This was my 3rd or 4th time to Cafe Fiore - the first for dinner. I think they have a great menu and I've loved the salads I've had at lunch. I tried the Cioppino which I would rate as good, not great. Others in my party had salads and one had a meat dish which they all enjoyed. Service was pleasant, helpful and friendly. I do enjoy this restaurant and look forward to returning.Special Features:
- Averagelael23Dined on 9/12/2014It was not what I expected. The food wasn't great.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014I loved the musicians that were playing in the bar area. They were first class. I'd go back to hear them. The service was very nice, but the food very mediocre.
- foodieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014I loved it, I also loved the rest before Milanos. Great neighborhood place to go. We all enjoyed it The bread was wonderful, the pizza was the best around. And we even saw a movie star there.......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!!! Loved it!!!Shellyc33Dined on 9/6/2014This was such a GREAT place for a night out! The food was amazing! My husband ordered the Linguine Del Mare (linguine with seafood) and he said it was the best he's had in YEARS! I had the appetizer with bacon wrapped shrimp and spinach.....AAHHH! AND I had a great glass of red wine that was suggested by our waitress. There was music in the bar that made for such a light atmosphere. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will be back!Special Features:
- Loved it!CjkjDined on 9/4/2014Located at the bottom of an office building, I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in to Cafe Fiore for the first time, the decor is beautiful and the soft lighting makes the restaurant look inviting and fun. My party of four girls enjoyed the fresh bread they give you when you sit down. The wine list was great and the menu had delicious options. I got the chicken parm which was very good! I'd highly recommend this gem of a restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had good expectations....love2eatDined on 8/21/2014when we were seated in a cabana table on the patio, and was served fresh out of the oven naan-like bread with a tomato spread. The drink and dinner menu looked enticing, making it difficult to decide what to order. There were four people in our party, and we each ordered something different. None of us were thrilled with our respective dishes, and left disheartened. We won't be returning for dinner, but may be a good place for after work drinks and happy hour.Special Features:
- Lovely menuJennyKDined on 8/14/2014I have been to the Ventura location many times and was pleased to see this new location. We started at with the calamari and had the salmon which was excellent. I would return any time and am anxious to try other items on the menu.Special Features:
- Great FoodFoodieVIPDined on 8/13/2014The quality of the food from the first course to the last course was great. Definitely will visit this place again and try for another dish.Special Features:
- OnlineReviewerDined on 8/8/2014Always have a great time at Cafe Fiore...usually go on Friday nights but sometimes also on Sunday evenings after concert in the park. Great live music on Fridays (and some other nights).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great locationPlainjaneVIPDined on 8/8/2014Really good food, pleasant servers in a very busy part of town. Really loved the burrata salad with beets and pistachios.Special Features:
- Lovely place for lunch...MichelleMackDined on 8/6/2014Great place for lunch but a bit busy. It took a while to get our food.
- Great RestaurantMichaelDined on 8/2/2014I have dined at Cafe Fiore many times and always find it to be great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodAlwayshungryDined on 7/24/2014Once again a great night out at Cafe Fiore. My old favourite, the parmesan pizza was perfect as usual. The Greg Norman Pinot Noir was a great accompaniment to my meal and my friend's tasty lamb shank with gorgeous spinach and garlic gnocchi. Yum, we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/20/2014We really enjoyed the atmosphere outside, the food and the service. We were well cared for!! The food is delicious! I will tell all my friends they are missing out if they haven't been to Cafe Fiore.Special Features:
- DisappointedMarcDined on 7/10/2014Waiter made initial appearance and then disappeared. Had to ask someone to find him. He didn't hide his displeasure with our order with no appetizers, a couple of drinks, no wine or dessert. He needs to understand its not about him.
- Great food and serviceScof1VIPDined on 7/9/2014I had eaten at Cafe Fiore in Ventura which is great, so wanted to try this one in Woodland Hills. The food was great and creative, alot of dishes to choose from. The service was great. Our waiter, Sal, was very helpful in answering qustions about the menu, and wine. I will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fiore has it all!Valleylover678Dined on 7/8/2014We live in valley and we've finally food a place that offers delicious food and excellent service. The food is real food not prepackaged stuff and is made to order. Cost is affordable. Went last night with friends and as always had a wonderful time. Our friends couldn't believe they had not been before. We met the owner and she was very kind and knowledgeable. Favorites calamari, bolognese pasta, salmon, osso buco. And the tiramisu is excellent. Cocktails, we are working our way thru menu...slowly. Like beer on draft too. Fiore is doing right.Special Features:
- wonderful!jillyxoDined on 7/7/2014The food was wonderful - a very interesting menu! Very Creative! Service, and cheerful staff made it so enjoyable! A fantastic wine list, music on the weekends, what more can you ask for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shellyDined on 6/27/2014Our waitress forgot our salad, she also forgot to stamp one of our valet tickets, which held up the line to get out. I had to run back in. We went to a 90th birthday and they did nothing for the person. It can't be that expensive to give them a scoop of ice cream with a candle on top. This the not the first time this has happened. I love the place but if you our going for a special occasion and it is important to you, I may suggest going somewhere else. The food was good, the food is alway good. But it's the little things that bring you back to a restaurant week after week.
- Menu ChoicesreedsterukDined on 6/27/2014I have visited this particular restaurant many times over the last year and although the quality of food is very high, sometimes the preparation of the same dishes varies on each visit. Maybe the kitchen staff take it in turns to cook?? :) Overall their menu is well balanced and presented in a very professional manner with very knowledgeable staff. I do believe that eating between 5 and 7 is probably not the best time to let this restaurant shine as each time I have dined their at 5.30 p.m. they are still getting themselves organized e.g. this week the waitress had not yet tasted the specials so could not give us her review - which really is a valuable benefit when ordering.Special Features:
- Average and ExpensivehonestviewVIPDined on 6/21/20142 people: One salad, pasta entre`, fish entre, one glass of wine, one dessert. Corkage fee on one bottle of wine split between me and the other party ($7.50). $95.00!!! My entre` was luke warm. Sent it back and it came back luke warm. Pretty underwhelming overall experience. We won't be back...Special Features:
- The following 178 reviews are from the Cafe Fiore - Woodland Hills reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/20/2014Food was B. Wine selection small. TABLE SERVER OFFERED TWO SPECIAL WINES AND KNEW VERY LITTLE ABOUT EITHER OF THEM. WHEN WE SELECTED A DIFFERENT BOTTLE OFF THE MENU, IT WAS SERVED WARM. RESTAURANT VERY HOT, WINES WARM AND SERVICE OK. JUST A FUN LITTLE NEIGHBORHOOD JOINT BUT WOULDN'T GO OUT OF MY WAY TO EAT THERE OFTEN.Special Features:
- Low quality fooddisappointedDined on 6/19/2014We had gone to Fiore in Ventura and all 4 of us had one of the best meals ever. The food at WH was not good. It also seemed that the menu items were different. We had the pizza with the for ingredients in different quadrants. All I can say is that none of the quadrants were very good.The bread was a giant pita rather than the delicious focaccia and French bread basket we had at Ventura. We will not return or recommend.
- Mid weekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014Food was yummy! Waiter was very nice, but once we got our main course, he seemed to forget us. Had to ask for dessert, had to ask for coffee, had to ask for more cream, and my credit card finally got picked up by someone else. He was visible around the restaurant, but was busy doing other things. We were pretty much the only ones inside, so it wasn't like he was trying to make other diners happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceKIKADined on 6/7/2014A+- food better than expected. I had the chicken and risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchBannerCADined on 5/29/2014Café Fiore is a great place for lunch, food was great and price was excellent.Special Features:
- Dinner at 5.30 p.m.reedsterukDined on 5/28/2014Service was great, unfortunately the food was not. Had the Ravioli, very, very gritty cheese and lukewarm sauce. Not up to its usual standard but I have never eaten there that early before - and I certainly won't do that again.Special Features:
- Good ExperienceskuidDined on 5/24/2014It was our first time here. The food was't bad but it wasn't great either. Maybe we just ordered the wrong things. The appetizer clams and mussels were the best. The Burrata and beets salad was good as well, but it was drenched in too much dressing. We all had all kinds of entrees ranging from pasta to fish to meat. They were all just OK. Nothing really stood out. Service was great. She was attentive and accommodating. A couple of things with the support team-ie: the busser and runner. If you are going to clear someone's silver after the first course, you should replenish it before the second course arrives. Well, this did not happen. Runner was busy so he just hurriedly laid dishes down and ran. Overall- a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnevenkamotionDined on 5/17/2014Some of the food items were excellent. The calamari and zucchini - oh the zucchini - were yummy. The osso buco was a bit chewy and risotto undercooked but the sauce was excellent. The pizza dough was good. Another diner loved her ravioli but another diner was not happy with the cioppino. The desserts were tasty. The apple pie was good. The napoleon received moans of happiness. The brownie sundae was good but the brownie was overcooked and dry. I will go back to pick my way through their menu. Our waitress wasn't very polished.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monther's Day BrunchNotafoodieDined on 5/11/2014The brunch selection was adequate. The food that was served was very good, but there could have been more variety. Our waiter was terrible, and it took over an hour to get drinks as the table, due to the waiter being very bad and the use of a bartender cart that when randomly from table to table, not in an orderly circuit. The restaurant was not too crowded and that was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timerDebDDined on 5/10/2014This was my first experience at Cafe Fiore, and how fantastic it was from the minute I walked in. I've lived in Woodland HIlls for 5 yrs and had no idea this place was just down the street. The overall venue is great, not too lit up just the right amount of light, luv how the dining area is separate from bar but you could still hear music, the staff were friendly, the bar area is great, went in there first for happy hour and then had dinner. The band was fantastic too. I would definitely see them again however I do not know what the name of the group is. I have many friends not even aware of this place so I am now recommending it as our social gathering place. I wil bring my boyfriend there too when he is next in town!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/4/2014The food was wonderful and the service was great!! We went there to celebrate two birthdays and they treated us very well. We will certainly return.Special Features:
- Nice eveningMikkushDined on 5/3/2014We have been to Cafe Fiore a few times but this evening was so, so nice. The food was great, our server was attentive and cute and we had a great evening. Would recommend it to all who love great Italian food.Special Features:
- Am I being picky?KatFoodDined on 4/25/2014I have been to this restaurant a few times and I like the food and the atmosphere. Every time I've been there on a Friday night, the music is great (live band)! We usually sit in the bar area where you can still order off the menu. This particular night we sat in the main section. Here's the deal, I have one pet peeve in restaurants. I don't like having to ask for silverware. Especially when I have to wait to eat because I don't have any! Then you have to hunt someone down to get you some. Meanwhile your $24 appetizer is getting cold. This is something I find REALLY annoying. A table should always be set when customers sit at it! So that's why this time I gave only 3 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedFoodluverDined on 4/23/2014We thought we were going to a moderately priced Italian restaurant. Somehow the on lineprices were much lower than what we found there. It must have been the lunch menu without clearly showing that it was the lunch menu. The server was friendly and affable but disappeared after taking the order, took forever to bring water I had to ask for, and never returned to check on refilling any glasses. My overall opinion was that the place was nice, clearly upscale, but overpriced. He said others told him they saw different prices on line too.Special Features:
- A little dissapointedlovetodineDined on 4/22/2014We went to Cafe Fiore for my mothers birthday because of the great reviews on Yelp. We were quite disappointed with the food. Two dishes were ordered from the menu that ended up being "ravioli style" when both people from our party had the intent that they would be getting pasta. With that said, the menu should be written a lot clearer defining what the dish is about. We didnt tell the waiter because we were too hungry and didnt want to wait again for our food. The temperature of the food was not up to par also. On the other hand the surprise birthday cake was wonderful.
- love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/18/2014this is my fave pizza spot- yeah PIZZA! calbarese ( i think ) is AMAZING! sangria and pizza date night we went on a fri & sat night and they have music playing!Special Features:
- Great placeFoodnfamilyDined on 4/18/2014This restaurant is perfect for a date night or to bring the entire family. The pizza and food is delicious! Great service, great food, great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.