Cafe Don Jose - Temple Terrace, FL
12350 N. 56th St.
Temple Terrace, FL 33617Neighborhood:
Latin / SpanishPrice: $30 and under
Cafe Don Jose - Temple Terrace, FL
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://cafedonjose.com/
- Phone: 8139852392
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: David Wright
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private banquet room that can accommodate from 15 to 80 people. We have a built in screen for AV needs. Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners, Birthdays, Meetings, Anniversaries, Company Parties, Sales Presentations, Wine Dinners and more. Contact us for further details to arrange your event today!
- Private Party Contact: Chris Causey 8139852392
A word from Cafe Don Jose - Temple Terrace, FL
We are a classic Spanish and Latin restaurant in the Tampa tradition. A local favorite since 1975. We offer delicious homemade imported sangria, many wines and a full bar for your enjoyment. All of our entrees are made from scratch using only the highest quality ingredients following classic old-world recipes. We offer a happy hour in our Tapas Bar everyday from 5-7 pm, with 6 big screen televisions for your game viewing pleasure. We feature live music in the dining rooms on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. We would love to assist you with your next big function and can accommodate private parties in our banquet room from 15 to 80 people.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cafe Don Jose - Temple Terrace, FL reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (6)fit for foodies (5)good for groups (5)notable wine list (4)neighborhood gem (4)romantic (3)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- KathleenDined on 10/11/2014The dinner experience at Cafe Don Jose was very much enjoyed. Our food was served hot, salad and bread were great, the Cream Brule was wonderful. We were lucky to see the Flamingo dance and hear the live music that enhanced our dinner time. Service was a bit slow but the waiters gave their best to meet the needs of all the guest in the room. My first visit to Don Jose was in the seventies, as a long time customer I look forward to continued excellent food and fun.Special Features:
- Neighborhood Gembc1958Dined on 9/27/2014We had a wonderful time. The service was excellent, the food was great and the entertainment was wonderful. The perfect place for a romantic evening for two or a fun time for groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014This is a great place to get some good Spanish food. The atmosphere is nice, the restaurant has a nice ambiance and very cool design. The Sangria there is very good. The prices are a little high, so I would only come here for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birdie2BirdieDined on 9/12/2014Restaurant outdated and old;Chopped salad soggy; menu limited; Wait staff attentive. Wouldn't recommend it.
- Great Food & ServiceOldwineDined on 9/4/2014Really a great overall dining experience. I will definitely return. My wife and I enjoy good food, atmosphere, and service. Cafe Don Jose scores great on all three. I highly recommend dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Cafe Don Jose - Temple Terrace, FL reviews archive.