Cafe D'Antonio - Celebration
691 Front Street
Celebration, FL 34747Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Cafe D'Antonio - Celebration
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.antoniosonline.com/?page_id=11
- Phone: (407) 566-2233
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday 4:00pm - 10:00pm - Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Joseph Leconte
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
A word from Cafe D'Antonio - Celebration
Located in the heart of Celebration’s downtown area, Cafe D' Antonio enjoys a lakeside view with seating indoors and "al fresco." Dress is casual in this warmly decorated and family friendly atmosphere. With an open kitchen, the wood burning oven, grill and rotisserie, the menu features items representative of many of Italy's varied regions. Fresh fish and seafood, Black Angus steaks, veal, chicken, pasta --- everything's a specialty! Sample a simpler fare luncheon menu or a more traditional dinner menu; we have a children's menu as well. There is a full bar at your service and an excellent wine list with wines by the glass and the bottle. After dinner, enjoy a liqueur or cappuccino in true Italian style.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Cafe D'Antonio - Celebration - Best Restaurants in Celebration ›
Cafe D'Antonio - Celebration reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (48)scenic view (34)great for outdoor dining (29)special occasion (27)fit for foodies (24)good for groups (23)kid-friendly (20)great for lunch (19)romantic (17)notable wine list (15)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (8)late-night find (5)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great place to celebrate !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014A perfect place for lunch on Sunday. Food was delicious and service by Carlos was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A most pleasant evening dinner.BJOHDined on 11/22/2014Service was excellent, food choice was fantastic, cost was reasonable, very nice atmosphere, beautiful location in beautiful Celebration. We are annual visitors from Ontario in November and make it a point to have dinner there at least once. The Veal Marsala was the choice of 2 of the 4 guests and it was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat GuestMContheGOVIPDined on 11/15/2014I dine here about once a month and I must say that I love this place. Food is always top notch, Service is constant 7 out of 10 and location is key.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza came out on cardboard. Horrible service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/14/2014Overall very disappointed. Server was rude at times when we questioned certain things. Ordered Buffalata on our caprese salad came out with Mozzarella when we asked our waitress about it because it is upcharge she insisted that was what we where receiving. Over all wouldn't recommend.
- Not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/12/2014Food ok. Not great. Wine was expensive. As 6 adults from the UK we were not impressed. We came here 18 months ago with the grand kids and the ambience was better. Filled up later with scruffy loud hispanics with no table manners.Special Features:
- RoyfromthevillagesDined on 11/10/2014We very much enjoyed our lunch at Café D'Antonio. The service was excellent, the food was good, and the setting was very relaxing.Special Features:
- CAFE D'ANTONIOSammyRI8Dined on 10/31/2014After going to a couple of places 2 nights before and being disappointed, we drove to the beautiful Celebration area where this restaurant is located. The service, not awful, but, was far outdone by the food. It was very good. I will definitely go back when I return. No question!!!Special Features:
- Cafe D'AntoniobbetzDined on 10/25/2014great Italian food. Always try to take visitors here for the food and to eat on the porch looking at the lake.Special Features:
- Dining Italiano al CelebrationMcFly5585VIPDined on 10/25/2014We dined with friends we had not seen in a while and the server was patience while we caught up; additionally, the service was on point as all meals met our expectations. The party of four ordered a variety of menu selections ranging from pizza, pasta, veal and a seafood dish. The marinara sauce served with the pizza and eggplant rollitini was seasoned well- not overbearing with spice, but flavorful- which, coming from an Italian is important.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good pasta & good serviceNinjaTropicalDined on 10/22/2014Really good surprise in Celebration, this good italian restaurant, ambiance, service and good food !Special Features:
- Authentic Italian DiningDr4kdsDined on 10/8/2014Great break from the disney restaurants. Beautiful small town feel in celebration. Food and service were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedIloveitalianDined on 10/7/2014Our dining experience was pleasant due to the ambiance and good service. Unfortunately the food was only fair. I ordered Chicken parmigiana that arrived Luke warm. The sauce was bland and the chicken tasted like a processed patty. On the top was an unappealing square piece of melted cheese. My husband ordered the short ribs. He enjoyed his dish very much, however he experienced indigestion later in the evening. In future visits we will be searching for a different Italian restaurant.Special Features:
- winedoctorVIPDined on 10/5/2014Now that it's cooling down, always try to sit outside. I had the Lamb shank. It was excellent. The leaves are falling off the Sycamore trees in Celebration. One really feels like its fall when you see this. The sun was in the perfect position and we had an incredible server.Special Features:
- ANOTHER GREAT LUNCH!McLeanEaterDined on 10/5/2014Enjoyed lunch @ our favorite Celebration restaurant .... food great, view and ambiance great (we eat on the patio), and the service fine (I think we had a trainee, but he seriously tried and got most things right).Special Features:
- Celebration must tryEsteroFoodieDined on 10/4/2014The restaurant is cool, the atmosphere neat, and the service better than good. We sat outside on a perfect night and watched the people a horse drawn carriage go by. As for the food, the caprese and beef carpaccio were excellent. The chicken piccata was good but not great. The wine and food were very reasonable and while the food came out fast, we never felt rushed.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere and FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 9/27/2014Nice atmosphere - a fairly large restaurant in downtown Celebration. The menu had many great options and the food was great! We didn't dine until 9:15pm on a Saturday night and the restaurant was still serving.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014The food was very good. Better than expected for the price. It was very reasonable. Our waitress could have been more attentive.Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/21/2014I was disappointed that the patio was enclosed; I was specifically looking for something with outdoor seating. The food and service was good. We will come back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific!LAfoodieDined on 9/20/2014I enjoyed eggplant and husband had angel hair pasta with garlic and Parmesan. Excellent food and grey venue for date night (but our teens would enjoy as well). We hope to get back here again when in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Waterfront BistroJohnDDined on 9/16/2014Cafe d'Antonio is a New York style, intimate Italian eatery in the heart of Celebration, Florida. A charming host supported by a very competent staff and kitchen offering a wide range of frequent and not so often offered edibles. A genuine experience of good food and fun!Special Features:
- excellent eveningChrisInKisimmeeDined on 9/13/2014we were 4 people, everybody had a good time, food was very good, with a view on the lake. we will definitively come back to try new meals.Special Features:
- fabulousKimMDined on 9/6/2014We were with another couple and we were looking for a place to eat before we went to an Orlando City soccer game, so we wanted something casual but with great sit down food. This place has great atmosphere, can be casual or romantic. Their staff is also very friendly and their food was amazing. We will definitely be telling people about this place and we will be back!Special Features:
- Poor service but great food!ditilleyDined on 9/5/2014Beautiful restaurant and lovely food but the waitress was dreadful! She took half our tables' drinks' order then went off to get those only to forget one of them! Then she only took the other half of the tables' order after I reminded her! We were never asked if everything was ok or if we needed anything! We had a table of 10 ladies out for dinner and I can honestly say none of us were impressed! As we are all Celebration residents this was very unfortunate as I don't think any of us will return!Special Features:
- ServiceShandy61VIPDined on 9/1/2014Inconsistent which makes us think twice before booking. Food good but menu could do with a change
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2014This restaurant is excellent for special occasions as well as for gourmet prepared food. Among the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantClaudioVIPDined on 8/24/2014The best restaurant in Celebration. Food from the wood oven has a unique flavor. We had roasted chicken which tasted fabulously. Impeccable service. Only low note was the bread which was not fresh.Special Features:
- Fabulous gnocchiLove2dineoutVIPDined on 8/17/2014I always try gnocchi when it is on the menu. Their gnocchi' sate homemade and this puff of pasta is light and melts in your mouth. They were fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed.GeorgeDDined on 8/7/2014The food was just okay. We weren't rushed, but we were definitely "moved along".
- Excellent food Great SettingPleasantVIPDined on 8/6/2014Sat in the patio had an excellent view. The food was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. The service wasn't bad but nothing spectacular. I would recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great alternative to tourist trapScootDined on 8/2/2014We had a wonderful, family dinner at Cafe D'Antonio. We were staying at a local hotel and wanted good Italian food, not a national chain or something caught with all the other visiting tourists. Cafe D'Antonio was perfect. Right off the lake in Celebration, it offered nice views and the crowd seemed more local. We had a reservation, and our table was ready and waiting for us even though we showed up five minutes early. The food tasted fresh and was flavorful; we enjoyed it very much. Our waiter was also wonderful, offering suggestions and making sure our glasses were always full. It was refreshing to have a spot with good food, not overly expensive, and away from the tourist trap.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014The food presentation was terrible. It looked like it was put together at a cafeteria line. The tomato sauce on one of the entrees was very runny. The Marsala sauce on another entree looked very unappetizing and tasted like it was served out of a can. The carpaccio tasted like no other carpaccio I've ever had. The creme brulee was good but the Rum Cake was dry, badly presented on the plate and tasted below average. The cappuccino tasted very good. Service was good but service can only take you so far when the food overall is terrible. I think the kitchen needs a real chef and a commitment on the part of the owners to turn things around.
- Cafe D'Antonio ExperienceRobertDined on 7/30/2014Went there for our Anniversary. Greeted with a smile and seated as soon as we walked in. Table and surrounding area was clean and well maintained. Ordered a bottle of champagne for our special day. Service was good, nothing special. Server didn't really offer any favorites. When asked, he said "everything is good here" but didn't offer his personal favorites, but that didn't ruin our experience. Ordered seafood salad app, warm bread, lasagna and chicken parm. All were very good. Little too much sauce for my taste but very good. I would definitely go back to Cafe D'Antonio again to try something else. Thanks Cafe D'Antonio for making our anniversary dinner enjoyable.Special Features:
- GREAT REUNION DUE TO D'ANTONIOSUPSETVIPDined on 7/25/2014I suggested that my group of friends that we all havent be together for over 25 years. It was a great time and even better due to the restaurant. The server was FANTASTIC and the food was OUTSTANDING. Thank youSpecial Features:
- The following 336 reviews are from the Cafe D'Antonio - Celebration reviews archive.
- good italian, cute neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014very good food and a very nice ambience. If you want to meet freinds for a glass of wine and good pasta, this is the place!Special Features:
- Very Enjoyable DinnerFabulousVIPDined on 7/19/2014We had dinner here with an other couple and all of us enjoyed our food very much. One person had the 3 course meal and she loved the dates stuffed with cheese and wrapped with bacon. She said it could have been dessert. She did not like the key lime pie that she had for dessert, she said it was like a store bought freezer pie. Our other guest had the fish special and enjoyed it as well. My husband and I shared the "seafood soup", seafood in a marinara sauce. It was excellent and big enough to share. Our server was nice, but not the fastest to refill drinks. In my opinion guests should never sit with an empty water class, but that is my restaurant pet pee. We will go back again.Special Features:
- Nice find in a tourist area.Durg18Dined on 7/13/2014The town of Celebration was a pleasant distraction from the usual Disney high traffic tourist offerings. Nice menu, fairly priced, god presentation and high quality. Atmosphere. Was pleasant and quite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always nice staff and good foodtms1Dined on 7/10/2014Made a last minute res and was seated right away. Great server and the spinach ravioli was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time For Their PizzageorgePDined on 6/28/2014Had been there previously for dinner but had never tried their pizza. We are pretty picky in that area and were pleasantly surprised at the quality and flavor. Very fresh ingredients, nice crisp crust. Will most likely be our future go-to place for pizza.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014When back in the resort area it's on the top of our dining list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very accommodating!NancyDDined on 6/19/2014Made a reservation for 8 on OpenTable. Needed to switch it to 9, called restaurant directly and they were more than happy to help me. Our group arrived on time at restaurant, table was ready for us. Had a wonderful server; Service happened without a hitch. Starters and entrees were wonderful. Accomodated our group of 9 women with separate checks which is always helpful and our server wasn't upset about that in the least. She said, I ring you up by seat number anyway, so it's easy to do! She even helped me with directions to a golf course I was going to the next day. Willl come back again when in the area.Special Features: