Cafe D'Antonio - Celebration
691 Front Street
Celebration, FL 34747Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Cafe D'Antonio - Celebration
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.antoniosonline.com/?page_id=11
- Phone: 4075662233x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday 4:00pm - 10:00pm - Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Joseph Leconte
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
A word from Cafe D'Antonio - Celebration
Located in the heart of Celebration’s downtown area, Cafe D' Antonio enjoys a lakeside view with seating indoors and "al fresco." Dress is casual in this warmly decorated and family friendly atmosphere. With an open kitchen, the wood burning oven, grill and rotisserie, the menu features items representative of many of Italy's varied regions. Fresh fish and seafood, Black Angus steaks, veal, chicken, pasta --- everything's a specialty! Sample a simpler fare luncheon menu or a more traditional dinner menu; we have a children's menu as well. There is a full bar at your service and an excellent wine list with wines by the glass and the bottle. After dinner, enjoy a liqueur or cappuccino in true Italian style.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cafe D'Antonio - Celebration reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (47)special occasion (40)scenic view (37)good for groups (36)great for outdoor dining (28)great for lunch (28)fit for foodies (26)romantic (23)kid-friendly (21)notable wine list (13)vibrant bar scene (12)hot spot (10)great for brunch (5)late-night find (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2014This restaurant is excellent for special occasions as well as for gourmet prepared food. Among the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantClaudioDined on 8/24/2014The best restaurant in Celebration. Food from the wood oven has a unique flavor. We had roasted chicken which tasted fabulously. Impeccable service. Only low note was the bread which was not fresh.Special Features:
- Fabulous gnocchiLove2dineoutVIPDined on 8/17/2014I always try gnocchi when it is on the menu. Their gnocchi' sate homemade and this puff of pasta is light and melts in your mouth. They were fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed.GeorgeDDined on 8/7/2014The food was just okay. We weren't rushed, but we were definitely "moved along".
- Excellent food Great SettingPleasantVIPDined on 8/6/2014Sat in the patio had an excellent view. The food was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. The service wasn't bad but nothing spectacular. I would recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great alternative to tourist trapScootDined on 8/2/2014We had a wonderful, family dinner at Cafe D'Antonio. We were staying at a local hotel and wanted good Italian food, not a national chain or something caught with all the other visiting tourists. Cafe D'Antonio was perfect. Right off the lake in Celebration, it offered nice views and the crowd seemed more local. We had a reservation, and our table was ready and waiting for us even though we showed up five minutes early. The food tasted fresh and was flavorful; we enjoyed it very much. Our waiter was also wonderful, offering suggestions and making sure our glasses were always full. It was refreshing to have a spot with good food, not overly expensive, and away from the tourist trap.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014The food presentation was terrible. It looked like it was put together at a cafeteria line. The tomato sauce on one of the entrees was very runny. The Marsala sauce on another entree looked very unappetizing and tasted like it was served out of a can. The carpaccio tasted like no other carpaccio I've ever had. The creme brulee was good but the Rum Cake was dry, badly presented on the plate and tasted below average. The cappuccino tasted very good. Service was good but service can only take you so far when the food overall is terrible. I think the kitchen needs a real chef and a commitment on the part of the owners to turn things around.
- Cafe D'Antonio ExperienceRobertDined on 7/30/2014Went there for our Anniversary. Greeted with a smile and seated as soon as we walked in. Table and surrounding area was clean and well maintained. Ordered a bottle of champagne for our special day. Service was good, nothing special. Server didn't really offer any favorites. When asked, he said "everything is good here" but didn't offer his personal favorites, but that didn't ruin our experience. Ordered seafood salad app, warm bread, lasagna and chicken parm. All were very good. Little too much sauce for my taste but very good. I would definitely go back to Cafe D'Antonio again to try something else. Thanks Cafe D'Antonio for making our anniversary dinner enjoyable.Special Features:
- GREAT REUNION DUE TO D'ANTONIOSUPSETVIPDined on 7/25/2014I suggested that my group of friends that we all havent be together for over 25 years. It was a great time and even better due to the restaurant. The server was FANTASTIC and the food was OUTSTANDING. Thank youSpecial Features:
- good italian, cute neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014very good food and a very nice ambience. If you want to meet freinds for a glass of wine and good pasta, this is the place!Special Features:
- Very Enjoyable DinnerFabulousVIPDined on 7/19/2014We had dinner here with an other couple and all of us enjoyed our food very much. One person had the 3 course meal and she loved the dates stuffed with cheese and wrapped with bacon. She said it could have been dessert. She did not like the key lime pie that she had for dessert, she said it was like a store bought freezer pie. Our other guest had the fish special and enjoyed it as well. My husband and I shared the "seafood soup", seafood in a marinara sauce. It was excellent and big enough to share. Our server was nice, but not the fastest to refill drinks. In my opinion guests should never sit with an empty water class, but that is my restaurant pet pee. We will go back again.Special Features:
- Nice find in a tourist area.Durg18Dined on 7/13/2014The town of Celebration was a pleasant distraction from the usual Disney high traffic tourist offerings. Nice menu, fairly priced, god presentation and high quality. Atmosphere. Was pleasant and quite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always nice staff and good foodtms1Dined on 7/10/2014Made a last minute res and was seated right away. Great server and the spinach ravioli was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time For Their PizzageorgePDined on 6/28/2014Had been there previously for dinner but had never tried their pizza. We are pretty picky in that area and were pleasantly surprised at the quality and flavor. Very fresh ingredients, nice crisp crust. Will most likely be our future go-to place for pizza.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014When back in the resort area it's on the top of our dining list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very accommodating!NancyDDined on 6/19/2014Made a reservation for 8 on OpenTable. Needed to switch it to 9, called restaurant directly and they were more than happy to help me. Our group arrived on time at restaurant, table was ready for us. Had a wonderful server; Service happened without a hitch. Starters and entrees were wonderful. Accomodated our group of 9 women with separate checks which is always helpful and our server wasn't upset about that in the least. She said, I ring you up by seat number anyway, so it's easy to do! She even helped me with directions to a golf course I was going to the next day. Willl come back again when in the area.Special Features:
- Awesome!LaneDined on 6/14/2014Great location and food was excellent with huge portions. The wine list was outstanding. I would definitely dine here the next time I am in the Orlando area. You will not be disappointed if you choose to go here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- D'antonio's in CelebrationKiemmoDined on 6/7/2014Service was great...the only problem was that my linguine with clams seemed dry and more sand than usual. I say dry because it seemed like the linguine was not coated in any sauce and I didn't taste the heat that they promise in the food. Seemed that the clams had not been cleaned well and more sand than usual. This is the third time I have had this dish in this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticsmjsmilesDined on 6/6/2014We discovered Celebration just by driving around on our second-to-last day in Orlando and wish we had found it earlier. Such a charming little town. We decided on D'Antonio for dinner and couldn't have been more delighted. We were seated right away. The service was friendly and prompt. I ordered the Chicken Fiorentino over angel hair. TO DIE FOR. My friend ordered Mushroom Risotto. She gave me a bite and that was also delicious. Sangria was fresh and crisp-tasting. I'd recommend this restaurant to anybody.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ItalianItalianheavenDined on 6/6/2014This is the second time I have taken my family to Cafe D'Antonio and it was just as good as the first. The food is excellent and the service is spot on. We always dine out on last night of our holiday and can think of nowhere better to finish a great holiday than this fantastic restaurant. Will use every time in Celebration.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/31/2014Date Night! Sangria was delightful. Arancini and Rotisserie chicken were spectacular!! Tiramisu is not to be missed. The margarita pizza was the only item that was a little disappointing. Crust was perfect, but looked like buffalo mozzarella was replaced with shredded - too salty and overpowered the tomato sauce. Aside from this, would definitely return.
- MsluvtodineDined on 5/31/2014Service slow and neglectful. My pork Milanese which was the featured special was about 1/4" think with about 1/2" of breading and was dry. Waters never refilled. My partners veal Marsala was obviously a boxed Marsala sauce. Wouldn't bother to go again.menu was pretty boring.Special Features:
- ExcellentJohnVIPDined on 5/29/2014Service and Food were both excellent. Server Alicia was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimJudyDined on 5/24/2014Always great food and great service. The mussels special was wonderful as well as the ravioli.Special Features:
- Sunday LunchNormBDined on 5/18/2014My wife and i recently had lunch in the veranda. The service was excellent and the food was wonderful. The veranda offers a beautiful way to not only enjoy the food but also the wonderful atmosphere.Special Features:
- disappointingfamilyVIPDined on 5/13/2014Server got order wrong twice. He was more interested in in chatting and not listening. Service was slow and wrong foodr was cold. Very unsatisfactory
- Give it a miss.Chick2Dined on 5/11/2014This was a Mothers Day treat, we were seated quickly and had a nice table but there our luck ran out.Our starters were ok but very bland and our main courses, a steak (tasteless),pizza (nothing special)and the chicken Marsala (tasted like I cooked it and I am a pretty bad cook)were all served on cold plates, just as well as my plate was just handed to me across the table, with no mention if the plate was hot or not.We are Celebration residents but it reminded me why we do not eat there normally.We had two starters and three main courses, with two drinks it was just over $98.00. The only good thing was we had a gift voucher for the meal. Over priced, ordinary food which might have been over looked if our server had a smile and a personality.
- Fabulous mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Very tasty meals for all of our family, wonderful service and never rushed. We love D'Antonio's, just wish they would have chocolate syrup to serve the chocolate milk the way children love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Taste of Italian Elegance!LifeTravelerDined on 5/11/2014Large windows, floor to ceiling. Plenty of natural light. Service staff was punctual and food was presented in very short time period. Fresh baked bread was steaming! Steaming! White linen tablecloths, napkins, server uniforms! Food was very good all around. Great choice for eating out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great food experienceKazMoonDined on 5/11/2014Highly recommend this restaurant The location is great You will not be disappointedSpecial Features:
- Good Italian FoodJBTOpenTableDined on 5/11/2014The food is very good. Everything was freshly prepared. We dined for lunch and the prices were very reasonable. Service is attentive but not obtrusive. There is a nice patio for outdoor dining that overlooks the lake. If you like Italtian, you will enjoy Cafe D'AntonioSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/8/2014Service was very good but food was just average. Steaks were tough and not very flavorfull, sauces just average for the price
- Total SatisfactionFabulousVIPDined on 5/2/2014We had a wonderful dinner on a busy Friday night. We were seated right away on patio where we requested. There were four of us and all of us had different entrees. One had the special of the night, elk chop. He said it was cooked to perfection. The order of risotto would have been large enough to share. As would have my Zouppa de pesce, which was as good as l have had in San Fran We will defiantly go back.Special Features:
- Just Okay!!food4thoughtDined on 5/2/2014I was expecting so much more from the Antonio's chain. Food was just not that great. Out of seven adults only three were happy with the meal. Service and ambience was good, nice wine list, conveniently located but just not worth the $. I don't recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- All Flash1happyguestVIPDined on 4/28/2014Hearing from friends that they enjoyed their dinner we thought why not give it a try. Was not worth the trip (40 miles each way). The bread and dipping oil were th best part of the meal. The fried calamari were oily, and you could taste the smoke from old oil. The main dishes were nothing to write home about either. My wife had pasta with sausage marinara, and I had pasta with meatballs. The. Marinara om both dishes was more like a Raga, and a bit bitter. My rigatoni turned out to be ziti which was overlooked and falling apart. When I ordered pelligrino another water was brought to the table, and although very good, I was not informed that we would not receive the requested brandSpecial Features:
- The following 309 reviews are from the Cafe D'Antonio - Celebration reviews archive.
- Great mealDRC876VIPDined on 4/26/2014We dined on the porch - lovely evening with friends. Food and service was perfect. This is our first time to the restaurant (we are locals - not sure why we haven't tried it before) but we will certainly be back - hopefully soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantpoconnellDined on 4/24/2014Superb customer service & great food. good wine list, always a great atmosphereSpecial Features:
- A Great Night!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/24/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday at Cafe D'Antonio and what a great choice! The atmosphere was lovely, the servers all very pleasant and attentive. The menu was extensive and the food was absolutely delicious! It was a fun evening in an ideal location. We will make this restaurant one of our must-dos whenever we are in Orlando!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place, shame about the serviceLivforfoodDined on 4/24/2014We went for my Father's Birthday and had a table booked for 2.30pm. We were running a bit late and got there fifteen minutes late, we were rushed in and told straight away we had to get our order in because the kitchen closed at 3pm. Our service was unfriendly and seemed stressed with his three tables. We didn't get the table water we asked for for 30 minutes, we forgot mine and my dad's wine and then blamed my Dad for not ordering it. When Dad said "I did remember I asked you for the Merlot" he said "Oh yes!" but didn't apologise. And then, even though he read the order back to us, he forgot my sister's entree so she had to wait while we were eating. It was a shame, because the food and location by the lake was brilliant.Special Features:
- Dinner with familyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/22/2014Our server was attentive and our food was outstanding. We all enjoyed our meals. We saved room for dessert. I loved my Canoli was one of best I have ever had.Special Features: