15455 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cafebenedicte.com/
- Phone: 2815586607
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 11am-10pm
Saturday & Sunday Brunch Menu: 9am until 2pm
We offer our lunch menu starting at 11am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Vahid Navissi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: All of our menus, from box lunches to our fabulous hot meals, are packaged to be convenient, neat and professional in appearance.
Whether you are having an important sales meeting or your annual party, we have the foodservice solution to fit your needs.
Our goal is to make you a happy client and your office will notice the difference.
- Private Party Facilities: Our Wine Room seats a maximum of 20 people.
Our Marrakesh Room seats a maximum of 40 people.
Our Messina Room seats a maximum of 40 people.
All rooms are great for Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Birthday Parties & Rehearsal Dinners.
For bigger events our venue is available for Weddings & Corporate Parties. Please, contact our Events & Catering Coordinator for further information.
- Private Party Contact: Vahid Navissi 2815586607
- Entertainment: Monday - Saturday Line Up:
Tuesday: 7-10 Piano
Thursday: 7-10 Sax & Vocals
Friday: 7-10 Piano
Saturday: 7-10 Piano
- Special Events: Happy Hour from 3-7
Along with our regular menu we also offer:
Every Monday & Wednesday Night Special Dinner for 2 Menus.
Thursday Theme Night - matching our Music to our Special Menu! Could be a Havana Night, a Night in New Orleans, a Greek Night or our Elegant Wine Dinners. We're having fun on Thursdays! Call for information.
Please contact us at email@example.com
- Cross Street: Westlake Blvd.
- Public Transit: Metro 75 and 131 stop is right at the entrance of our shopping center.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Complimentary Valet Parking every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at lunch time as well as most evenings. Can also be extended to any other time as needed.
A word from Cafe Benedicte
You are invited to enjoy one of the most exciting menus offered in Houston. In our cuisine, you will find reflections of Spain, Italy, South of France, Greece and North Africa, complemented with many American favorites all served in a modern and colorful Old World setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Cafe Benedicte - Best Restaurants in West Side ›
Cafe Benedicte reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (57)great for brunch (44)great for lunch (41)special occasion (37)fit for foodies (30)good for groups (25)romantic (22)notable wine list (13)kid-friendly (11)great for outdoor dining (10)late-night find (4)hot spot (4)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- nxm79Dined on 10/16/2014As usual the dining experience was very good. Having the pioano in the background to me is excellent.Special Features:
- Great BrunchSAfoodie3124Dined on 10/12/2014We were visiting from out of town and had made reservations for Sunday brunch to celebrate my niece's birthday. The food was delicious! They had a piano player which we enjoyed and it was a relaxed atmosphere. We didn't feel rushed but the service was attentive. An enjoyable place for brunch, but the lunch and dinner menu looked really good too. If we lived in the Houston area we would definitely be repeat customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulthreefriendsDined on 10/9/2014The menu was full and innovative. We all had different things and all remarked that their entree was very good. Service was attentive and responsive. A good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/3/2014Once again, we had a delightful dinner. The owners and wait staff are very welcoming, friendly and helpful. They have recently added a delightful mural to block the construction going on outside their windows and it is very effective. My husband had lamb shanks which he pronounced delicious and I had the single pork chop which was wonderful - perfectly cooked. It was big enough that I took half home for lunch the next day. Their bread is addictive (probably why I only had room for 1/2 the pork chop.) Baklava and a fruit tart completed the meal - both yummy! I have rarely been disappointed in any of the food I have had here.Special Features:
- Great for Bridal DinnerNikkiDined on 10/2/2014We had my bridal dinner here. The food and service were great and we loved hearing the piano player.Special Features:
- Fabulous food, warm environmentLisaJeanDined on 9/28/2014We were in town from Austin for our anniversary and wanted brunch before we headed home. I found this place on-line and it was great! The entire staff was welcoming and friendly, and the food was fabulous A wonderful gentleman played the piano while we ate and even asked for requests. I had the chicken crepes and my husband had the meat lovers bread pudding. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NicecgloewenDined on 9/27/2014We liked the atmosphere, the piano, the attentive staff, art work, noise level is a little high, but we could understand each other around the table, even next to piano. Food was great, we spent around $50 / person, but worth it for something special, not another chain.Special Features:
- Business lunchDeepwaterDined on 9/24/2014I took a customer to lunch and we ate outside on the patio. We ordered the trio plates, and the Russian Tabouli was amazing. My customer ordered lamb shank and I ordered Chicken Galvan. Both were cooked and seasoned to perfection. We were both pleasantly surprised, and I will efinitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cafe BenedicteHoustonSueDined on 9/13/2014Wonderful neighborhood bistro with a varied menu. I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. Staff was engaged and interested in pleasing us. We went on a Saturday night, and they had a talented and friendly pianist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cafe BenedicteMactexanVIPDined on 9/8/2014Great place for a business lunch or for any other lunchtime meeting. It's very much a business or ladies who do lunch meeting place. Food is really good, service is attentive and all in all a great atmosphere.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014EXCELLENT EVERYTHING!Love the ambiance and the food....Special Features:
- nxm79Dined on 9/6/2014This our second time visit and just like the first we had a really good time. The piano playing in the background was great and if we could have stayed longer and sat in the bar area I am sure it would have been excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy business meeting spotDanielDined on 9/3/2014Just across from the BP complex, this restaurant is often full by noon. So use your open table to secure your table if you might be a little later. The food is good and fairly priced. Often I pick the half portions and still feel I've had a substantial lunch. Because it is generally full, there is a lot of conversation noise, so you may have to speak up to have that business discussion.Special Features:
- Excellent!SAR3Dined on 8/31/2014This is just about the best place in Houston for brunch. That is why every Sunday morning when we dine, we recognize so many of the people. They keep coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, hidden gemRoPoVIPDined on 8/29/2014Great food, with an excellent range of different cuisines covering various countries around the mediterranean. Attentive service. Nice background jazz, but not so noisy as to prevent easy conversation. A great find, and worth the trip to the west side of town, near the Energy Corridor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun2dineDined on 8/29/2014We loved the friendly owner,he made us fell right at home.The sea bass and the scallop was the best we have ever eaten.The mussel appetizer was great also.We feel any item you order will always be top of the line.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerjeffDined on 8/26/2014I took a friend there for her birthday. As usual, the food, service and music was fantastic! They even brought a crepe with a candle along with a birthday song from musician. It was a great evening. We will certainly be back! Kudos to all the staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SolidMiloDined on 8/23/2014Ate here for HRW. From what we tried, the mussels were probably the best item - simple, clean and fresh. I had expected something different from the tempura salmon cakes - they were not bad, in fact I liked the sauce, but tempura batter in my experience has always been more crisp - this was not. The seafood platter was good, in particular the fish (cod?, halibut?) and the Coquille Saint Jacques were prepared perfectly for my taste. Portions were large and service was solid (more water please). I'd go back if I were in the neighborhood, but probably would not drive 30 min again to get there.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprised...SunroppiVIPDined on 8/23/2014We booked this place as our last minute lunch and was satisfied by the quality and quantity of food. Everyone was uber friendly. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeJasonDined on 8/15/2014Always a treat. Food and service consistently meet our high expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummmmmmm!!!ShelleyscornerDined on 8/12/2014What a great first experience! Enjoyed the "Restaurant Month" fixed menu (especially since all the menu choices were narrowed down) and the attentive. The scallops were wonderful as were the salmon cakes. The seafood platter was beautifully presented and the fresh flavors were perfect. The Steak Diane was so tender I could almost cut it with my fork...and the mashed potatoes it was placed upon...heavenly! The live piano music in the background made the night. We'll definitely be back for more!Special Features:
- Neighborhoodfavorite.food2liveforDined on 8/12/2014Good food. Iimpressive service. Great atmosphere and nice crowd.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014great choices -- we all loved the Houston Restaurant weeks menu !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TasteSeagreenDined on 8/8/2014The chef forgot the spices. I was expecting flavor from a mediterran restaurant but was disappointed. Portions were large but tasteless.
- The food is EXCELLENTkaamDined on 8/6/2014Dined with a business partner for lunch and I couldn't say more about the service and quality of the food. My only complaint is that the noise level is quite high and the dining room allows for very little privacy.Special Features:
- Houston Restaurant Weeks GemlizzieDined on 8/4/2014Good selection, good food, friendly service, attentive owner. What more can I say, go there it is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My dining experienceCatreppDined on 8/3/2014I have eaten at this restaurant several times, and every time I go the food and service are always excellent. I have also dined outside and it is very nice. very friendly wait staff! and manager. You definitely get the royal treatment going here. The pianist that performs there while you eat is wonderful. The food is always delicious too. This is definitely one of my husband's and my favorite restaurant We will continue to go as it is close to our house. Definitely recommend dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A totally enjoyable experienceLeTrouffeDined on 8/1/2014A superb evening made possible by the great cuisine, good wines and the friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. Thank you. I'll recommend this venue to all my friends.Special Features:
- very good soupsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/1/2014I enjoyed the soup and salad selection. it makes it great for a lunch.Special Features:
- Great restaurantFoodFunDined on 8/1/2014Went during lunch time and thoroughly enjoyed it! Great service, food and ambience!Special Features:
- My Favorite Greek SaladBWilliamsDined on 7/30/2014My favorite lunch is a Greek Salad from Cafe Benedict. I have ventured off from a salad a couple of times and never been disappointed. There is so much variety it can be hard to make a choice. But it is all Good! I have taken colleagues who were so grateful that they have a new great find for lunch and dinner. And the folks that come who are from out of town cannot wait to come back.Special Features:
- C4l3ndarDined on 7/26/2014Go here a lot. Love it. The Sliders and the Chicken Marsala are outstanding.Special Features:
- lovely with alots of choicesnibblesVIPDined on 7/26/2014this is a charming place-the atmosphere is just so nice and the food is imaginative and I like it when there is so much from which too choose-we thought our meal was exceptional with a really attentive waiter.Special Features:
- Ladies for BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014This was a perfect place for our church group to say farewell to a former president. We were in the overflow room that allowed us to tell Mary goodbye without disturbing other guests or monitoring our comments too much! Thank you for a very happy brunch. The food was wonderful too.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceMomo579Dined on 7/25/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants in Houston. The service is great, nice ambience, and the food is excellent. I look forward to going again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemNowAndThenDined on 7/19/2014Convenient, friendly and relaxing. Diverse menu & quality preparation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food!jazzrazDined on 7/11/2014Dishes are always good. I went with office group and everyone enjoyed their food. Great place for lunch and dinner. Make sure you try the appetizer, Tempura Asparagus, my favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lady's Business LunchTallMBADined on 7/8/2014My boss and I had lunch here on a Tuesday. We arrived at 1:00pm. While there was no special lunch menu, the selection was good. I ordered a 1/2 Sandwich and my boss had the Crab Cake Special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/1/2014I have taken several friends here for special lunches. The service is always excellent and the good so-o good. The paella was very good. My first time to eat at CB was with an SSA Brunch which was set up special for our group...a terrific event. And obviously I have been back several times. The noise level is a bit high, however the waiter, the managers always make that seem less with their attention. I do recommend Cafe Benedict.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AgaiinSAR3Dined on 6/22/2014They have done it again. We enjoyed brunch because of wonderful ambiance with a great piano player, a beautiful dining room with large glass windows, food that hits the spot and excellent service. We'll be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 470 reviews are from the Cafe Benedicte reviews archive.