Cafe Bar Pasta Inc.
1588 Dundas St W
Toronto, ON M6K 1T8Neighborhood:
Little Portugal / Dundas West
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Cafe Bar Pasta Inc.
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cafe-bar-pasta.com/
- Phone: 4165344794
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Wednesday: 6:00pm - 10:30pm
Thursday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jay Scaife
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Chef's Table, Late Night, Private Room, Wine Bar
A word from Cafe Bar Pasta Inc.
Cafe Bar Pasta officially opened its doors this July. We have an amazing team in place, ready to serve Toronto the best coffee, best drinks, and best pasta. Everything is made fresh in house, of course including our pasta, we even have a house made gluten free option! THANK YOUContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cafe Bar Pasta Inc. reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)romantic (4)notable wine list (4)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (3)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Bad ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Cafe Bar Pasta is nothing but an overhyped restaurant. The food was less than mediocre and the service was absolutely terrible! The waitress was obnoxious and impatient. The food may have had nice presentation but certainly did not taste very good. Definitely will not be going back to this restaurant.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Cafe Bar Pasta Inc. reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014a very pleasant surprise, particularly the space and service (i was going in expecting good food!). will def'y be back.Special Features:
- A Neighbourhood GemPaulJamDined on 3/1/2014Cafe Bar Pasta is such a little gem in the neighbourhood. The pasta is made fresh everyday and is delicious as are the meat and fish choices. The staff is super friendly and laid back but knowledgable and attentive. They were kind enough to show us around the kitchen where all of the magic happens. We have been twice now and will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first time - I'll be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Great food, great service, great cocktails! We made reservations for Valentines Day and will be back for sure. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had a great experience. Very accommodating for allergies and vegetarian diets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous find for Valentine's DayFoodiesx2Dined on 2/14/2014Delicious offerings served in the most comforting atmosphere with impeccable attention to all our needs & wants. Options to please every type of pallet with a wide range of wines to accompany your dining experience . We will be frequenting this establishment at least once a month to experience all the pleasures it has to offer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good neighbourhood spotalwayshungryVIPDined on 12/4/2013Very good house-made pasta with very friendly service. Has wine on tap. Interesting neighbourhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.