499 Grand Street
New York, NY 11211Neighborhood:
ArgentineanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cafeargentinony.com/
- Phone: 7187829477
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday: 12:00pm - 1:00am, Saturday: 10:00am - 1:00am, Sunday: 11:30am - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We are available for private events for informaton call (718)782-9477.
A word from Cafe Argentino
Welcome to Cafe Argentino, a restaurant which faithfully recreates the ambience and typical cuisine of Buenos Aires Argentina. Our menus are true to the spirit of our country and are characterized by an assorted selection of delicious meats and wines. We invite you to come in and experience our excellent service and great food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cafe Argentino reviews from OpenTable diners
- What a pleasant surprise thisPeggyVIPDined on 6/15/2013What a pleasant surprise this place was. The food was great and our waiter, Juan was fabulous. He made sure that my gluten-free friend did not have any dishes with gluten or flour. The fish was wonderful and my steak was great. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Thye did not have our reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2013Thye did not have our reservation from open table. By luck we got a table. Otherwise good local place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place was pretty good,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2013This place was pretty good, definitely worth a stop in; the sweetbreads were excellent and the wine delightful.Special Features:
- Will not returnOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/15/2012We were hoping this to be a good place for having steak. Unfortunately, half of our meat platter was inedible. The steak and ribs were both tough and overdone. Empanadas were ok, but not great. The chimmichurri was watery and bland, no spicy sauce like you usually get at an Argentinian restaurant. Service overall was friendly, but spotty. Bottle of white wine came without ice bucket, no refills from the waiter. We had to ask for everything like salt, napkins etc. We will not return.
- food was delicious serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2012food was delicious service was great but would not recommend for little childrenSpecial Features:
- Cafe Argentino was a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/10/2012Cafe Argentino was a great find. The people that work there are the best at their jobs. Very attentive. I dealt with Christian (I believe that's his name)and he really knows how to make u feel like family. The place reminds me of Cheers. I had chicken with a mushroom sauce that was delicious. I skipped the usual meat entree to try something different and was very pleased. My husband is from Argentina so if we say we would go back to Cafe Argentino that means something.Special Features:
- The food here is too blandOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/9/2012The food here is too bland to be Latin food. The service is not the best as well. We wont be back.