Cadillac Grille at the Wells Fargo Center
3601 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19148Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Cadillac Grille at the Wells Fargo Center
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thecadillacgrille.com/
- Phone: 2159525235
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Ralph Carbone
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private Party 25 to 300 person availability
- Private Party Contact: Pesamino Kelekolio 2159525235
- Entertainment: Live entertainment for select events.
A word from Cadillac Grille at the Wells Fargo Center
Cadillac Grille at the Wells Fargo Center offers a Chop House style menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cadillac Grille at the Wells Fargo Center reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great serviceDanielDined on 10/2/2013The staff was very attentive and got us in and out in time for the game.Special Features:
- They got rid of their 3 courseOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/4/2012They got rid of their 3 course offering, so it is now very pricey.Special Features:
- Great spot for dinner andEricVIPDined on 12/8/2011Great spot for dinner and comfortable way to watch the Flyers beat the Penguins too!Special Features:
- Close but no cigar!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/21/2011Who doesnt want to enjoy a great meal while watching a game or show but... food doesn't match the prices. It's a one thing to overpay for mediocre food at the WFC but to be gogued for cafeteria food is a whole other story. To boot you have to buy membership to the place. $400 for dinner and drinks plus the membership fees what a joke!
- I was really excited to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 11/21/2011I was really excited to eat here, but it did not live up to the expectation. The hostess was friendly and seated us right away. However found out later she forgot to mark off our OpenTable points! Our waitress was nice, but must have forgotten to put our order in. We waited over 90 minutes for our entrees to come out with several apologies from the waitress. It wasn't even that busy. We made reservations for 6pm, game time was 7, we didn't get to our seats until 7:50 and we are not slow eaters. It usually takes us 45 min to order, eat and pay the bill most everywhere else. My husband's steak was good, mine was way overdone and we both asked for medium. I had trouble chewing mine. $200, expected a lot more.
- this is a club associatedJamesVIPDined on 10/22/2011this is a club associated with a sports and entertainment, so expect that the noise and ambience is indicative of that fact.
- Great Place,but Pricy .GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/22/2011Great Place,but Pricy .Great atmosphere for a sporting event.Special Features:
- I wouldn't go back...a PhillyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/2/2011I wouldn't go back...a Philly pretzel with mustard would have been better.
- Such a great alternative tolilsnobbishVIPDined on 2/5/2011Such a great alternative to the usual stadium dining. As Flyers season ticket holders we go 20 to 30 times per year. The limited menu offers something for everyone including kids. They frequently offer new specials with fresh seasonal offerings (my personal favorites - always fantastic). The steak selections and preparation rival any well known steak house (Ruth's Chris/Mortons). The wine list is a work in progress.Special Features:
- Cadillac GrilleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/18/2011Food is overpriced for quality served. $12 bowl of minestrone served in cream soup bowl was a tipoff. Soup looked like ingredients came from a can with maybe one fresh item thrown in. Table was not set properly for two diners. Napkin, utensils and bread plate missing. When soup was served there was no spoon. Had to ask for everythng. Waitress was inattentive. Seemed like ages until she was able to deliver the dining check. She didn't look that busy.