2221 East Lamar Blvd
Arlington, TX 76006Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cacharel.net/
- Phone: (817) 640-9981
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Hans Bergmann
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music 4 days a week!!!
A word from Cacharel Restaurant
Cacharel is one of Dallas-Fort Worth's premier restaurants. Cacharel has charmed and delighted diners for over 20 years and is located in Arlington, Texas on East Lamar Boulevard atop the 9th Floor of the Brookhollow II Tower. We are 5 minutes from DFW Airport and fifteen minutes from downtown Dallas or Fort Worth. Panoramic views including on a view of the new Dallas Cowboy's Stadium and Six Flags Over Texas, award-winning dinning, and original cuisine all set in a unique atmosphere overlooking the city. Cacharel offers a wide selection of steaks and seafood, with something for everyone. Private rooms are available with panoramic views for corporate and business functions, banquets, receptions, parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, galas and special events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Cacharel Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Arlington ›
Cacharel Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (60)romantic (56)scenic view (51)fit for foodies (32)notable wine list (21)neighborhood gem (16)good for groups (13)great for lunch (9)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Anniversary DinnerrondondooDined on 11/22/2014Came here for our 45th Anniversary. It had been several years since we had been at the Cacharel and had forgotten about it since our last visit. I did remember that they had a 3 course meal and an a la carte section as well which we both took advantage of this time. I had asked that we be placed next to a window, which was done. I sent flowers for the wife, those were on the table. Special care was taken to welcome us with "Happy Anniversary" and "Enjoy your Anniversary" during the meal. Service was very good, food quality was excellent, noise level was excellent. Other than the pouring down rain (which we needed very badly), a wonderful evening. We will remember the restaurant again and not just for Anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodieDined on 11/8/2014Good food prepared well. Quiet with nice, soft live music. Surprised by the number of children in attendance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie33Dined on 11/8/2014This place amazes me everytime the service is amazing and food exceptionalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hidden gemACE3VIPDined on 10/29/2014Cacherel is the best restaurant in Arlington. It is a great place for small business dinner or lunch meetings. It has several private rooms for those intense dinner or lunch meetings that many of us have. It is also very central in the Metroplex allowing folks from FW or Dallas to come easily. The menu is solid and the mushroom soup is simply fantastic.Special Features:
- Great foodCanukfoodloverDined on 10/25/2014Very nice place to eat, nice varied menu steaks were great and cook to perfectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazingMcwardDined on 10/25/2014Excellent food and fantastic service. I will definitely be back. I go twice a year for my birthday and anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversarytxflynnDined on 10/18/2014My wife and I chose Cacharel for our 45th Anniversary dinner. We are very glad we did. But we knew we'd like it as we've been there before and have never been disappointed. Fine restaurant with fine service and fine food !Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014This was our first time at Cacharel, it was our anniversary dinner. We sat looking out over the city as the sun set. My husband ordered the Cowboy steak and I had the lobster tail. Food was outstanding. Service was amazing. We loved the whole experience and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All round excellenenceTopnotchdiningDined on 10/8/2014I took some business acquaintances for overseas to Cacharel for dinner and we were very well taken care of ...... excellent food, perfectly cooked and presented, excellent waiter called Chris who was a wine expert and the atmosphere was perfect for our needs ..... thanks to the owners and all the staff ..... we will be back again.Special Features:
- Game2014Dined on 9/27/2014We had attended a football game at the AT&T stadium and our team lost in the final few minutes of the game. Even though we were sad about the game we were delighted with the visit to Cacharel. The food and service were more than we had hoped for. Thanks for changing our mood.Special Features:
- A very nice place23dinerDined on 9/22/2014Is a lovely setting, nice view, good food..conversations are easy to have. Some of the dishes seem to try too hard to be different but still are good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Good As EverjustdkDined on 9/13/2014Service was flawess. Our server Chris was so much more. He was extremely knowledgable in all facets of the dining experience. Food quality was excellent. If there was a negative our medium rare steaks were more on the rare side,but not worth sending back. Overall a lovely evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday eveningDiscerningdinerFWDined on 9/13/2014Y companion and I took advantage of the fixed price ( no fancy language here) dinner with absolutely no disappoints. The duck was cooked to perfection, as was the Wagyu New York Strip Steak. The escargot was as good as any that I have ordered in Framce, and the homade desserts were divine. The service was professional without being overbearing. Cacherel will definitely be one oft favorites in Arlington.Special Features:
- Paul E. AllenSenatorDined on 9/9/2014All of our food was great except the Port Chop it was very tough. The sauce was great.Special Features:
- occasionaldinerDined on 9/2/2014we always enjoy going here for special occasions. Service attentive, desserts great.Special Features:
- JeanwitchjeanwitchDined on 8/30/2014Excellent service, breath taking view, food was just perfect. Wine choices were varied. The buffalo was outstanding, the escargot was just lucsious and tender with the puff pastry. Quiet guitar player was outstanding. However, they said I would not receive the 100 points for dining there and making reservations through Open Table...not sure why....there were four of us and we spent over $400. for dinner and wine. I expected to receive the Open Table credit..???????????Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cacharelbillthecatVIPDined on 8/30/2014Arlington's finest I do not need 50 characters to say Arlington's finestSpecial Features:
- chefpmaVIPDined on 8/29/2014The escargot appetizer was to-die-for. Maybe the best I've ever had. The duck entrée was very good. I thought the steak was a little disappointing. Cooked perfectly but lacked in flavor. I expected a Texas steakhouse would serve a great Texas steak. Not bad, just nothing to write home about. Service was very attentive.Special Features:
- A FavoriteTPaneDined on 8/28/2014We were introduced to Cacharel by our good friends a couple years ago. We have been back on a few occasions especially Restaurant Week. We enjoy the quiet upscale atmosphere and delicious food. We will return again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First rate2truwheelsDined on 8/27/2014The accompaniments to the entree were different without being weird.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceNickiDined on 8/26/2014The food was amazing, service was friendly and staff were knowledgable. Highly recommend the soufflé. The restaurant has a cosy and comfortable atmosphere with lovely views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food OverallBoonePickensDined on 8/23/2014The starter scallops were delicious, and included a jalapeno polenta that was AMAZING! the ribeye needed salt but otherwise was perfectly cooked. The Filet was excellent as it was. Creme Brulee was more like vanilla pudding with crusty sugar. Crust was perfect, but consistency of brulee was too thick and tasted too vanilla and not enough custard/cream-ish. The ambiance needs an update. Same peach colored table cloths and pale blue curtains from that 70's show. Overall good food. Will go back again.Special Features:
- Wonderful Experiencemickey1976Dined on 8/23/2014We dine here every time we are in the area. We absolutely love the food and the service! I can't say enough wonderful things about this place. Everything on the menu is exceptional. We ordered 4 desserts last time we ate here. Ask for Johnnie! He will take excellent care of you.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/23/2014For a special occasion, with outstanding food, special attention and a great view, don't miss this restaurant.Special Features:
- Special Occasion SpotJohnDined on 8/18/2014Cacharel is a long-standing institution of fine dining in Arlington. Excellent food, superior service from a wait staff that has worked there for years. This is a great place to go to celebrate any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- finediningloverDined on 8/16/2014Another wonderful celebration for my wife's birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic CuisineTillDined on 8/16/2014This restaurant is a gem! All the dishes are prepared in the classic style and every single item has its own flavor preserved. Then all the flavors from meat, fish, fowl are complimented by properly chosen vegetables and sauces. This is one of the best cuisines in the metroplex.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingMcwardDined on 8/16/2014I go here twice a year for my birthday and anniversary. I went an extra time this year for restaurant week and the menu selection was excellent. Everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Choice for Restaurant Week!FriscoRottieDined on 8/16/2014My wife and I took advantage of restaurant week to treat my parents to a special night out, for their wedding anniversary. The special RW menu was varied and the portions were just right. The service was outstanding, the wine list extensive and the view unique. Over-all my parents, wife & I, were pleased with the choice to try this restaurant and make the long drive from Frisco.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Absolutely outstanding. Great value. The service is second to none. Very attentive staff but not over-bearing. The food was excellent. Went with a party of 8 - and each entre was ordered at least once. There was not a bad choice. Cacharel remains this Fort Worth family's first choice for special events (and one night annually each Restaurant Week).Special Features:
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014The food and atmosphere were perfect! Everything was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fiftythluvthosnitesDined on 8/15/2014We made the reservation several weeks in advance without any first hand exposure. We were pleasantly pleased with the food, service and atmosphere. We would definitely go back there when we're in the area. It's a great place.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/14/2014My husband and I have been participating in restaurant week dining for several years. We both agree that Cacharel exceeds all of the restaurants that we have frequented during this event. Service was excellent as was the food and atmosphere. The whole experience was one that we would like to repeat.Special Features:
- Food is great as usual!!ComebackDined on 8/14/2014The food was so great this is my 4th time coming back. I had my reception on the 7th floor previously and it was just the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible...as always!WeecosDined on 8/12/2014We have been going to Cacharel for 28 years...and the food, service and ambiance is still wonderful. I love their escargot. It's made with grapes, mushrooms, pecans, cream sauce and puff pastry. Incredible!!! And their chocolate soufflé is comparable to a chocolate cloud with a big dollop of whipped cream. YUMMMMMMM! Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Great restaurant week experienceMikeDined on 8/9/2014Went to early restaurant week dinner on 8/9/14. Special menu choices were all excellent, no scrimping on size or quality. Service was not as prompt/attentive as usual, but it was very busy. Overall great dinner, and wonderful restaurant week choice. Wish they would leave papardelle with duck confit on permanent menu! It was one of the best entrees I'ver ever had there in over 20 years!Special Features:
- The following 761 reviews are from the Cacharel Restaurant reviews archive.
- Nice find in ArlingtonOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/28/2014If you enjoy watching roller coasters and other crazy rides, the view is scenic. You can see the Ball Park and Cowboys stadium too. Neat for an out of towner. The food and service were very nice, upscale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Place for a Special EveningEpicureanCurmudgeonDined on 7/24/2014Ninth floor with views of Arlington, this is a great place for an upscale, quiet evening of fine dining. We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. I loved the food (as you could taste the fresh vegetables and meats without them being overwhelmed with seasonings). However, my wife (who likes spicy foods) thought it was a bit bland. We both loved the sourdough bread and the deserts.Special Features:
- Best kept Arlington dining secret!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/24/2014Our 11:00 lunch reservation on a Thursday, we enjoyed the place to ourselves. Service was great. Food was excellent. We didn't know what to expect having received 'not so impressive' personal reviews of the food. Most of my party went with the 3 course feature meal, which was awesome and just right portion sizes. There was a little flexibility with the selections in the feature. Very ornate and nice atmosphere. Of course, being on the 9th floor, we enjoyed spectacular views. One individual in my party was looking to make a reservation for a birthday lunch that coming Monday! Quiet kept fine dining experience secret in Arlington, TX!Special Features:
- Service was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/11/2014We were seated by the window which overlooked Six Flags. Very pretty panoramic view. Although we came a little early for normal dinner time rush, we were impressed with the service as well as the food. The waiter was helpful with menu selections and also allowed us to order items off the fixed menu portion. Crab cakes were delicious. Crab meat was sweet and it had a nice kick to it. The house salad with vinaigrette was fresh and the Cowboy steak was delicious. Only thing I would have liked was more of a charring on the outside of the steak. Overall great experience.Special Features: