2221 East Lamar Blvd
Arlington, TX 76006Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cacharel.net/
- Phone: 8176409981
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Hans Bergmann
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music 4 days a week!!!
A word from Cacharel Restaurant
Cacharel is one of Dallas-Fort Worth's premier restaurants. Cacharel has charmed and delighted diners for over 20 years and is located in Arlington, Texas on East Lamar Boulevard atop the 9th Floor of the Brookhollow II Tower. We are 5 minutes from DFW Airport and fifteen minutes from downtown Dallas or Fort Worth. Panoramic views including on a view of the new Dallas Cowboy's Stadium and Six Flags Over Texas, award-winning dinning, and original cuisine all set in a unique atmosphere overlooking the city. Cacharel offers a wide selection of steaks and seafood, with something for everyone. Private rooms are available with panoramic views for corporate and business functions, banquets, receptions, parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, galas and special events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Cacharel Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Arlington ›
Cacharel Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
101 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (84)scenic view (74)romantic (67)fit for foodies (35)notable wine list (25)neighborhood gem (18)great for lunch (17)good for groups (16)great for brunch (7)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- First rate2truwheelsDined on 8/27/2014The accompaniments to the entree were different without being weird.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceNickiDined on 8/26/2014The food was amazing, service was friendly and staff were knowledgable. Highly recommend the soufflé. The restaurant has a cosy and comfortable atmosphere with lovely views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food OverallBoonePickensDined on 8/23/2014The starter scallops were delicious, and included a jalapeno polenta that was AMAZING! the ribeye needed salt but otherwise was perfectly cooked. The Filet was excellent as it was. Creme Brulee was more like vanilla pudding with crusty sugar. Crust was perfect, but consistency of brulee was too thick and tasted too vanilla and not enough custard/cream-ish. The ambiance needs an update. Same peach colored table cloths and pale blue curtains from that 70's show. Overall good food. Will go back again.Special Features:
- Wonderful Experiencemickey1976Dined on 8/23/2014We dine here every time we are in the area. We absolutely love the food and the service! I can't say enough wonderful things about this place. Everything on the menu is exceptional. We ordered 4 desserts last time we ate here. Ask for Johnnie! He will take excellent care of you.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/23/2014For a special occasion, with outstanding food, special attention and a great view, don't miss this restaurant.Special Features:
- Special Occasion SpotJohnDined on 8/18/2014Cacharel is a long-standing institution of fine dining in Arlington. Excellent food, superior service from a wait staff that has worked there for years. This is a great place to go to celebrate any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- finediningloverDined on 8/16/2014Another wonderful celebration for my wife's birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic CuisineTillDined on 8/16/2014This restaurant is a gem! All the dishes are prepared in the classic style and every single item has its own flavor preserved. Then all the flavors from meat, fish, fowl are complimented by properly chosen vegetables and sauces. This is one of the best cuisines in the metroplex.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingMcwardDined on 8/16/2014I go here twice a year for my birthday and anniversary. I went an extra time this year for restaurant week and the menu selection was excellent. Everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Choice for Restaurant Week!FriscoRottieDined on 8/16/2014My wife and I took advantage of restaurant week to treat my parents to a special night out, for their wedding anniversary. The special RW menu was varied and the portions were just right. The service was outstanding, the wine list extensive and the view unique. Over-all my parents, wife & I, were pleased with the choice to try this restaurant and make the long drive from Frisco.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Absolutely outstanding. Great value. The service is second to none. Very attentive staff but not over-bearing. The food was excellent. Went with a party of 8 - and each entre was ordered at least once. There was not a bad choice. Cacharel remains this Fort Worth family's first choice for special events (and one night annually each Restaurant Week).Special Features:
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014The food and atmosphere were perfect! Everything was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fiftythluvthosnitesDined on 8/15/2014We made the reservation several weeks in advance without any first hand exposure. We were pleasantly pleased with the food, service and atmosphere. We would definitely go back there when we're in the area. It's a great place.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/14/2014My husband and I have been participating in restaurant week dining for several years. We both agree that Cacharel exceeds all of the restaurants that we have frequented during this event. Service was excellent as was the food and atmosphere. The whole experience was one that we would like to repeat.Special Features:
- Food is great as usual!!ComebackDined on 8/14/2014The food was so great this is my 4th time coming back. I had my reception on the 7th floor previously and it was just the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible...as always!WeecosDined on 8/12/2014We have been going to Cacharel for 28 years...and the food, service and ambiance is still wonderful. I love their escargot. It's made with grapes, mushrooms, pecans, cream sauce and puff pastry. Incredible!!! And their chocolate soufflé is comparable to a chocolate cloud with a big dollop of whipped cream. YUMMMMMMM! Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Great restaurant week experienceMikeDined on 8/9/2014Went to early restaurant week dinner on 8/9/14. Special menu choices were all excellent, no scrimping on size or quality. Service was not as prompt/attentive as usual, but it was very busy. Overall great dinner, and wonderful restaurant week choice. Wish they would leave papardelle with duck confit on permanent menu! It was one of the best entrees I'ver ever had there in over 20 years!Special Features:
- Nice find in ArlingtonOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/28/2014If you enjoy watching roller coasters and other crazy rides, the view is scenic. You can see the Ball Park and Cowboys stadium too. Neat for an out of towner. The food and service were very nice, upscale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Place for a Special EveningEpicureanCurmudgeonDined on 7/24/2014Ninth floor with views of Arlington, this is a great place for an upscale, quiet evening of fine dining. We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. I loved the food (as you could taste the fresh vegetables and meats without them being overwhelmed with seasonings). However, my wife (who likes spicy foods) thought it was a bit bland. We both loved the sourdough bread and the deserts.Special Features:
- Best kept Arlington dining secret!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/24/2014Our 11:00 lunch reservation on a Thursday, we enjoyed the place to ourselves. Service was great. Food was excellent. We didn't know what to expect having received 'not so impressive' personal reviews of the food. Most of my party went with the 3 course feature meal, which was awesome and just right portion sizes. There was a little flexibility with the selections in the feature. Very ornate and nice atmosphere. Of course, being on the 9th floor, we enjoyed spectacular views. One individual in my party was looking to make a reservation for a birthday lunch that coming Monday! Quiet kept fine dining experience secret in Arlington, TX!Special Features:
- Service was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/11/2014We were seated by the window which overlooked Six Flags. Very pretty panoramic view. Although we came a little early for normal dinner time rush, we were impressed with the service as well as the food. The waiter was helpful with menu selections and also allowed us to order items off the fixed menu portion. Crab cakes were delicious. Crab meat was sweet and it had a nice kick to it. The house salad with vinaigrette was fresh and the Cowboy steak was delicious. Only thing I would have liked was more of a charring on the outside of the steak. Overall great experience.Special Features:
- Excellent for Group MeetingAnniversaryCelebratorsVIPDined on 7/9/2014I've organized several group business meetings at Cacharel and it has been an outstanding venue for us. The ambiance is outstanding with a view over the icons of Arlington, the table linens, décor and attentive service. The food is excellent and served with great presentation. Our guests feel special, which is exactly how we view them and want them to feel.Special Features:
- WonderfulKellDined on 7/5/2014Have not eaten here in a while bit will certainly be back more often. Food and service was wonderful!Special Features:
- awesome experiencebestie13Dined on 7/3/2014A great way to spend tiWeme with your best friend. We have been friends for over 3 years and each time we go out it keeps getting better.Special Features:
- dmsdiningDined on 7/1/2014The very best fish and sauce that I have ever eaten. Truly spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NEVER DISAPPOINTSLUV2DINEVIPDined on 6/28/2014No matter how many times we dine at Cacheral there is never a bad meal or poor service. We have been enjoying this fine dining restaurant for many years and have always left with a wonderful feeling. The wait staff is always ready to help in any way they can and always right there if anything is needed but they are never hovering over us!Special Features:
- Elegant, Intimatejune272014Dined on 6/28/2014French style menu, pricey but worth it for special occasion. Enjoyed a beautiful meal with dear friends we seldom see. We will always remember the evening. Traditional, steer away if u r wanting contemporary dining. Seriously, symphony music in background. We liked it. We're in our fifties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- charDined on 6/28/2014great restaurant for special occasions or special evenings out. the menu changes every few days,and the choices are great. the salmon was good,not great. The pork chop was superb!. loved the appetizer and thedeserts are the best part od a great menu. I heartily recommend the cacharel.Special Features:
- Beautiful view and great food!sunmuseDined on 6/26/2014Le Cacharel is really a hidden gem in Arlington. I'm not sure how many people know about it but I feel lucky to be one of them. The fixed price menu is outstanding. My favorites are the duck and salmon. The white chocolate cream piled with phyllo and raspberry dessert is my favorite dessert anywhere, hands down. This place is expensive, especially on a teacher's salary. But my husband loves it, so we come a couple of times a year on special occasions. I would say that the decor is a little dated (1992, anyone?), but once you get over the older table cloths and wallpaper, you can overlook those to stare out the window at the great views (no bad view in the house!), be treated to impeccable service, and revel in the amazing food.Special Features:
- A culinary journey to souffleJonnyDFWDined on 6/25/2014The menu is concise but offers options for every palate. The small plate starters and salads are flavorful and whet your appetite for the sumptuous entree ahead. This visit I ordered the pork chop. A massive portion of meat on the rib bone. Oh so tender and juicy covered with a brilliant wine sauce with julienned veggies and perched atop a mound of creamy whipped potatoes. It is difficult to have some restraint and save a little room for dessert when your palate is in love with your current plate, but the desserts are brilliant! I had the apricot soufflé. Decadent, fluffy perfection. The apricot was delicious, but ask your server if there is any chance you can get the Grand Marnier soufflé. It is simply to die for. Bon appétit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VickyDined on 6/25/2014Fantastic. Asked for window seating received it. Service excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerJoseyDined on 6/23/2014We had an early seating so the atmosphere was quiet and romantic. Love the food and classy atmosphere. Chris has waited on us before and as always is absolutely awesome. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. Expect to spend some money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/21/2014We don't live close so we went for a special occasion. Food was well prepared and outstanding. Service was also great. Since we had ordered from the key menu we were surprised the next morning when we checked our receipt we had unexpected charges; A "Feature Up-Charge" of $9.50 and an additional charge of $11.50 for an entrée ordered from the key menu. Could "Feature Up" mean elevator usage charge?Special Features:
- Absolute Best in Arlington!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/18/2014Wow! This is a great place. The view of Six Flags is interesting but the food is incredible. Our salmon was cooked absolutely perfect. It was placed on top of artichokes and a wine sauce. I had salmon at another 4 star restaurant but in town but this was hands-down the best ever. The three course meal included a choice of salads and other items, such as escargo in a special wine sauce - hard to describe, entrees, and desserts. We chose a wine Château Moncontour Vouvray because it was cheaper than others. It turned out to be a great choice and I had to buy more when we got home.Special Features:
- ArlingtonDiner68Dined on 6/14/2014Cacharel is the nicest restaurant in Arlington--without a doubt! The consistency of the service, food, and atmosphere just cannot be topped by anything else here. We always leave there with a full tummy and a happy heart due to the wonderful reception that we receive every time. Whether it's a business dinner or a happy family occasion, or just a couples' treat, Cacharel is our favorite restaurant--and that includes those in Fort Worth and Dallas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticGarboDined on 6/13/2014Had a wonderful table ,goof food and great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/9/2014We were disappointed on this visit. No one greeted us at 5PM. No reference to our 41st anniversary, as was indicated in the reservation. The steak had a lot of fat. My wife's dinner was very good. She selected the 3 course dinner. We did not select any wine because the evening was not up to our expectations.Special Features:
- amazing!DFeuerVDined on 6/7/2014We found this restaurant by google map search. We were very pleased with the food and have already recommended it to friends and family. We will be back monthly (we are from out of town). Escargot was fabulous! Sauces were wonderful. Service was also perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still great after all those yearshappyeatingDined on 6/6/2014It had been almost 15 years since our last visit to the Cacharel and it was even better than we remembered. The service, the food, the ambiance, all contributed to a wonderful celebration of our grandson's graduation. Well done Cacharel! Hopefully we'll return again before the next 15 years have passed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BargieDined on 5/31/2014Cacharel is our go to resturant for special occasions. We love the quality of the food and the service. The best souffle I have ever had! Great restaurant for couples wanting some alone time or with friends. Guitarist plays softly in the background as you dine. Dinner takes about 1.5 hours so no rushing through your dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.