Cabo Flats Cantina & Tequila Bar - Palm Beach Gardens
11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave, Suite 5101
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Cabo Flats Cantina & Tequila Bar - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://caboflats.com/
- Phone: 5616240024
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:30pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 1:00am, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 3:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Executive Chef: Antonio Brodziak
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Cabo Flats Cantina & Tequila Bar - Palm Beach Gardens
Cabo Flats is your home for a tasty & true Mexican meal featuring the very best tacos, burritos, enchiladas, guacamole and signature dishes. Our huge, delicious, fresh famous Cabo Margaritas and drink specials help our guests unwind at anytime. Each day, Cabo Flats focuses on serving excellent food and providing the friendliest service, in an energetic and entertaining atmosphere. Enjoy Cabo Flats with your family in our unique, comfortable dining area, watch the big game on our huge TV screens sitting around our open-air bar and patio, or dance the night away to the areas best DJs on our fiesta floor.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cabo Flats Cantina & Tequila Bar - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (13)vibrant bar scene (11)neighborhood gem (11)great for outdoor dining (10)great for lunch (10)late-night find (8)hot spot (8)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (7)special occasion (7)fit for foodies (6)scenic view (4)romantic (1)Show More
- Bob's reviewBobbyGDined on 8/2/2014Good food; friendly and helpful wait staff. They don't skimp on the alcohol in their Margarita's.Special Features:
- Not quite MexicanPGL33VIPDined on 7/6/2014Would have liked more chicken in the sizzling dish I ordered. I am not a big eater, so for me to say that, it is really true. Service was excellent, although a little too quick for a night out.
- Always Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2014This place is consistently fabulous! We always enjoy our dinners here for the fun, upbeat staff and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Cant Wait For Their New Locations!!RestaurantGuruDined on 6/20/2014Im so excited to hear that Cabo Flats is coming to Stuart this year. We always come down to Palm Beach Gardens to enjoy the food and the fun atmosphere. Imagine our excitement when we heard they will be opening a location near us. PRICELESSSpecial Features:
- What a Party Atmosphere!RestaurantGuruDined on 6/20/2014I love the food and drinks here but I have never had a great party at a restaurant like we did at Cabo Flats!Special Features:
- Great time!!!DiningGr8Dined on 6/20/2014Went for late dinner and dancing with a group of friends. Our server was very friendly and helpful. Margaritas and Tacos were outstanding. The place was packed and we stayed til after 2 am dancing to the DJ. Our group had a great time and will definitely be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!!!MrFoodDined on 6/20/2014After dining at Cabo Flats in Delray and having the dining best experience in a long time, I was very happy to see they had a location in the gardens off of PGA. I was equally blown away by this location. Not only was the food, and service exceptional, but we realized that this location has an unbelievable night life as well!!! We had a late dinner, and were deciding on where to go for our Friday night. The server told us to stay put, they have a DJ coming on, and the place turns into a club! I couldn't believe the transformation. The dance floor filled up, music was cranking, and the bartenders were awesome. This was a perfect spot for dinner, and night life!!!Special Features:
- New Menus & Cocktails Are A Hit!!!RestaurantGuruDined on 6/17/2014This place looks beautiful! Their new menu preaches FRESH, LOCAL ingredients and I have to say I was wowed by the quality of the food. Usually drink Margaritas here but the Mason Jar Sangria and Strawberry Basil Martini sounded too good to pass up. Great summer drinks! All in All Wonderful Experience, I'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Put this 1 on your favoirite listfood42VIPDined on 6/8/2014I've been looking for a really good Tex-Mex restaurant, and now I've found it. Although pricey, the food we ordered was well prepared and presented. I found the salsa and guacamole appetizers worthy of praise. The menu offered a wide selection of typical and non-typical Tex-Mex choices, and the server made sure we didn't order anything too spicey for our tastes. We've put this new restaurant "on our favorite list" and we'll return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Music too loudFluffyDined on 6/7/2014Even after asking our server to turn down the music, someone would slowly turn it back up. You could hardly carry on a conversation. This was during the dinner hour. It just ruined the whole experience for us. The food was so so! Won't be going back there, too many other great restaurants in the area!
- Great!!God0fFoodVIPDined on 5/18/2014Always have a great time at cabo flats. Truest Latin foodSpecial Features:
- The following 7 reviews are from the Cabo Flats Cantina & Tequila Bar - Palm Beach Gardens reviews archive.
- poor servicemarkDined on 3/29/2014Ordered a second round of drinks after appetizers. It arrived well after dinners with the bill. Service was poor.
- AlmostMortyZVIPDined on 1/1/2014We made the reservation on open table for 8. When we arrived they couldn't find the reservation. They did give us a table anyway. I was very annoyed the food was good but service was slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't have our reservationJenngDined on 9/21/2013Had an issue with the hostess not having our reservation for our party of 8. They were able to accommodate us but told us they had another party coming so we'd have to eat & run basically. This was a company outing so I was irritated that we'd have to leave quickly and would not be able to socialize. Food was good, service was good otherwise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- large partykkelleyDined on 7/6/2013For my husband's 30th bday I searched high and low for a restaraunt that could serve a party up to 25 people. We wanted a fun bar scene but needed it to be family friendly. Cabo flats gave us a perfect evening!The service was outstanding. One server took care of the entire party! He was attentive, professional, and very friendly. He displayed great confidence and knew the menu really well. He never lost focus...we had numerous checks and some special requests (like store the birthday cake in a room temp location, and remember when to bring it out! ).... no one went without a full glass of water and/or their cocktail of choice. I would definitely recommend this restauran!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable Mexican food in anBearVIPDined on 3/11/2013Reliable Mexican food in an informal setting. Great for kids and families.
- Great for people watching,OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/2/2013Great for people watching, dancing and drinking. Big menu but food to me is an afterthought there.Special Features:
- Just awful... We had a reservationYummymealVIPDined on 1/26/2013Just awful... We had a reservation for 8 people. Instead of a table for 8 they tried to seat us at 3 high tops. It took several clueless people about 20 minutes to figure out that they had square tables that could be combined to accommodate our needs. The margaritas were good even though the server wanted those of us who didn't want salt to " just wipe it off the glass". The food was fair and I had a stomache ache all night when I got home. Just awful...