5575 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cabernetsteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 7707775955
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Closed Sundays until December.
Bar - Last Call between 12:00 A.M. and 1:00 A.M.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Richard Holley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Cabernet offers a full catering department that will exceed your expectations. From Weddings, to Corporate functions, to intimate dinners at your house let Cabernet do the work while your relax. Contact Jason Zaleski at 770-777-5955 for further information.
- Private Party Facilities: Same as "banquets" above
- Private Party Contact: Jason Zaleski (770) 777-5955
- Entertainment: Live entertainment every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Special Events: Scotch and Cigar Night every Wednesday where you receive a Premium Scotch and a Premium Cigar for $10. Caberent offers a $35 Three Course Prix Fixe Menu everyday. Join us Wednesday through Saturday for Live Music in the Bar Area.
A word from Cabernet Steakhouse
Cabernet Steakhouse is a Classic New York Style Steakhouse with an abundance of seafood. We have white table-cloth service in a lavish setting. We offer 5 Private and semi-private dining areas for every type of function. We also have a cigar bar and patio where we feature live entertainment Wednesday through Saturday. Lunch is also available Monday - Friday where value driven Sandwiches and Burgers are a staple as well as extensive salad, seafood and steak dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Cabernet Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Alpharetta ›
Cabernet Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
102 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (73)notable wine list (55)romantic (51)good for groups (45)fit for foodies (36)neighborhood gem (31)great for lunch (22)vibrant bar scene (15)hot spot (10)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- 30th wedding anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/29/2014Thank you to everyone at Carbernet for making this special night a night my wife will remember for quite a while. We loved the attention and the hospitality from everyone there. Our waiter was phenomenal and the food was decadent. Everything we hoped for and more. Thanks againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentjakes1Dined on 9/27/2014another fine evening. Kansas City Strip was excellent and cooked to order, filet great, my wife had chicken which was very tasty. As usual service first rate. Will keep gong backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in classJustfineDined on 9/23/2014Grat food, great wine, great service and worth the time and money. It is beautiful inside and out.Special Features:
- Fabulous As AlwaysHappyDinerDined on 9/19/2014It is always a pleasure to go to a restaurant where you are never surprised by how great the food and service are. Perfect, as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/19/2014Food was excellent. Had our own room (12 of us) which was great. Only had one waiter most of evening which was very difficult for him and us as we had a hard time ordering cocktails in the beginning. The rest of the evening went very well and our waiter got some help half way through the dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3rd Time Not A CharmLuvSteaksDined on 9/6/2014This was my 3rd time to visit Cabernet. The 1st dinner my wife and I had about 6 months ago was fabulous in every way imaginable. Took my wife back for Mother's Day brunch and it was good as well. Our latest visit was on 9/6/2014. We went with another couple for dinner. We all ordered drinks and visited for awhile. For my entree I ordered the Bone-In Ribeye medium rare. My wife ordered the Prime Rib medium rare as well. Both of ours were over-cooked to just under well. My wife was very hungry and did not want to return hers. I sent mine back and requested a medium rare. The manager brought me a new steak in about 10 minutes. This one was very rare. I allowed it to "rest" for a few more minutes which brought it up to rare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gemjakes1Dined on 9/6/2014Being from Chicago,we love our steakhouses. We read reviews on Cabernet but you never know until you go. My wife and I had their signature steak, it was fantastic! OUr son had the filet and it was also great. Service was first rate,staff was excellent. Jason, the GM and Sommelier was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Want a good steakhouse? Look no furtherSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good SteakhouseAtlantaResidentDined on 9/3/2014Great Food. Good Service. Very nice bar for Cigar Smokers.Special Features:
- Great food, great service!arpiebDined on 8/30/2014The food was perfectly paced and prepared, service was great! I've seen Cabernet there for several years, but recently moved into the area and decided to give it a try as a neighborhood steakhouse. Buckhead venues have nothing on this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding steakHarryDined on 8/29/2014We were staying in a nearby hotel for the weekend (there are many). Everything was outstanding. We were seated in an elevated back room and for some reason seemed to hear every conversation at every table. Perhaps it was because we were in front of a large window overlooking the bar. The food, service, and location were all excellent. One of the best rib eyes I've had. Salads and veggies were also very good. A nice bonus was the 1/2 off bottle of wine. They had a large list to choose from and it was unexpected and welcomed on a Friday night. Nice touch.Special Features:
- Enjoyed dinner-Very satisfiedTheDinerVIPDined on 8/29/2014We went to Cabernet for the first time and really enjoyed it. We both had fish as we are dieting and the tuna and grouper were excellent. Both were very tasty and prepared well with great accompaniments. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceouttodineDined on 8/23/2014We were in a bind and decided to use open table to search for a venue open until 11 so that we could enjoy our anniversary in peace and quiet. Cabernet was simply amazing. The service was spectacular and food divine. Our drinks were fabulous and really hit the spot. This was an unknown restaurant before that night but now will be one we visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NormWIllVIPDined on 8/23/2014They know what we like, Staff will sit down and chat if thats what you want or give you your space and be the quintessential professionals.Special Features:
- Important NightChallengeNightDined on 8/23/2014This restaurant is always superb when you want everything to be excellent. Could not have had a better evening to celebrate a birthday for my sweetheart. The staff was friendly, the meal was superior and the rose presented to my birthday girl along with the beautifully presented slice of birthday cake really made it a night for her to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AAAADined on 8/23/2014Always good. Great food, great wine. A little Pricey. If it were 20% less we'ed eat there weekly.Special Features:
- A very enjoyable lunchBillVIPDined on 8/20/2014Everything was great but the waiter forgot to bring our beverages until we asked him when he delivered the main course. Food was great and I appreciate the quiet booth for my date and I.Special Features:
- CabernetHondaMikeDined on 8/20/2014I use Cabernet for business lunch/dinners and always have a great meal, fabulous service and clients that request to return the next time they are in town. I highly recommend this restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best SteakMaggiDined on 8/18/2014My KC Strip steak was out of this world, best steak I have had in a long time. And the sides were phenomenal! Really special steakhouse find!Special Features:
- UNEVENMomRaisedNoFoolDined on 8/16/2014Pre -fix Menu ordered with wine...First glass well poured, second glass short and waiter hostile when asked...They brought a second glass and that was OK,,,,However, when the bill came there was a full charge for a half priced Martini...I was not pleased! Why do people try to rip you off...The whole bill with tip, for two people, was around $130...What not enough?Special Features:
- Overall goodJulieVIPDined on 8/16/2014Overall this restaurant is good but I have had better quality steak for the same cost elsewhere.Special Features:
- Excellent valueRojmoDined on 8/15/2014Great food, great service, very reasonably priced. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- ServicewineandineDined on 8/15/2014Just a note, service was just OK. Servers polite, but forgetful. For restaurants of similar caliber, service is much better, and makes the difference between good, and great.Special Features:
- Outstanding in Every Way!BravesFanDined on 8/6/2014My favorite restaurant in all of Alpharetta. For our fifteenth anniversary, I wanted to take my wife to a five star restaurant for a great dinner. Reviewing what was available on line I was very disappointed and then I happened to see the listing for Cabernet. We have lived in Alpharetta all of the years of our marriage, but had never tried this restaurant. I liked the menu and decided we would give it a try. WOW! we were absolutely blown away by the service - our servers anticipated our every need and responded at once. The food was the best I have had in not just Alpharetta, but all of Atlanta. It's not a question of whether we would recommend this restaurant to our friends, we already have!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Meal!dcastaldiVIPDined on 8/2/2014For the life of me I don't know why I can always seem to get a last minute reservation at this fine American SteakHouse. I've been to Cabernet over a dozen times and never had a bad meal!! The food is delicious, the menu excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and servicelakelifeDined on 7/25/2014Recommended by our hotel and very happy we took their advise. Fantastic food and service. Will definitely go again when in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/24/2014Cabernet has consistently been a outstanding restaurant serving prime steaks and seafood. I highly recommend the Bone in Rib-eye or the Filet. The service is always good and the parking Valet is the best in town.Special Features:
- boys club restaurantEllenVIPDined on 7/23/2014It's very masculine in there I guess the boy good old boys club likes it
- Excellent Service and Food QualityDRG1Dined on 7/22/2014Restaurant well presented and perfect service for our birthday surprise lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!SnowyVIPDined on 7/19/2014High-end restaurant with trained service and relaxing environment. All the food well prepared and delicious – chef has been there for a while and is very good and came to our table to answer some questions regarding the food. Everything we had was a good choice. ½ price on bottles of wine on Saturday night a plus! There is a cigar room which is unique.Special Features:
- Love it. Just Wish it Wasn't So FarChadDined on 7/16/2014Great food. Great Wine selection. Love the Scotch & Cigar nights on Wednesdays!Special Features:
- Must do!PaulaDined on 6/28/2014High quality place! Decently pricey but worth every penny! The steak was extremely tender and tasted fabulous! Very nice atmosphere. .. great service. ..perfect for a romantic dinner or to celebrate that special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special everytimeOldprepDined on 6/20/2014Cabernet is our special occasion go-to place. The service is outstanding and the food is always changing and surprising. Thank you for always making it memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice mealOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/17/2014The sides and appetizers were very good. The bone in filet was good but not great. Just not a lot of flavor. If you cook meat on a green egg just nothing compares. I guess my expectations are now too high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderful!!tlsdeveDined on 6/14/2014This is my hubby's fav place to dine. The food was excellent and the service was over the top. We will always return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and Service!mperez225Dined on 6/14/2014The food and service were among the best I have experienced. I made a reservation for my wedding anniversary and even ordered flowers to be delivered. When we arrived everything was prepared (flowers were at the table, etc.).Special Features:
- Amazing steaks!!OTPfoodieDined on 6/11/2014This place is known for it's quality in amazing steaks for a reason! I had a petite filet that was perfectly cooked (medium rare) and it cut like a hot knife through butter and melted in my mouth! Did I mention that with amazing steaks there is no need for steak sauce of any kind. The fried lobster tails for appetizer where also amazing, my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our date night out at this one of kind restrauntSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not HappyfavoritefoodDined on 6/10/2014The food was mediocre (chicken was terrible!). I had to send my steak back because it was very well done and small. The noise level was unbelievably loud. We literally could not say anything to the people across the table from us. It was impossible to have a conversation. This is an expensive restaurant and one would expect to have a relaxing meal. We were most disappointed!
- Excellent!!!BessieDined on 6/7/2014I took the "LOVE OF Y LIFE" there for his birthday. Every employee wished him a happy birthday, without me reminding them the reason why we came. That added a special touch. If you're looking for geat service and steak this is the place, also you must try banana foster. I could go on and on you must try it for yourself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Night Half Price Wine!steakmasterDined on 6/7/2014Dined here before, and it's always a great experience. Our server Blair was knowledgeable of the menu, entertaining, and had a great sense of humor. I felt like I was talking with a best friend. We told him we weren't in a big hurry and asked if that was okay. He said he would take care of us as long as we needed him. They have a 1/2 price wine list that had wines half off the regular price, and it was an extensive list. The sushi grade tuna appetizer was excellent. We all ordered the filet, Pittsburghed; cooked perfectly. Cream spinach & gratin potatoes also great. We had 2 bottles of wine from the1/2 price list. TIP: the prices on the list are the full price, not the 1/2 off price, and it's a great selection. So splurge without regret!!Special Features:
- Local FavoriteKeys24Dined on 6/6/2014Cabernet has a great interior design, the food is excellent, service outstanding, and the deserts are amazing! I would recommend for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.