5575 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cabernetsteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 7707775955
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Closed Sundays until December.
Bar - Last Call between 12:00 A.M. and 1:00 A.M.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Richard Holley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Cabernet offers a full catering department that will exceed your expectations. From Weddings, to Corporate functions, to intimate dinners at your house let Cabernet do the work while your relax. Contact Jason Zaleski at 770-777-5955 for further information.
- Private Party Facilities: Same as "banquets" above
- Private Party Contact: Jason Zaleski (770) 777-5955
- Entertainment: Live entertainment every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Special Events: Scotch and Cigar Night every Wednesday where you receive a Premium Scotch and a Premium Cigar for $10. Caberent offers a $35 Three Course Prix Fixe Menu everyday. Join us Wednesday through Saturday for Live Music in the Bar Area.
A word from Cabernet Steakhouse
Cabernet Steakhouse is a Classic New York Style Steakhouse with an abundance of seafood. We have white table-cloth service in a lavish setting. We offer 5 Private and semi-private dining areas for every type of function. We also have a cigar bar and patio where we feature live entertainment Wednesday through Saturday. Lunch is also available Monday - Friday where value driven Sandwiches and Burgers are a staple as well as extensive salad, seafood and steak dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Cabernet Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Alpharetta ›
Cabernet Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
115 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (88)romantic (54)notable wine list (52)good for groups (45)neighborhood gem (34)fit for foodies (33)great for lunch (22)vibrant bar scene (18)great for brunch (13)hot spot (6)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)Show More
- Best SteakMaggiDined on 8/18/2014My KC Strip steak was out of this world, best steak I have had in a long time. And the sides were phenomenal! Really special steakhouse find!Special Features:
- UNEVENOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014Pre -fix Menu ordered with wine...First glass well poured, second glass short and waiter hostile when asked...They brought a second glass and that was OK,,,,However, when the bill came there was a full charge for a half priced Martini...I was not pleased! Why do people try to rip you off...The whole bill with tip, for two people, was around $130...What not enough?Special Features:
- Overall goodJulieVIPDined on 8/16/2014Overall this restaurant is good but I have had better quality steak for the same cost elsewhere.Special Features:
- Excellent valueRojmoDined on 8/15/2014Great food, great service, very reasonably priced. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- ServicewineandineDined on 8/15/2014Just a note, service was just OK. Servers polite, but forgetful. For restaurants of similar caliber, service is much better, and makes the difference between good, and great.Special Features:
- Outstanding in Every Way!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014My favorite restaurant in all of Alpharetta. For our fifteenth anniversary, I wanted to take my wife to a five star restaurant for a great dinner. Reviewing what was available on line I was very disappointed and then I happened to see the listing for Cabernet. We have lived in Alpharetta all of the years of our marriage, but had never tried this restaurant. I liked the menu and decided we would give it a try. WOW! we were absolutely blown away by the service - our servers anticipated our every need and responded at once. The food was the best I have had in not just Alpharetta, but all of Atlanta. It's not a question of whether we would recommend this restaurant to our friends, we already have!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Meal!dcastaldiVIPDined on 8/2/2014For the life of me I don't know why I can always seem to get a last minute reservation at this fine American SteakHouse. I've been to Cabernet over a dozen times and never had a bad meal!! The food is delicious, the menu excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and servicelakelifeDined on 7/25/2014Recommended by our hotel and very happy we took their advise. Fantastic food and service. Will definitely go again when in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/24/2014Cabernet has consistently been a outstanding restaurant serving prime steaks and seafood. I highly recommend the Bone in Rib-eye or the Filet. The service is always good and the parking Valet is the best in town.Special Features:
- boys club restaurantEllenVIPDined on 7/23/2014It's very masculine in there I guess the boy good old boys club likes it
- Excellent Service and Food QualityDRG1Dined on 7/22/2014Restaurant well presented and perfect service for our birthday surprise lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!SnowyVIPDined on 7/19/2014High-end restaurant with trained service and relaxing environment. All the food well prepared and delicious – chef has been there for a while and is very good and came to our table to answer some questions regarding the food. Everything we had was a good choice. ½ price on bottles of wine on Saturday night a plus! There is a cigar room which is unique.Special Features:
- Love it. Just Wish it Wasn't So FarChadDined on 7/16/2014Great food. Great Wine selection. Love the Scotch & Cigar nights on Wednesdays!Special Features:
- Must do!PaulaDined on 6/28/2014High quality place! Decently pricey but worth every penny! The steak was extremely tender and tasted fabulous! Very nice atmosphere. .. great service. ..perfect for a romantic dinner or to celebrate that special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special everytimeOldprepDined on 6/20/2014Cabernet is our special occasion go-to place. The service is outstanding and the food is always changing and surprising. Thank you for always making it memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice mealOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/17/2014The sides and appetizers were very good. The bone in filet was good but not great. Just not a lot of flavor. If you cook meat on a green egg just nothing compares. I guess my expectations are now too high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderful!!tlsdeveDined on 6/14/2014This is my hubby's fav place to dine. The food was excellent and the service was over the top. We will always return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and Service!mperez225Dined on 6/14/2014The food and service were among the best I have experienced. I made a reservation for my wedding anniversary and even ordered flowers to be delivered. When we arrived everything was prepared (flowers were at the table, etc.).Special Features:
- Amazing steaks!!OTPfoodieDined on 6/11/2014This place is known for it's quality in amazing steaks for a reason! I had a petite filet that was perfectly cooked (medium rare) and it cut like a hot knife through butter and melted in my mouth! Did I mention that with amazing steaks there is no need for steak sauce of any kind. The fried lobster tails for appetizer where also amazing, my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our date night out at this one of kind restrauntSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not HappyfavoritefoodDined on 6/10/2014The food was mediocre (chicken was terrible!). I had to send my steak back because it was very well done and small. The noise level was unbelievably loud. We literally could not say anything to the people across the table from us. It was impossible to have a conversation. This is an expensive restaurant and one would expect to have a relaxing meal. We were most disappointed!
- Excellent!!!BessieDined on 6/7/2014I took the "LOVE OF Y LIFE" there for his birthday. Every employee wished him a happy birthday, without me reminding them the reason why we came. That added a special touch. If you're looking for geat service and steak this is the place, also you must try banana foster. I could go on and on you must try it for yourself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Night Half Price Wine!steakmasterDined on 6/7/2014Dined here before, and it's always a great experience. Our server Blair was knowledgeable of the menu, entertaining, and had a great sense of humor. I felt like I was talking with a best friend. We told him we weren't in a big hurry and asked if that was okay. He said he would take care of us as long as we needed him. They have a 1/2 price wine list that had wines half off the regular price, and it was an extensive list. The sushi grade tuna appetizer was excellent. We all ordered the filet, Pittsburghed; cooked perfectly. Cream spinach & gratin potatoes also great. We had 2 bottles of wine from the1/2 price list. TIP: the prices on the list are the full price, not the 1/2 off price, and it's a great selection. So splurge without regret!!Special Features:
- Local FavoriteKeys24Dined on 6/6/2014Cabernet has a great interior design, the food is excellent, service outstanding, and the deserts are amazing! I would recommend for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yumilicioustantinDined on 6/6/2014Celebrated my wife's 30th birthday and her first drink was a cucumber martini. It tasted awful too sweet and the manager replaced it with an on the house response. The service was great and friendly staff. Great food and plan to come back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome mealJenGDined on 6/5/2014Took my husband here for his 55th birthday. He said it was the BEST steak he ever had. The fried lobster tails were out of this world. And the carrot cake was amazing....serving size on cake a little pricey for $8 OTHER then that no complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid quality...lunch or dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/4/2014We entertained a client here for dinner one night and a separate client for lunch the next day. Both experiences were excellent, and I'm sure I'll be back. I've had better steak, and that's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars; but that's not intended as a complaint. Cabernet's steaks are top quality. We had several delicious sides with dinner, the wine list is quite good, and the 20 yr old Tawny Port was wonderful finish after dinner. Lunch was nice with a varied menu with reasonably priced sandwiches, while still offering the higher end steaks and seafood. The blackened Ahi Ahi sandwich I had was very tasty and cooked to perfection. Service and atmosphere were excellent for business conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five StarJoseyWalesDined on 6/3/2014The food was extraordinary. Prepared exactly to order, fair serving portions and good service with a little humor. I go for lunch often; best burger in Atlanta. I really enjoyed the experience for dinner and highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening with friends.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014Loved everything about this place. My biggest thing is they didn't give you a food overload at once. They paced it out. That was the first time I've ever been able to eat my whole meal. I'm usually full after bread and salad. I love that they gave me time until my entree. Very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/31/2014Have been to Cabernet a number of times. Our waiter recommended the rock salt ribeye and it was the best steak I've ever tasted--in my life. Ordered the rock salt ribeye on 2 other occasions after that first try and it was not the same. One time it was extremely salty and undercooked--tasted like I got the bottom of the barrel ribeye. So we just went back this past weekend and ordered the bone in ribeye because I didn't want to take my chances on the rock salt. Bone in ribeye was amazing!!! I think the last two times I had the rock salt was just an unfortunate luck of the draw (maybe the chef was on vacation) but it was disappointing. The au gratin potatoes are the best and always amazing. Get the lobster tail app. So good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING FOOD & SERVICEOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/24/2014Great night made possible by fine wine, great entrees and outstanding service. We visit Cabernet about once each month and are never disappointed. Simply one of the best places for steak in the metro-Atlanta area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/22/2014The main course was very good, but the side dishes were bland and had no taste to themSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, great service...NumbersGuyDined on 5/22/2014My first time here, and just for lunch...had a terrific steak Caesar salad that definitely impressed me enough where I would like to go for dinner as soon as possible. My guest had been there a few times before and had all good things to say. I'll be back, for sure.Special Features:
- FantasticzoeziscoolDined on 5/19/2014The food was great. Great wine selection & the service was outstanding! Great place for business or special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningElizabethDined on 5/17/2014We took neighbors that had never eaten here and as usual it was excellent. We will all be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 14th birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/17/2014You guys did a fantastic job, as always, of making this a memorable occasion for my daughter. Thank you.
- CABERNET LUNCHOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/13/2014This was my first visit and it won't be my last! Everything was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch StopGrizzManDined on 5/12/2014Cabernet is known best for dinner. However, their lunch menu is also a great stop for business lunches.Special Features:
- Disappointed..IdonoteatIdineDined on 5/11/2014I have dined at Cabernet many times and always enjoyed the steak. I took my wife, and daughter on mothers day and decided I would try the lobster. Big mistake.. Service was good but not up to the restaurants standard. Next time, as I normally do, I will order the new york strip and forget the fish in a steak house. Still a nice restaurant, just a bad night..Special Features:
- great placeneptunesparticusDined on 5/11/2014my wife and I come here all the time and the brunch for mothers day was by far one of the best times we have had there!Special Features:
- Mother's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014First class Mother's Day treat for my wife and daughter. Expensive, but very special experience. Wait staff was excellent, all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.