1910 Belcourt Ave.
Nashville, TN 37212Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cabananashville.com/
- Phone: (615) 577-2262
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Executive Chef: Brian Uhl
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Special event inquiries may be additionally submitted to email@example.com. Please be sure to include projected party size, day/date of proposed event, and any other relevant information in addition to a day-time phone number and email.
A word from Cabana
'Cabana' is Nashville's introduction to 'New Southern Comfort Cuisine'. The elegantly casual fare is offered in an atmosphere suited with a varying seating styles from booths and couches to private or semi-private cabanas adorned with plush fabrics and separately controlled audio/video. Additionally, Cabana provides patio seating as well as a covered open-air setting, enclosed on both sides by large garage-style doors. Cabana is a casual but trendy spot in Hillsboro Village, nestled between Vanderbilt and Belmont Universities and Music Row, where one will enjoy reasonably priced yet chic foods in an atmosphere of comfort and class. YOU MUST CALL US TO BOOK AN ACTUAL CABANA 615-577-2262Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Cabana - Best Restaurants in West End ›
Cabana reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (67)hot spot (40)great for outdoor dining (38)special occasion (36)neighborhood gem (33)fit for foodies (32)vibrant bar scene (29)romantic (25)late-night find (20)notable wine list (9)great for lunch (6)scenic view (4)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Fun place to go with good foodCharlieDined on 11/8/2014We ate in one of the "cabanas" for the first time (came in early - otherwise they require a reservation and a spending minimum - private booths seating up to a dozen I would guess surrounding the bar on 3 sides - has a TV, separate music feed I'm told but I don't see how you would hear it when the bar is full - only a curtain for separation/privacy. Anyway, nice booth but I miss the whole "cabana" big deal. The back room is banquet size and can feel cavernous - back wall is all windows overlooking a lawn and Wedgewood Ave - sit close to the windows, enjoy the view, forget/ignore the size of the room. Food is very good - menu ranges from bar food to dinner entrees with a southern focus - nicely prepared and presented - attentive service.Special Features:
- Very GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014Cabana is a very good southern-american restaurant. It is not outstanding, but it is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shaypooh2Dined on 10/18/2014I thoroughly enjoyed the food. I especially liked the small plates option on the menu. Beware the noise level is higher than normal. This is a great restaurant for groups and sports enthusiasts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome atmosphere!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Very unique resturant!! Food wAs great and drinks were great as well.. I even receive a cute drink for my birthday!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SO LOUD COULD NOT EVEN HAVE A DATEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/7/2014I picked Cabana to eat with my girlfriend because we both have extreme schedules and have very little quiet time together. I called in the early AM to make sure we would have a cabana ready and all was well.. We showed up early for our 8:30 reservation and we were seated promptly. Upon sitting at our table we could hardly talk to one another due to the screaming yelling and random other acts at the tables beside us. I am all for having a good time but clearly we had two tables of extremely intoxicated people who continued to be served and continued to get louder. Our waitress offered free desert but we declined because it was so noisy we just needed to leave. We both had the specials to eat she having the steak and I had the blackened mahiSpecial Features:
- Enjoyable eveningDJJazzyJayeDined on 9/28/2014We went on a Sunday @8 to celebrate my wife's birthday. She picked because she'd never dined here before, i actually have entertained here before for clients (i dj events) The crowd was light inside because it was a nice fall evening most ppl were outside. The service was great and so was the food each time I've visited I highly recommend.Special Features:
- Neuvo Southern FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Cabana had a fantastic, energetic environment. The food and drinks were outstanding. The only issue I had is that I was really looking forward to the Kobe Beef Shanks but they were out by 8:00PM! Everything else was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cabana is hot!JaredBVIPDined on 9/27/2014We had a great meal and superb service. The Sweet Tea Chicken, the Slab of Ribs (good for Fred Flintstone himself) and the fried green tomato tower were fantastic. Kale salad is special too. Don't miss the Sangria!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveningCinciRunnerDined on 9/27/2014The food at Cabana was excellent! I greatly enjoyed the sweet tea chicken and it's side dishes. If we lived closer (250 mi. drive), I'd be at Cabana very frequently. Will definitely eat there again when in town. Loved the outdoor experience and the beautiful setting. Prices and portions were very reasonable, as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Booked Cabana- Bachelorette PartyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014The service was outstanding, our waitress was very friendly and helpful! We had a private cabana that offered a AV jack to play our own music, which was hard to hear at times but it was a busy night, so it was understandable. We got four bottles of campaign and lots of small plates and our bill was not insanely expensive (we did have to meet a $250 minimum to secure the cabana). I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a fun night out or for a special occasion!Special Features:
- great for girls night outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We went for a bachelorette party and it was perfect.Special Features:
- vanderbilt parents weekendkimberDined on 9/12/2014great dinner. reserved a table for 4. When we arrived requested a Cabana and were given one. No minimum. Fun and different. My daughter played music with her phone on the cabana speaker. Waitress was great. Food Great. Try the shrimp and grits. MMmmmm. Flight of martinis okay. All a bit too sweet. Great open air room in back as well.Special Features:
- Great food, knowledgeable waiterDoctorBitmapDined on 9/6/2014To celebrate my birthday this year, I wanted to go to a restaurant that was new to me. The Cabana fit the bill. I used OpenTable to set my reservation - reservations definitely required on weekends, even for early dining times! My wife has several dietary restrictions (no eggs, no cheese), but the online menu indicated that she would have a decent selection. I do most of our home cooking and prefer to order entrees that I do not or cannot make at home. I had the bacon-wrapped scallops. My wife had peach BBQ pork shanks. Both dishes were well balanced and delicious. The side items fit each order perfectly. Prices are very reasonable. Tim was attentive to our needs. I expect that we will be back sooner rather than later.Special Features:
- Luv2eatDined on 9/3/2014Several friends and I went for the ladies night on Wednesday. Their happy hour prices are amazing. We had a great time! The $5 small plates were perfect too. Can't wait to go there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Active Adults EnjoyEmptynestersVIPDined on 8/31/2014The staff makes the difference ! The place is in college town. We are way past college. We felt very much at home. Food was right on ! We were told promptly by the server of the specials.Special Features:
- Pleasant and relaxing.FoodlovrVIPDined on 8/29/2014Outside seating was very nice in this West Nashville spot, on the edge of the Vanderbilt and Belmont campuses. My son likes it because it is on his Commodore Card for meal plan. My wife and I enjoyed the different twists on salmon. Nice Hillsboro neighborhood to walk through after dinner. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Lots of PotentialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014This place has a great location, valet parking, and a varietal menu, but it's just not quite there. Looking at the menu there was a lot to choose from but the food wasn't great. I got the scallops and it was a $20 dish and besides the 4 scallops it was on a bed of corn, and beans and basically canned goods I could make at home for $4. The hanger steak was flavorless and dull. I liked the atmosphere but the food was not great, nor the service. Our server was rushed and short with us. For the amount I'm paying I expect a little more quality in the food and service.Special Features:
- Very impressedthiscloseDined on 8/29/2014Went here for a bachelorette party, and was very impressed. Drink selection was excellent.Special Features:
- MehFluffywhiteangel1Dined on 8/19/2014Nothing impressive. I ordered the fried green tomatoes, pork pot stickers, and sweet potato biscuits. Biscuits were cold, and there was so much sauce and cream cheese in and on the tomatoes that I couldn't taste the tomatoes. The pot stickers were ok. Service was very good. Very young crowd which didnt bother this 50 something. Expected better. Maybe my tastes are just more mature than what Cabana has to offer. This was a one-and-done visit.
- Great Place For Dinner!DivaDined on 8/19/2014Picked this place out of the booklet that I picked up in town.Great food loved the atmosphere!Had a great time love it would recommend to everyone!Special Features:
- Delish diningKateDined on 8/17/2014I'm glad we had a reservation, otherwise we'd have had to wait a little for a table. The service was fast and friendly, and the good was so tasty! Would definitely recommend Cabana in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to beNeenBeanDined on 8/16/2014While Cabana is still pretty good, it is definitely not what it used to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good food!Livinghalf2Dined on 8/15/2014Four of us had four appetizer/salads and shared most, all were tasty. The entrees were as promised and delicious. A free piece of cake for the birthday girl was a nice touch. The bargain wine list at "half price", really just 50% marked up is probably the best buy in a restaurant if you can find something you like. The atmosphere is fun and youthful. It was our second time there and will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality FoodNinjarabbitDined on 8/15/2014Experienced very good food and service. Loved the ambience and outdoor seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Three words...Sweet Potato BiscuitsnewnashvillegirlDined on 8/13/2014Everything at Cabana is delicious, but I go there for their sweet potato biscuits!! I have never had anything like them...warm sweet potato biscuits with warm peach preserves paired with their kale and spinach salad makes for the PERFECT combo!Special Features:
- Great environment slow serviceHappyblackjesusDined on 8/6/2014The cabanas were nice and the food was pretty good the only draw back was the slow service took over an hour to receive food after we orderedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loudstillvibrantat40Dined on 8/1/2014My date and I had tickets to a film at Belcourt. Decided on a bite before at Cabana's. We were sat on the patio. TOO LOUD FOR dinner of two. Toooo many Bachelorette Parties. Tooooooo many 20-somethings. Food was ok - a bit too salty. Service subpar.Special Features:
- AwesomeFaygoDined on 7/26/2014This place was laid back, clean, friendly, kind, and pleasant!!! I would book reservations again...Special Features:
- Great Place to eat!AndreaDined on 7/26/2014Cabana was a great place to have dinner at! We went as a group for a bachelorette party and the environment was perfect ! Our waitress was amazing with a great personality. She gave us great recommendations for the menu and drinks! The specialty moonshine drinks were great too !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 671 reviews are from the Cabana reviews archive.
- Amazing!KatieDined on 7/19/2014This place has it all! We went for our bachelorette's weekend and the service was fantastic and the vibe is so fun! You get your own table where you can plug your phone in and play your own music and watch your own tv. Get the sangria! It is the best I have had since being in Spain. Everything was so good and they really want to make your night fun and memorable! A must go to!Special Features:
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/15/2014I was a little disappointing in the food. I had the Fried Chicken entree and substituted green beans for the sweet peas. The chicken was very chewy - although the crust was cripsy. The green beans tasted and looked like they came out of a can - I was expecting fresh green beans, especially since everyone is going for a more heathly vibe now. The mashed postatoes seem to be instant, they were very smooth, almost like a soup. My fiancee ordered the burger medium and it came out extremely well done. The fries tasted good though. Martini flight was delicious! The table next to us ordered the pizza and it looked delicious, wish we would have ordered that!Special Features:
- Great placeHollypDined on 7/5/2014Great looking place, super unique setting. Drinks weren't anything special. Service lacked. Food was very good but the "cabana" experiences presented on their website was not what they made it out to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- madeaDined on 7/2/2014The food was great, our server was great. A great place to hang out with friends and talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's okDrGardenerDined on 6/27/2014Good for large groups as there are some big booths inside. The porch has a nice atmosphere. Service and food were only OK.Special Features:
- nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014This restaurant was just fair. The food was just fair.... the table in the back was very cafeteria like. The booths with the curtains were all occupied by young girls having bachelorette parties. Very young and silly. It was very cold and un-enjoyable. Could not wait to leave. There was just nothing special about this restaurant. No atmosphere, no great service, nothing special.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2014We dined with a group of 20, and the event went flawlessly. I will definitely return - I can't say enough praises.Special Features:
- Fabulous food!QuinnsterDined on 6/23/2014The penne pasta with salmon, tuna, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes AND Parmesan was truly the best food I have ever enjoyed at a restaurant! It was hard narrowing down what to order because all of their food is delicious! Very varied menu with small and large plates! Highest recommendation! Go to Cabana!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad servicebadserverDined on 6/20/2014I hate when gratuity is already added to the check. Our waiter didn't give us his name he took to long with drinks and food he didn't deserve a tip....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I hoped forLoulouDined on 6/14/2014Fish sandwich that was dry and barely warm, cold fries on the side. Poor wine list and service was slow and unreliable. They did meet the request to sit outside.
- AppetizerBarbSandDined on 6/7/2014Enjoyed the entrée tremendously but the appetizer left a little to be desired. We had the tomato, mozzarella & basil salad & the tomatoes were not very good at all. The drinks, entrée & dessert were fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.