Cabana Cafe at The Beverly Hills Hotel
Cabana Cafe at the Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Cabana Cafe at The Beverly Hills Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://beverlyhillshotel.com/
- Phone: 3102812971x
- Hours of Operation:
10:00am - 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Kaleo Adams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access
A word from Cabana Cafe at The Beverly Hills Hotel
The poolside Cabana Cafe has recently re-opened after a two month restoration. Featuring new menus and new decor, the new Cabana Cafe is back just in time for summer. Join us for Breakfast and Lunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cabana Cafe at The Beverly Hills Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (3)special occasion (3)hot spot (3)romantic (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Outstanding serviceFlyguy13Dined on 9/5/2014Great people watching, great food and impeccable serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 10 reviews are from the Cabana Cafe at The Beverly Hills Hotel reviews archive.
- I want to help you improve.HealthyEaterDined on 5/16/2014My experience was disappointing and embarrassing. First time going to Cabana Cafe. I expected quality and standards of a 5 star Hotel... way far from that. Went with a friend and I payed the $100 check to release him from feeling cheated, which is how I felt. What a shame! The food was bad quality, not organic, and definitely not fresh. I had a Caesar Salad with Shrimps. They were frozen shrimps, tasteless, burned and dry. The lettuce was not fresh either, I had a couple of brownish leaves. The glazed walnuts were like hard candy, made with sugar. No idea how to plater. My friend's Frittata was tasteless and oily. I highly recommend you get a chef that looks at the details and puts love in the work. And put a mist cooling system. Too hot!
- Beautiful PlaceDRN1Dined on 4/28/2014I took my son here on my visit to Los Angeles and we had a wonderful time.. The waitress was exceptionally nice. The food came very quickly. I had the Caesar Salad with grilled shrimp. The shrimp was very tasty and tender. They put candied walnuts on the Caesar which give it quite a different and vibrant flavor. My son had a Club Sandwich with fries. The sauce they add to the Club give it a rich flavor. The bread basket includes an incredible blue cheese biscuit. The waitress boxed us up some goodies and the adorable pink box contained two smaller pink and white striped boxes. If you had one place to go in Beverly Hills that would leave a lasting memory please take the time to visit The Cabana Cafe in The Beverly Hills Hotel.Special Features:
- Beautifully redoneClassicspotDined on 4/8/2014Great outdoor cafe by the pool. Entertained clients, they were really impressed. Service was a little slow, but great spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was pretty slow. IOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Service was pretty slow. I think the server went on lunch break at lunchtime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BH Weekday FunNMDaughterDined on 10/23/2013The Beverly Hills Hotel is such a joy. Not only is the food great in all of their restaurants but this is Old Hollywood done in style. This hotel is great! Love the staff and the guests were so much fun. Such a friendly vibe all the way around!Special Features:
- fantastic birthday lunchlisaDined on 10/1/2013I took my mum and dad for a lovely lunch for mums birthday and was thrilled with the beautiful setting, service and food! Our server Paul made us all feel very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Laid Back LunchLuv2dineVIPDined on 9/30/2013We had lunch at The Cabana Cafe at Beverly Hills Hotel on a sunny Monday. It was very quiet and laid back, and we were able to enjoy a good lunch in relaxing surroundings. The meals we chose were well sized, and looking back we should have skipped the dessert. Lunch, a few drinks, and dessert was just a little too much. But a great place we would recommend for a relaxing lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New facelift worked well!OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/1/2013Wasn't a hotel guest but just met a couple friends for lunch. Nice comfortable - and shady - booths, good drink and food menu, and friendly service. I would go back just to enjoy the quiet and pleasant setting as well as a delicious salmon salad.Special Features:
- Loved dining here for theNMDaughterDined on 1/19/2013Loved dining here for the first time! The McCarthy salad was delicious and all of the waitstaff were wonderful! We had two small service dogs with us and they loved the fact that they were fussed over by everyone!!Special Features:
- Nice but a little warm. TheTerrirsDined on 7/18/2012Nice but a little warm. The service is great. The food is good especially the hummus and naan and the burger. Menu at the Polo Lounge is better for lunch and the atmosphere is a little more lively,Special Features: