C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar
3240 Cobb Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.candsoysterbar.com/
- Phone: 7702720999
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Jon Schwenk
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
A word from C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar
Classic Parisian and New York cuisine revived on the Atlanta food scene.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar - Best Restaurants in Vinings ›
C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (71)special occasion (51)fit for foodies (45)romantic (27)great for lunch (24)notable wine list (20)good for groups (19)vibrant bar scene (14)hot spot (10)late-night find (10)great for brunch (8)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Great food and great servicenickname1Dined on 8/23/2014Wonderful seafood restaurant and a neighborhood gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jon W. HedgepethHedgeDined on 8/22/2014C&S is always a great choice for client lunches and after-hours drinks. Dinner is always spectacular, and we will continue to dine there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go to for BusinessTerriVIPDined on 8/22/2014This has become by "go to" place for business lunches. Easy to get to, private booths for conversations, the wait staff is respectful of conversations and the menu and food is always great!Special Features:
- KatieVIPDined on 8/21/2014As always, I love C&S and the staff. Thank you for helping me host a great dinner for work friends.Special Features:
- Great Service!!FoodVoyagerDined on 8/20/2014Victoria was an awesome waitress and the General Manager had so much energy and brought a lot of life into the establishment. I'm very indecisive when I'm trying new things and he helped me out with making a suggestive choice...which turned out to be the best choice for my liking. The Blackened Salmon was amazing...flaky and tender! My gosh! My friend and I decided to try something new versus another seafood place around the corner and I'm glad we did! We will be back without question and will be bringing more friends!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful seafoodSusanVIPDined on 8/13/2014I have dined here several times - always have had an excellent meal. They are happy to prepare any of the fish they have any way you like it, and the sauces and seasonings are great. Don't be put off by the fact that it is hidden in the Kroger strip mall...it is a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superb food and servicegulfstreamdreaminDined on 8/11/2014As a frequent diner of fresh gulf seafood before finding C & S it was difficult to find such quality in an Atlanta establishment. The superb food and service will keep me coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible ServiceIntownGinnyVIPDined on 8/11/2014Very disappointing service. We were a group of 5 with a reservation. We were seated next to the kitchen and bathroom instead of a closer table that was never occupied. I told the host stand that we needed to be finished within an hour. After 1 hour, we did not have entrees. My fish was good. I had to leave my corporate credit card with staff to pay when I had to leave for another appointment. Disappointing service for the price paid. Food was good.Special Features:
- Worst experience in my lifeFoodywanabeDined on 8/9/2014Never have i been treated with more disdain by a restaurant. We were seated fairly quickly. we did arrive 5 minutes earlier than our reservation. This is where things started going south. We were ignored by the serving staff for at least 10 minutes. Eventually we were acknowledged and given menus. My wine arrived within 5 minutes but the unsweet tea took almost 20 minutes and then only after asking again. The only way i can explain the oysters is that they were flat. The shrimp was big but totally overcooked. We decided to end our evening right there. We asked for the check and it was sort of just thrown on the table. Nobody ever enquired after our experience. This was possibly the worst experience i ever had in a restaurant.
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014Wonderful food! Great dining with a service friendly atmosphere! Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cramped but good. ..BahamianFoodieVIPDined on 8/9/2014This esd the first visit and we were a lil surprised by how tight the seating was. We had a party of for and sat against the wall facing the bar. The servicer (Nick) was outstanding. He was attentive, professional, helpful and knowledgeable. The food was delicious, oysters rock and charbroiled were great. Truffle oil chips simply to die for !! Parmesesn crusted founder was great. Lastly, the drinks were also great !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go no further24dinnerVIPDined on 8/8/2014Why get caught in the traffic on Atlanta's freeway system? Stay in the suburbs for the many fine choices offered by C & S. A local Vinings area seafood restaurant displaying fresh fish on ice prepared the way you like it makes it happen. Bring the steak lovers along as my BW and I shared a enormous 22 oz.bone in Rib Eye with great sides. Opened the dining experience with an over sized shrimp cocktail washed down with great cocktails. A fine meal in a comfortable quiet dining venue.Special Features:
- Always GoodViningsGuestDined on 8/2/2014Another good experience for us. Service was attentive and timely; we were seated when we arrived. Food was fresh. Just as we expected.Special Features:
- Just OKDiningOutwithBobVIPDined on 8/2/2014What do you say when the service is better than the food? Dinner was OK; service was better. Coffee was good; dessert was limited. While the restaurant was cool enough on a hot/humid summer night, the ventilation (i.e. the ability of the open kitchen to properly vent the fish and oil odors) was poor. Doesn't rate a return trip.
- great time!triplecherubVIPDined on 8/1/2014Family night out for some great times and great food! We had a private corner booth which made this a wonderful conversation evening for us. I had the king crab entrée which was outstanding! Highly recommended as they have a vast menu and well done! Great service and a neighborhood hideaway! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/27/2014Delicious food, great service! It's a pleasure to find here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sub-par and geriatricRockDined on 7/26/2014The steak was exceptional. The scallops tasted grainy (as if unclean) and both the scallops and potatoes had a weird taste as if they were prepared in dirty water. The sauce for the scallops was overwhelming and too thick (I would advise you to order light sauce...or just stay away from the scallops entree). The hostess denied our request for a booth telling us there were none available, however, we saw 2 booths that were unused. 'We requested a booth again, and she provided one. Lastly, the crowd was older than expected.
- Would definitely go there again!OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 7/26/2014Fabulous dinner, great atmosphere, excellent service! Our waitress let us chat and catch up and didn't make us feel like we were rushed to eat and get out.Special Features:
- Great DinnerKMatDined on 7/23/2014We needed a good seafood dinner and we got it! My husband and I both had the grouper which was grilled perfectly-slight crisp on the outside but moist on the inside. Service was very attentive.Special Features:
- Keep Wines in StockvisitorVIPDined on 7/21/2014C&S is a great place. I have been here numerous times and the food and service are excellent. They have a nice wine list as well. However, on our recent visit a number wines on the list were sold out, which was a disappointment. Other than that, it was a great visit as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/20/2014This is a great neighbor jewel. We had the lobster tails and they were awesome. Garlic spinach and mushrooms was a wonderful side accompaniment.Special Features:
- OutstandingTerryDined on 7/19/2014This visit was better than our last one. Our entrée was great, very tasty. We had to wait a lot longer for our meals, but overall it was worth it.Special Features:
- Great REALLY great food.adventuredinerDined on 7/19/2014Brought hubby here for his birthday! First timers and we were not disappointed. The food was spot on each course. I started with a bloody mary, very tasty with a New orleans touch. I loved the salmon carpaccio and he enjoyed the chopped salad. He ordered the Salmon for his entree and I had grilled shrimp. Delicious! Would have liked a walk around before they sat us right next to the door so i could comment on the ambience……;/. I did not see the cold seafood bar. That is my only comment we literally were seated right behind the hostess stand i faced out…. that is all i saw INCREDIBLE FOOD HERE. we enjoyed it thoroughly.Special Features:
- MikoDined on 7/12/2014The overall restaurant was excellent. This was my first time visiting and most of all it was my birthday. I was highly recommended by friends and family. The service was superd. I live closer to the city but I would drive here for a nice dinner. Thanks for bringing fine dining to the Vinings without all the traffic and hustle and bustle. We made reservations for 8:00pm the hostess escourted us immediately with no wait. The servers were very attenative. They knew the menus, suggested entrees as well as the appetizers that satisfy your taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodEvansinAtlanta2Dined on 7/12/2014I am not much of a seafood person, but my husband is and we both enjoyed what we ordered. They have plenty of choices and I ended up trying a seafood dish! It was so good. The waiter was really fun and interacted with us. We enjoyed our visit and will be returning. Don't let the shopping center distract you away from such a great place.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/11/2014I found the food to be excellent and would return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingAMC65Dined on 7/10/2014Another great meal at C&S! One of my favorite spot and the sea bass is always delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service & FoodJillRDined on 7/9/2014I took a large client to dinner after meeting them for the first time. This was a great place to wine and dine clients!Special Features:
- not going backEllenVIPDined on 7/7/2014seared tuna salad; tuna over cooked, entire dish covered in crushed peanuts so that is all you could taste. Restaurant was very dark and I'm pretty sure my lettuce was brown but could not get flash lite app out to check because it would have embarrassed my customer who suggested it. Also the waiter said there were NOT noodles in salad, and their were. he didn't know his stuff.
- OutstandingJerryDined on 7/4/2014C&S has an outstanding menu of expertly prepared food. Incredible seafood choices with the most attentive, well mannered and uniformed servers. It is one of my favorite special occasion restaurants.Special Features:
- Good food service should be betterBribriVIPDined on 7/3/2014We had dinner outside where is very calm. Inside is pretty noisy. Food was good as always. Service considering the restaurant, should be improved. My husband ordered a fish and the sauce arrived 10 min after. Almost finished the meal...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressedMrFishDined on 7/1/2014Having worked many years in the seafood industry, I can be hard to please. I recently busted C&S and enjoyed the best flounder that I've had since moving to Atlanta 20 years ago. It was as moist and as flavorful as one could ever expect. Cooked to perfection. Service could have been better as it was on the slow side and it wasn't bust but the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningMikeDined on 6/28/2014The food was outstanding and in particular, the sliced tuna appetizer and the sea bass entree. Service was attentative although we did receive our entrees before our salad arrived. Still an outstanding evening and a spot we will definitely dine at again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/21/2014We always enjoy C&S. Great service and good food.Special Features:
- Great venueRomanticDined on 6/18/2014My wife and I were very pleased with this restaurant as we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. The service and food was second to none. We will he back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's really slippedDrPaulDined on 6/16/2014My family ate at C&S two nights ago. We have averaged eating here at least once a month for many years. This meal was very poor. My scallops tasted like lighter fluid and even after having them remade twice, they were unedible. (They did comp these btw). Kids gumbo was good flavor wise, but each had only one piece of sausage and only a couple of shrimp. Mostly broth. Waiter was pleasant but forgot two items we ordered. And then at the end, he was talking up front and we waited 10-15 minutes after we were finished before getting the check. When we arrived, two bartenders who were off were complaining about having to split their shifts..lots of cursing including f--ks. My young children heard them and I was furious. Totally inappropriate.
- Outstanding as usualTdinerVIPDined on 6/15/2014One of our semi regular places, only because of the distance from home. Always consistent quality of food and attention. Probably the best Chowder in Atlanta!Special Features:
- Father's DayHoneybuttazDined on 6/15/2014I treated my husband with a great meal from C&S. He enjoyed it and so did I. Loved the calamari and shrimp spring rolls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a trip.AMC65Dined on 6/14/2014My friend suggested this restaurant for her birthday and it was very nice. The Sea Bass was stupendous and love the pineapple polenta desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeneBacclebDined on 6/14/2014The food was excellent but the service was a little lacking. When the waiter brought our food he took the bread away. We loved the bread and wanted it with our meal. We had to get someone to bring it back. Other than that, it was a good dining experience.Special Features: