C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar
3240 Cobb Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.candsoysterbar.com/
- Phone: 7702720999
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Jon Schwenk
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
A word from C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar
Classic Parisian and New York cuisine revived on the Atlanta food scene.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar - Best Restaurants in Vinings ›
C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
110 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (65)fit for foodies (45)special occasion (45)romantic (27)notable wine list (23)good for groups (23)great for lunch (20)vibrant bar scene (15)hot spot (12)late-night find (11)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OkOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/26/2014The food is good. The noise level was much too loud with the music and the other guests talking loudly. The service was surly. Not a memorable dining experience.
- Awesome ExperiencefoodwinedineDined on 10/24/2014From the first words with the host to the last, we felt the restaurant was glad we were dining with them. They read my notes on the reservation and honored them. Our waiters were there when we needed them, without hovering. They could answer all questions we had on food or drink. What more could you ask? All four of us made sure we ordered something the others had not so we could share and experience more of the menu items. What an experience. All were great in presentation, temperature and taste. We'll be back when the occasion calls for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceMrZantzingerDined on 10/18/2014When we arrived they had our reservation and we were seated immediately. Food and service were excellent. We had oysters Rockefeller, lobster and wine. Our bill ran $100 per person excluding tip and it was worth it. Great neighborhood restaurant for an elegant evening. Staff was friendly and accommodating. We have been here twelve times over the past three years. The quality and service remain the highest.Special Features:
- RMBHDined on 10/17/2014Attractive bar section and dining area. Very good selection of fish you don't find on many menus.Special Features:
- Good FindeatfoodgoodDined on 10/16/2014Good find for couple, small group. Roasted oysters delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent seafoodOBeesDined on 10/15/2014Fresh and prepared to perfection. Several visits with each time consistantly excellent.Special Features:
- Great SeafoodBestATLsteaksDined on 10/11/2014We were very impressed with the selection of seafood, especially the fact that they had seven varieties of fresh oysters. The service was superb and so was the food. The only thing mediocre about this restaurant was their dessert choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- True SurpriseCarguy1Dined on 10/11/2014You would not know by looking at this place from the outside that it is truly a great restaurant. Odd location. FANTASTIC SERVICE AND Awesome food!! Will Definitely return and recommend!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/27/2014Food quality, service, ambiance all excellent, slightly noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food best serviceJayDanyailVIPDined on 9/25/2014Food is Always good. The manager Arnold is such a riot. Very friendly and does what it takes to satisfy the customers. All of the waiters are very attentive but Adrian and "D" are absolutely amazing. By far, the best service I've ever had!! I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Atlanta.Special Features:
- As always, C & S was a treat!jelleDined on 9/18/2014I always feel like I am dining in NY when we have dinner. Love the decor, the service is great and they are always so helpful to change or add anything to the menu for your desire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/18/2014Food was great; Service: over worked; Great server who had no chance to keep up.Special Features:
- Excellent food, bad service!DEDEDined on 9/13/20141. Our waitress had no knowledge about any of the oyster selections on the menu 2. Our waitress only cared about her two tables besides us 3. We brought two bottles of wine and our waitress hardly came by to pour us more wine when we spent 450+ on the meals and we paid a $30 fee for the bottles to be uncorked 4. The hostess was aggravated when my husband asked if we could sit in a booth and not a table, but found a booth for us 5. The only reason why we came to this restaurant was for the oysters 6. We left this restaurant with bad service and paid a huge billSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014We have been wanting to try C&S since a friend had recommended it a while back. We were glad we did. We can add another great dining experience to our list of restaurants on the Northwest side of town.Special Features:
- Seafood!JKimDined on 9/13/2014My party enjoyed our food so much. Most of us said that the dish was top 3 or 5 they have had. Appetizers could be a bit larger but were just as tasty. Server was great with being attentive but not overbearing. He gave us great suggestions. We will be coming back.Special Features:
- Excellent serviceVhsharpDined on 9/12/2014The restaurant is very accommodating. Our server, overhearing our discussion of forgetting to bring our reading glasses appeared suddenly at our table side with a perfect pair of reading glasses for us to borrow in hand. It was very kind and helpful. We started with the mussels, which were so delicious. I devoured them and unfortunately did not leave much room for my dinner! I ordered the jumbo shrimp menurie with whipped potatoes and harcot verts. The little I was able to eat was delicious. Although we were glad it was dark because we think it all was swimming in butter, which of course just adds to the deliciousness and the after dinner guilt factor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reat PlaceRobertVIPDined on 9/9/2014First time there, but date had been there befroe. "D" was our waiter & he was great. Attentive. tended to table without being over bearing. He made excellent recommendations from the menu and wine list. It was a great exerperice and will return again.Special Features:
- JerryDined on 9/5/2014We go a couple time a month and never had bad service and always great foodSpecial Features:
- Disappointing!ThereseVIPDined on 8/31/2014The restaurant was practically empty on Sunday night. However, that is no excuse to blame the customers! Our server & bartender were plainly annoyed to be working that night. The dinner was rushed and perfunctory. By the way our bill was nearly $300. As Atlanta has so many fine dining choices, I will not be returning to C&S.
- Great food and great servicenickname1Dined on 8/23/2014Wonderful seafood restaurant and a neighborhood gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jon W. HedgepethHedgeDined on 8/22/2014C&S is always a great choice for client lunches and after-hours drinks. Dinner is always spectacular, and we will continue to dine there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go to for BusinessTerriVIPDined on 8/22/2014This has become by "go to" place for business lunches. Easy to get to, private booths for conversations, the wait staff is respectful of conversations and the menu and food is always great!Special Features:
- KatieVIPDined on 8/21/2014As always, I love C&S and the staff. Thank you for helping me host a great dinner for work friends.Special Features:
- Great Service!!FoodVoyagerDined on 8/20/2014Victoria was an awesome waitress and the General Manager had so much energy and brought a lot of life into the establishment. I'm very indecisive when I'm trying new things and he helped me out with making a suggestive choice...which turned out to be the best choice for my liking. The Blackened Salmon was amazing...flaky and tender! My gosh! My friend and I decided to try something new versus another seafood place around the corner and I'm glad we did! We will be back without question and will be bringing more friends!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful seafoodSusanVIPDined on 8/13/2014I have dined here several times - always have had an excellent meal. They are happy to prepare any of the fish they have any way you like it, and the sauces and seasonings are great. Don't be put off by the fact that it is hidden in the Kroger strip mall...it is a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superb food and servicegulfstreamdreaminDined on 8/11/2014As a frequent diner of fresh gulf seafood before finding C & S it was difficult to find such quality in an Atlanta establishment. The superb food and service will keep me coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible ServiceIntownGinnyVIPDined on 8/11/2014Very disappointing service. We were a group of 5 with a reservation. We were seated next to the kitchen and bathroom instead of a closer table that was never occupied. I told the host stand that we needed to be finished within an hour. After 1 hour, we did not have entrees. My fish was good. I had to leave my corporate credit card with staff to pay when I had to leave for another appointment. Disappointing service for the price paid. Food was good.Special Features:
- WonderfulFrozenDined on 8/9/2014Our new neighborhood gem. The food, the wine, just wonderful...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst experience in my lifeFoodywanabeDined on 8/9/2014Never have i been treated with more disdain by a restaurant. We were seated fairly quickly. we did arrive 5 minutes earlier than our reservation. This is where things started going south. We were ignored by the serving staff for at least 10 minutes. Eventually we were acknowledged and given menus. My wine arrived within 5 minutes but the unsweet tea took almost 20 minutes and then only after asking again. The only way i can explain the oysters is that they were flat. The shrimp was big but totally overcooked. We decided to end our evening right there. We asked for the check and it was sort of just thrown on the table. Nobody ever enquired after our experience. This was possibly the worst experience i ever had in a restaurant.
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014Wonderful food! Great dining with a service friendly atmosphere! Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cramped but good. ..BahamianFoodieVIPDined on 8/9/2014This esd the first visit and we were a lil surprised by how tight the seating was. We had a party of for and sat against the wall facing the bar. The servicer (Nick) was outstanding. He was attentive, professional, helpful and knowledgeable. The food was delicious, oysters rock and charbroiled were great. Truffle oil chips simply to die for !! Parmesesn crusted founder was great. Lastly, the drinks were also great !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go no further24dinnerVIPDined on 8/8/2014Why get caught in the traffic on Atlanta's freeway system? Stay in the suburbs for the many fine choices offered by C & S. A local Vinings area seafood restaurant displaying fresh fish on ice prepared the way you like it makes it happen. Bring the steak lovers along as my BW and I shared a enormous 22 oz.bone in Rib Eye with great sides. Opened the dining experience with an over sized shrimp cocktail washed down with great cocktails. A fine meal in a comfortable quiet dining venue.Special Features:
- C & S excellencegalefbVIPDined on 8/3/2014Reliably excellent seafood. Would go out of our way to dine there. Good for guests too. Had an extraordinary waiter during our last visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodViningsGuestDined on 8/2/2014Another good experience for us. Service was attentive and timely; we were seated when we arrived. Food was fresh. Just as we expected.Special Features:
- Just OKDiningOutwithBobVIPDined on 8/2/2014What do you say when the service is better than the food? Dinner was OK; service was better. Coffee was good; dessert was limited. While the restaurant was cool enough on a hot/humid summer night, the ventilation (i.e. the ability of the open kitchen to properly vent the fish and oil odors) was poor. Doesn't rate a return trip.
- great time!triplecherubVIPDined on 8/1/2014Family night out for some great times and great food! We had a private corner booth which made this a wonderful conversation evening for us. I had the king crab entrée which was outstanding! Highly recommended as they have a vast menu and well done! Great service and a neighborhood hideaway! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!FDSwDined on 7/27/2014Delicious food, great service! It's a pleasure to find here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sub-par and geriatricRockDined on 7/26/2014The steak was exceptional. The scallops tasted grainy (as if unclean) and both the scallops and potatoes had a weird taste as if they were prepared in dirty water. The sauce for the scallops was overwhelming and too thick (I would advise you to order light sauce...or just stay away from the scallops entree). The hostess denied our request for a booth telling us there were none available, however, we saw 2 booths that were unused. 'We requested a booth again, and she provided one. Lastly, the crowd was older than expected.
- Would definitely go there again!OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 7/26/2014Fabulous dinner, great atmosphere, excellent service! Our waitress let us chat and catch up and didn't make us feel like we were rushed to eat and get out.Special Features:
- Great DinnerKMatDined on 7/23/2014We needed a good seafood dinner and we got it! My husband and I both had the grouper which was grilled perfectly-slight crisp on the outside but moist on the inside. Service was very attentive.Special Features: