3016 Washington Blvd
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292Neighborhood:
Marina del Rey
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cocucina.com/
- Phone: (310) 301-7278 ext. 12
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: Cesar Amilcar
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Let C&O Cucina cater your next event. Our Catering Menu is available for viewing on our website at www.cocucina.com We also offer Take Out and Delivery and on-line ordering. Curbside pick-up.
Noted below is information, as well as, suggestions that may assist you in deciding on your menu:
- We recommend ordering 3-4 Killer Garlic Rolls per person based on the size of the rolls. They are approximately the size of a golf ball.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a number of areas that can accommodate large groups. Our Banquet Room, which is located upstairs, can seat a maximum of 90-100 guests. Our outdoor heated Patio can seat a maximum of 80-90 guests. We also have our Rat Pack Lounge, which is available on a “Private Basis” only during lunch hours which can seat a maximum of 35-45 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Jaime Candelas 3103017278x12
- Entertainment: Happy Hour! Monday to Friday from 4pm-7pm!
Sports on Plasma TV’s
Relax in The Famous Rat Pack Lounge to the sounds of Frank, Dean and Sammy.
A word from C&O Cucina
A Venice-Marina locals favorite since its opening In 2003; only eight blocks from it's sister location C&O Trattoria. (A venice Beach landmark for over 20 years) This location spoils its guests with its regional Italian favorites and the addition of an enticing Grill Menu and Rat Pack Martini Bar; with it's signature cocktails and fine wine selection. An Intimate outdoor patio, valet parking and private banquet rooms are available for your special occasion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
C&O Cucina - Best Restaurants in Marina del Rey ›
C&O Cucina reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (21)neighborhood gem (14)special occasion (13)kid-friendly (12)hot spot (9)romantic (7)fit for foodies (7)great for lunch (7)great for outdoor dining (6)notable wine list (4)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)scenic view (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- dotsieDined on 11/14/2014The food was salty and the linguini with clams was a few fresh clams and the rest out of a can. The linguini was equally as bad. Would never go there again. my friends did not enjoy their food either. The bread and the wine was good but other than that, a poor example of an Italian restaurant.
- Great Happy hourimthebhagwanDined on 10/31/2014Went by on Halloween night. Very festive, all employees in costume. Always cheap sides and good drinks. Servers aren't too pushy and service is prompt.Special Features:
- dandibowDined on 10/26/2014Service and food are consistently very good and prices are fair. Always enjoy the place. But, special note, it gets really loud at peak hours. We now go around 3 PM as it is much quieter. We have had groups (with birthdays) recently there and the service was outstanding!Special Features:
- c & o deliversHillyVIPDined on 10/22/2014We can always count on C & O for a good meal at a reasonable price along with good service and a great attitude.Special Features:
- finedinnerVIPDined on 10/9/2014was wonderful great food and service as always from greeter to service loved it and you have check out the bar and have those killer garlic rolls as many as you can eatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timedmunguiaDined on 9/28/2014and most likely wont be our last. food was really good. nice size portions and the price was reasonable. next time will try the fishermen's stewSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EDWARDVIPDined on 9/28/2014C&O Cucina is a good choice for dependable food at reasonable prices. My group enjoyed minestrone soup, the green garden salad, penne & sausage, chicken marsala, as well as the gnocchi. Each item was tasty and the service was better than adequate. The dough balls that the restaurant serves when each party is seated were a real hit, and the bread plate was refilled quickly each time we emptied it. C&O Cucina is very popular so reservations are suggested to avoid a wait. I wouldn't hesitate to return to this restaurant during a future visit to Marina del Rey.Special Features:
- Food quality has gone down!Sofia89Dined on 9/26/2014We've loved C&O in the past and we were looking forward to this visit. In short the food is horrible now! The quality has significantly gone down. The pasta sauces tasted like they were from a can, no flavor at all. The gnocchi was rubbery and very bland. So disappointed in C&O and probably won't be back.Special Features:
- Everything was OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/20/2014food, service, host very good Definitely a great findSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy FooddinnerloveVIPDined on 9/14/2014All I wanted was the garlic rolls, but I got so much more! Delicious food. Great service. Love this place.Special Features:
- HillyVIPDined on 9/10/2014Cal always makes us feel welcome. Service is great..our table is always available ON TIMESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrankieDined on 8/29/2014Always a great place for a fun evening and good food.Special Features:
- Deliciousluv2eatDined on 8/28/2014Ever since I've been introduced to C&O Cucina, I have been introducing my friends there and never a disappointment! Food is excellent and portions are huge! Garlic Knots are the best and addicting to eat! Best Tiramisu ever! Service is excellent and the ambiance and décor is charming! Love the Rat Pack feel to it!Special Features:
- Perfect every timethisisitVIPDined on 8/22/2014we are so happy and lucky to have C&O Cucina as our neighborhood restaurant. Food, Service and ambiance are always outstanding. And with the added bonus of reasonable prices, we keep coming back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love C&O CucinaDebbieR0403Dined on 8/16/2014We took my mom out to celebrate her 88th birthday this past weekend! She had never been to C&O Cucina before, and had a taste for lobster bisque. She does have an aversion to garlic, so sad to say she couldn't have any of the garlic knots (more for me - tee hee). Overall our group of 7 had a great time, we did come in the middle of the afternoon - so we could leisurely enjoy some extra family gossip/chit chat time. Our server was super sweet - a lovely lady from New York - she made our group feel very welcome! Thanks again C&O - we may see you again next Monday for my daughter's birthday !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MIKEDined on 8/13/2014WE HAVE USED C & O'S FOR SEVERAL OCCASIONS LIKE LAST YEAR WHEN WE TOOK OVER THE WHOLE PATIO AREA FOR A 60TH BIRTHDAY PARTY, AS ALWAYS THE FOOD WAS GREAT WITH THE BEST GARLIC "BOMBS" AND THE VERY FRIENDLY, HELPFUL WAIT STAFF. THIS YEAR FOR ANOTHER SPECIAL BIRTHDAY WE HAD ENRIQUE AS OUR WAITER WHO WAS MOST HELPFUL. AS ALWAYS THE FOOD WAS GREAT ONLY PROBLEM WE HAD WERE PARENTS WHO ALLOW THEIR CHILDREN TO RUN AROUND BANGING ON POTTED PLANTS AND WALLS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 132 reviews are from the C&O Cucina reviews archive.
- Fast and great512damonVIPDined on 7/26/2014Been here twice now, both times on a time crunch. This last time we were walking out the door less than 30 minutes after we sat down, completely satisfied, full and happy. Great service and delicious food!Special Features:
- Rushed serviceFelixRDined on 7/17/2014Why give a reservation for 10pm? We booked a table for 6, arrived early and by 10:05 we were told we had to order because the kitchen was closing. The food was bland and not very fresh. We could not even order desert, which was actually better due to the poor quality of the food. We actually left a note, but so far nobody has had the time to even acknowledge it.
- Pleasant surpriseghawk16VIPDined on 7/6/2014We eat by the airport a few times a month. My kids wanted goof pd Italian food and we found a gem. Great service personality and food were amazing. The unlimited garlic bread rolls are fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always on our agenda...WalrusaraVIPDined on 7/3/2014I discovered this place in 2009 and I've come back every time I'm in town. Last March, I brought my husband and now he insists that we go there at least once a trip - though we often end up here multiple times! The food is tasty - I've never had a bad dish and we're tried a lot of them! The service is friendly, the garlic knots are delish, and there's a parking lot on site. What more could you ask for? Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, nice priceswanney11Dined on 7/1/2014C&O has been a reliable find for dinner in W LA area. Family took me on first visit and I've taken friends since. Scores of pasta choices all well presented, plenty to enjoy. Salads and bread also wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fun and yummyterilynnVIPDined on 6/28/2014My kids often choose C and O when we give them the option and we rarely deny them. The food is really good with something for everyone. It is reasonably priced and the garlic bread balls are amazing.Special Features:
- caroDined on 6/28/2014So many people came by to ask how our experience was going, it was overwhelming.Special Features:
- MindblowingluvfoodDined on 6/20/2014The food here was amazing! I've eaten at my fair share of restaurants and I'm usually satisfied but not amazed. But this place blew my mind! The food was to die for and the service was 5 star quality! I would drive all the way from San Diego to eat there if I had too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodJackOClubsVIPDined on 6/16/2014Good hearty Italian food at a moderate price. Service is good, and the mini garlic bread they keep bringing is totally addictive...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Father's DayvonnieDined on 6/15/2014I took my father to C&O 's Cucina for his 1st time on Fathers Day and he absolutely loved everything the food was so delicious and those endless garlic knots are so addictive OMG . I enjoyed the salmon and risotto served with scallops and shrimp soooo yummy and my brother had stuffed shrimp I forgot what it was called but he enjoyed it as well. Overall this is a great place for all occasions only 1 issue the server disappeared for a very long time however the manager assisted our party with no issues and gave my dad a free desert .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night at C&OGoKingsGoDined on 6/10/2014Great friendly service always at C&O, and yummy pasta dishes. We had a large group celebration, and were taken great care by the staff. The restaurant is a great choice for groups - we had a wonderful and memorable night. Thanks C&O Trattoria!Special Features:
- 3108377894BettyelDined on 6/9/2014Great place to eat. Maitre De came over several time to make sure we were enjoying our dinner. Waiter introduced himself after we were seated and was very attentive all evening. The food was delicious and the unlimited little garlic rolls were outstanding. All in all I would recommend C&O Cucina very highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always DELICIOUS! a great value!MDRfoodieDined on 6/5/2014Everybody loves this restaurant. The food is delicious - really Italian and the portions are tremendous. The garlic knots are the most delicious treats - and they serve them for free with any meal. My favorite dish is the veal picatta, but all the pastas are great. This is a great place to bring guests from out of town or to celebrate a special occasion. And the service is always impeccable. I completely recommend this restaurant. The prices are excellent. Tremendous value. Excellent Chianti. Great desserts as well - the bread pudding is my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningRickiDined on 6/1/2014Went there to celebrate a birthday. So did about 15 other tables. Great place to celebrate. Best endless garlic rolls on the planet, and huge portions. The Caesar salad was basic, however the dressing was outstanding. All the pasta dishes were delicious. C&O is one of the only Italian restaurants in LA that makes a pasta dish with ricotta. It was amazing. The linguini with clam sauce, also amazing. And the desserts were deeeelicious. The bread pudding was some of the best I have ever eaten, and that also goes for the chocolate lava cake. Excellent! Excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best Italian restaurantGourmetHopperDined on 5/31/2014After all these years, they are still the best Italian restaurant in town. I can't resist their bottomless garlic bread. Their portion is just right. The food taste good, service is great, and the atmosphere is perfect. One thing that imperfect is the parking. But, it won't discourage me for coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GO HUNGRY!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014The Garlic knots are out of this world, you can't stop eating them and they won't stop delivering them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WfromIrvineDined on 5/18/2014Food was excellent, the service great and the next time we are at LAX we'll stop in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SolidPowerfulEagleDined on 5/17/2014Never disappoints. Valet $4.50 4 dramatically different rooms, Outdoorsy but covered, Main room, Upstairs, & a room I haven't been in yet. Willy was a great and friendly server & they all write their name on the white table"cloth". Unlimited garlic knots which are usually fresh & tasty and can help you take home over half of your dish as take home! SCORE. The restaurant seemed to allow someone else to check in under my reservation, which was a birthday reservation, so we never did get acknowledged for the birthday, but the meal & service was so good, I didn't try to correct it either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SFLocalVIPDined on 5/11/2014Great place to celebrate an event for a group. Staff was very attentive & food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To die forMiniDined on 5/11/2014The food at C&O is amazing! The garlic knots are deadly, once you start eating them you can't stop. The service is good overall and the staff is attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best garlic rolls on earthtitodestroDined on 5/11/2014It is one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever been to. There garlic balls (rolls) are seriously one of the best foods I've ever had. And the rest of their food is of the charts as well. So many delicious options that I can't run out of stuff to try. Great service as well. Very nice experience.Special Features:
- Excellent serviceLinxbeaDined on 5/10/2014This place is really busy but thank god i made reservations. The food was really good, the only complaint is the steak neong to salty. Ohhhh there killer garlic rolls Are incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistentGlennVIPDined on 5/2/2014This one of our favorite restaurants. Every time we come back the food is excellent and you can't stop eating those killer garlic breadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent dining experienceBettyelDined on 4/28/2014I was with a party of 8. All of us enjoyed our dinners immensely. The food was delicious and the garlic rolls, which kept coming, were wonderful. Our waiter, Willy, was very attentive and had a good sense of humor. The manager came over and made us feel like special guests. We sat on an enclosed patio which provided us with an opportunity to talk and be heard. All this for very reasonable prices. We will definitely return in the future and will recommend C & O Cucina to family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.