BV Tuscany Italian Restaurant
368 Cedar Lane
Teaneck, NJ 07666Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
BV Tuscany Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bvtuscany.com/
- Phone: 2012870404
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner:Tuesday - Friday:5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Off premise catering is available.
- Private Party Facilities: Private events can be held at the restaurant for groups of 10 to 30 guests, or entire buyouts for up to 65 guests on Mondays.
- Private Party Contact: Benny 9735803227
A word from BV Tuscany Italian Restaurant
BV Tuscany Italian Restaurant owned by Benny and Vicky Balidemaj brings the tastes of Tuscany to Cedar Lane in Teaneck. Providing high quality food and service, combined with the reasonable prices and the homey ambiance that we provide to our quests. The menu features daily homemade pastas and bread sticks, table side specialties,Fish,Veal chops, baby rack of lamb, chicken, homemade desserts, full bar and an extensive wine list.So come and join us at BV Tuscany and you will be happy that you came. Thank you and we appreciate the business.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
BV Tuscany Italian Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Teaneck ›
BV Tuscany Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (42)fit for foodies (28)special occasion (25)notable wine list (13)romantic (10)good for groups (6)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/24/2014This is one of favorite spots to eat. Special occasions are always celebrated here because of the food and staffSpecial Features:
- Special LobsterJDHHS67Dined on 10/23/2014My wife and I both had outstanding dinners! The lobster special was terrific and my wife's veal dish was outstanding. We both finished dinner with the bananas foster. The best we've had since New Orleans. Service was impeccable. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did Not Start Off WellGoldenGirlDined on 10/18/2014I made a reservation for 5 three weeks in advance. We were given a table for 4 with an extra place setting at the end. Was very cramped and when I asked for another table was told nothing was available. As it turned out another party canceled last minute so we were moved to a round table which was much more appropriate for 5 adults. The waiter was very nice and service was good. Food was average.Special Features:
- jersey111VIPDined on 10/11/2014Main course was very good--salad did not have tomatoes as in description--called to waiters attention--he brought 2 slices of paper thin pink tomatoes--I think they should do better than that in an 8.95 saladSpecial Features:
- Never disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014The food is delicious &the staff always attentive. ..win win.Give them a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Little Italian RestrauntOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014Delicious food, great ambiance and even better food. Could not ask for more.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Excellent service, wide menu choices, on the street parking usually available. food above par but not great and a good standby for last minute dining res.
- Another exceptional eveningCharlieVIPDined on 9/13/2014BV Tuscany has to be one of the best restaurants in Northern New Jersey. From the greeting as you walk in, to the prompt and professional service, to the outstanding food, it is always a special dining event.Special Features:
- Great foodoldgourmetDined on 9/9/2014The food is dependably wonderful and the service is always exactly right. Unfortunately, the restaurant is small and as it has become more well known, the noise level has grown and can at times be intrusive but we keep going back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014We've had dinner at BV Tuscany several times and the food and service are consistently excellent.Special Features:
- Love it!CuzLarryDined on 9/6/2014No place better in the area. Everything delish! Great service the topper.Special Features:
- another good mealBunnyDined on 9/6/2014As always the staff is very accommodating. The boar chops were delicious that my husband ordered. I enjoyed the lamb chops as always the mustard crust was yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/31/2014we have dined here several times and each time the food and service have been consistently very good. if you are looking for a place to eat where the there is a varied through not overwhelming menu, not feeling rushed and an attentive and friendly staff, then this is the place to go.Special Features:
- Highly recommend.GoodtimesDined on 8/23/2014We have been here multiple times and it has always been excellent. The service is great and they add new specials to the menu each time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- friendly service and great foodhelloVIPDined on 8/23/2014we are always treated like royalty here. From the first time we ate here and every time after thatSpecial Features:
- wonderfulggddDined on 7/26/2014It is rare to find a local restaurant that serves excellent food, and has top of the line service. The entire staff is so friendly, you feel like you are part of a warm, inviting family. Each time we dine at BV Tuscany, the waiters are extremely accomodating, efficient and charming. We really love bringing our friends & family here because we are never disappointed with the food, service or ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best in Teaneck1njgalVIPDined on 7/25/2014As always, I cannot say enough about this wonderful restaurant. Always consistent….bronzini outstanding, as well as everything else. The eggplant rollatini appetizer excellent…the ricotta cheesecake delicious. If you want a wonderful dining experience with excellent service and lovely ambiance, dine at BV Tuscany.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite PlaceHollyDined on 7/24/2014The food is excellent, always fresh, and they are so friendly and accommodating. I almost don't want to tell anyone about this restaurant and keep it all to myself :-DSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NycfoodyDined on 7/22/2014A great neighborhood find the waiters are so attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Personal Attenion is a plusRonnie207Dined on 7/22/2014Very accommodating wait staff and chef. One member of our party can't eat garlic. Not an easy thing to accomplish in an Italian restaurant. Waiters remained pleasant and watchful throughout our very good meal. The courtesy grappa (this one raisin-infused) was a nice end to a delicious meal and relaxing experience. We weren't rushed through our meal. Shrimp napoleon appetizer was wonderful and veal/chicken with olives, artichokes, tomatoes was fresh and homemade. Nothing prepared ahead of time. that's why they can accommodate special requests with minimal problems.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Love this place. Every dish is fantastic. Have never been dissappointed. Go there all the time for social and business lunches and dinners.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth a returnRulesdocVIPDined on 7/12/2014Much hype for this restaurant, but not on this night. Calamari was slightly chewy- not up to standards in the area. Osso buco was unremarkable over risotto. Shrimp dish was good. Desserts were more the expected. Parking difficult.
- always a favoritedebfellDined on 7/12/2014Have eaten in many Italian restaurants locally and feel that this is our favorite. The food is great and the attention to customers is superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoys2eatDined on 7/5/2014This was our first time dining here and did not know that everything is made to order, so it did take a while for our entrees to be served. But it was well worth the wait. Starting off with a delicious pear salad and then the Osso Bucco that was done perfectly it fell off the bone. I look forward to returning and trying one of their delicious sounding fish entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who would have guessed!JDHHS67Dined on 7/4/2014BV Tuscany has a fantastic menu, great service, and terrific desserts. We highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 456 reviews are from the BV Tuscany Italian Restaurant reviews archive.
- Excellent RestaurantjeduDined on 6/27/2014Great food, great service, specials are great don't miss the bananas flambeSpecial Features:
- Another Great MealwgwghwVIPDined on 6/25/2014We eat here once a year on our annual trip back East. We found this on Open Table and have never been disappointed. This trip we had Carpaccio, Cawsar Salad, Caprese Salad, Pollo Special, Penne Stracsicate, Pollo Alla Toscana with Tartuffo and Zabaglione for dessert. Everything was great. The only less than perfect -- we thought the service was a bit slow at times. Highly recommend for excellent Italian cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chez7Dined on 6/25/2014Excellent dining experience. One of best Italian restaurants in Bergen County. Food was reminiscent of Rome and Tuscany.Special Features:
- Wow!!CuzLarryDined on 6/24/2014Incredible food, ervice and atmosphere. Branzino over the top. Mushroom Ravioli special same.Special Features:
- Pleasantly Surprised :-)mil729morDined on 6/15/2014I took my husband to this restaurant for father's day and we were pleasantly surprised.I have been skeptical about going to the restaurant for quite some time. Every time I looked at any restaurants on my open table this restaurant- top choices. I thought I was going to be disappointed. The food was good but the services was outstanding, friendly, welcoming, just outstanding...can't say enough. Services make or breaks an establishment no matter how good the food is but this one met all my expectation. Its a quaint place where you are made to feel like part of a family. I have already recommended this restaurant to many of my picky friends. A must try, is their flavor grapas. There is off street parking but that is not a problem.Special Features:
- BV Tuscany Italian Rest is great!helloVIPDined on 6/14/2014everything about BV Tuscany Italian Restaurant is great. The food is delicious and unique. The service is top notch, everyone is friendly and they work as a group so someone is always there to help you. You can spend a nice couple of hours relaxing and enjoying. Plus the food is priced right. Don't miss this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely birthday DinnerTneckMOMVIPDined on 6/11/2014Once again, Tuscany did not disappoint! 8 of us dined there to celebrate my birthday, and had a lovely evening. The appetizers were yummy especially the lamb meatballs, the entrees were all beautifully cooked and with large portions (I had the salmon) and we shared several desserts. I especially liked the pannecota, which had a subtle coconut flavor, and the tiramisu was light and airy. I highly recommend this place, they always make you feel welcome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!Jcg728VIPDined on 6/11/2014What a little gem this place is in the middle of Teaneck. Their menu is quite extensive, their food is served hot and delicious and their portions are huge. The service couldn't have been better. What an enjoyable evening at a terrific spot. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a gem!NCVCDined on 6/7/2014My husband and I wanted to celebrate our anniversary by treating ourselves to a special meal. With the help of yelp, we found BV Tuscany Italian Ristorante in Teaneck. The reviews were consistently high and the menu on the website looked extensive enough to satisfy our different tastes so we made the reservation through OpenTable. (First time ever using OT and quite pleased.) We parked in the street - not sure if there was a lot. The modest facade is not an indicator of the great service, food, and ambience of the establishment. Waiter seated us, opened and handed us our napkins and was able to make recommendations. My husband loved his perfectly tender rack of lamb and I my zuppe de pesce with lobster. Truly a dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- XxxxVIPDined on 6/7/2014This restaurant had a varies menu and everyone enjoyed what they had. The Bronzino and salmon were delicious. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedsatniteoutDined on 6/6/2014The restaurant was way too noisy and even hard to hear the waiter recite the specials. The wine list was not very comprehensive for my guest who only drinks Chardonay (sp?) and didn't care for the house wines. The clams were tough and the bronzino was bland. The service was very slow. I was quite disappointed as I had made these reservations for my out of town guests who are very sophisticated diners. Frankly the only reason I chose this restaurant was for the nearness to my home and the fact that it served liquor which is hard to find in this area. I would not recommend or return.
- Nice eveningNewintownDined on 6/4/2014I read the reviews before going and was not disappointed! Service was wonderfully attentive, warm and friendly. The food was outstanding. A little hard to hear at times due to the acoustics but overall a nice spot to have dinner. I will be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a pleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/4/2014Arrived for a late dinner, party of 6, kept them open 'til 11pm food & service exceptional, extremely friendly and professional staff, variety & quality of food a pleasure for all
- A nice surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/3/2014Great service, good food, nice atmosphere, good wine list. Everything you need for memorable night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise FindRayboDined on 5/31/2014We are always looking for new restaurants and I had been here for lunch last year. We came back for dinner and were very pleased with all aspects. Service was outstanding. The menu had a lot of good selections and was not the typical chicken parm Italian restaurant. The wine list was reasonable for the area. The food was well prepared and tasty. We will definitely return.Special Features: