Buzz's Original Steakhouse
98-751 Kuahao Place
Pearl City, HI 96782Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Buzz's Original Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://buzzsoriginalsteakhouse.com/buzzs-pearl-city/
- Phone: 8084876465
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private banquet room for business meetings or family celebrations.
- Private Party Contact: Lynn 8084876465
A word from Buzz's Original Steakhouse
Aloha, and welcome to Buzz’s Original Steakhouse in Pearl City! We have been serving our Island community since 1967. Kick back and enjoy panoramic views of historic Pearl Harbor as you dine on such favorites as kiawe wood grilled rib eye steak or our fresh Island fish. Buzz’s cocktail lounge is the place to be for our popular Happy Hour, daily from 5:00 – 7:00 pm with selected appetizers at ½ price! We pride ourselves with good food and friendly efficient service in a relaxed comfortable atmosphere. In addition, we can help you with a variety of private dining options for all of your celebrations; graduation, retirement, birthday parties, or for your important business meetings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buzz's Original Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (10)special occasion (10)scenic view (10)neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (4)kid-friendly (4)romantic (2)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Wednesday's Pau Hana specialnaineaDined on 9/24/2014Nice generous size of prime rib for only $19.99 on Wednesdays only, 5pm-6pm only. Includes the salad bar with the meal. So worth it, so Ono!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HueyDined on 9/4/2014Hostesses were warm and friendly setting the tone for an enjoyable dinner. Dinner was great overall but I have to say the grilled/toasted sourdough bread served at the salad bar was very disappointing. The bread was cold and the texture was very compact and not a bit of crunch. Perhaps a different type of bread should be considered and served warm at the very least. Your salad bar was a favorite of our entire party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't Go to Buzz's AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014Asked for another table, didn't get it but had an excellent view of the kitchen. Ordered a second drink - didn't get it. The steaks were over cooked. Not a place I would go again.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/18/2014Dinner for our 22 wedding anniversary. Quiet, table by the window, terrific salad bar. Meals were prepared well and chocolate cheesecake was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buzz's in the EveningPestanaDined on 7/7/2014I've been eating here for ages, the service is great, the salad bar is outstanding and it's the best place I can think of to stop and wait out the traffic headed to Ewa Beach!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood QualityScotsmanDined on 7/4/2014Buzz's is a nice quality restaurant in the neighborhood with a lot of local people so we run into our friends from time to time. The parking problem of yesteryear seems to have been solved which makes the visit easier. The greeting is nice and good service follows. Even though busy the wait was not long for our order. Prices are okay, not a bargain but reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not fine dining but good foodMrCourtneyDined on 6/28/2014Some of the reviews here have blasted Aiea Buzz's for an outdated décor. That's not correct. It is what it is - a neighborhood restaurant. It's clean, well maintained and the food is good but a bit pricy. The one disappointment is the salad bar. It's free with dinner but grossly overpriced ($12.95) as a stand-alone item. If you were to compare it to the one at Ruby Tuesday you'd walk away disappointed. It's small, and short of fruit while long on vegetables. It really is simply not very good. There's two sections, each having the same thing. Unless it's a cost issue I'd think having each with different toppings (diced ham, cheese, etc.) would be much more popular. Service was attentive by professional and friendly folks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WinnerDined on 6/27/2014Staff was friendly and cordial. Food, especially the salad bar was superb!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friends4LifeDined on 6/26/2014Haven't been to Buzz's in over 10 years - the salad bar was excellent and we had filet mignon (special) and it was cooked to perfection! Although a little pricey for our neighborhood, we certainly will make this one of our favorite dinner spots!Special Features:
- The following 7 reviews are from the Buzz's Original Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Rushed outragtopzDined on 6/14/2014The food was ok. We were seated promptly. Towards the end of our meal, they started taking our dishes before we were finished eating them. They even took away our water glasses. We could tell they were trying to rush us to leave. I was half expecting them to blow out the candle on our table and turn off the lights in our section. haha. There were other open tables around us, so I am not sure what was the push to get us out. I wouldn't have come here, but my father wanted to eat here.Special Features:
- TOP OF PEARL CITYOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/24/2014We came in on Saturday and it was busy. The food was good and service ranged a bit . The Salad Bar was fresh . It is nice to know that there is a Steakhouse located outside of Honolulu worth eating at! We will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CorkageOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014Corkage was a value, but the waiter was not trained properly to open good bottles of wine. Also did not have the correct wine glasses for a cab.Special Features:
- Over priced mixed with bad foodMichaelVIPDined on 5/1/2014Great Veiw bad service, awful food. The steak had no taste was like rubber. Salad bar was dirty mixed over. Seen waiter twice the whole time another server had to get our bill and refill our water. Over all horrible experience wouldn't recommend save the money and just go to outback.Special Features:
- Great place to dine.lovetodineoutDined on 4/30/2014I really enjoy dining here. They have the best salad bar of all the other restaurants I have frequented. My wife loves the salad bar even though she is not a huge vegetable fan. She absolutely loves the slices of toasted bread at the salad bar. The food is always excellent and the service has always been top notch. I would never hesitate to eat here for any occasion.Special Features:
- Not ImpressedFortheloveoffoodVIPDined on 4/20/2014There was nothing fantastic about this place. The steak was okay, but everything else was bland. The price should reflect the quality of food provided. This place is pricey and not worth it. We will never go to this place again.
- Happy Birthday CelebrationNanceDined on 4/12/2014Our waiter, Travis, made the dining experience very enjoyable! Every seat had a good view. Hadn't been to this restaurant in years but it was good we made a comeback. This was our birthday guest's first time, and he seemed quite happy with our choice. Want to go back in June when it's my birthday! Early bird special is terrific for the price! Want to try other entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.